Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:02 AM
Profile mewsic? any...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:36 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Rose
Today 01:20 AM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Dark
Today 01:19 AM

Old October 23rd, 2017, 09:32 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed
Default Scars to Your Beautiful

Cinderthroat was born to Fernstripe and an unknown tom. She was the runt of the litter and was suspected to die when her and her siblings cause a nasty illness, but she was the only one to survive. Not long after, Fernstripe drowned herself over the loss of her kits. Cinderthroat was then raised by Nettlestorm(now deceased) and grew to be an excellent apprentice and warrior.
One day, as an apprentice, Cinderpaw decided to show her bravery and went out of camp alone. She went to the edge of the territory, proud to be "on patrol" on her own. She proudly reached the border. As she turned to go back to camp a stray dog attacked her. She was unprepared and by the time she was ready to fight, the dog had her throat in his jaws. She scratched at the dog, making him let go and run off. She was left helpless on the bank of the river and had lost a lot of blood by the time here mentor, Swallowstream, found her and got her back to camp. Again, she miraculously survived. She now has nasty scars all around her throat.
The gray feline lost every ounce of bravery in her. She rested and healed over two moons and was finally able to leave the Medicine Den. Not two days after she had been out, Cinderpaw was greeted by Silentpaw. Silentpaw was very energetic and, no matter what Cinderpaw said, would always encourage and talk to her. They created a close bond and were inseparable and they still are to this day.
Even though Silentshade told her not to, Cinderthroat resented her scars and found them ugly. She could barely look in a river without pulling back in anguish from the sight. They made her fell worthless and she treated herself that way. She truly believed that no one would love her because of her scars.

One day, she goes out to hunt. Not long after leaving the camp, The warrior notices that she is being followed. On instinct, she attacks the predator but is surprised to see {Tom 1}. At first she is captivated by the handsome tom beneath her paws but regains her sense. The two make up for the misunderstanding and soon become friends. Cue {Tom 2}. Cinderthroat and {Tom 1} have been talking for three days now and Cinder is convinced that {Tom 1} might actually be a good tom to fall for, but then {Tom 2} approaches and begins to flirt and court Cinderthroat. Cinderthroat is overwhelmed by this and falls prey to his smooth words.
Silentshade notices that something is not right about {Tom 2}. She tries to convince her friend to stay away from her but Cinderthroat does not listen.(Whoever is {Tom 2} may decided how to break her heart.)
Cinderthroat is devastated. {Tom 1} and Silentshade come to her aid and Cinderthroat is even more convinced that no one will love her. But {Tom 1} is there for her and assures that she is not ugly at all.
Eventually {Tom 1} asks Cinderthroat to be his mate. She gladly accepts and the rest is unknown.
~~~~~~
Ok. So this little cat is my babe. She is very near and dear to me and I will be VERY picky as to who the Toms are. VERY PICKY!

~Form~
|Name|
|Age|
|Sexuality|
|Affiliation|
|Personality|
|Appearance|
|Role|
|PPD|
|RP Example|
|Other|

~Roles~
Tom 1:
Tom 2:
Silentshade is @Silentshade

IT IS NOT FIRST COME FIRT SERVE!
I AM NOT AFRAID TO TURN DOWN AN APPLICATION!
DO NOT QOUTE THIS POST!

~She is 25 moons old
~this is what she looks like

Last edited by ladybugg03; October 24th, 2017 at 11:20 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 09:40 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Scars to Your Beautiful

|Name| RainFeather
|Age| Same as Cinderheart
|Sexuality| Heterosexual
|Affiliation| RiverClan
|Personality| Flirtatious, shallow, easy-going
|Appearance|
|Role| Tom 2
|PPD| 25.34
|RP Example|
Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post
Essie meowed a greeting when Romeo appeared, her fur growing hot as he purred. She listened to him speaking so eloquently once more, once again becoming lost in his prosaic speech. The Molly let go a purr of pleasure and surprise as their tails intertwined, surprising even herself at the eagerness that erupted from deep within her, spreading a warmness like that of a fire throughout her entire body. Essie stood, keeping her tail entwined with his as he lead her out of her garden, she would follow him to the ends of the earth if need be. "So where are you whisking me away to?" She meowed to him her bright yellow eyes becoming lost in his deep emerald ones. "Somewhere wonderful I hope." She purred, her face right inches from his. She inhaled his warm scent, a wild and beautiful smell that inhabited her nostrils, intriguing her greatly.
|Other| Nah

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; October 24th, 2017 at 10:26 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 10:53 PM
i luv u

bump
Old October 24th, 2017, 09:37 PM
i luv u

bump
Possible Interests:
@kitten~ @Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by ladybugg03; October 24th, 2017 at 09:40 PM.
Old October 24th, 2017, 09:44 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Mind if tom 1 is a rouge looking to join?
Old October 24th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Rushingwater
Sexuality: Bisexual
Affiliation: RiverClan
Personality: They say black cats are bad luck, and well, that would be true in Rushingwater's case. Rushingwater doesn't have many friends, and never really socialized as a kit. He was always bullied growing up, and that made him quite anxious about talking to others. Other than that, Rushingwater is a polite young tom who refers to his manners to beat out social anxiety. If manners fail, he works on his joke cracking. He's a bit of a comedian. If that fails, he's a hopeless mess. Rushingwater is afraid of love, but will gladly take a mate if he's absolutely sure about it. He's a bit awkward and clumsy, but boy is he fast. Rushingwater can swim as fast as a fish. His black pelt always has an odd, sleek gleam to it as well.
Appearance: Woot
Role: Tom 1
PPD: 12.55
RP Example:

Rosebelly leaped away as her attack landed. She bounced side to side in waiting, psyching herself up. The tom looked a bit.. off, as if something was on his mind. But what did she care? He was a Syndicate, and the enemy was the Dusk Syndicate. Breaking from her thoughts, Rosebelly noticed a bit too late that the tom was in mid air. Pupils narrowing to slits, Rosebelly was pushed to the ground. She was a bit winded, but she had to shake it off. This is a fight for StarClan's sake! Pull yourself together, she hissed at herself. She quickly caught her breath, and narrowed her eyes at the tom. "Get off of me!" Rosebelly thrust her hind legs up, aiming for his underbelly. She didn't want to slice his stomach open, just get him off. Her unspoken plan had failed. She was no longer on the offensive, but now she was defensive.
It varies based on how much my partner types.
Other: Nope!

Last edited by Role; October 24th, 2017 at 09:55 PM.
Old October 24th, 2017, 09:56 PM
The Madness King

Sasuke will become Wolfheart if accepted into clan
Around cinderhearts age
Bisexual
Rouge for now
He’s a playful tom, usually loves to be a bit of a flirt but is overall very kind. Kin to Lostface he may seem dangerous and all but he’s very kind just too shy to show it. Is always willing to cheer up anyone and would love to have kits one day. But is cold when needed a very protective guy with a sharp tongue to match it. Has scars to prove his battles that he won by protecting the ones he loves.
Tom 1
Sasuke lay quietly within the old den, he found a while back but his ears flicked a bit when he hears someone soon he up on his paws and begins to move out. He smiles a kind and warm smile at you and purrs “ you came! I was starting to miss you!” He says in a dark husky voice. Despite his calm appearance, his amber eyes glowed with excitement and warmth and his powerful muscles showed a bit though his black pelt which was laced with scars here and there especially over his left eye. His flicked his tail a bit as he begins to speak again this time with more excitement and happiness. “ well I don’t have all day. Tell me, how is a angel like you doing on this beautiful day?”
Old October 24th, 2017, 09:57 PM
i luv u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Mind if tom 1 is a rouge looking to join?
I like the idea!
Old October 24th, 2017, 09:58 PM
The Madness King

:b
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
I like the idea!
I made it! Awesome peep
Old October 25th, 2017, 06:32 PM
i luv u