Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:29 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:09 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:07 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:49 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:45 AM

Old September 4th, 2017, 10:36 AM
slipping from existence

Default Terrible Things (WC plot )

By the time I was your age, I'd give anything
To fall in love truly, was all I could think
That's when I met your mother, the girl of my dreams
The most beautiful woman, that I'd ever seen

Shadowcrash was once a young , energetic tom who wanted nothing more than to fall in love with the right molly and start a family . He was never the flirty type , and usually hung in the background . When he turned 23 moons old his deep green eyes fell upon a beautiful she cat. She had just joined the clan after running away from her kittypet life and living as a loner for about a moon .

She said, "Boy, can I tell you a wonderful thing?
I can't help but notice, you're staring at me.
I know I shouldn't say this, but I really believe,
I can tell by your eyes that you're in love with me."

Before he knew it , Shadowcrash fell in love with her. He couldn't help but glance over to where she was , his cheeks always burning when she noticed and he had to turn away. One day though, she confronted him. He was embarrassed, thinking she was annoyed and would tell him to stop and to stay away. But of was the opposite. She knew he was in love, and she had fallen for him in return .

Now, son, I'm only telling you this
Because life can do terrible things.

Now, most of the time we'd have too much to drink
And we'd laugh at the stars and we'd share everything
Too young to notice, and too dumb to care
Love was a story that couldn't compare.

The two lovers began spending more and more time together. They were inseparable. Whether it was taking walks in the serene and quiet night, or hunting with the sun shining strong , they were together.

I said, "Girl, can I tell you a wonderful thing?
I made you a present with paper and string.
Open with care now, I'm asking you, please.
You know that I love you, will you marry me?"

Few moons passed before Shadowcrash asked his love to officially be his mate. He took her to a beautiful clearing as the moon began to rise. While laying on their backs , laughing and talking while the stars twinkled above he asked the question she'd been waiting for.

Because life can do terrible things
You'll learn, one day, I'll hope and I'll pray,
That God shows you differently.

It wasn't long before the molly had to gather the same courage as her mate when he asked her to be his mate . On one of their late night walks she asked him . "Shadow , you love me , right?" . Shadowcrash turned to her wondering why she was asking such a question. "Of course . With all my heart " . She looked up at him , stopping , her soft smile surprising him more. "Will you love our kits the same ?"

Moons later Shadowcrash was panting, crying , and smiling all at once as he saw his kit for the first time. He looked like his mother , except he had his fathers bright eyes. He looked to his mate , faltering as he noticed her crying , but it was not with joy. He asked what was wrong , his heart shattering and smile dying when his love told him something that would destroy their new family. What made it worse , was that she was smiling .

She said, "Boy, can I tell you a terrible thing?
It seems that I'm sick and I've only got weeks.
Please, don't be sad now, I really believe,
You were the greatest thing that ever happened to me."

And time proved her words to be true . A moon later after the kits birth , she was joining a new clan. Starclan .

So don't fall in love, there's just too much to lose
If you're given the choice, then I beg you to choose
To walk away, walk away, don't let her get you.
I can't bear to see the same happen to you.

As the tom kit grew his father would tell him things about how wonderful and tempting love was, but also how dangerous it was . But he never told him why , or what had ever happened to his mother. That is, until the now apprentice turned eight moons old. Shadowcrash took him to the spot he had asked his deceased love to be his mate . He told him how happy they were , how in love they were , and how they were torn apart . Before going , Shadowcrash told him to promise never to fall in love in love . The apprentice promised , trying to force a smile and rid his mind of his best friend, who he had began to develop a crush for.

Because life can do terrible things

Despite his promise , as soon as the apprentice was made a warrior, he told his crush his feelings . Two moons later, at the same place as his parents , he asked his own love to be his mate. She said yes, and just as Shadowcrash and his mate, they had a single kit. A daughter they named Sunsetkit , in memory of her grandmother who had slipped from life before the night had fallen and the world was lit in a warm light.

Shadowcrash came to his son , apologizing for everything he said about love. He had began to grow very close to his new grandchild .

Sadly, he didn't make it to the time she became a warrior. She was given the name Sunsetcrash. She too fell in love and has a family of her own ,The tragic tale of her grandfather was passed down to those kits as well so they always remembered that love wasn't a game .

~The end ~

Roles and form will be posted soon . please do not quote anything, just mention me if interested to keep it neat
Old September 4th, 2017, 10:49 AM
slipping from existence

Default Re: Terrible Things (WC plot )

Roles

Shadowcrash's mate
Shadowcrash's kit (will be needed much later on )
Sunsetkits mother (should be currently unborn and won't come into the story for a very long time )

There is no real form , leaving room for you to be creative with telling me about your charrie . I will tell you if its missing something vital though . Just make sure it has the role you want and an example of how you roleplay. Other than that, it is up to you how little and how much you tell me , but more details will put you at a better chance

Last edited by Frosty; September 4th, 2017 at 10:49 AM.
Old September 4th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name:

Cloudysky

Cloudy ~ For her cloudy fur
Sky ~ For her striking blue eyes.

24 moons

Female

Appearance:

Cloudysky is a brownish-white molly with striking blue eyes. She has a rather short tail due to an accident long ago, but doesn't seem to mind at all.

Positive Traits:

Funny||Optimisitic||Loving

Cloudysky aboslutely loves to have fun. If you aren't fun, she might just stop trying to be your friend! She loves to race and scare others from behind.
Cloudysky always tries to look on the bright side of things, even when it looks bleak.
If you can break her outer shell, inside is a bundle of love she's willing to share. She has a big heart, and basically loves to love. Cloudysky has always wanted a mate and kits, but never had the confidence to introduce herself to toms she finds attractive.

Negative Traits:

Too Introverted||Stubborn||Foolish

Like I said before, Cloudysky has trouble talking to others. She can't really open up well, unless you end up talking to her for a looong time.
Cloudysky can be very stubborn when she's wrong. If she leads a patrol in the middle of leaf-bare and there isn't a rabbit in sight, she will still lead. Her hopes never die.
Cloudysky loves to have fun, but sometimes a little too much fun. She might do something foolish just to have a thrill, but end up getting hurt.

Roleplay Example:

Fight Scene

Leafclaw lashed his tail wildly, hissing and spitting at his opposer. He circled the enemy, and attempted a fake out. The tom quickly lunged, thinking he had a chance to surprise the enemy. His claws extended and his jaws gaped, ready to clasp onto fur.

Normal Scene

Rosebelly woke up, her jaws gaping in a large, wide yawn. The she-cat hadn't gotten much sleep that night, and wished she could sleep more. However, she had a dawn patrol with her fellow clanmates. Rosebelly slowly stood up, and stretched. She kneaded the ground a few times before standing up straight and heading for the fresh-kill pile. Rosebelly delicately picked through the pile, one claw extended, and picked out a nice, plump mouse. The warrior plopped down on her stomach, and tore into the mouse. She would need this energy for a border patrol. What a pain, she complained silently. The border is so long and far.. Rosebelly finished her mouse and picked out yet another plump mouse. The warrior did have quite the appetite, of course.
(The Normal Scene is out of date. Recently I've been challenging myself with two paragraphs.)

Activity:

VERY ACTIVE. I usually come on every 10-30 minutes depending on how bored I am.

Other: @Frosty

Last edited by Role; September 4th, 2017 at 11:12 AM.
Old September 4th, 2017, 11:23 AM
slipping from existence

@Role

I'll wait for a few more applicants before accepting. Since I assume that you are applying for Shadows mate , I must remind you that she does die at a rather young age
Old September 4th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
@Role

I'll wait for a few more applicants before accepting. Since I assume that you are applying for Shadows mate , I must remind you that she does die at a rather young age
OH, yes ooops! I forgot to put the role
And yes i know :3 I need to get rid of an oc i dont use
Old September 4th, 2017, 11:37 AM
slipping from existence

@Role

Perfect then! I'll take in a few more forms, but I do adore cloud already
Old September 4th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
@Role

Perfect then! I'll take in a few more forms, but I do adore cloud already
^^ alright!
Old September 4th, 2017, 11:43 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

|:|Name|:|

Indigokit

Indigo- | For his dark blue eyes || -kit | Kit suffix

|:|Age|:|

Unborn

|:|Gender|:|

Male

|:|Sexuality|:|

Pansexual

|:|Looks|:|

'Cept he has a bob tail

|:|Personality|:|

Funny || Naïve || Stubborn || Loyal || Trusting || Clumsy

|:|Activity|:|

7.40 Last I checked

|:|RP Example|:|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

Sprucefur spotted the dry land and bolted, spraying mud in his wake. His usually soft, dry, brown fur was caked in dried mud, only a few shades darker. The mud on his paws, though, was wet, very noticeable. He didn't care, though. He had, at this point, grown sick of the mud and yearned for dry land. He raced to it, relishing the feeling of hard, dry ground beneath his paws. With an audible sigh, he lay on the hill. He scanned the surroundings, noting the lack of hills and wet, boggy land. Though most of it was blocked by the overabundance of pine trees. "Mud... Pines... Water... No prey," Sprucefur spoke. "Told you."
|:|Role|:|

Shadowcrash's Kit

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 4th, 2017, 04:18 PM
slipping from existence

@Aura

Thank you for applying. I really like Indigo, but will wait for a few days to see if anyone else applies . again, thank you
Old September 4th, 2017, 04:26 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
@Aura

Thank you for applying. I really like Indigo, but will wait for a few days to see if anyone else applies . again, thank you
No problem! ;3

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]