Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
burntToast character...
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:13 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 02:48 AM
Minku's VA collection
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:30 AM

Old December 28th, 2016, 04:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Family finder

The kits will belong to Shadowclan and look somewhat like http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...verlay&first=1
The must be widely diverse. I only accept two littermates. Oh, I RP Tallkit a black and white kitty! haha forgot all about it! MOTHER IS NEEDED AND FATHER

Form:
Name:
role:
perso:
other:
activeness:
RP sample:

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; December 29th, 2016 at 04:16 PM.
Old December 28th, 2016, 05:23 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: Family finder

[QUOTE=# Hashtag;101138]The kits will belong to Shadowclan and look somewhat like http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...verlay&first=1
The must be widely diverse. I only accept two littermates. Oh, I RP Tallkit a black and white kitty! haha forgot all about it!

Name: Ashkit or Cinderkit
role: kit
age: however old you want her to be (I prefer for her to be the youngest)
perso: shy, out-going, tries to be independant, but she always comes back to her family for help. She is very stubborn and gets angry easily. However, she is quite funny when she gets angry. She is more of a tom-boy. (Her personality will be developed as she ages. There is not much personalilty because of her age atm...)
other: None
activeness: 9/10- not on if at a place with no wifi
RP sample: #1- The she-cat chuckled, "You think I care?" she asked showing her canines, "Besides, I have nothing to live for," she said more quietly but still allowing the tom to hear. "I've heard of Shadowclan. I have watched many of their cats hunt around these areas. I won't tell you how they can't sense me, but I have already given you enough information," she said.

#2- "No, I do. It is just, she is in a clan. I am not. I love her, don't get me wrong, but we just don't really talk to each other since our fall out. I decided to live as a Loner, and she decided to live in a clan," she said. She then looked at the tom, "That would be a good time. I got nothing better to do anyway," she chuckled. Her short fur began to feel warm. She shook the feeling off afraid of what it meant. "Oh, and I also don't know where my parents are. They just kind of left my sister and I one night," she mewed to him. She then nodded to him as he dipped his head to leave. "Bye," she said softly to him as she watched the unusual tom walk away.

http://boredomtherapy.com/wp-content...arkings-13.jpg
Old December 28th, 2016, 05:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

[QUOTE=Cedar;101269]
Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
The kits will belong to Shadowclan and look somewhat like http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...verlay&first=1
The must be widely diverse. I only accept two littermates. Oh, I RP Tallkit a black and white kitty! haha forgot all about it!

Name: Ashkit or Cinderkit
role: kit
age: however old you want her to be (I prefer for her to be the youngest)
perso: shy, out-going, tries to be independant, but she always comes back to her family for help. She is very stubborn and gets angry easily. However, she is quite funny when she gets angry. She is more of a tom-boy. (Her personality will be developed as she ages. There is not much personalilty because of her age atm...)
other: None
activeness: 9/10- not on if at a place with no wifi
RP sample: #1- The she-cat chuckled, "You think I care?" she asked showing her canines, "Besides, I have nothing to live for," she said more quietly but still allowing the tom to hear. "I've heard of Shadowclan. I have watched many of their cats hunt around these areas. I won't tell you how they can't sense me, but I have already given you enough information," she said.

#2- "No, I do. It is just, she is in a clan. I am not. I love her, don't get me wrong, but we just don't really talk to each other since our fall out. I decided to live as a Loner, and she decided to live in a clan," she said. She then looked at the tom, "That would be a good time. I got nothing better to do anyway," she chuckled. Her short fur began to feel warm. She shook the feeling off afraid of what it meant. "Oh, and I also don't know where my parents are. They just kind of left my sister and I one night," she mewed to him. She then nodded to him as he dipped his head to leave. "Bye," she said softly to him as she watched the unusual tom walk away.

http://boredomtherapy.com/wp-content...arkings-13.jpg
Looks nice... though I can't accept until I have an official name...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 28th, 2016, 06:04 PM
I got nothing...

[QUOTE=# Hashtag;101280]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Looks nice... though I can't accept until I have an official name...
Ok, then Ashkit
Old December 29th, 2016, 02:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

accepted!

Old December 29th, 2016, 05:01 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
accepted!
yay! thank you!
Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Bump! Mother and sibling needed!!!