A Journey for the History...
Last post by Myling
Today 02:03 AM

Old August 12th, 2018, 08:12 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Macabre Mansion (rp)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; August 25th, 2018 at 01:32 PM.
Old August 12th, 2018, 08:26 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Macabre Mansion (rp)

Song Jupiter walked around her room thinking Hmm what to do today? I don’t want to do anything ugh it’s so boring (OPEN)

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 12th, 2018, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
Song Jupiter walked around her room thinking Hmm what to do today? I don’t want to do anything ugh it’s so boring (OPEN)
Checkmate Charlie was currently just walking up and down the hallways with her knife in her hands and singing a rather ...creepy tune... "Ladybug ladybug fly away home , your house is on fire and your children are gone , all accept for little Ann for she crept under the frying pan " she sang over and over again , this one of the songs she sang repeatedly the other was Mary Mary quite contrary.She tried to make her voice high pitched every time but it sounded like she was out of breath when ever she hit a high note .her mask shined in what little light there was she walked past song Jupiter's room .not really expecting anything to happen which nothing ever did .

Last edited by Leucos; August 12th, 2018 at 08:39 PM.
Old August 12th, 2018, 08:45 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Checkmate Charlie was currently just walking up and down the hallways with her knife in her hands and singing a rather ...creepy tune... "Ladybug ladybug fly away home , your house is on fire and your children are gone , all accept for little Ann for she crept under the frying pan " she sang over and over again , this one of the songs she sang repeatedly the other was Mary Mary quite contrary.She tried to make her voice high pitched every time but it sounded like she was out of breath when ever she hit a high note .her mask shined in what little light there was she walked past song Jupiter's room .not really expecting anything to happen which nothing ever did .
Song Jupiter heard someone outside her room so she grabbed her sword thinking it was a human and burst through her door “Get back HUMAN your worthless!” She screeched. “Oh it’s just you. Sorry.” She said sheepishly

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 12th, 2018, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Song Jupiter heard someone outside her room so she grabbed her sword thinking it was a human and burst through her door “Get back HUMAN your worthless!” She screeched. “Oh it’s just you. Sorry.” She said sheepishly
she stopped what she was doing and glared at song Jupiter under her mask inside she was actually startled but on the outside as always she showed anger " humans don't get to roam around this place , they stay in the basement if there are any here at all. You should know that. And me? One of them? I hate the fact I was even one . But be my guest aim that sword at them just not at me." she spoke her tone full of anger . Being the quiet one she was she does speak when she wants to and this is one of the times. "I didn't know someone hated people just as much as me... she said .

Old August 12th, 2018, 09:14 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
she stopped what she was doing and glared at song Jupiter under her mask inside she was actually startled but on the outside as always she showed anger " humans don't get to roam around this place , they stay in the basement if there are any here at all. You should know that. And me? One of them? I hate the fact I was even one . But be my guest aim that sword at them just not at me." she spoke her tone full of anger . Being the quiet one she was she does speak when she wants to and this is one of the times. "I didn't know someone hated people just as much as me... she said .
“Well they are kind of....terrible. I hate them” She said copying her angry tone. “If we hate them so much? Why don’t we kill all of them?” She said crazily. “Wait but if we kill them thwn who will we torture?” She asked her fellow creepypasta while getting some water and pacing while drinking it.

Old August 12th, 2018, 09:35 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
“Well they are kind of....terrible. I hate them” She said copying her angry tone. “If we hate them so much? Why don’t we kill all of them?” She said crazily. “Wait but if we kill them thwn who will we torture?” She asked her fellow creepypasta while getting some water and pacing while drinking it.
(Mind if I pop in?)

Phantom walked down the hall, following the voices after he heard of them shout something about humans. He saw Charlie and Jupiter, Jupiter sounding crazy as she ranted about torture and killing. He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms across his chest, eyes gleaming with curiosity.

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.
Old August 12th, 2018, 10:44 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo View Post
(Mind if I pop in?)

Phantom walked down the hall, following the voices after he heard of them shout something about humans. He saw Charlie and Jupiter, Jupiter sounding crazy as she ranted about torture and killing. He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms across his chest, eyes gleaming with curiosity.
( not at all)
Jupiter noticed Phantom right away “Do you have a problem?” She asked anger leaving her body.

Old August 13th, 2018, 04:27 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Simon was sweating, his hands in his pockets as he sat against a wall. He was still wondering how he got into this situation. All the talking we heard already was making him break down, screams didn’t help. He pushed the antiseptic and bandages back into his pocket, bracing for some kind of injury. He really wanted to escape, to get back to the world that wasn’t filled with certain death. He was trying to keep notes on how the people here acted...if they were even people. He had seen a few things like people, but they seemed too different from humans. He sighed. He was alone, he was obviously in a basement, and he was alone. Nervously tugging on the longer strands of his hair, he looked around, barely breathing.

( open )
Old August 13th, 2018, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo View Post
(Mind if I pop in?)

kind of terrible? They are the worst! They're the monsters not us. her blue eyes widened under the mask but returned to their normal state once song Jupiter spoke again this time she grinned happily "believe me I struggle with that as well. I used to just kill them before I came here and seeing as it's kinda limited I make them answer a few questions and if they get them all right then they live and if they don't they die.it works for me" she said a proud tone to her voice . she felt someone looking at her now giving her attention to Phantom and grinned darkly "I see we got an eavesdropper . That's not very nice now is it? " Charlie asked with a dark chuckle . (I don't mind ^^)

Last edited by Leucos; August 13th, 2018 at 11:21 AM.