Today 04:47 AM
Highlights made [p]
by Eden
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 04:32 AM

Old June 14th, 2020, 05:58 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default freedom and fresh air (semi-open!)

Only 1-4 cats interacting at one time please, I don't want this to get too bogged up and I do want to be able to keep up well with it, as this will be a large part of Flint's development.
This is basically a thread of Flintspirit's time enjoying and exploring the outskirts, trying to heal himself and remind himself how to enjoy life again. And who's better to have a care-free, happy-go-lucky time with than some outsiders, turned friends and more?

OUTSIDERS ONLY PLEASE
that includes rogues, loners, and kittypets~

----------------------------------------------

Flintspirit.... he had decided to keep that name, as it was a part of him and who he was. Taking half of it away would be like taking half of himself away. And the tom didn't want to do that. So Flintspirit he would remain.
The black and white tom had awoken from his last night's sleep, now stretching just outside of the tree hollow he'd spent the night in. He'd traveled quite a ways away from the clan territories, enough so that he felt... unrestrained now.
Padding over to the small stream in the glade he was in, Flintspirit bent down to take a drink, before lifting his head and taking a deep breath. Was it just him... or was the air fresher over here?

(open)

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; June 21st, 2020 at 11:56 PM.
Old June 14th, 2020, 06:03 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: freedom and fresh air (semi-open!)

Petal bounded along the stream, as fast as she could. Panting, the young she-cat lay down next to the water, and steadied her breathing. Looking up, she saw the large tom a few tail-lengths away. Please don't hurt me she gasped. @RedHead
Old June 14th, 2020, 07:53 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

[ @RedHead; @gs29513; ]

Old Hunter was doing his daily traveling when he scented a bit of a familiar scent. It was the cat exactly, but there was something else. The elderly tom padded over to the cat. He didn't recognize him at all. He tried to stay close to the trees in case this cat wanted to attack. It took Old Hunter a while to decide to pad up to the tom. Another scent filled his nose. There was another cat nearby. He heard what she said and he turned to her.

"If he was going to hurt you don't you think he would have done it by now?", he meowed, amusement could be heard in his voice. He turned to the other cat. 'Young cats today are clueless,' he thought. Old Hunter almost laughed at his thought, but decided not to. Most cats already saw him as a weird old man. Didn't need it with everyone.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 14th, 2020, 08:05 PM
You're stuck with me

I just got scared. Petal huffed at the old tom. You've been scared before I'm sure. @RedHead @Sparkling Flower
Old June 14th, 2020, 08:30 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @RedHead @gs29513 @Sparkling Flower ]
--Azo--

Trotting in the trees, the tom had yawned. He had been on his own for a while since he met Princess again. It was nice to meet someone he actually trusted. Someone who understood what he went through.
Hearing the trickle of water, he diverted his route towards the stream. Hopping from branch to branch, the water came into view. With of course, other cats.
They looked harmless. One young she, one old tom, and most likely a middle aged tom. He looked like he could actually put up a fight if things got violent. Best to keep to himself either way. And, he smelled something close to a clan scent, but, it mingled with the other smells of the loners so he couldn't place it. Hopping off a branch and into view, the large chimera tom padded smoothly into the small clearing that bordered the stream. Staying about 5 tail lengths away, he didn't pay much attention to the other three. He kept to himself as he lent down to take a drink. Glancing with his eyes only as he watched them talk.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; June 14th, 2020 at 08:34 PM.
Old June 15th, 2020, 11:03 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintspirit turned in surprise as a she-cat seemed to appear out of nowhere, collapsing on the ground. The tomcat walked over, bending down with a worried frown. He caught her words though, and stepped back, opening his mouth to reply, but someone had beat him to it. Flintspirit turned to see an older tomcat pad up, his tone firm but not mean.
He turned back to the she-cat, nodding his head in confirmation. "Yeah. I'm not going to hurt you. Frankly, I don't want to hurt anyone." He meowed, glancing sideways at the older tom with a small smile.
The large tomcat did notice the other tomcat that entered the area, simply remaining quiet and bending down to take a drink from the stream. Flintspirit had forgotten how much of free wanderers loners were, just doing as they pleased, hunting where they wanted, with nothing but possible little scuffles between loners in the harsher, leaf-bare times. "I'm Flintspirit by the way." The tom meowed, loud enough for all three cats to hear as he sat himself down. "And before you ask, yes, I used to be a clan cat. Thunderclan, to be exact. But.... I've left that life behind me now." Flintspirit wasn't sure if he wanted to go into any details at the moment, he had just met these cats. And he was going to try to be more careful.

@gs29513 @Sparkling Flower @Wings

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 16th, 2020, 07:33 AM
You're stuck with me

Hearing this cat was from the clans, Petal was instantly curious. What are the clans like? she inquired. @RedHead
Old June 16th, 2020, 07:34 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

(Can Bear-kit be in it since he ran away from wind Clan and is now a loner?)
Old June 16th, 2020, 02:18 PM
#RedInStead

[ @RedHead @gs29513 @Sparkling Flower ]
--Azo--

The chimera tom gave a sarcastic huff as Flintspirit mentioned he was from ThunderClan. Azo knew all about the clans, that they had weird beliefs, stole homes from unsuspecting outsiders. He wanted nothing to do with them. And why would you want to have a leader, that makes all the choices and you have no choice at all. Sounds nothing like the warriors there make any choices of their own.
Standing up, he looked over at them with his yellow and blue eyes. "How do I know you're not going to hurt any other outsiders. Because what I've seen, and experienced is that ThunderClan likes to take homes away from us. My home, used to be in Victory Woods but, I had to leave because ThunderClan 'needed it' for no reason."
Azo was always wary of other outsiders, and especially clan cats for that reason. And, his abandonment issues. Being dumped out in the outskirts as a kit does that to you.

Old June 22nd, 2020, 12:19 AM
#RedInStead

Bump @RedHead @gs29513 @Sparkling Flower