Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:21 PM
Quietpaw Training Thread...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:10 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 01:03 PM
Cavekit, ThunderClan...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:02 PM
RiverClan Apprentice...
by taillow
Last post by wolfie
Today 01:00 PM

Old March 14th, 2019, 06:22 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Of Shadows and Shattered Earth ~ MeadowClan

Welcome to MeadowClan! Signups are here

Of Shadows and Shattered Earth

Allegiance
Leader: Crimsonstar - Long-furred ginger she-cat with green eyes (Silhouettes)
Captain: Shatteredheart - light brown spotted she-cat with amber eyes (Hopekitt)
Shaman: Birchspirit - dark grey tabby tom with blue eyes. (The Mad Katter)
Shaman Apprentice: Breezepaw - pale silver she-cat with black paws, tail tip, and underbelly with grey eyes. (~Silverkit~)

Galenight - Long-furred sand colored she-cat with amber eyes (Neko*Wolf)
Whitefire - white tom with ginger tabby markings. (Coriander)

Tigersnap - a soft, scarred, fluffy brown tabby tom with a lighter brown underbelly and white paws and ear tips. He has aqua eyes and patches of fur that stick up. His dark eyebrows are pointed downwards, and give the illusion that he's scowling. (Pluto)
Twigblaze- tall, slim orange tabby tom with white paws and underbelly and amber eyes. (Rosemew)
Brackendawn - fluffy brown tabby she-cat with soft green eyes (The Mad Katter)
Duskbranch - black and white tom with yellow eyes. Blind in his right eye.
Crowfire - black she-cat with orange eyes

Cedarpaw - Tall, fluffy white cat with orange patches and copper eyes (TheMajesticWhite)

~~~~~~~~~~
More Info:

There can be two Shamans at once.
They are not allowed to take a mate, as to not distract them from their duties.
Shamans help out with ceremonies.

Trainee Ceremony:
--Leader: I hereby declare you (blank)paw. Your mentor shall be (blank). May the spirits bless your training. *mentor walks up to stand beside trainee*
--Shaman: *walk up with some shaman mixture of herbs and rubs some on the trainee's paws* "For swift running." *rubs some on forehead* "For strong mind." *rubs some on chest* "For sound guidance."

Warrior Ceremony:
--Leader: By the power invested in me by the spirits, I hereby declare you (blank). Your (attribute) and (attribute) have carried your paws along steadily, and now it is time to begin the next portion of your journey.
--Shaman: *walks forward with bag of herbs* "The spirits of air, earth, water, and fire have bonded together to bless you." *places bag over head* *whispers* "For swift running, for strong mind, for sound guidance."

(The bag of herbs is a simple "charm" meant to keep away evil spirits)

1. Sick cats, queens, and elders eat first. Then warriors, elites, apprentices, captain, and leader.
2. Treat everything as well as you'd treat another cat.
3. The spirit world resides all around us. Be respectful.
4. Anything bad you do comes back 3x as worse.

Last edited by The Mad Katter; March 16th, 2019 at 05:13 PM.
Old March 15th, 2019, 05:32 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: Of Shadows and Shattered Earth ~ MeadowClan

Crimsonstar exited her den, bright eyes scanning the camp. Her feathery tail whisked on the ground as she started walking. She wasn’t quite sure where, or to whom she was headed to. There were still a few petals stuck in her red fur from where petals where lined in her nest. She had this image in her head, one of grace with the wind causing her long coat to seem majestic and the petals beautifully intertwined in the scarlet. But she knew in reality, she must’ve looked like she just had a tumble in a daisy and jasmine patch. Oh well, she was the leader. No one would come up to her face and tell her that she looked like a mess. The mollys strides were quick before she stopped in front of someone. She wasn’t sure who, and she didn’t really care. Just anyone would do. “Hello. What’re you doing in this fine afternoon?” The feline trilled as she cocked her head slightly to the side. Her green orbs scanned the cat, trying to make out who they were and what position they had in the clan. She was such a ditz when it came to names. You would have at least three throughout your life, and it was so hard to remember everyone’s.

- - - - - - - - - -

Duskbranch ducked his head as he entered the camp. He had just been out hunting and returned with a plump squirrel clamped in his jaws. He wasn’t that fond of the climbing creatures, they just had a foul taste to him. Mice and bird were better to him, but nonetheless he caught the... squirrely animal. Trotting over to set it down, the half-blind feline dropped it upon the many inhabitants of the fresh-kill pile. He debated taking one for himself, but decided against it before turning around to head back out to the territory. The camp was always too crowded, too loud. As he started, he quickly bumped into someone- not seeing anyone with his blind spot- and causing both of them to at least take a stumble.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; March 15th, 2019 at 05:41 PM.
Old March 15th, 2019, 06:07 PM

@TheMajesticWhite @Hopekitt @Neko*Wolf @~Silverkit~

We can start now! I'll send out a PM detailing the plot to the specified roles shortly
Old March 15th, 2019, 06:29 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

//while that's happening i'll just post a useless post c://

shatteredheart watched interestedly, whiskers twitching subconsciously, as her leader padded up to a random clanmate and began conversation. oh, if only it were that easy for shattered to talk with somecat; alas, it was not. shattered had to suffer the effects of being socially awkward, although she covered it up best she could whilst around others. the captain took a deep breath, uncomfortably plastered on an artificial smile, and, tail flapping around wildly, she stepped into the meadowclan clearing. it was much clearer than she had anticipated, and shatteredheart pondered around, sniffing the air in confusion. there was the scent of bird, or more specifically, an alive bird, but if her sense of smell was telling her correctly, why was aforementioned bird... not in the fresh kill pile? she could smell it from the clearing, so obviously somecat else would be able to as well. the captain walked up to crimsonstar. "hello," she spoke. "i don't mean to interrupt. is there anything worth noting that's ongoing or occuring today?" the female asked, looking at crimsonstar questioningly.

// @Silhouettes //
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; March 15th, 2019 at 06:29 PM. Reason: mention
Old March 15th, 2019, 08:16 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@The Mad Katter

Tigersnap padded back from the territory with a plump mouse and squirrel in his jaws, his eyes shining with joy at the catch he made , he couldn't wait to see brackendawns reaction! She would be proud , or at least he hoped she would be, she will see that he's truly one of the best warriors of the clan for her. Unlike Duskbranch , he knows he shouldn't be jealous .....but he couldn't help but have the thought that bracken has taken a liking to him. He tried his best not to be, but it was always there. He looked up at the sky and he sighed Leapordshine.....please help me.....it's difficult going on without you....you were always the smart one ....the one who knew what was best to do.... with that finished he was at the kill pile and tossed his catch into it. He stood back and smiled clearly proud of himself enough to where he puffed out his chest fur and chuckled. With a flick of his tail he looked at nice looking fish and licked his lips as he felt his stomach rumble , he snatched the creature and padded off to a spot in the clearing .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 15th, 2019, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
@The Mad Katter

Tigersnap padded back from the territory with a plump mouse and squirrel in his jaws, his eyes shining with joy at the catch he made , he couldn't wait to see brackendawns reaction! She would be proud , or at least he hoped she would be, she will see that he's truly one of the best warriors of the clan for her. Unlike Duskbranch , he knows he shouldn't be jealous .....but he couldn't help but have the thought that bracken has taken a liking to him. He tried his best not to be, but it was always there. He looked up at the sky and he sighed Leapordshine.....please help me.....it's difficult going on without you....you were always the smart one ....the one who knew what was best to do.... with that finished he was at the kill pile and tossed his catch into it. He stood back and smiled clearly proud of himself enough to where he puffed out his chest fur and chuckled. With a flick of his tail he looked at nice looking fish and licked his lips as he felt his stomach rumble , he snatched the creature and padded off to a spot in the clearing .
Brackendawn stretched outside her den, the fur rippling along her spine. The sun was shining and everyone seemed happy; she could tell it would be a good day. Her nose twitched at the sudden scent of fresh prey being brought into camp, and she spotted Tigersnap depositing prey on the pile. She trotted up to him. "Nice catch," she praised, flicking her tail at the prey sitting at the top of the pile. "If you're feeling up to it, do you want to go fishing with me later?" she asked, her ears perking forward as she awaited his answer.
Old March 15th, 2019, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mad Katter View Post
Brackendawn stretched outside her den, the fur rippling along her spine. The sun was shining and everyone seemed happy; she could tell it would be a good day. Her nose twitched at the sudden scent of fresh prey being brought into camp, and she spotted Tigersnap depositing prey on the pile. She trotted up to him. "Nice catch," she praised, flicking her tail at the prey sitting at the top of the pile. "If you're feeling up to it, do you want to go fishing with me later?" she asked, her ears perking forward as she awaited his answer.
the tom perked his ears up as he heard the very she cat he had his eyes on, he gave her a wide smile and set the prey down before looking back at her "feeling up to it? Of course . What am I a lazy doormouse? " He answered with a purr. He felt his stomach grumble as he remembered the prey , he looked back at his then at the pile and back at brackendawn " wanna eat with me before we go? I mean I understand if you don't want to...." he asked ,over time his voice grew to a hushed tone as he felt his cheeks burn a bit . He spotted a few birds that seemed to be fighting over a worm that one of them held as the flew above their heads before he snorted "and I thought kits were bad. " he commented .

Old March 15th, 2019, 08:43 PM

Quote:
the tom perked his ears up as he heard the very she cat he had his eyes on, he gave her a wide smile and set the prey down before looking back at her "feeling up to it? Of course . What am I a lazy doormouse? " He answered with a purr. He felt his stomach grumble as he remembered the prey , he looked back at his then at the pile and back at brackendawn " wanna eat with me before we go? I mean I understand if you don't want to...." he asked ,over time his voice grew to a hushed tone as he felt his cheeks burn a bit . He spotted a few birds that seemed to be fighting over a worm that one of them held as the flew above their heads before he snorted "and I thought kits were bad. " he commented .
Brackendawn laughed softly at Tigersnap's clear nervousness. "Yes, of course I'll eat with you." She had just turned away to grab the mouse he had brought it earlier when she heard the comment he made. The tabby spun around, an unknown emotion flickering in her eyes. Her brows furrowed. "What's wrong with kits?" she asked, struggling to keep her voice controlled. As someone that dreamed of having her own kits, she was slightly offended that others would think them "bad". She didn't understand how someone could feel anything other than love and adoration for the tiny furballs.
Old March 15th, 2019, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mad Katter View Post
Brackendawn laughed softly at Tigersnap's clear nervousness. "Yes, of course I'll eat with you." She had just turned away to grab the mouse he had brought it earlier when she heard the comment he made. The tabby spun around, an unknown emotion flickering in her eyes. Her brows furrowed. "What's wrong with kits?" she asked, struggling to keep her voice controlled. As someone that dreamed of having her own kits, she was slightly offended that others would think them "bad". She didn't understand how someone could feel anything other than love and adoration for the tiny furballs.
Tigersnap swished his tail as he watched her go but his eyebrows furrowed a bit at upsetting her, these were his thoughts ....but it feels as if he couldn't be his true self around anyone in this overly happy clan, it feels like he's forced to be happy in a way. Even though that heavy feeling grew dramatically in his stomach he didn't back down " what's wrong with me thinking that?" he retorted with a bit of a snap as his eyes started to narrow keep your cool tigersnap.....don't be a fuzzbrain and ruin what bond you have with brackendawn already because you couldn't control your temper . . He cleared his throat as his ears folded back a bit and his eyebrows furrowed once more while trying to push away the anger "to me they're a pawful...all they seem to do is complain and fight about meaningless things.And complain ! " He explained you could tell he was having a bit of trouble .

Old March 15th, 2019, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Tigersnap swished his tail as he watched her go but his eyebrows furrowed a bit at upsetting her, these were his thoughts ....but it feels as if he couldn't be his true self around anyone in this overly happy clan, it feels like he's forced to be happy in a way. Even though that heavy feeling grew dramatically in his stomach he didn't back down " what's wrong with me thinking that?" he retorted with a bit of a snap as his eyes started to narrow keep your cool tigersnap.....don't be a fuzzbrain and ruin what bond you have with brackendawn already because you couldn't control your temper . . He cleared his throat as his ears folded back a bit and his eyebrows furrowed once more while trying to push away the anger "to me they're a pawful...all they seem to do is complain and fight about meaningless things.And complain ! " He explained you could tell he was having a bit of trouble .
Brackendawn's fur began to bristle as she continued listening to Tigersnap. Usually, she could handle anyone's opinion and attitude, but mention kits and her normally tolerating persona was dropped. "Look, I'm not saying anything is wrong with your opinion, but kits are other things too! They're cute and bright. They believe the world is at their paws. And it is! They're so willing to learn and although they can be a pawful and annoying and messy, they can grow into anything they want. All cats have negative and positive traits, why are kits any different? Why do they have to be any different? Just because they're younger and have to learn things doesn't mean they need to only be seen as annoying." After that rant, Brackendawn was out of breath. She attempted to regain her composure, sitting down and smoothing down her fur. She usually didn't explode like that, but this was a topic that was near and dear to her heart.

Last edited by The Mad Katter; March 15th, 2019 at 09:01 PM.