Last post by Bean
Today 03:44 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 03:43 PM

Old November 5th, 2021, 11:45 PM
Happy kitty-cat

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Lunas Garden (open)

Luna jumped through the kitty door into her garden. The moonlight made everything look a lot paler than it did in the day. She padded down the garden path to the large oak tree at the back of the garden. She jumped to one of the lower hanging branches of the oak tree. From there she climbed a bit higher and onto a branch that gave her a clear view of what was beyond the garden fence. She sat down, curling her tail around her feet. She could see the forest from her branch and the scents of the forest came to her from the breeze. It smelled of trees and prey.
Luna had once caught a mouse and taken a bite of it, and once was enough. All she could taste was fur, she referred the food her twolegs gave her. She was perfectly content where she was, hearing stories of the forest from other cats, never exploring it herself. Her sister, on the other hand, loved to go into the forest to hunt and explore.
Thinking of her sister, Misty, made Luna feel lonely, Misty was off at the cutter getting shots or something. So she was alone in her garden till she returned. Luna hoped a cat would pass by. She needed to socialize and she loved to hear stories from cats. She settled down to a laying position on the branch and looked at the moon and stars, breathing in the scent of flowers and trees, and keeping an eye on the forest, just in case a cat wandered by.
[Open to a cat]

Thunderclan - Nutleaf
Windclan - Splochfur
Riverclan - Fishface, Mistyheart
Shadowclan - Shadepelt, Duskfall
Loners - Echo, Loki
Kittypets - Misty, Luna
Old November 7th, 2021, 02:28 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Lunas Garden (open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHappyCat View Post
Luna jumped through the kitty door into her garden. The moonlight made everything look a lot paler than it did in the day. She padded down the garden path to the large oak tree at the back of the garden. She jumped to one of the lower hanging branches of the oak tree. From there she climbed a bit higher and onto a branch that gave her a clear view of what was beyond the garden fence. She sat down, curling her tail around her feet. She could see the forest from her branch and the scents of the forest came to her from the breeze. It smelled of trees and prey.
Luna had once caught a mouse and taken a bite of it, and once was enough. All she could taste was fur, she referred the food her twolegs gave her. She was perfectly content where she was, hearing stories of the forest from other cats, never exploring it herself. Her sister, on the other hand, loved to go into the forest to hunt and explore.
Thinking of her sister, Misty, made Luna feel lonely, Misty was off at the cutter getting shots or something. So she was alone in her garden till she returned. Luna hoped a cat would pass by. She needed to socialize and she loved to hear stories from cats. She settled down to a laying position on the branch and looked at the moon and stars, breathing in the scent of flowers and trees, and keeping an eye on the forest, just in case a cat wandered by.
[Open to a cat]
—Molly—

The calico cat yawned, wandering in the middle of the night had never been Molly’s thing, but there was no water in her Grounds. So here she was, half-asleep and looking for water. Her Twolegs locked the doors at night, anyways, and they never had really cared for her in the first place, so she couldn’t go there. There was a leaky pipe just outside her Grounds, but the leaky pipe’s water tasted strange. She didn’t like it. Molly passed by a Twoleg place, noticing a pale cat sitting in a large oak tree staring into the distance with a pensive look on her face.

“Excuse me!” Molly called. “Do you perhaps know where I could find some water?” Walking had made her even thirstier, so if this cat turned Molly away, Molly would just go make to her Grounds and drink the water from the leaky pipe. So she really hoped this cat had some water.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old November 7th, 2021, 08:39 PM
Happy kitty-cat

@Brightlight
A voice startled her out of her peaceful daze. "Water?" Luna thought for a moment. A hose was always trickling water into the garden beds that way the flowers didn't wilt. "There should be some water in my garden." She said, leaping onto the fence that separated her garden from everything else. "Just jump the fence and follow me." She hopped down from the fence to her garden and waited for the cat to come over.

Thunderclan - Nutleaf
Windclan - Splochfur
Loners - Echo, Loki
Kittypets - Misty, Luna
Old November 7th, 2021, 08:43 PM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
@Brightlight
A voice startled her out of her peaceful daze. "Water?" Luna thought for a moment. A hose was always trickling water into the garden beds that way the flowers didn't wilt. "There should be some water in my garden." She said, leaping onto the fence that separated her garden from everything else. "Just jump the fence and follow me." She hopped down from the fence to her garden and waited for the cat to come over.
—Molly—

Molly peered up at the fence. With her missing tail, she might not make the jump, bad balance, after all. But Molly leaped onto a nearby rock, gathered her wits and bunched her hindquarters, then leaped over the fence. She landed awkwardly. Molly winced at the impact, and gave the cat a tight smile. “Where to?” She meowed.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old November 7th, 2021, 09:01 PM
Happy kitty-cat

@Brightlight
"Just over here, by the flower beds." Luna replied, leading the way to the bed. She pushed aside a few plants to reveal a hose with a bit of water flowing out and into the bed. "I hope it's enough." Luna said, worried that the water source was too small.

Thunderclan - Nutleaf
Windclan - Splochfur
Loners - Echo, Loki
Kittypets - Misty, Luna

Last edited by TheHappyCat; November 7th, 2021 at 09:37 PM.
Old November 7th, 2021, 09:18 PM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
@Brightlight
"Just over here, by the flower beds." Misty replied, leading the way to the bed. She pushed aside a few plants to reveal a hose with a bit of water flowing out and into the bed. "I hope it's enough." Misty said, worried that the water source was too small.
--Molly--

Molly leaped forwards gratefully and lapped at the water until she was satisfied. "Thank you." Molly said, relief evident in her voice. Now that she wasn't dying of thirst, Molly looked around at Luna's garden. "It's a nice place you have here." Molly meowed. It truly was, the plants and the way they were arranged provided a calming aura. "Could I, perhaps, visit here often?" It would only be a short walk from Molly's place, too.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters

Last edited by Brightlight; November 7th, 2021 at 09:19 PM.
Old November 7th, 2021, 09:37 PM
Happy kitty-cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post
--Molly--

Molly leaped forwards gratefully and lapped at the water until she was satisfied. "Thank you." Molly said, relief evident in her voice. Now that she wasn't dying of thirst, Molly looked around at Luna's garden. "It's a nice place you have here." Molly meowed. It truly was, the plants and the way they were arranged provided a calming aura. "Could I, perhaps, visit here often?" It would only be a short walk from Molly's place, too.
"Of course It would be great if you visited." Luna said, purring softly. It would be nice to have a friend who could visit me often, she thought. "I never got your name," she asked.

Thunderclan - Nutleaf
Windclan - Splochfur
Loners - Echo, Loki
Kittypets - Misty, Luna
Old November 8th, 2021, 09:49 AM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
"Of course It would be great if you visited." Luna said, purring softly. It would be nice to have a friend who could visit me often, she thought. "I never got your name," she asked.
--Molly--

Great! Molly thought. It would be nice to know another cat in the neighborhood. "I'm Molly. She said. "And you're Luna, right? I've seen you around the block."

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old November 8th, 2021, 09:06 PM
Happy kitty-cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post
--Molly--

Great! Molly thought. It would be nice to know another cat in the neighborhood. "I'm Molly. She said. "And you're Luna, right? I've seen you around the block."
@Brightlight
"I haven't seen you," She said, Thats probably because I'm too busy zoning out in thought, she thought silently to herself. "So, you live near here?" She asked because if Molly had seen her she must live close by.

Thunderclan - Nutleaf
Windclan - Splochfur
Loners - Echo, Loki
Kittypets - Misty, Luna
Old November 9th, 2021, 08:35 AM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
@Brightlight
"I haven't seen you," She said, Thats probably because I'm too busy zoning out in thought, she thought silently to herself. "So, you live near here?" She asked because if Molly had seen her she must live close by.
--Molly--

"Yes!" Molly exclaimed. "I live behind the alleyway between those two Twoleg houses over there. Maybe Luna and her could visit one another.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters

Last edited by Brightlight; November 9th, 2021 at 08:36 AM.