Today 03:12 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 03:10 AM

Old November 27th, 2016, 03:55 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Flicker's Twoleg Nest (Open)

In a twoleg neighbourhood, in one particular twoleg nest, lives Flicker. A young kit who had been found by two twoleg not too long ago. This thread is open! So just jump in.

@Raven & Co.
Flicker jumped of the big soft twoleg thing, he was pretty sure it was called a....sofa? Right? What a weird word, Flicker thought. He had been found by 2 kind twolegs not too long ago and he had been scared at first, but in the past few moons he had grown closer and closer to them. He slipped past two big sliding glass thingys and padded into the garden. Breathing in the scents of the few flowers that still grew. He watched as butterflies and birds flew past while he simply sat and stared.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old November 27th, 2016, 12:35 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Flicker's Twoleg Nest (Open)

@wolfpaw Night jumped on a fence, sitting on it for while. She watched Flicker with a odd look on her face. She jumped down, blue eyes gazing back and forth. She hid in the garden, hoping her black coat wouldn't give her away.
Old November 27th, 2016, 12:51 PM
wolfpaw

My Mood: Cringy

rain walked over to flickers twoleg nest. she was looking for flick. than she seen a flash of black. she froze "whos thare?" she called "come out".
Old November 27th, 2016, 01:14 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Night ran backwards, crashing into a tree. "Ouch..." She mumbled. The black kitty pet looked over."Who's there?" She hissed, clawing the ground. She jumped up, climbing up the tree. She gazed down at the odd cat, "Who are you?" Night hissed.
Old November 27th, 2016, 01:19 PM
wolfpaw

My Mood: Cringy

rain looked up at the black cat. "my name is rain and who are you? " looking at the other cat. she never seen this cat before she wondered who she was.
Old November 27th, 2016, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
In a twoleg neighbourhood, in one particular twoleg nest, lives Flicker. A young kit who had been found by two twoleg not too long ago. This thread is open! So just jump in.

@Raven & Co.
Flicker jumped of the big soft twoleg thing, he was pretty sure it was called a....sofa? Right? What a weird word, Flicker thought. He had been found by 2 kind twolegs not too long ago and he had been scared at first, but in the past few moons he had grown closer and closer to them. He slipped past two big sliding glass thingys and padded into the garden. Breathing in the scents of the few flowers that still grew. He watched as butterflies and birds flew past while he simply sat and stared.
Ruby stepped into Flicker's garden, looking around, she was more than confused, never had she seen those dens, they were huge, she slowly approached it, eyes wide open until she saw a twoleg, what in the world was that thing?! She then looked around the house, her gaze soon landing on a kit, she appeoached him cautiously, ears flattened. "A-Are you lost too?" She asked in her quite high-pitched voice, she was a bit smaller than him and she was a tortoiseshell, her amber gaze not leaving the tom in front of her.
Old November 28th, 2016, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Ruby stepped into Flicker's garden, looking around, she was more than confused, never had she seen those dens, they were huge, she slowly approached it, eyes wide open until she saw a twoleg, what in the world was that thing?! She then looked around the house, her gaze soon landing on a kit, she appeoached him cautiously, ears flattened. "A-Are you lost too?" She asked in her quite high-pitched voice, she was a bit smaller than him and she was a tortoiseshell, her amber gaze not leaving the tom in front of her.
Flicker jumped as he heard an unfamiliar voice. He turned and looked to see a small tortoiseshell kit that didn't look much younger then him. "No, I live here", Flicker remarked, the fact he was technically talking to a stranger didn't really bother him. "Who are you?", Flicker asked, tilting his head in curiousity. He studied the little she cat, his brown tabby pelt standing out against her tortoiseshell pelt. (Writers block)

Old November 28th, 2016, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Flicker jumped as he heard an unfamiliar voice. He turned and looked to see a small tortoiseshell kit that didn't look much younger then him. "No, I live here", Flicker remarked, the fact he was technically talking to a stranger didn't really bother him. "Who are you?", Flicker asked, tilting his head in curiousity. He studied the little she cat, his brown tabby pelt standing out against her tortoiseshell pelt. (Writers block)
Ruby slowly padded towards the tom, if he lived here, he couldn't be that dangerous, yet, she stood on her guard, always ready to attack him, even though she wouldn't hurt him a lot, due to her being both small and weak. "I-I'm Ruby..." The tortoiseshell mewed, tilting her head as well as he did, her small ears flattening against her head as the tom studied her, she wasn't used to have others looking at her like that...
Old November 28th, 2016, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Ruby slowly padded towards the tom, if he lived here, he couldn't be that dangerous, yet, she stood on her guard, always ready to attack him, even though she wouldn't hurt him a lot, due to her being both small and weak. "I-I'm Ruby..." The tortoiseshell mewed, tilting her head as well as he did, her small ears flattening against her head as the tom studied her, she wasn't used to have others looking at her like that...
Flicker saw her ears flattening and he wondered if that was because of him. So with that he moved his head back to its normal position. Ruby, Flicker thought. That's sounds like a nice name. "I'm Flicker", he introduced, as it seemed like the right thing to do after asking of her name. "Do you live with twolegs too?", Flicker asked Ruby, cleary curious as to know where she stayed.

Old November 29th, 2016, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Flicker saw her ears flattening and he wondered if that was because of him. So with that he moved his head back to its normal position. Ruby, Flicker thought. That's sounds like a nice name. "I'm Flicker", he introduced, as it seemed like the right thing to do after asking of her name. "Do you live with twolegs too?", Flicker asked Ruby, cleary curious as to know where she stayed.
"F-Flicker..? Does your name even have a meaning?" The she-kit asked, she knew that her name was about a precious rock, but Flicker..? Never had she heard that in her life. Ruby shook her head at his next question. "Those things are called twolegs?" She added, pointing to the humans, ears twitching.

Last edited by Gone; November 29th, 2016 at 04:15 PM.