Today 09:52 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 09:21 AM

Old July 9th, 2021, 02:45 PM

My Mood: Distracted
Default Mist in the Rain (open)

Misty walked alone in the rain. It was raining had, making it extra hard to see in the already pitch black. She shivered, her fur plastered to her skin as she tried to find a place to take shelter. She walked along the wall of one alley, walking gingerly forward so she wouldn’t bump into anything. Then, quite by accident, she fell onto her side. She let out a sharp yowl of surprise and scrambled to her paws. She swiveled her ears forward as she looked at what se had just fallen into. There was a thin crack in the wall of this twolegden, and it seemed to open up into a decent sized hole, big enough for at least three cats to move around in comfortabley. She slunk in, looking around. It didn’t seem like anyone lived here. The walls and ceiling were made of cracked stone, and the floor was made of soft dirt. She curled up in a corner ,trying to dry herself off. At least it was dry here.
Old July 12th, 2021, 11:12 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Mist in the Rain (open)

Avalon was exploring the area, the battle-scarred cat doing his best to keep under the canopy of the trees or buildings around. While he normally enjoyed the sound and scent of rain, he hated when it was so harsh and noisy... and hurt a bit, too. The white tom clicked his tongue, and was about to flee into the forest to find a temporary den when he saw the thin crack in the wall. Curious, the white cat peered in, blue eyes shining, when his nose caught the scent of another cat, and his fur pricked in warning. Was someone else here?

(Avalon is genderfluid, but using he/him this time! He's also mute!)
@SharpSight

Bump me only after two days.

Old July 12th, 2021, 11:19 PM

Misty was huddled in a corner, trying to get warm. This den did not provide much warmth, and Misty was shivering violently in the corner, her wet pelt collecting the dust in the floor and turning it into mud. Soon though, she heard something. Her head shot you and she looked in the direction of the entrance, only to see a pair of blue eyes looking at her. She mustered up a weak hiss. It never hurt to be careful. “Who are you?”
@Kyrieknight
Old July 12th, 2021, 11:27 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpSight View Post
Misty was huddled in a corner, trying to get warm. This den did not provide much warmth, and Misty was shivering violently in the corner, her wet pelt collecting the dust in the floor and turning it into mud. Soon though, she heard something. Her head shot you and she looked in the direction of the entrance, only to see a pair of blue eyes looking at her. She mustered up a weak hiss. It never hurt to be careful. “Who are you?”
@Kyrieknight
Avalon blinked. Ah, his nose was right. There was someone in there. Peering closer, he noticed a cat, shivering in the corner. Well, he assumed they were a cat if he understood them, but they looked like some kind of drowned rat. Had she been out in the rain for a while? Probably, though it seemed she had been in here for a bit, considering all the new mud gathering under her. Ah, but how could he communicate? He was mute! So, instead, the tom sat right outside the entrance, ducking his head to demonstrate he meant no harm.

Old July 12th, 2021, 11:41 PM

Misty watched the Tom cautiously. He didn’t seem to be a threat, though you never knew. She shifted slightly, cocking her head, trying to see if there was anyone with him. When she realized he was alone, she gestured with her tail. “You can come in.” She said, quietly. “Your getting soaked out there.”

@Kyrieknignt
Old July 13th, 2021, 11:05 AM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpSight View Post
Misty watched the Tom cautiously. He didn’t seem to be a threat, though you never knew. She shifted slightly, cocking her head, trying to see if there was anyone with him. When she realized he was alone, she gestured with her tail. “You can come in.” She said, quietly. “Your getting soaked out there.”

@Kyrieknignt
Avalon blinked. Was she sure? Really? Well, he decided not to question it, his pelt stinging with the harsh blows of the rain, and he padded inside. His white fur was drenched, sticking to him, but it didn't hide the many scars on his body. He merely sat at the opposite wall, tilting his head as he cleaned his paws.

Old July 14th, 2021, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Avalon blinked. Was she sure? Really? Well, he decided not to question it, his pelt stinging with the harsh blows of the rain, and he padded inside. His white fur was drenched, sticking to him, but it didn't hide the many scars on his body. He merely sat at the opposite wall, tilting his head as he cleaned his paws.
Sorry it took so long.

Misty made sure to keep an eye on him, but other than that, she remained calm and relaxed. Once she wasn’t dripping anymore, she moved to a dryer area in the cave, and began to groom herself to get the mud off of her pelt. The rain didn’t look like it’s be stopping anytime soon, so might as well.