Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 03:30 PM

Old March 31st, 2019, 11:08 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Secrets [Private]

--

Kurt huffed, slamming the door to his house shut. The only reason he'd been in his house was because of the girl protesting. It was only a death, not that big. Had he been the one to do it himself, he would've been slightly anxious to be caught.

His brows were furrowed, breathing heavily, he turned around. Leaning on the door, he looked at the girl, raising a brow. "W..what's your name...?" He asked, faking the shy persona.
Had he used his malice filled tone like usual, she would've suspected something. And he didn't want that on his plate.

"I-I'm...Kurt." He said, catching his breath finally. His honey hair fell in front of his face, still staring at the other.

--
Sorry it's so short!
@~Silverkit~

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; March 31st, 2019 at 11:09 AM.
Old March 31st, 2019, 11:24 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Secrets [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

--

Kurt huffed, slamming the door to his house shut. The only reason he'd been in his house was because of the girl protesting. It was only a death, not that big. Had he been the one to do it himself, he would've been slightly anxious to be caught.

His brows were furrowed, breathing heavily, he turned around. Leaning on the door, he looked at the girl, raising a brow. "W..what's your name...?" He asked, faking the shy persona.
Had he used his malice filled tone like usual, she would've suspected something. And he didn't want that on his plate.

"I-I'm...Kurt." He said, catching his breath finally. His honey hair fell in front of his face, still staring at the other.

--
Sorry it's so short!
@~Silverkit~
Lily ran and followed this guy. Finally she stopped and gasped for air. "Lilian.... But you can... Call me..... Lily." She said, gasping for air. She finally caught her breath and looked up at Kurt. "What the crap just happened?" She asked, her eyes full of fear and confusion. What they had just saw was shocking but the fact they had been caught was even more scarier.
Old March 31st, 2019, 11:28 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Lily ran and followed this guy. Finally she stopped and gasped for air. "Lilian.... But you can... Call me..... Lily." She said, gasping for air. She finally caught her breath and looked up at Kurt. "What the crap just happened?" She asked, her eyes full of fear and confusion. What they had just saw was shocking but the fact they had been caught was even more scarier.
Kurt narrowed his eyes sharply, a sweet smile soon appearing. "I...I don't exactly know...but atleast were gone right?" He said, his voice smooth like butter. "We're safe." He reassured.
'Well, she is for now.' He thought annoyed.

Old March 31st, 2019, 11:35 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Kurt narrowed his eyes sharply, a sweet smile soon appearing. "I...I don't exactly know...but atleast were gone right?" He said, his voice smooth like butter. "We're safe." He reassured.
'Well, she is for now.' He thought annoyed.
Lily nodded. "Yeah, I hope so." She said. Even though he had said that, there was still fear in her eyes. She couldn't exactly trust this guy.
Old March 31st, 2019, 11:47 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Lily nodded. "Yeah, I hope so." She said. Even though he had said that, there was still fear in her eyes. She couldn't exactly trust this guy.
The freckled male gave another smile, standing up straight. Green eyes fixated on the girl, he raised a brow. "Want a refreshment?" He asked, changing the topic. He definitely didn't want to deal with a scared girl, seeing as that would just ruin his night.

Old March 31st, 2019, 11:59 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

The freckled male gave another smile, standing up straight. Green eyes fixated on the girl, he raised a brow. "Want a refreshment?" He asked, changing the topic. He definitely didn't want to deal with a scared girl, seeing as that would just ruin his night.
Lily hesitated. "Sure" she finally said. She knew it would be better if she just put what had happened behind her.
Old March 31st, 2019, 04:27 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Lily hesitated. "Sure" she finally said. She knew it would be better if she just put what had happened behind her.
Kurt nodded, a cold glint in his eyes as he walked out of the room. In the kitchen, he hummed. Some nice hot green tea should do well.
Lighting up the stove, he started boiling water, getting a small glass. He put the tea packet in the cup as he waited for the water.
After it was done, he poured the water in, it turning a dark green.
Coming back he softly put the tea on the coffee table, his green gaze travelling back to Lily. "Its green tea. ..I hope you like it."

Old March 31st, 2019, 04:32 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Kurt nodded, a cold glint in his eyes as he walked out of the room. In the kitchen, he hummed. Some nice hot green tea should do well.
Lighting up the stove, he started boiling water, getting a small glass. He put the tea packet in the cup as he waited for the water.
After it was done, he poured the water in, it turning a dark green.
Coming back he softly put the tea on the coffee table, his green gaze travelling back to Lily. "Its green tea. ..I hope you like it."
Lily waited for Kurt to get back. Her eyes looked toward the window. They couldn't stay here, they would find Kurt and Lily. Her thoughts were interrupted by Kurt. "Thank you." She said, taking a sip of the tea and sitting it back down on the coffee table.
Old March 31st, 2019, 04:37 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Lily waited for Kurt to get back. Her eyes looked toward the window. They couldn't stay here, they would find Kurt and Lily. Her thoughts were interrupted by Kurt. "Thank you." She said, taking a sip of the tea and sitting it back down on the coffee table.
Kurt sat down, propping his chin on the palm of his hand. "Its my pleasure." He mumbled, leaning back slightly. The freckled male tilted his head. "We could call the police, and if they come, the police will be on their way." The honey haired boy said.

Old March 31st, 2019, 04:44 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Kurt sat down, propping his chin on the palm of his hand. "Its my pleasure." He mumbled, leaning back slightly. The freckled male tilted his head. "We could call the police, and if they come, the police will be on their way." The honey haired boy said.
Lily thought about it. "We could. But what if we get caught before they come? We cant just stay here." She said.