Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:44 PM
everything finder for...
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:28 PM

Old July 21st, 2018, 01:38 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default The Land Of Dragons

This Rp is half based on a webtoon called Glacias and a few of my own ideas.

A long time ago there was a village where Humans and Dragons worked together, the dragons helped with everything. They helped build, hunt, defend and even comfort all the people.They. Were. Loved.

But the village was not perfect, every winter they had just enough to survive the winter, but the dragons needed food too and half of the harvest went to them every harvest, and while a lot of people were okay with this, a lot were not. They told the dragons they would need to hunt for themselves, but there were not enough animals to feed the three dragons especially a baby who needed a lot of food if it were to grow properly. So Ennith the mother of the baby decided that it would kill a single cow so that they could live, but this brought many problems and once the sun had risen the farmer brought a crow together trying to kick the dragons out. But luckily many of the Humans still loved the dragons and knew that they could not kick them out for need food to survive, but the farmer did not agree, he was a coward and during the night he decided to kill Ennith and her baby while they slept. After killing them the weapon he used got the power of Ennith, the power of Earth. But the villagers and the one remaining dragon Glacium decided to banish that villager but that was not the right decision, the farmer traveled across the land telling other villages of the power he had gained by killing a dragon and many others began to hunt dragons in search of this power, thoroughly destroying the bond that Humans and Dragons had once had.

The Types of Dragons
The Fire Dragons, fierce, aggressive and hot-headed, the second largest of all the dragon types and while the exterior they push is unfriendly deep down their true self is completely the opposite. They are what you'd exactly expect from a dragon, controlling the element of Fire, breathing fire and setting the world ablaze.

The Lightning Dragons, quick, clever and energetic, they are the third largest of all the dragons but they are also the fastest. Being able to fly over four times the speed of all other dragons in short bursts and still being quick in their normal flying. These dragons control Lightning, instead of breathing fire they breath lightning and if they are powerful enough can even summon storms of thunder bolts.

The Earth Dragons, calm, quiet and peaceful, the largest of all the dragon types and by far one of the most friendly unless provoked to do the opposite. These dragons use the world around them as their tool, controlling the element of Earth, using huge boulders and controlling the ground under everyone to their advantage.

The Air Dragons, intelligent, strong-willed and intuitive, the fourth largest of all dragon types and the only other dragon without wings resembling a serpent with legs more than a normal dragon, these dragon use the element of Air, they use this element to do everything from flying to defending.

The Water Dragons, friendly, playful and outgoing, smaller then all dragons these dragons are fragile, and are meant to swim even having unnoticeable gills. They are barely able to carry their own body weight while flying and are completely unable to carry anything elses unless under water. They control the element of Water, spewing water from their mouth like fountain and if paired with an ice dragons ice it is seemingly unstoppable.

The Ice Dragons, stoic, composed and patient, bigger than the water dragon yet no where near the size of an Air dragon, the ice dragon is even more fragile then a Water dragon but it makes up for it in the element it controls, Ice, this element is strong being able to turn things into living ice cubes or if it needs to non-living ice cubes and when paired with a Water dragons water they are seemingly invincible.

The Magma Dragons are small and ebony in colour - their wings being like silky membrane and their scales being matt like stone - , being one of the smallest dragon of all types, yet even though they're small they're one of the most aggressive and dangerous of all. Their power is the power of magma and molten fire, combined with their aggressive behaviour they're one of those who still find fun in terrorising cities and people, adding to their mysterious behaviour. They're also one of the few that still lives in big groups of dragons, and have roles for each.

The Nature dragons. Although they may appear angelic, they're the opposite, using the power of poison and nature extract to kill and wound enemies. They're medium sized although they do not have any front legs and mostly vegetarian although they can eat meat if they decide to. They're white like precious ivory and very agile due to their lack of extra burden in their front legs. They rarely bond with humans and prefer to stay independent away from others.

The Metal dragons. large dragons, around the size of Earth dragons. They have thick scales, and large wings to carry their weight and size. They also have control over anything that have an ounce of metal, although it is very limited. They usually just fight using their jaws and claws.

Also a dragon will not sleep around humans unless they trust them.
There could be more dragon types that have not yet been seen and if you have any ideas and have a description like the ones i have provided I will possibly add them in and credit the creator of course.

Rules:
All WCO rules apply.
You must make both a human and Dragon form if you have a dragon.
The lowest age allowed will be 10, there would be no 5 year old adventurer even in these times.
No furries please, nothing against them its just not something in this universe.
Don't qoute this post specifically , just mention me.
If you already have a dragon you MUST provide a backstory on how you became together.
If you have a magical weapon you must explain what type of dragon you killed and why, does not have to be in your sheet can be in RP.
You will not be allowed to rp a dragon without an owner.
These dragons cannot communicate with humans unless a sage dragon has given you part of its soul, but I will allow dragons speaking to other dragons.
Maximum of one wild dragon per person.
A dragon tamer may be allowed 1 dragon max at the start and two later in the rp.
TBRP is allowed but a not preferred.
This isn't really a rule but you are allowed to be a dragon hunter.

Human Form:
Name:
Sexuality:
Looks:
Personality:
Weapon(Specify if its enchanted or not):
Backstory/How you tamed your dragon(Backstory is not needed unless you'd like but the taming of your dragon is, does not have to be fleshed out just a simple how and it can be more fleshed out in the rp.):
Love interest(If Any):

Dragon Form:
Name:
Dragon Type:
Owner
Looks:
Personality:

Name: Declan Decter
Sexuality: Bi
Looks: His hair is usually tied into a pony tail as he hates it on his shoulders.
Personality: He does not like being the hero until he has too, although he is usually very confident in his abilities, he learns very quickly and some would say he's one of the smartest when it comes to combat. He loves all dragons and wishes for humans and dragons to be once again on friendly terms.
Weapon(Specify if its enchanted or not): He dual wields swords and they are enchanted with dragon power of a Earth Dragon.
Backstory/How you tamed your dragon(Backstory is not needed unless you'd like but the taming of your dragon is, does not have to be fleshed out just a simple how and it can be more fleshed out in the rp.): He met his dragon at the age of 13, a lightning dragon which had just head butted Declan at high speeds knocking them both out cold. When they awoke the little dragon was lying on top of Declan and it slowly began to trust Declan as Declan treated its small wounds.
Love interest(If Any): None yet.

Name: Xoloron
Dragon Type: Lightning
Owner Declan Decter
Sexuality: Straight
Looks: The lightning he spews is also green and instead of that acid in his body its like green bolts that flicker around his body every so often.
Personality: Xoloron is the opposite of Declan in the way that he likes to be the center of attention, very confident and always wanting to be the one that is saving someone or in combat although just like Declan he is very clever when it comes to combat.

Last edited by Ant; July 22nd, 2018 at 02:42 PM.
Old July 21st, 2018, 03:12 PM

Default Re: The Land Of Dragons

bump
Old July 21st, 2018, 03:14 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Is it fate that I stumbled across this while listening to the violin versions of songs from HTTYD?

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 21st, 2018, 03:17 PM
emergency hiatus

@Ant
Do you need to have both a human and a dragon or can you just have a dragon?(Wild one who gets forced to interact with people due to f.x lack of food)

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Last edited by Arie; July 21st, 2018 at 03:20 PM.
Old July 21st, 2018, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
@Ant
Do you need to have both a human and a dragon or can you just have a dragon?
Okay so basically you must have a human character to have a dragon character(look at the rules lol. :3) But if you have a human character you are not required to have a dragon but if you have a dragon you must have a master might be another person or yourself up to you and the person you'd like to be your owner. You could also have a dragon that starts off wild but it must have a specified eventual master.

Last edited by Ant; July 21st, 2018 at 03:20 PM.
Old July 21st, 2018, 03:21 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

Okay so basically you must have a human character to have a dragon character(look at the rules lol. :3) But if you have a human character you are not required to have a dragon but if you have a dragon you must have a master might be another person or yourself up to you and the person you'd like to be your owner.
Yeah I looked again but it said nothing if the dragons were wild xD - I'm just honestly a fan of independent dragons and always been, xD I kinda lost my patience with dragon riders after reading too many novels about them.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old July 21st, 2018, 03:28 PM

Quote:

Yeah I looked again but it said nothing if the dragons were wild xD - I'm just honestly a fan of independent dragons and always been, xD I kinda lost my patience with dragon riders after reading too many novels about them.
Well I didn't really specify the wild dragons because it said no dragons without owners, a wild dragon could work without a owner for a while and eventually it could become tamed or not. I might just make a limited amoutn of wild dragons so not everyone chooses to be one.
Old July 21st, 2018, 03:30 PM
emergency hiatus

@Ant Yes I do see your point :P I've always had a mind of my own tho and this time skimmy reading the rules didn't work my way xD

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old July 21st, 2018, 03:32 PM

Quote:
@Ant Yes I do see your point :P I've always had a mind of my own tho and this time skimmy reading the rules didn't work my way xD
If you'd like to make a wild dragon I think i'll allow four wild dragons but i'd still like everyone to make a human ya know or if not a human a tamed dragon by one of the humans besides the wild one.
Old July 21st, 2018, 03:34 PM
emergency hiatus

@Ant , Lemme look at it tomorrow. Getting pretty late here for me :3

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours