ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by paris
Today 05:52 PM

Old June 19th, 2020, 10:13 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Default OC Rating

Do you not know if your character is good enough, yet? Well, this is for rating your amazing OC's! I can help you make them better characters!

This costs 50kk!

Form!!

Name

Clans/Affiliations

Ranks

Appearance

Backstory

Immediate Family

Mate and Kits

Mention me!
@Sootsplash

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old June 19th, 2020, 10:56 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

Default Re: OC Rating

Bomp!

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old June 19th, 2020, 11:03 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

Bump

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old June 19th, 2020, 11:28 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

Bump

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old June 19th, 2020, 01:48 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

Please? Bump

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old June 19th, 2020, 02:00 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

Im bored so can someone please do this bump

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old June 19th, 2020, 02:05 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

judge me lol.
Name:: Magheera| Leopardbite

Clans/Affiliations:: Loner | WindClan

Ranks:: Loner | Queen

Appearance:: Leopardbite is a huge, brawny, and stocky female cashmere cat. Her softly feathered shoulders are a dark shade of cinnamon, as is her sleek spotted overcoat, and gives off a rather bulky, stick-out impression with its evident bulkiness. Scattered loosely throughout the sinewy cashmere's glossy, thick coat is a pattern of glittery black spots; each of these spots are within another large, feathery spot. Leopardbite's long, sturdy legs are striped in dark tones of black and dark-brown. Her chest, as well, is striped and intricate with more of the round, unusual black spots. She has a thick, bushy and tapering striped tail. Leopardbite's eyes are a delicate yellow.

Personality:: prideful // introverted // crude // power-hungry // spiteful

Backstory:: Magheera started off life as a mere kittypet oftentimes neglected by her arrogant owners: they had purchased the beautiful cashmere simply to boost their ego. And so, quite evidently, Magheera one day escaped the twolegs huge, luxurious mansion. She eventually stumbled upon a tom whose name she had never gotten the chance to learn, and after a couple quick visits to rather rude loner, Magheera bore his kits, named Bark and Clover.
One day, Magheera made the decision to go out hunting for her kits. When she returned, she discovered two huge black crows had pecked the kittens to death.
Magheera to this day resists eating crows.
The cashmere had eventually made home in a cave; she would kill any foolishly trespassing Clan cats like it was nothing, and the pesky creatures still irk Magheera to this day.
After meeting a tom by the name of Barion [@TeamMilkBot] Magheera decided to follow the power-hungry rogue to WindClan, with the mute bengal kit Daisykit [@Sparkling Flower] she had found being looted by a rogue. She currently resides there as a queen by the name of Leopardbite, with a non-biological kit [@gs19215] whom she often neglects.

Immediate Family:: n/a.

Mate & Kits:: Clover [NPC]; Bark [NPC]; Daisykit; & Thornkit. Mates are Barion and unknown tom.

Mention:: @Sootsplash

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old June 19th, 2020, 02:48 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Okay, I'll submit one!

Name
Blossomkit | Blossompaw | Blossomheart | Blossomstar

Clans/Affiliations
ThunderClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan | StarClan

Ranks
Kit | Warrior Apprentice | Warrior | Deputy | Leader | StarClan Resident

At apprenticeship: 7 moons; at warriorship: 15 moons; at deputyship: 50 moons; at leadership: 65 moons; at death: 120 moons

Appearance
Blossomstar is an average-sized she-cat with medium-length, sleek fur that looks as though it's plastered to her body. It can get a sheen when in direct sunlight. In contrast to this, she has a neck tuft, which is a tuft of fur that covers the front of the neck and most of the front of the chest. It sticks outward and is very tufty; hers is like this, but a bit thicker and sleeker. She has no fluff anywhere else. Her base coat is a regular black and all of her markings are the faintest shade lighter than light gray. So, light gray, but the tiniest bit lighter. These markings consist of a stripe that runs down the middle of her back, starting at the base of her neck, and up the top part of her tail. Her belly and neck tuft are the same color. Her eyes are a tad bit round with two bright white dots in each eye, symbolizing that they are bright, although these dots aren't huge or anything like that. Fairly small. Her eyes are dark blue and she has a pink nose. Surprisingly, Blossomstar doesn't have any scars. However, she is barren, meaning that it is impossible for her to bear kits.

Backstory
Blossomkit was born to Maplestep, a ThunderClan queen, and Bloomheart, the ThunderClan deputy. She had two siblings: a sister named Doekit and a brother named Solarkit. She also had a best friend: the only other kit in the nursery, Brookkit. She took pride in having the deputy as her father and loved her family a lot, although like your average kit, she could get annoyed at being stuck in the camp and disobey her mother sometimes. Once, she tried to sneak out, but got caught and never did it again due to worrying about her apprentice ceremony being delayed.

Time passed and she would play a lot with Brookkit and Doekit. Solarkit would often slip away to the medicine cat's den to look at the herbs and berries. Blossomkit thought that that was really boring. A time came when Lightningstar, the leader, allowed a kittypet named Minty to stay in the Clan. Blossomkit didn't like this because she thought that ThunderClan shouldn't shelter kittypets.

Then the time came. At the Gathering, right before her apprentice ceremony, Blossomkit and the other kits were stuck in the camp. There was a weird rumbling nearby and suddenly, Twoleg monsters that had not been there before started to attack the camp. Of course, still being young, Blossomkit ran and happened to get stuck with Minty. Together, the two of them dodged the Twoleg monsters... until one scooped up the kittypet. Blossomkit was horrified, but kept running, not knowing where she was going.

Without warning, she fell into the river. Luckily, a RiverClan apprentice named Ravenpaw who had been watching the destruction saw her fall in. He rescued her and took the shaking, soaking wet kit to Bonestar. She let her stay in RiverClan after Blossomkit explained what happened. After about a moon, Blossomkit began to feel homesick, yet Bonestar appointed her an apprentice, anyway, due to them being low on warriors. Oatstream became her mentor and the kind she-cat taught Blossompaw as best as she could.

However, Blossompaw could never seem to perfect the skills. Ravenpaw became Ravensoar, leaving her alone in the apprentice's den. Then, one night, in her dreams, she was visited by a mysterious silver-gray she-cat with stars in her fur. Blossompaw was mystified, but the cat kept on urging that ThunderClan needed her and showed her a vision of Minty dying and the fleeing ThunderClan cats as the monster crushed their camp. Scared, Blossompaw agreed.

Bonestar let her go, knowing how homesick she must be, and Blossompaw raced back across the territory. When she reached the camp, she was in shock at the devastation. Luckily, she could see her mother and siblings together... but not her father and Brookkit. Of course, ThunderClan recognized her and she learned some awful news from them: Lightningstar, Bloompool, Minty, and Brookkit had all died. It was something awful to get all at once, but Blossompaw was accepted into the Clan due to their dire need to get every cat back on track. Her mentor was Hazelbranch, a strict tom who still had room for a joke or two.

Solarpaw had been forced to become a warrior apprentice due to the circumstances, but he was fairing well, mainly because of his bulky size. Blossompaw spent as much time with her siblings as possible, still traumatized by all of the death and destruction. But every day was work, work, work, and it was hard to get any warrior training done. Finally, though, she and Doepaw became warriors: Blossomheart and Doeheart, for their bravery in this tough time and for their kinship. Blossomheart had been accepted by the Clan at this point and, with friends and family, had gotten over the trauma. Icestar led the Clan well, after all - the deputy appointed by Lightningstar's dying breath.

Solarpaw rejected and became a medicine cat in training. Later on, he got his name, Solarflare. The siblings and ThunderClan were fairing well until RiverClan challenged the newly recovering Clan over Sunningrocks. There, Blossomheart had to fight against old Clanmates. Most of them hardly seemed to see her, but it broke her heart to do battle against Oatstream and Ravensoar. It just felt so wrong. Anyway, ThunderClan just barely won the battle, but Blossomheart felt awful.

It was that night that the mysterious cat came to her again, the same silver-gray one as before. She told Blossomheart to do her duty to her Clan and that ThunderClan was her's. She wasn't allowed to stay in the past and had to look ahead. Blossomheart listened and tried to put her best interests in her Clanmates, ignoring her old friends even if she happened to see them on a patrol.

Being fairly pretty, Icestar's son, Adderstrike, seemed to like her. Blossomheart wasn't too interested in having a mate, but Adderstrike's charisma did eventually cause her to say yes. Luckily, it wasn't a forced mateship; the two of them began to get on well and even thought of having kits together. But, for some reason, Blossomheart never got pregnant. When she went to Solarflare and his mentor for advice, he admitted to her sadly that she was barren after some tests. She couldn't have kits. They both weren't happy and, just because of this, Adderstrike broke up with her.

Blossomheart didn't have time to feel sad before Doeheart announced that she had a mate, Stagleap, and was expecting his kits. Blossomheart was glad for her and, spending time with the pregnant Doeheart made her feel better. It was also nice talking to her mother, who did convince her that Adderstrike was a flirt who wouldn't stay loyal, anyway. So, Doeheart did bear a litter of three kits who Blossomheart helped raise. Stagleap stayed loving - at least, he did for some time. Then Blossomheart caught him out with the deputy, Dappledstreak.

She didn't know whether to tell Doeheart, but the mystery cat came yet again and told her to. Compelled, she told this to her sister, and when Doeheart questioned her mate, he admitted to cheating on her. Now Doeheart was upset - they had a litter of three whole kits and he was just going out with somebody else like this? Blossomheart stayed by her sister's side and watched as Dappledstreak, out of guilt, broke up with Stagleap.

Her sister's kits became apprentices and Blossomheart got one of them, a young tom named Boulderpaw, to mentor. He became Bouldernose alongside his siblings. The current medicine cat died, leaving Solarflare as the sole healer, and Blossomheart spent plenty of time with her siblings. Dappledstreak and Stagleap re-connected during this time and she began to expect kits.

Icestar was thinking on getting a temporary deputy and the Clan was eager, wondering who it would be. Dappledstreak wanted to stay in the position as long as possible and all of this confused Blossomheart. So, that night, she slept and had a dream. The same cat, who refused to reveal her name, gave her a vision of Blossomheart sitting in the deputy place where Dappledstreak was, but then Blossomheart sitting in the leader position with Dappledstreak as her deputy. This woke her up and she found out that Icestar and Dappledstreak were talking outside. She went forward and the leader asked if she had had any interesting dreams, to which she replied, "Yes."

They decided that it meant that Blossomheart would be a temporary deputy and that Dappledstreak would get her position back shortly. So, this did happen, and some moons went by as Dappledstreak gave birth to and raised her kits. When they became apprentices, Blossomheart lent her place back. However, Dappledstreak, not long after becoming deputy, went missing. It didn't take long to discover her dead body on the Thunderpath, but she didn't look scared. It was a suicide caused by her depression.

Blossomheart got the position back, but she grieved for the fallen warrior. After the vigil, while she was resting, the mysterious cat came again and introduced herself as Needlestar, an ancient ThunderClan leader. She explained that she had been trying to bump Blososmheart up to the leader position for a while, and when she asked why, the StarClan cat replied that if Dappledstreak had become deputy, the Clan would go in ruins due to her depression. She would've died on her own accords before appointing a deputy, leaving rather inexperienced Solarflare to do it himself. So, Blossomheart had been chosen randomly out of the ThunderClan warriors. She was surprised yet humbled.

Icestar lost his last three lives in a brutal fox attack, shoving Blossomstar into leadership. Maplestep retired and Doeheart became her deputy. Not too much happened in her leader life, the first major event being the murder of a kit. She accidentally accused the warrior Mudfoot, neglecting Bluestorm, who had been responsible. After digging deeper into the investigation, Blossomstar realized her faults and solved the case. This earned her a reputation for her being wise and impulsive.

Closer to the end of her leadership, Blossomstar got a second apprentice, Firepaw. Her mother had succumbed to old age and one of Firepaw's siblings got to be Solarflare's apprentice. Her mother's death had been peaceful and hadn't made Blossomstar grieve severely. After all, she had the duties of a leader, although she did miss her sometimes. Firepaw got her warrior name and eventually became her deputy once Doeheart died, crushed by a falling tree. This crushed Blossomstar; she had been so close to her sister. She also knew that Solarflare wouldn't be around for too long.

She died due to a fox attack with Solarflare by her side. The medicine cat died from overworking himself mixed with old age, and Blossomstar was easily accepted into StarClan where she reunited with her family and continued to watch over her beloved Clan.

Immediate Family
Mother: Maplestep. She is a tall, long-legged she-cat with coarse yet short fur which is thicker around her paws and chest, but not by too much. She is a tortoiseshell-and-white cat; the tortoiseshell parts are mainly made up of black and brown, along with some small splotches of orange. The white parts are closer to the bottom of her body and she is more tortoiseshell than white. Her eyes are slightly narrowed and are a leaf-green color, like a green maple leaf. Her muzzle is slightly grayed with age, which disappears once she joins StarClan.

Her father's name is Bloompool. He was a small cat with thick and dense yet slicked down fur that looked pressed against his sides. It gave off a certain sheen when he walked under light. His base coat is black and he has a white stripe that is the exact same as his daughter's except it stretches further, ending on his forehead. His chest and belly are the same color as his daughter's markings and his eyes are a deep, glimmering blue like pools of water. He has a small pink nose and no scars.

Her sister's name is Doeheart. She is a small and smooth-furred calico she-cat, mainly white with splotches of black, orange, and a tiny bit of brown. These markings are mainly on her sides. Her legs are slightly long and her eyes are bright like her sister's. They are green and she has a pink nose. Bits of her pelt are graying, but this disappeared once she joined StarClan.

Her brother's name is Solarflare. He is a big tom with a broad chest and shoulders, standing out from the rest of his family. His fur is thick and a bit long, although rather sleek as well. It is a dark gray color, intruded with splotches of dark ginger that blends in with the dark gray. Around those markings are bits of a regular orange color that blends in with the ginger. His eyes are a bright shade of amber and he has a small scar on the bridge of his nose.

Mate and Kits
She had a mate named Adderstrike. He was a handsome and long-bodied tom with a long tail and strong legs. He had fine, lean muscles and a sleek coat like an adder's, while his pelt is a mottled dark brown, just like a snake's. His eyes are narrowed and a piercing amber color.

She has no kits due to her being barren.

KK on the way!

Mention me! @Sootsplash

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by panchiko; December 28th, 2023 at 04:53 PM.
Old June 19th, 2020, 04:26 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

judge me lol.
Name:: Magheera| Leopardbite
I love the name Magheera! I have never heard it before! Leapordbite- Leopard is moderately used, and bite is too. 9/10

Nothing wrong with that! 10/10

Clans/Affiliations:: Loner | WindClan
A lot of people use loner/clan, but it's totally fine. 7/10

Ranks:: Loner | Queen
She joined as a queen? NIce plot! 7/10

Nothing wrong with being 46 moons! 10/10

Appearance:: Leopardbite is a huge, brawny, and stocky female cashmere cat. Her softly feathered shoulders are a dark shade of cinnamon, as is her sleek spotted overcoat, and gives off a rather bulky, stick-out impression with its evident bulkiness. Scattered loosely throughout the sinewy cashmere's glossy, thick coat is a pattern of glittery black spots; each of these spots are within another large, feathery spot. Leopardbite's long, sturdy legs are striped in dark tones of black and dark-brown. Her chest, as well, is striped and intricate with more of the round, unusual black spots. She has a thick, bushy and tapering striped tail. Leopardbite's eyes are a delicate yellow.
Ooh, that's so detailed and she seems like a very interesting cat! The only thing is I think *leopard* spots are overused, so I'll give you a 6/10.

Personality:: prideful // introverted // crude // power-hungry // spiteful
Does she have a good side? All cats need at least a little bit of good in them... Even cats who are "pure evil"! I'll give you a 4/10. (Sorry for the harsh score)

Backstory:: Magheera started off life as a mere kittypet oftentimes neglected by her arrogant owners: they had purchased the beautiful cashmere simply to boost their ego. And so, quite evidently, Magheera one day escaped the twolegs huge, luxurious mansion. She eventually stumbled upon a tom whose name she had never gotten the chance to learn, and after a couple quick visits to rather rude loner, Magheera bore his kits, named Bark and Clover.
One day, Magheera made the decision to go out hunting for her kits. When she returned, she discovered two huge black crows had pecked the kittens to death.
Magheera to this day resists eating crows.
The cashmere had eventually made home in a cave; she would kill any foolishly trespassing Clan cats like it was nothing, and the pesky creatures still irk Magheera to this day.
After meeting a tom by the name of Barion [@TeamMilkBot] Magheera decided to follow the power-hungry rogue to WindClan, with the mute bengal kit Daisykit [@Sparkling Flower] she had found being looted by a rogue. She currently resides there as a queen by the name of Leopardbite, with a non-biological kit [@gs19215] whom she often neglects.

I love the idea of her being bought by some rich twolegs and being neglected! She must be pretty flirty, too. 9/10

Immediate Family:: n/a.
That's fine! 10/10

Mate & Kits:: Clover [NPC]; Bark [NPC]; Daisykit; & Thornkit. Mates are Barion and unknown tom.
What do they look like? And I love how she had a fling with a tom that she never even knew his name! 6/10

Mention:: @Sootsplash
You did very well on making this character! 77/100!

@Corruptedfate

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Last edited by sootsplashed; June 19th, 2020 at 04:26 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2020, 08:08 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

Okay, I'll submit one!

Name
Blossomkit | Blossompaw | Blossomheart | Blossomstar
Blossom is moderately used, same with heart. 6/10

Clans/Affiliations
ThunderClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan | StarClan
So she joined RC then rejoined TC? Cool plot! 7/10

Ranks
Kit | Warrior Apprentice | Warrior | Deputy | Leader | StarClan Resident
At apprenticeship: 7 moons; at warriorship: 15 moons; at deputyship: 50 moons; at leadership: 65 moons; at death: 120 moons
NIce! She was apprenticed late? 8/10

Appearance
Blossomstar is an average-sized she-cat with medium-length, sleek fur that looks as though it's plastered to her body. It can get a sheen when in direct sunlight. In contrast to this, she has a neck tuft, which is a tuft of fur that covers the front of the neck and most of the front of the chest. It sticks outward and is very tufty; hers is like this, but a bit thicker and sleeker. She has no fluff anywhere else. Her base coat is a regular black and all of her markings are the faintest shade lighter than light gray. So, light gray, but the tiniest bit lighter. These markings consist of a stripe that runs down the middle of her back, starting at the base of her neck, and up the top part of her tail. Her belly and neck tuft are the same color. Her eyes are a tad bit round with two bright white dots in each eye, symbolizing that they are bright, although these dots aren't huge or anything like that. Fairly small. Her eyes are dark blue and she has a pink nose. Surprisingly, Blossomstar doesn't have any scars. However, she is barren, meaning that it is impossible for her to bear kits.
The no scars thing seems a bit unreal.. after all she lived for 120 moons!

Backstory
Blossomkit was born to Maplestep, a ThunderClan queen, and Bloomheart, the ThunderClan deputy. She had two siblings: a sister named Doekit and a brother named Solarkit. She also had a best friend: the only other kit in the nursery, Brookkit. She took pride in having the deputy as her father and loved her family a lot, although like your average kit, she could get annoyed at being stuck in the camp and disobey her mother sometimes. Once, she tried to sneak out, but got caught and never did it again due to worrying about her apprentice ceremony being delayed.

Time passed and she would play a lot with Brookkit and Doekit. Solarkit would often slip away to the medicine cat's den to look at the herbs and berries. Blossomkit thought that that was really boring. A time came when Lightningstar, the leader, allowed a kittypet named Minty to stay in the Clan. Blossomkit didn't like this because she thought that ThunderClan shouldn't shelter kittypets.

Then the time came. At the Gathering, right before her apprentice ceremony, Blossomkit and the other kits were stuck in the camp. There was a weird rumbling nearby and suddenly, Twoleg monsters that had not been there before started to attack the camp. Of course, still being young, Blossomkit ran and happened to get stuck with Minty. Together, the two of them dodged the Twoleg monsters... until one scooped up the kittypet. Blossomkit was horrified, but kept running, not knowing where she was going.

Without warning, she fell into the river. Luckily, a RiverClan apprentice named Ravenpaw who had been watching the destruction saw her fall in. He rescued her and took the shaking, soaking wet kit to Bonestar. She let her stay in RiverClan after Blossomkit explained what happened. After about a moon, Blossomkit began to feel homesick, yet Bonestar appointed her an apprentice, anyway, due to them being low on warriors. Oatstream became her mentor and the kind she-cat taught Blossompaw as best as she could.

However, Blossompaw could never seem to perfect the skills. Ravenpaw became Ravensoar, leaving her alone in the apprentice's den. Then, one night, in her dreams, she was visited by a mysterious silver-gray she-cat with stars in her fur. Blossompaw was mystified, but the cat kept on urging that ThunderClan needed her and showed her a vision of Minty dying and the fleeing ThunderClan cats as the monster crushed their camp. Scared, Blossompaw agreed.

Bonestar let her go, knowing how homesick she must be, and Blossompaw raced back across the territory. When she reached the camp, she was in shock at the devastation. Luckily, she could see her mother and siblings together... but not her father and Brookkit. Of course, ThunderClan recognized her and she learned some awful news from them: Lightningstar, Bloompool, Minty, and Brookkit had all died. It was something awful to get all at once, but Blossompaw was accepted into the Clan due to their dire need to get every cat back on track. Her mentor was Hazelbranch, a strict tom who still had room for a joke or two.

Solarpaw had been forced to become a warrior apprentice due to the circumstances, but he was fairing well, mainly because of his bulky size. Blossompaw spent as much time with her siblings as possible, still traumatized by all of the death and destruction. But every day was work, work, work, and it was hard to get any warrior training done. Finally, though, she and Doepaw became warriors: Blossomheart and Doeheart, for their bravery in this tough time and for their kinship. Blossomheart had been accepted by the Clan at this point and, with friends and family, had gotten over the trauma. Icestar led the Clan well, after all - the deputy appointed by Lightningstar's dying breath.

Solarpaw rejected and became a medicine cat in training. Later on, he got his name, Solarflare. The siblings and ThunderClan were fairing well until RiverClan challenged the newly recovering Clan over Sunningrocks. There, Blossomheart had to fight against old Clanmates. Most of them hardly seemed to see her, but it broke her heart to do battle against Oatstream and Ravensoar. It just felt so wrong. Anyway, ThunderClan just barely won the battle, but Blossomheart felt awful.

It was that night that the mysterious cat came to her again, the same silver-gray one as before. She told Blossomheart to do her duty to her Clan and that ThunderClan was her's. She wasn't allowed to stay in the past and had to look ahead. Blossomheart listened and tried to put her best interests in her Clanmates, ignoring her old friends even if she happened to see them on a patrol.

Being fairly pretty, Icestar's son, Adderstrike, seemed to like her. Blossomheart wasn't too interested in having a mate, but Adderstrike's charisma did eventually cause her to say yes. Luckily, it wasn't a forced mateship; the two of them began to get on well and even thought of having kits together. But, for some reason, Blossomheart never got pregnant. When she went to Solarflare and his mentor for advice, he admitted to her sadly that she was barren after some tests. She couldn't have kits. They both weren't happy and, just because of this, Adderstrike broke up with her.

Blossomheart didn't have time to feel sad before Doeheart announced that she had a mate, Stagleap, and was expecting his kits. Blossomheart was glad for her and, spending time with the pregnant Doeheart made her feel better. It was also nice talking to her mother, who did convince her that Adderstrike was a flirt who wouldn't stay loyal, anyway. So, Doeheart did bear a litter of three kits who Blossomheart helped raise. Stagleap stayed loving - at least, he did for some time. Then Blossomheart caught him out with the deputy, Dappledstreak.

She didn't know whether to tell Doeheart, but the mystery cat came yet again and told her to. Compelled, she told this to her sister, and when Doeheart questioned her mate, he admitted to cheating on her. Now Doeheart was upset - they had a litter of three whole kits and he was just going out with somebody else like this? Blossomheart stayed by her sister's side and watched as Dappledstreak, out of guilt, broke up with Stagleap.

Her sister's kits became apprentices and Blossomheart got one of them, a young tom named Boulderpaw, to mentor. He became Bouldernose alongside his siblings. The current medicine cat died, leaving Solarflare as the sole healer, and Blossomheart spent plenty of time with her siblings. Dappledstreak and Stagleap re-connected during this time and she began to expect kits.

Icestar was thinking on getting a temporary deputy and the Clan was eager, wondering who it would be. Dappledstreak wanted to stay in the position as long as possible and all of this confused Blossomheart. So, that night, she slept and had a dream. The same cat, who refused to reveal her name, gave her a vision of Blossomheart sitting in the deputy place where Dappledstreak was, but then Blossomheart sitting in the leader position with Dappledstreak as her deputy. This woke her up and she found out that Icestar and Dappledstreak were talking outside. She went forward and the leader asked if she had had any interesting dreams, to which she replied, "Yes."

They decided that it meant that Blossomheart would be a temporary deputy and that Dappledstreak would get her position back shortly. So, this did happen, and some moons went by as Dappledstreak gave birth to and raised her kits. When they became apprentices, Blossomheart lent her place back. However, Dappledstreak, not long after becoming deputy, went missing. It didn't take long to discover her dead body on the Thunderpath, but she didn't look scared. It was a suicide caused by her depression.

Blossomheart got the position back, but she grieved for the fallen warrior. After the vigil, while she was resting, the mysterious cat came again and introduced herself as Needlestar, an ancient ThunderClan leader. She explained that she had been trying to bump Blososmheart up to the leader position for a while, and when she asked why, the StarClan cat replied that if Dappledstreak had become deputy, the Clan would go in ruins due to her depression. She would've died on her own accords before appointing a deputy, leaving rather inexperienced Solarflare to do it himself. So, Blossomheart had been chosen randomly out of the ThunderClan warriors. She was surprised yet humbled.

Icestar lost his last three lives in a brutal fox attack, shoving Blossomstar into leadership. Maplestep retired and Doeheart became her deputy. Not too much happened in her leader life, the first major event being the murder of a kit. She accidentally accused the warrior Mudfoot, neglecting Bluestorm, who had been responsible. After digging deeper into the investigation, Blossomstar realized her faults and solved the case. This earned her a reputation for her being wise and impulsive.

Closer to the end of her leadership, Blossomstar got a second apprentice, Firepaw. Her mother had succumbed to old age and one of Firepaw's siblings got to be Solarflare's apprentice. Her mother's death had been peaceful and hadn't made Blossomstar grieve severely. After all, she had the duties of a leader, although she did miss her sometimes. Firepaw got her warrior name and eventually became her deputy once Doeheart died, crushed by a falling tree. This crushed Blossomstar; she had been so close to her sister. She also knew that Solarflare wouldn't be around for too long.

She died due to a fox attack with Solarflare by her side. The medicine cat died from overworking himself mixed with old age, and Blossomstar was easily accepted into StarClan where she reunited with her family and continued to watch over her beloved Clan.
Oh! I love this! 10/10 Super detailed!

Immediate Family
Mother: Maplestep. She is a tall, long-legged she-cat with coarse yet short fur which is thicker around her paws and chest, but not by too much. She is a tortoiseshell-and-white cat; the tortoiseshell parts are mainly made up of black and brown, along with some small splotches of orange. The white parts are closer to the bottom of her body and she is more tortoiseshell than white. Her eyes are slightly narrowed and are a leaf-green color, like a green maple leaf. Her muzzle is slightly grayed with age, which disappears once she joins StarClan.

Her father's name is Bloompool. He was a small cat with thick and dense yet slicked down fur that looked pressed against his sides. It gave off a certain sheen when he walked under light. His base coat is black and he has a white stripe that is the exact same as his daughter's except it stretches further, ending on his forehead. His chest and belly are the same color as his daughter's markings and his eyes are a deep, glimmering blue like pools of water. He has a small pink nose and no scars.

Her sister's name is Doeheart. She is a small and smooth-furred calico she-cat, mainly white with splotches of black, orange, and a tiny bit of brown. These markings are mainly on her sides. Her legs are slightly long and her eyes are bright like her sister's. They are green and she has a pink nose. Bits of her pelt are graying, but this disappeared once she joined StarClan.

Her brother's name is Solarflare. He is a big tom with a broad chest and shoulders, standing out from the rest of his family. His fur is thick and a bit long, although rather sleek as well. It is a dark gray color, intruded with splotches of dark ginger that blends in with the dark gray. Around those markings are bits of a regular orange color that blends in with the ginger. His eyes are a bright shade of amber and he has a small scar on the bridge of his nose.
Oooh, so detailed, also! This painted a picture of her family perfectly in my head. 10/10

Mate and Kits
She had a mate named Adderstrike. He was a handsome and long-bodied tom with a long tail and strong legs. He had fine, lean muscles and a sleek coat like an adder's, while his pelt is a mottled dark brown, just like a snake's. His eyes are narrowed and a piercing amber color.

She has no kits due to her being barren.

Ahh, I think the 'handsome' is overused, but I. Love. It! 8/10

KK on the way!

Mention me! @Sootsplash

Sorry it took so long 'owo
@TheNyanCatMinecart

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Last edited by panchiko; December 28th, 2023 at 04:54 PM.