by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 09:39 PM

Old October 8th, 2019, 10:26 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default A beautiful afternoon [ OPEN ]

A small brown tom ran around the yard of a small twoleg home , slipping off stones and leaping over small logs.
Pipsqueak skidded to a halt , some dust being kicked up in the process. He sat down , out of a breath and looked around , a large grin appearing on his round face , tail flicking as a purr of delight came from him.

"That was probably the most I've ever ran!" He meowed to himself , the purr not stopping until a few moments later once he jumped up again. "It'd be so much fun if someone was here to run with me!" the brown kittypet said aloud , tiny ears perking in an idea.

He ran over to the fence , scrambling onto the top of it with a struggle , looking at the territory beyond. It really just seemed like grass , then some trees. Besides , he'd met an outsider before , and they were nice , but scary! Loners were always scary to Pipsqueak in a way , they are nice , not the kitty chow he was fed. They fought , and slept out in the rain. But him , he slept inna nice , comfy blue nest that was as soft as the clouds.

"Helloooo!!" Pip yowled , grinning once he heard his voice echo. Maybe someone would hear it, and come! Hopefully a kittypet , or some cat nice.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old October 14th, 2019, 04:23 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: A beautiful afternoon [ OPEN ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

A small brown tom ran around the yard of a small twoleg home , slipping off stones and leaping over small logs.
Pipsqueak skidded to a halt , some dust being kicked up in the process. He sat down , out of a breath and looked around , a large grin appearing on his round face , tail flicking as a purr of delight came from him.

"That was probably the most I've ever ran!" He meowed to himself , the purr not stopping until a few moments later once he jumped up again. "It'd be so much fun if someone was here to run with me!" the brown kittypet said aloud , tiny ears perking in an idea.

He ran over to the fence , scrambling onto the top of it with a struggle , looking at the territory beyond. It really just seemed like grass , then some trees. Besides , he'd met an outsider before , and they were nice , but scary! Loners were always scary to Pipsqueak in a way , they are nice , not the kitty chow he was fed. They fought , and slept out in the rain. But him , he slept inna nice , comfy blue nest that was as soft as the clouds.

"Helloooo!!" Pip yowled , grinning once he heard his voice echo. Maybe someone would hear it, and come! Hopefully a kittypet , or some cat nice.
Nightbreeze had decided that he'd stayed around Shadowclan reminiscing for long enough and now, it was time to get back to his loner ways, that was why he decided to leave after all. He was currently on his way to the two-leg dens to go bug some of his friends when he heard the loud yowl of another cat.

He thought for a moment, looking over to where the voice had emanated from then he looked to the direction he was supposed to be going. Eh, he thought, his friend would understand if he just wanted to get a peek at the cat who decided to yell for attention. He made his way over to the two-leg fence and hopped up on top of it. He sat down on it just as he spotted a small brown tom and a smirk came over him.

"Excuse me," he called to the tom, "but are you the one who yelled hello by any chance?"
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old October 16th, 2019, 07:12 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

( hope you don't mind uwu)
Wicker, a 28 moon old loner . Strolled into the twoleg side of the forest, her tail up high and ears alert . She's been here once for family heck she was 20% kittypet after all! Grandmother's side to be exact. With a yawn she turned a corner to see a rather small tom leap upon a fence, it made her smile at his struggle . Cute "hopin the birds will say hello back?" she asked in her Swedish accent .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 19th, 2019, 01:55 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veternum Puer View Post
Nightbreeze had decided that he'd stayed around Shadowclan reminiscing for long enough and now, it was time to get back to his loner ways, that was why he decided to leave after all. He was currently on his way to the two-leg dens to go bug some of his friends when he heard the loud yowl of another cat.

He thought for a moment, looking over to where the voice had emanated from then he looked to the direction he was supposed to be going. Eh, he thought, his friend would understand if he just wanted to get a peek at the cat who decided to yell for attention. He made his way over to the two-leg fence and hopped up on top of it. He sat down on it just as he spotted a small brown tom and a smirk came over him.

"Excuse me," he called to the tom, "but are you the one who yelled hello by any chance?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
( hope you don't mind uwu)
Wicker, a 28 moon old loner . Strolled into the twoleg side of the forest, her tail up high and ears alert . She's been here once for family heck she was 20% kittypet after all! Grandmother's side to be exact. With a yawn she turned a corner to see a rather small tom leap upon a fence, it made her smile at his struggle . Cute "hopin the birds will say hello back?" she asked in her Swedish accent .

Pipsqueak would sit on the fence , hoping not to fall off once he jumped slightly seeing an older looking tom hop onto the fence. At his question , he gave a quick nod. "Yeah , yeah!" He answered in a joyful tone , eyes widening , his jaw dropping slightly as a molly also showed up. "Well , no! I don't think birds can talk! Oh , bit it'd be really cool if they could!" he purred , eyes wide with wonder still. Wow! Two cats!

"What do you think they'd talk about? Bugs probably!" He meowed , a smile on his round features , his tail flicking in excitement. Oh! He hadn't asked their names , or told his , or said anything that related to his name! They'd probably call him mouse , because he waa so small , but his name was Pipsqueak.

"I'm Pipsqueak! But call me Pip or Pippy. Wow , my twolegs are so creative!" He said , the end was more to himself. Pipsqueak was a bit of a weird name , in his opinion. But he thought it fit him perfectly.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old October 19th, 2019, 02:03 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Rosemew @Veternum Puer

She just giggled he's awful chatty .. "probably . But I imagine they'll talk to their kind just as we do ." she answered with a swish of her tail. pipsqueak? Very fitting "I'll go with pip. If you don't mind " . However her attention was then directed towards the other tom and hummed in interest. "and who may you be? Your scent is different . Definetly not of my brothers clan...." she meowed with a tilt of her head.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 27th, 2019, 07:37 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:

Pipsqueak would sit on the fence , hoping not to fall off once he jumped slightly seeing an older looking tom hop onto the fence. At his question , he gave a quick nod. "Yeah , yeah!" He answered in a joyful tone , eyes widening , his jaw dropping slightly as a molly also showed up. "Well , no! I don't think birds can talk! Oh , bit it'd be really cool if they could!" he purred , eyes wide with wonder still. Wow! Two cats!

"What do you think they'd talk about? Bugs probably!" He meowed , a smile on his round features , his tail flicking in excitement. Oh! He hadn't asked their names , or told his , or said anything that related to his name! They'd probably call him mouse , because he waa so small , but his name was Pipsqueak.

"I'm Pipsqueak! But call me Pip or Pippy. Wow , my twolegs are so creative!" He said , the end was more to himself. Pipsqueak was a bit of a weird name , in his opinion. But he thought it fit him perfectly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
@Rosemew @Veternum Puer

She just giggled he's awful chatty .. "probably . But I imagine they'll talk to their kind just as we do ." she answered with a swish of her tail. pipsqueak? Very fitting "I'll go with pip. If you don't mind " . However her attention was then directed towards the other tom and hummed in interest. "and who may you be? Your scent is different . Definetly not of my brothers clan...." she meowed with a tilt of her head.
"Jeeze kit, slow your role for a sec, okay?" Gosh, this little guy was so hyper! It was amazing he hadn't been wacked by another kittypet before for all his screeching. He turned to the she-cat who had joined him on the fence but something puzzled him if she had a brother in a clan, why wasn't she with him? Must be for a similar reason that he was now a loner.

He took the liberty of bowing slightly and smiling his usual devilish smile...as in, it made him look like he was crazy, "Well, of course, I wouldn't, I don't really belong to a clan anymore though I do often visit my original clan Shadowclan to visit my mother." He then turned back down to Pipsqueak, "I think I'll go with Pip too, easier on the tongue. My name's Nightbreeze Pip," he turned to the molly, "and you are?"
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old November 5th, 2019, 03:13 PM

My Mood: Brooding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veternum Puer View Post
"Jeeze kit, slow your role for a sec, okay?" Gosh, this little guy was so hyper! It was amazing he hadn't been wacked by another kittypet before for all his screeching. He turned to the she-cat who had joined him on the fence but something puzzled him if she had a brother in a clan, why wasn't she with him? Must be for a similar reason that he was now a loner.

He took the liberty of bowing slightly and smiling his usual devilish smile...as in, it made him look like he was crazy, "Well, of course, I wouldn't, I don't really belong to a clan anymore though I do often visit my original clan Shadowclan to visit my mother." He then turned back down to Pipsqueak, "I think I'll go with Pip too, easier on the tongue. My name's Nightbreeze Pip," he turned to the molly, "and you are?"
A lean she-cat hopped beside them tilting her head at them in interest. "you know, normally you wild cats would stay away from twolegplace." she stated casually flicking the tip of her tail. Her amber eyes landed on Pipsqueak a small smile shone on her face.(opps forgot to ask )