Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Stressed
Default ✰Bristle’Thorns Biography and Trackers✰

BRISTLE’THORN

Basic Information:
Creation Date: May 7th, 2024
Name: Bristle’Thorn
Purrks: N/A (Working on It!)
Looks: Large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes. Her underbelly and chest is mostly purely white. She has a few old scars that are hidden beneath her long fur.

Basic Clan Information:
Clan: Shadow’Clan

Previous Mentor: Silent’Breeze (Deceased) (NPC)
Apprentice(s): Spider’Paw (Alive) (@Rowan)

Relationships Information:
FAMILY:
Father: CLOSED (DEAD DF CAT)
Mother: CLOSED (DEAD)
Adoptive Mother: Leopard’Fang (@chrysanthemum.petals)

Siblings: 2/3 CLOSED
Running’Shadow / Brother / ThunderClan / @IDIOTICBEAN101
Badger’Glare / Sister / Clan ? / @Desert Rain Frog
Offspring: Maybe When she’s Older
Adopted Cats: OPEN. She will take any cat under her wing as either being a parent figure, or an older sibling figure!
Mate: DEVELOPING MAYBE…CLOSED

Other Family: Open!

Friends: Open!
Enemies: Open!

CONNECTIONS:
Positive:
Kestral’Paw (@Hound) -Even though Bristle’Thorn may not show it all of the time, she is very grateful towards the young cat for helping her in the midst of an emergency. She sees him as a respectable young cat with a fairly good potential for the future.

Spider’Paw (@Rowan) -Bristle’Thorn took this young cat under her wing after his parents left. She cares for him and stepped up as some sort of sibling/parent figure when no other cat would for a cat of pure WindClam blood. They’ve grown even closer since she became his mentor, and he’s also taught her some things. How to be caring to help a cat. An element of patience. She sees him becoming a fine warrior one day.
Neutral:
Magpie’Paw (@Marigoldwhisper) -Bristle’Thorn is appreciative towards the youngster for waking her and all so she didn’t get left behind, but was there no nicer way to do it? She understood the chaos and worry the clan was under, but wasn’t it a waste of time to yell at her and call her rude names?
Negative:

CLAN VIEWS:
ThunderClan:
Those annoying, fur-brained pieces of mouse-dung! Honestly though…who do they think they are? It’s not fair that they’ve been seen as all ‘high and mighty’. I wish we could raid their camp sooner but…I understands Dawn’Stars reasons to put it off. I just hope ThunderClan finally notices that ShadowClan will rise. They don’t know what’s lurking in the dark until it’s taken everything they’ve got.
ShadowClan:
My clan. Cats may not always see us as much but…ShadowClan is truly a respectable clan. We’ll show everyone that we’re worthy enough to be in charge of the whole forest! Okay…maybe that’s a bit much? But either way, ShadowClan is strong and will thrive.
RiverClan:
They’ve at least left us alone for now. Still, they think they can become the most powerful clan in the forest? They think we can’t tell, but they're plotting something. They’re building their power and becoming strong…quick. I’ll admit, I admire their bravery. Either way those lazy fish-eaters won’t become much in the long-run.
WindClan:
Minks? Bleh. I feel some pity for their situation. They seem to be a decent clan…for now. I admire our current alliance. I think it’s a good idea. The only th8ng I don’t like about them is whatever mouse-brains came from there that left Spider’Paw. He’s a good cat.

Personality Information:
Basic Personality: Bristle'Thorn is a fiercely loyal and resilient ShadowClan warrior. She is motherly and protective, especially towards younger cats, but can be stubborn and has trust issues due to past experiences. Reserved and independent, she hides a caring heart behind her tough exterior. Bristle'Thorn is also sassy and classy, often using her sharp wit and elegant demeanor to navigate clan life.

TRAITS:
Positive +
Loyal, Caring, Motherly to Younger Cats, Stong (More Physical than Mental)
Neutral =
Protective, Reserved
Negative -
Stubborn, Harsh, Overly-Independent , Trust-Issues

FAVORITES:
Food: Large Lizards
Season: New-Leaf
Color: Forest Green
Scent: Moss
Activity: Sparring

OTHER:
Strengths: Large, Muscular Size, Resilience, Not Clumsy
Weaknesses: Slower at Running
Hopes: She doesn’t share it with many cats but secretly?…she wants to raise her own family one day. Especially kits!
Nightmares / Fears / Phobias: Her clan falling…her losing everything.

Extra: Despite her being young, any cat that’s younger than probably 16 moons is considered a ‘youngin’ to her. She has the classy grandma sass too, making her an absolute girl boss at times.

Physical Information:
Look Ex. : https://www.petfinder.com/cat/muffin...ctuary-ny1460/
Fur Color: Pale orange and gray patches on a predominantly white coat.
Fur Texture: Soft and Dense -Thick, long fur that keeps her warm during leaf-bare but requires regular grooming.
Fur Length: Very Long Coat
Markings/Patterns: Calico
Eye Color: Warm, deep brown eyes that appear black in some lights (or shade).

Body Type: Large and Muscular -Built for strength and endurance, with a sturdy frame.
Scars: Hidden Scars -A few old scars from past battles, mostly hidden beneath her long fur. The main visible injuries are her ear being nicked and a scar across her lip.

Scent: Moss and Pine -A blend of earthy moss and the sharp, refreshing scent of pine needles.
Voice: Rich and Deep -A commanding but gentle voice that can be both comforting and authoritative.

Past Information:
Place of Birth: ShadowClan
Raised in: ShadowClan
Family Clan Heritage: Mostly ShadowClan / Hints of ThunderClan?

Backstory: Bristle'Thorn was born and raised in ShadowClan. From a young age, she was noted for her strength and loyalty. Her mentor, Silent'Breeze, taught her the importance of resilience and dedication, traits that she carries with her to this day. Unfortunately, Silent'Breeze passed away in a tragic accident, leaving Bristle'Thorn to navigate the remainder of her apprenticeship alone. This loss hardened her, instilling both a fierce independence and a fear of getting too close to others.
She took Spider'Paw under her wing after his parents left, feeling a deep empathy for the young cat's plight. Through mentoring Spider'Paw, she learned to soften her edges, becoming more caring and patient. Despite her tough exterior, Bristle'Thorn has a deeply nurturing side, especially towards younger cats.

Extra Information:
EVENTS:
Hosted:
None
BATTLES:
None
PATROLS:
None
GATHERINGS:
None

Last edited by Rowan; Yesterday at 10:50 AM.