Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sig Rating!!!
by 19796
Last post by 19796
Today 11:15 AM
when the fog clears [f]
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 11:08 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by squidz
Today 11:05 AM
Unofficial Non-Romantic...
by Bean
Last post by glitch
Today 11:05 AM
Fawnkit's Everything...
by Aroogi
Last post by Aroogi
Today 10:56 AM

Old April 30th, 2020, 10:52 AM

Bump Policy: magemene
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Ruffling Leaves and a Beetle’s Wings(+ an adoptable!)

Hi~! So, this is a plot that I have involving my boy, Beetlepaw. There isn't too much to this plot yet, however, I do want the relationship to be very well-developed. The romance itself would really start once both parties are warriors, while it may just be uncertainty and 'friendship' beforehand.
That being said, the other boyo that will be apart of this relationship is an adoptable! Meet Rufflepaw!

He is a large lad for his age(7 moons) and very strong! Though he is lacking in the agility department. Personality wise, he is very fun-loving, flamboyant, impulsive, curious, determined, and overprotective. I plan for him to be the few of Beetlepaw's fellow apprentices who wants to actually talk to him, which confuses him greatly. However, how that happens is up to you! His reasoning for wanting to speak with Beetlepaw in the first place can be anything you want! Maybe he just wanted to know why he’s so secretive on his family matters, or why he really has his scars, maybe he’s suspicious that Beetlepaw is a dark forest apprentice. It’s all up to you!
You may make up the rest of his biography, and you can expand on his personality as well!! He can be a sibling to another character, have other friends, whatever you wish! This plot can be mentioned in other conversations that he has with other characters, especially since this will affect both of them greatly in the end. Also know that Rufflepaw is 100% his own character, so of course you can use him where ever and whenever you wish!
Very important note: Rufflepaw was always convinced that he was straight, until he begins talking to Beetlepaw that is. I'd love it if you can show Rufflepaw's inner conflict with that.
This plot probably won't really kick off until I establish Beetlepaw's character first in roleplay, then Rufflepaw may approach him!(Of course you can use Rufflepaw in other roleplays beforehand. He is your character of course!) Since Beetlepaw is kind of a mystery, Rufflepaw may be curious about what his deal is. But know that it is hard to gain Beetlepaw's trust, so good luck!
For the most part, Rufflepaw will be first come first serve, but I'd like you to provide a short roleplay sample of you playing as him if it isn't too much trouble! It's just so I know how you'd write for him. But the stakes aren't too high.
If you're chosen, please link me to the biography that you'll make for him! I'd love to see it! Please mention me below if you're interested in this plot, so I can get the notification for it, which will allow me to reply faster!
Thank you~!
Old May 2nd, 2020, 08:50 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: Ruffling Leaves and a Beetle’s Wings(+ an adoptable!)

Ack I already have too many characters but I can’t resist ;n;
I would like to play Rufflepaw <3

Rufflepaw yawned and rolled over onto his back lazily, smacking his lips together in contentment and hoping for all the world that his mentor stayed out on patrol. The young tom usually enjoyed going out and working for the clan, but today he just wanted to relax. Slitting his deep blue eyes, the young apprentice drowsily watched the clearing as he slipped away from consciousness- that is, until he saw Beetlepaw. The sight of his friend immediately had Rufflepaw on his paws and the large apprentice practically skipped to the smaller Siamese. “Hey, Beetlepaw,” he chirped happily, oblivious- as usual- to his unnecessarily loud tone.
@missssssssy

Last edited by dionysus; May 2nd, 2020 at 08:52 PM.