Last post by vellichor
Today 12:47 PM
new ventures
Last post by alkaline
Today 12:00 PM

Old August 18th, 2018, 09:20 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default TwolegPlaceSharedGarden(thepark)

Thecatsalwayscallthisplacethetwolegplacesharedgard en,butthetwolegscallthis placethepark.

Rainbowsprinklewasayoungcatnoolderthaneightmoons old.Shelovedspendingherfreetimewhichwasmostofthe daysocializingwithothercats.Shewas acutecatinheropinion.

@Checkmate

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 18th, 2018, 11:35 AM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: TwolegPlaceSharedGarden(thepark)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Thecatsalwayscallthisplacethetwolegplacesharedgard en,butthetwolegscallthis placethepark.

Rainbowsprinklewasayoungcatnoolderthaneightmoons old.Shelovedspendingherfreetimewhichwasmostofthe daysocializingwithothercats.Shewas acutecatinheropinion.

@Checkmate
wheres the spaces?

see you around wco <3
Old August 18th, 2018, 12:38 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

@Checkmate
A black Molly was currently sitting on top of what these twolegs called a bench and was cleaning her chest fur she was way older then rainbowsprinkle being 18 moons old . She always tended to sneak out of her den while her housefolk were asleep , luckily her sister yin was asleep at this time too otherwise she would be stopped and asked too many questions well in her opinion they were . Hei flicked her ears as she finished now sitting up straight and pretty with her tail hanging off of the wooden object her yellow eyes scanning the sharedgarden from left to right ,she saw a family of twolegs at another wooden thing laughing their kits which were 4 of were chasing each other around it . 4 kits? Geez...that's got to be a pawful. she just shrugged it off and slowly looked to the side again that's when she saw a rather young cat walking by herself this made her think where's her mother? No one should be left alone that young .... she wanted to go ask the young feline but she didn't want to scare her as well ..And she kinda liked being alone at the moment . decisions decisions ... with a sigh she forced herself up and leaped off the bench landing on to the soft grass below .

Hei shook her black fur and purred ending it with a wild swish of her tail . She stretched her legs and back now walking slowly towards Rainbowsprinkle her eyes half closed looking like she was angry but it was just her original expression . It fit well on her face . She soon started to hum a little tune she picked up from a twolegs tiny little black box with strings attached to it ,the thing was mousebrained enough to let it stay there alone . " it's not because I'm foolish or naive
It just feels good lying and trick and treat
It surely does, it surely does
I sing this la la la la la la
" she sang quietly she was obsessed with this tune. But it was a sweet and harmless obsession . Once she made it to ear distance of the molly she had a small smile "hello" she greeted with a swish of her tail.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; August 18th, 2018 at 12:39 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2018, 12:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
A black Molly was currently sitting on top of what these twolegs called a bench and was cleaning her chest fur she was way older then rainbowsprinkle being 18 moons old . She always tended to sneak out of her den while her housefolk were asleep , luckily her sister yin was asleep at this time too otherwise she would be stopped and asked too many questions well in her opinion they were . Hei flicked her ears as she finished now sitting up straight and pretty with her tail hanging off of the wooden object her yellow eyes scanning the sharedgarden from left to right ,she saw a family of twolegs at another wooden thing laughing their kits which were 4 of were chasing each other around it . 4 kits? Geez...that's got to be a pawful. she just shrugged it off and slowly looked to the side again that's when she saw a rather young cat walking by herself this made her think where's her mother? No one should be left alone that young .... she wanted to go ask the young feline but she didn't want to scare her as well ..And she kinda liked being alone at the moment . decisions decisions ... with a sigh she forced herself up and leaped off the bench landing on to the soft grass below .

Hei shook her black fur and purred ending it with a wild swish of her tail . She stretched her legs and back now walking slowly towards Rainbowsprinkle her eyes half closed looking like she was angry but it was just her original expression . It fit well on her face . She soon started to hum a little tune she picked up from a twolegs tiny little black box with strings attached to it ,the thing was mousebrained enough to let it stay there alone . " it's not because I'm foolish or naive
It just feels good lying and trick and treat
It surely does, it surely does
I sing this la la la la la la
" she sang quietly she was obsessed with this tune. But it was a sweet and harmless obsession . Once she made it to ear distance of the molly she had a small smile "hello" she greeted with a swish of her tail.
(No clue why the spaces didn’t show up, I did type the post with spaces)
Rainbowsprinkle flicked her tail seeing an older cat,” Hi!” She squeaked she knew she was suppose to be a bit more mature being 8 moons, but she still loved being an immature pain in the tail kit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 2nd, 2018, 01:23 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
(No clue why the spaces didn’t show up, I did type the post with spaces)
Rainbowsprinkle flicked her tail seeing an older cat,” Hi!” She squeaked she knew she was suppose to be a bit more mature being 8 moons, but she still loved being an immature pain in the tail kit.
Hei flinched a bit at the other she cats seemingly high pitched tone but she did give a small smile "seems like someone's excited ..." she commented now sitting back down and flicked her tail . "you come here often ?" she asked curiously with a tilt of her head. (sorry for it being short >-<)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 9th, 2018, 10:57 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Hei flinched a bit at the other she cats seemingly high pitched tone but she did give a small smile "seems like someone's excited ..." she commented now sitting back down and flicked her tail . "you come here often ?" she asked curiously with a tilt of her head. (sorry for it being short >-<)
Rainbowsprinkle giggled a little,” Sorry!” She remarked as she knew many older cats hated how she acted like a careless kit. She smiled a little at the molly’s curiousity about her coming to the shared garden often,” Some times. Only when my housefolks leave my door open.” She replied. She knew that when there was a thunder storm or one of those windstorms the twolegs referred to as hurricanes came they closed her door. They also closed it when it rained. She only could go out in good weather. She always came back after all for the delicious food.

Old October 21st, 2018, 06:33 PM

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
Rainbowsprinkle giggled a little,” Sorry!” She remarked as she knew many older cats hated how she acted like a careless kit. She smiled a little at the molly’s curiousity about her coming to the shared garden often,” Some times. Only when my housefolks leave my door open.” She replied. She knew that when there was a thunder storm or one of those windstorms the twolegs referred to as hurricanes came they closed her door. They also closed it when it rained. She only could go out in good weather. She always came back after all for the delicious food.
Anyone mind if I just slip in here?

Vanilla was a pure white little cat, with her tail and feet black at the ends, fading back to white. She was perched in a lush tree, her fluffy tail dangling down when she heard the two cats talking. She winced slightly at the high pitched tone, but then realized it came from a kit before hopping down and padding over. "Hello," she called out with a friendly tone.