Today 02:06 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:03 PM

Old August 23rd, 2019, 05:58 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Penny and Houdini's little slice of heaven [Open]

Houdini's two-leg quickly opened the glass sliding door to the backyard and Houdini, being the energetic little tuxedo that he is, quickly ran outside and started rolling around in the grass as he started purring. He looked around the yard, it wasn't too big and it wasn't too small, big enough to fit a decently sized red barn in the far right corner. He looked around at the pale wooden fence surrounding the area as he took a long, deep breath, it had been so long since he'd been outside! But his thoughts were interrupted by a slight snickering coming from behind him. He turned around to see his 'sister' Penny sitting in the doorway, biting back a laugh.

Penny smiled at her 'brother' and slowly put one paw outside, flinching at the tickle of grass on her pads. She usually hated going outside but Houdini had somehow convinced her to try it out again. She walked out of the two-leg den as her two-leg closed the door behind her and she made her way to sit down next to Houdini "Bro, you're acting like a little kit!"

Houdini just smiled back and lightly rubbed the bottom of his head underneath her chin "I'm just excited you came out with me! It's always more fun to have you around!"

Penny blushed at the feeling of him rubbing up against her. Now, Houdini and she weren't actually sisters, he was adopted from another two-leg and she was found in between two two-leg dens and they'd been together ever since but that was back when they were kits. And even though he's not actually her brother, it still bothered her that she felt this way about him! And she couldn't tell him because she knows what he'd say! Penny slowly pulled away from the embrace from her bro and sighed, smiling as she laid down on the grass on her back and said: "Well, I just missed bathing in the sun."

Houdini chuckled and laid down next to her, letting his pure white underbelly shine against his pitch-black fur as he sighed and said: "Yeah, it feels pretty good doesn't it?"

[Open!]
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 5th, 2019, 05:46 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Default Re: Penny and Houdini's little slice of heaven [Open]

Bump!
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 10th, 2019, 09:47 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Houdini's two-leg quickly opened the glass sliding door to the backyard and Houdini, being the energetic little tuxedo that he is, quickly ran outside and started rolling around in the grass as he started purring. He looked around the yard, it wasn't too big and it wasn't too small, big enough to fit a decently sized red barn in the far right corner. He looked around at the pale wooden fence surrounding the area as he took a long, deep breath, it had been so long since he'd been outside! But his thoughts were interrupted by a slight snickering coming from behind him. He turned around to see his 'sister' Penny sitting in the doorway, biting back a laugh.

Penny smiled at her 'brother' and slowly put one paw outside, flinching at the tickle of grass on her pads. She usually hated going outside but Houdini had somehow convinced her to try it out again. She walked out of the two-leg den as her two-leg closed the door behind her and she made her way to sit down next to Houdini "Bro, you're acting like a little kit!"

Houdini just smiled back and lightly rubbed the bottom of his head underneath her chin "I'm just excited you came out with me! It's always more fun to have you around!"

Penny blushed at the feeling of him rubbing up against her. Now, Houdini and she weren't actually sisters, he was adopted from another two-leg and she was found in between two two-leg dens and they'd been together ever since but that was back when they were kits. And even though he's not actually her brother, it still bothered her that she felt this way about him! And she couldn't tell him because she knows what he'd say! Penny slowly pulled away from the embrace from her bro and sighed, smiling as she laid down on the grass on her back and said: "Well, I just missed bathing in the sun."

Houdini chuckled and laid down next to her, letting his pure white underbelly shine against his pitch-black fur as he sighed and said: "Yeah, it feels pretty good doesn't it?"

[Open!]
A small young Black and white kitten who was 6 moons old was running from a two-leg. The two-leg was trying to catch him, but he was too fast. He didn't have any two-legs nor parents, but really liked to go out and see the world. BB couldn't hear the two-leg anymore, so he came to stop right outside the two two-leg homes. The kitten saw the two cats and ran over to them. "Hey! How are you? My name's BB." , he meowed, trying to catch his breathe.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 10th, 2019, 09:56 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post

A small young Black and white kitten who was 6 moons old was running from a two-leg. The two-leg was trying to catch him, but he was too fast. He didn't have any two-legs nor parents, but really liked to go out and see the world. BB couldn't hear the two-leg anymore, so he came to stop right outside the two two-leg homes. The kitten saw the two cats and ran over to them. "Hey! How are you? My name's BB." , he meowed, trying to catch his breathe.
Penny had already gotten to her feet and was about to let out a loud hiss of fury but Houdini had sprung to his paws as well, and she knew what that meant. Houdini ran over to stand in front of the kit with a worried expression as he said "Oh my gosh, are you okay? Who are you? Where did you come from? Where are your parents? Why are you so out of breath? Were you running? What were you running from? How far did you run?" Houdini kept spouting out questions until Penny stepped over next to him and nudged him in the side with her shoulder "Enough bro, it's a kit and a tired one at that so how about we just start with one question at a time okay? We don't want you making their head explode." Penny rolled her eyes and crouched down so she was eye-level with the kit "Hey there little buddy, my name's Penny and that furball freaking out over there is my brother Houdini, now, what's your name little one?"
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 11th, 2019, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Penny had already gotten to her feet and was about to let out a loud hiss of fury but Houdini had sprung to his paws as well, and she knew what that meant. Houdini ran over to stand in front of the kit with a worried expression as he said "Oh my gosh, are you okay? Who are you? Where did you come from? Where are your parents? Why are you so out of breath? Were you running? What were you running from? How far did you run?" Houdini kept spouting out questions until Penny stepped over next to him and nudged him in the side with her shoulder "Enough bro, it's a kit and a tired one at that so how about we just start with one question at a time okay? We don't want you making their head explode." Penny rolled her eyes and crouched down so she was eye-level with the kit "Hey there little buddy, my name's Penny and that furball freaking out over there is my brother Houdini, now, what's your name little one?"
BB looked at penny with a friendly smile. He felt the energy to through his feet once again. " Friends call me BB if I had any. ", he replied, half joking. The kitten looked at Houdini. " There was a two-leg chasing me. They do this everyday. I guess they want me as a "pet., he replied to one of the older Tom's questions.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 11th, 2019, 12:29 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:

BB looked at penny with a friendly smile. He felt the energy to through his feet once again. " Friends call me BB if I had any. ", he replied, half joking. The kitten looked at Houdini. " There was a two-leg chasing me. They do this everyday. I guess they want me as a "pet., he replied to one of the older Tom's questions.
Houdini stared at BB, bewildered "And you-" He was cut short by Penny's tail across his muzzle, she knew what he was going to say, And you turned them down!? but Penny knew better, she knew what it was like to be free whereas Houdini saw nothing better than being a kittypet "You know BB, we're kittypets and we enjoy it but I understand you not wanting to be a part of it, I didn't either at first but then," She smiled at Houdini: I met my new brother."
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 11th, 2019, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Houdini stared at BB, bewildered "And you-" He was cut short by Penny's tail across his muzzle, she knew what he was going to say, And you turned them down!? but Penny knew better, she knew what it was like to be free whereas Houdini saw nothing better than being a kittypet "You know BB, we're kittypets and we enjoy it but I understand you not wanting to be a part of it, I didn't either at first but then," She smiled at Houdini: I met my new brother."

BB looked at both of them. "I wouldn't mind being a kittyprt, but that two-leg kits and always picking me up. They shake me until I finally escape their paws." , he meowed. The kitten looked at Houdini, knowing exactly what he was going to say.

Old September 11th, 2019, 02:34 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:

BB looked at both of them. "I wouldn't mind being a kittyprt, but that two-leg kits and always picking me up. They shake me until I finally escape their paws." , he meowed. The kitten looked at Houdini, knowing exactly what he was going to say.
Houdini spat out Penny's tail and sighed "Yeah, our two-leg doesn't have any kits so we've never had to deal with them but we've seen and talked to cats who have." Penny looked around for a moment then back at BB "How old are you? And where are your parents?"
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 11th, 2019, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Houdini spat out Penny's tail and sighed "Yeah, our two-leg doesn't have any kits so we've never had to deal with them but we've seen and talked to cats who have." Penny looked around for a moment then back at BB "How old are you? And where are your parents?"
BB got distracted by a noise, so he turned around and saw a mouse a couple fox lengths away. The kitten got into a crouch and slowly stalked towards it. He waited until he got closer and pounced. He killed it with a swift bite to the neck. BB took the mouse and padded back over to the two cats. Once he got over to them he dropped it at his paws. "I'm six moons and my parents are gone.", he replied.

Old September 11th, 2019, 09:56 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:

BB got distracted by a noise, so he turned around and saw a mouse a couple fox lengths away. The kitten got into a crouch and slowly stalked towards it. He waited until he got closer and pounced. He killed it with a swift bite to the neck. BB took the mouse and padded back over to the two cats. Once he got over to them he dropped it at his paws. "I'm six moons and my parents are gone.", he replied.
"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," Penny replied. Houdini became impatient and swerved around his sister to come next to BB where he said, "Yeah, sorry to hear that but hey, I didn't know my parents and neither did Penny and look at us! We turned out great!" "Some of us a little less." Penny smirked at Houdini and he pouted, lashing his tail against her ears "Meany."
@Kibodo#4503