Today 07:04 AM

Old May 29th, 2024, 11:21 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default fallen dreams [p]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
Falling asleep after that mess at the border, Dusklion had been bracing herself for more of the same nightmares that plagued her mind. Instead though, she found herself waking up in a rather ethereal landscape - stars twinkled all around and something about this place felt... peaceful. Blue eyes gazed in wonder as she got to her paws and turned slowly in a circle. She knew StarClan when she saw it - but why was she here?

The thought of Fallownose being the one that had dragged her hear had her stopping dead though, the blood in her veins turning to ice. Eyes went wide briefly and she spun faster. The slain deputy was nowhere in sight though, but it did little to calm her nerves. "Anyone there??" she called out, trying to keep the panic out of her voice and instead masking it with an attempted snarl and glare.

[ Fallenwish - @Aolani ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 30th, 2024, 07:06 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: fallen dreams [p]

Her front left paw landed on a patch of grass. She didn't care about the rest of her legs, just that one. The grass rippled around it as it was set down. It felt numb, but like it was still there. Perhaps it was just her mind conjuring the feeling to make it seem more strange, for some unknown reason. She had adapted to her leg dragging tracks throughout the sand fairly quickly, and she was sure the numbness would dissipate just as quickly. At least, that's what made the most sense.

Setting that aside, she had dragged Dusklion into a dream because siblings. Before she would engage in conversation, she would need to remind herself a few things so she didn't say the wrong thing. First, she'd want to gauge how pissed Dusklion was at Fadingsun. Sure, Fadingsun sucked, and Dusklion was angry, about it, but at least Fadingsun hadn't caused Dusklion's painful death in some SELFISH ESCAPE because he couldn't handle the pressure of being a loyal, determined cat-

She paused her thoughts liquid seemed to put pressure on her eyes because of the thought of Sweetsong. She tried remembering the weight being lifted off of her heart, but that didn't help as she remembered Sweetsong ignored all of them. She would just go back to the former topic, though the echoes of Sweetsong's harsh, stupid words would dance around in her skull. Anyway, through watching, she knew Dusklion was pretty angry, but that could just be for show, in a less painful way to put it.

She turned to approach the deputy just as she seemed to be petrified, like her blood had frozen in place. Fallenwish somehow forgot to move her legs, possibly assuming in her brain that she had none because of the weird, thick goop she called thoughts. A growl broke the silent repeat of the wind whistling through the stars and trees, seeming to carry the subtle blue shine of the lights from they sky with it. Oh right, she could move.

She didn't wait a moment and her starry frame emerged from the woods, a few bright green leafs briefly brushing past her face. "Hi." She said. She had forgotten about that one time in the clearing but it was too late to go back now.
[ @taillow ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; May 30th, 2024 at 07:06 PM.
Old May 30th, 2024, 10:02 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: fallen dreams [p]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
On the long list of cats that the deputy had been expecting to see, Fallenwish would not have been anywhere near the top. The last time they had spoken, Dusklion had bitten out some rather harsh words. She still stood by some of them, but enough time had passed that the anger she had felt resided. It was a hard truth to swallow that some cats were more pacifist than others, even when their claws were needed more than their words.

"...Fallenwish??" Confusion soon followed the remnants of irritation as Dusklion perked her ears and studied the cat before her. Stars... in her pelt. Why were there stars in her pelt?? Confusion morphed into understanding, and then into one of sadness. She had been called many names - but uncaring for Clanmates that had passed was not one of them. Taking a step forward the dark furred deputy cleared her throat. She hoped the cat wasn't seeking an apology for their last conversation being an argument (mainly because apologizing made Dusk feel awkward and vulnerable and she didn't really know how to... do it properly).

"...What happened?" An open-ended question, mostly one to figure out how they had gotten from that moment in the clearing to... well, now. Dusklion was a smart cat and could figure out that Fallenwish was dead but - but how? At the claws of an enemy? Lost to the elements? She wasn't sure why, but she felt like she needed to know.

[ Fallenwish - @Aolani ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |