Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 05:11 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 05:03 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 05:01 PM
Three Peas in a Pod [p]
by Dark
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 04:59 PM

Old February 4th, 2019, 03:56 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Juniperclan -next gen - (rp)

Leader
Thistlestar

Deputy
Mossflight @RosePelt145

medicne cat
Desireflame @Hopekitt

medicne cat apprentice
Has yet to be chosen

Warriors
Mountaincrumble @pomegranate
Ivoryscreech @Rosemew

Apprentices
Cinderpaw @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Deerpaw @RosePelt145
kits

queens

Elders

Current weather in clan
70 degrees ,a perfect day for hunting !

Clan health
Healthy

Clan news
Thistlestar has taken on deerpaw as her apprentice . In other news there have been Fox sightings near the territory so be careful ! Twolegs have also been setting up camps a few ways away from the territory . Mossflight has been chosen as the clans new deputy !

Neighboring Clans
None at the moment

kill pile status .
Is nearly half empty .

plots
None yet .

Yall.May do as you please!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 4th, 2019 at 06:58 PM.
Old February 4th, 2019, 04:17 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Juniperclan -next gen - (rp)

Cinder'Paw gave bubbly smile as she made her way into the clearing, the morning sun shone onto her gray pelt, warming her up.

[Open]

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old February 4th, 2019, 04:24 PM

@Rosemew
Thistlestar flicked her right ear as she sat tall and straight on the leaders rock , her tail slowly swishing here and there with her eyes narrowed a bit but in more of a calm way, her aqua blue orb was scanning the clearing as she looked for her clanmates just making sure that they were ok. Soon she sighed and rolled her shoulders back before standing up on all four paws and leaping down on to the soft earth without grace and not really caring about her posture then and there. With a emotionless blink she padded over to the kill pile and as she did felt her stomach growling like a dog almost at the scent of fresh kill, she's not eaten since yesterday morning , mainly because she wasn't feeling the need to and also because she honestly didn't care about that routinely act. But now she felt the hunger starting to take its toll so she gave in as she snatched up a tasty plump mouse for herself and padded over to a shaded spot in the clearing and layed down ,not before long she began to eat by taking a bit chunk of its flesh with her right paw pinning it down. Her good eye looked up at the sky and then the kill pile,she has been getting cabin fever,and the like looks low already ,it won't hurt to hunt today would it? Maybe she would hunt with the patrol .

Last edited by Leucos; February 4th, 2019 at 04:25 PM.
Old February 4th, 2019, 04:46 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
@Rosemew
Thistlestar flicked her right ear as she sat tall and straight on the leaders rock , her tail slowly swishing here and there with her eyes narrowed a bit but in more of a calm way, her aqua blue orb was scanning the clearing as she looked for her clanmates just making sure that they were ok. Soon she sighed and rolled her shoulders back before standing up on all four paws and leaping down on to the soft earth without grace and not really caring about her posture then and there. With a emotionless blink she padded over to the kill pile and as she did felt her stomach growling like a dog almost at the scent of fresh kill, she's not eaten since yesterday morning , mainly because she wasn't feeling the need to and also because she honestly didn't care about that routinely act. But now she felt the hunger starting to take its toll so she gave in as she snatched up a tasty plump mouse for herself and padded over to a shaded spot in the clearing and layed down ,not before long she began to eat by taking a bit chunk of its flesh with her right paw pinning it down. Her good eye looked up at the sky and then the kill pile,she has been getting cabin fever,and the like looks low already ,it won't hurt to hunt today would it? Maybe she would hunt with the patrol .
Ivoryscreech scanned the area, seeing Thistlestar. She padded over quickly, a smile on her face. "Hey there Thistlestar!" The white molly mewed, her common raspy voice filled with joy. Her tail flicked in interest.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 4th, 2019, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Ivoryscreech scanned the area, seeing Thistlestar. She padded over quickly, a smile on her face. "Hey there Thistlestar!" The white molly mewed, her common raspy voice filled with joy. Her tail flicked in interest.
The she cat perked her ears up at the mollys voice before smiling ,no matter how gloomy she felt ivory always seemed to lighten her up for her own good. Maybe ivory was just one of those cats? Thistle swished her tail in greeting "awful chipper this morning I see? Hello dear. " she meowed her tone calm and mellow . She took another bite before licking her lips "have any plans for today?" she asked .

Old February 4th, 2019, 05:24 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
The she cat perked her ears up at the mollys voice before smiling ,no matter how gloomy she felt ivory always seemed to lighten her up for her own good. Maybe ivory was just one of those cats? Thistle swished her tail in greeting "awful chipper this morning I see? Hello dear. " she meowed her tone calm and mellow . She took another bite before licking her lips "have any plans for today?" she asked .
Ivory hummed. "I might go hunting later." She meowed, the molly sitting down. "What about you?" Ivoryscreech asked politely.

Old February 4th, 2019, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Ivory hummed. "I might go hunting later." She meowed, the molly sitting down. "What about you?" Ivoryscreech asked politely.
Thistlestar hummed as well "well good. Because I'm going hunting as well. Mind joining me ? Maybe cinderpaw would like to join as well." she meowed before giving her left paw a few gingerly licks.

Old February 4th, 2019, 06:10 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Thistlestar hummed as well "well good. Because I'm going hunting as well. Mind joining me ? Maybe cinderpaw would like to join as well." she meowed before giving her left paw a few gingerly licks.
The white molly nodded. "I would love to!" Ivoryscreech purred happily.

Old February 4th, 2019, 06:38 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Mountaincrumble was perched on a cleft of rock on the edge of camp. The thin black tom’s eyes were scanning around, and he took in every detail. He didn’t feel like talking, so he loved to come and escape to this seldom visited part of camp. For one thing, it wasn’t an important stone so the leader never came up here, and it wasn’t exactly easy to clamber onto. So Mountaincrumble had an easy escape from the bustle of camp. Was this unnatural? Yes, for the other clan cats. Did Mountaincrumble care? No, to be honest. Purring to himself, he cracked a rare smile before sliding off the ledge to gracefully land back in the clearing. Stretching his back, he leaned forward and twitched his whiskers pleasantly.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old February 4th, 2019, 06:52 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

[open]

desireflame quietly hummed to herself, walking from this place to that inside of her den with variations of herbs in her mouth. she'd been cleaning her stock and resupplying it, and now she had to organize it. the scent of herbs clung to her fur defiantly but the medicine cat didn't mind much. the silence inside of her den was peaceful, and her humming granted her satisfaction. after a few minutes of tidying up the place, she found herself finished with the day's work. no cat had come into her den requesting to be treated yet, and although it should've relieved her, it caused her to come to the conclusion she had nothing to do. hearing her stomach growl slightly, she peeked her head out of the entrance of her den and checked the fresh-kill pile. there were only a few bits of lonely prey, and she decide to leave them for the other members of the clan. she could go without. desireflame put her head back into the warmth and coziness of her den, looking intently at her herbs.
i’m smiling too”

---