Today 06:53 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 06:52 PM

Old December 16th, 2018, 03:59 PM
Guess what's there :3

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Darkest of days (Open with Slash-GNR)

( @Slash-GNR )

Zero walked along the woods alone, hunting for himself. Until he looked at the squirrels running from right to left between trees, so he stalked them, walking very lightly on his feet. But when he got close enough, he leaped towards them when they got to the tree. But sadly they leaped up, dodging Zero's claws as they scampered up the tree, making zero faceplant the tree. Even if he tried to recover quickly, he tried looking and sniffing for the squirrels, but they were far away now and gone. "ARGGGGGG!!!" He growled with annoyance.
I've been diagnosed with depression a while ago, and i'm just saying that, Pease be kind to whoever you meet, even if the person you meet is rude, you can't expect for that person to actually mean it and also, yes, i'm serious because whoever you meet may be suffering from depression or very hard hardships, so, please be kind.
Old December 16th, 2018, 04:38 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: Darkest of days (Open with Slash-GNR)

Phantom had been peacefully napping in a tree before a cat, who was hunting, crashed against the trunk. two squirrels shook the skinnier branches that brushed against the female's inky fur. Large, green eyes with flecks of yellow opened and peered down upon the male. Ears flicked in agitation at the intrusion. Not that the molly had claimed this tree as hers, but still he had woken her.

"Catch anything?" she asked with a slight smirk as her attention was given to the strange male. Phantom knew completely that the prey had escaped, but might as well rub some salt in the burn, right? Orbs narrowed and tail tip slapped against the bark at the annoying question that hung in the air by another feline. Was anyone there? Well duh! This cat obviously didn't use his or her nose. "Friend of yours, Tiger?" she asked and quickly attached a nickname to the cat bellow. The black female wanted to be left in peace. However, two intruders had woken her from slumber, and possibly the two had ventured into the forest together, which didn't settle well with Phantom. The mysterious molly awaited for a reply. Most of her body was hidden beneath branches, but her eyes were bright and held upon the male questioning.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...

Last edited by Slash-GNR; December 16th, 2018 at 04:39 PM.
Old December 16th, 2018, 04:47 PM

My Mood: Fine

Star stared at the cats below her wondering if she should join them. Her brown eyes stared at the two cats. Her light golden fur hiding between the tree branches. She started moving back but the tree branch cracked under her foot. "Shoot." She muttered under her breath. She went up another branch. So they didn't see her but she didn't find any tree branches to hide behind.
@Slash-GNR @Rap a present

Old December 16th, 2018, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Phantom had been peacefully napping in a tree before a cat, who was hunting, crashed against the trunk. two squirrels shook the skinnier branches that brushed against the female's inky fur. Large, green eyes with flecks of yellow opened and peered down upon the male. Ears flicked in agitation at the intrusion. Not that the molly had claimed this tree as hers, but still he had woken her.

"Catch anything?" she asked with a slight smirk as her attention was given to the strange male. Phantom knew completely that the prey had escaped, but might as well rub some salt in the burn, right? Orbs narrowed and tail tip slapped against the bark at the annoying question that hung in the air by another feline. Was anyone there? Well duh! This cat obviously didn't use his or her nose. "Friend of yours, Tiger?" she asked and quickly attached a nickname to the cat bellow. The black female wanted to be left in peace. However, two intruders had woken her from slumber, and possibly the two had ventured into the forest together, which didn't settle well with Phantom. The mysterious molly awaited for a reply. Most of her body was hidden beneath branches, but her eyes were bright and held upon the male questioning.
( @Christmas Snowfall )
Zero looked at the shecat, confused. "Pshhh, more like frenemies, their friends because they make my stomach full, but enemies as in, their annoying." He rolled his eyes, but when he heard a snap, he looked in the other direction, was he being followed? But maybe not, when he saw a goldish pelted shecat. "Who are you anyways, and who are YOU? And what do you really want?" He growled, stepping back a little bit as he looked between the two shecats, thinking that it's an ambush.
I've been diagnosed with depression a while ago, and i'm just saying that, Pease be kind to whoever you meet, even if the person you meet is rude, you can't expect for that person to actually mean it and also, yes, i'm serious because whoever you meet may be suffering from depression or very hard hardships, so, please be kind.
Old December 16th, 2018, 05:04 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rap a present View Post
( @Christmas Snowfall )
Zero looked at the shecat, confused. "Pshhh, more like frenemies, their friends because they make my stomach full, but enemies as in, their annoying." He rolled his eyes, but when he heard a snap, he looked in the other direction, was he being followed? But maybe not, when he saw a goldish pelted shecat. "Who are you anyways, and who are YOU? And what do you really want?" He growled, stepping back a little bit as he looked between the two shecats, thinking that it's an ambush.
Phantom had to admit, his reply was pretty amusing. However, it didn't save him from the fact he has stirred her from rest. Head snapped upward at the snap. Perhaps there would be a death scene shortly? Phantom wouldn't have minded it. Her attention snapped back to the male as he questioned her. Who was he to believe he could have such a tone with her?

The she-cat snorted at the question. "What I want is to be left alone," she flatly replied. True, she had grown lonely without company, but others tended to be too dumb for her and were a pain in the tail. Green orbs flashed toward the other she-cat. It was a warning.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 16th, 2018, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Phantom had to admit, his reply was pretty amusing. However, it didn't save him from the fact he has stirred her from rest. Head snapped upward at the snap. Perhaps there would be a death scene shortly? Phantom wouldn't have minded it. Her attention snapped back to the male as he questioned her. Who was he to believe he could have such a tone with her?

The she-cat snorted at the question. "What I want is to be left alone," she flatly replied. True, she had grown lonely without company, but others tended to be too dumb for her and were a pain in the tail. Green orbs flashed toward the other she-cat. It was a warning.
(After this, let's wait for Snowfall, for I have to eat too.)
Zero whipped his head towards the darker shecat. "Then i'm SORRY for INTERRUPTING your beauty sleep there Miss 'leader of the forest!'" Zero was starting to get a little agitated with all of these odd meetups, but something just doesn't feel right within the forest, tail lashing violently, for all he wan'ts to do now is eat. But he guessed it should hurt too much to take a little break, for he hasn't socialized hardly ever lately.
Old December 16th, 2018, 06:22 PM

Quote:
(After this, let's wait for Snowfall, for I have to eat too.)
Zero whipped his head towards the darker shecat. "Then i'm SORRY for INTERRUPTING your beauty sleep there Miss 'leader of the forest!'" Zero was starting to get a little agitated with all of these odd meetups, but something just doesn't feel right within the forest, tail lashing violently, for all he wan'ts to do now is eat. But he guessed it should hurt too much to take a little break, for he hasn't socialized hardly ever lately.
Star jumped down from the tree. "Okay, Okay. STOP FIGHTING!" She growled she hated not being in a fight when it was going on right in front of her. She was now glaring at the tom. "I think that any cat should be able to sleep where they want and not get disturbed. Also I'm not here to fight." She said.

Old December 16th, 2018, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Snowfall View Post
Star jumped down from the tree. "Okay, Okay. STOP FIGHTING!" She growled she hated not being in a fight when it was going on right in front of her. She was now glaring at the tom. "I think that any cat should be able to sleep where they want and not get disturbed. Also I'm not here to fight." She said.
Zero looked at the other shecat as he growled. "EXCUSE me! But can't you just take a joke!? This isn't a fight you see, and it won't become one unless you make it seem like it yourself." His tail lashing. "And also, how was I supposed to know where she was sleeping? It doesn't help when your so focused on one thing, that you don't even realise what else is happening, like adrenaline and you got hurt, you don't feel it." Zero was surely getting angry right now, for he narrowed his eyes with a crazy smile on his face.
Old December 16th, 2018, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Zero looked at the other shecat as he growled. "EXCUSE me! But can't you just take a joke!? This isn't a fight you see, and it won't become one unless you make it seem like it yourself." His tail lashing. "And also, how was I supposed to know where she was sleeping? It doesn't help when your so focused on one thing, that you don't even realise what else is happening, like adrenaline and you got hurt, you don't feel it." Zero was surely getting angry right now, for he narrowed his eyes with a crazy smile on his face.
Star started to growl at this tom and she was glaring at him. She started walking backwards when she tripped over a branch. "Foxdug." She hissed. Her brown gaze went back up to the tom he had a smile on his face that made her more wanting to get away.