by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 12:42 AM

Old March 16th, 2022, 08:24 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Default A Rude Awakening For Fire of Honey {OPEN}

~Honey'fire~
The cream and red tom walked along in the outskirts of his territory, no not his territory anymore. He was now no longer a member of Shadowclan having failed to report a patrol on time he was to be exiled for the time being. The tom had no clue what to do as all he'd ever known was clan life he walked looking confident as ever though deep down he felt a sense of betrayal and loneliness no longer being a part of Shadowclan the clan he'd prided himself on being his home within the clan and now it was no longer his home.

Last edited by Clock Dragonshifter; March 17th, 2022 at 07:07 PM.
Old March 17th, 2022, 08:12 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after

Default Re: A Rude Awakening For Fire of Honey {OPEN}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock Dragonshifter View Post
~Honey'fire~
The cream and red tom walked along in the outskirts of his territory, no not his territory anymore. He was now no longer a member of Shadowclan having failed to report a patrol on time he was to be exiled for the time being. The tom had no clue what to do as all he'd ever known was clan life he walked looking confident as ever though deep down he felt a sense of betrayal and loneliness no longer being a part of Shadowclan the clan he'd prided himself on being his home within the clan and now it was no longer his home.

~Brownie~
A narcissist?! I would never be such... horrid things! Her mind raced with ideas that her so called family had. She sighed, before hearing pawsteps. Her fur raised and she perked her ears, ready for any fight she might have. Her beautiful brown fur dappled with a creamy white blue in the soft wind as she watched. "Who's there?" She called, her voice smooth as the wind carried it through.
Old March 17th, 2022, 08:37 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingstar View Post

~Brownie~
A narcissist?! I would never be such... horrid things! Her mind raced with ideas that her so called family had. She sighed, before hearing pawsteps. Her fur raised and she perked her ears, ready for any fight she might have. Her beautiful brown fur dappled with a creamy white blue in the soft wind as she watched. "Who's there?" She called, her voice smooth as the wind carried it through.
~Honey'fire~
The scarred tom's head swiveled as he glared in the direction of the voice his torn ears pricked and lips drawn back in a snarl, he quickly erased the snarl his eyes still narrowed before stepping towards the voice to reveal a she-cat he'd never seen before,"Honey'fire," he mewed plainly his scarred cream pelt covered in red stripes shining in the light as his blue green eyes bore into the she-cat.

Last edited by Clock Dragonshifter; March 17th, 2022 at 08:37 PM.
Old March 17th, 2022, 08:39 PM

Quote:
~Honey'fire~
The scarred tom's head swiveled as he glared in the direction of the voice his torn ears pricked and lips drawn back in a snarl, he quickly erased the snarl his eyes still narrowed before stepping towards the voice to reveal a she-cat he'd never seen before,"Honey'fire," he mewed plainly his scarred cream pelt covered in red stripes shining in the light.
~Brownie~
She gave a smirk to the tom. "Nice to meet you, Honeyfire, I'm Brownie. An ex-Clan cat, I suppose? No Clan cat I know would leave their territory." She mewed,turning towards the tom. The scar on her left eyebrow no apparent when she turned towards him. "Quite an interesting pelt you are there, sweetheart." She mewed, flicking her tail softly.
Old March 17th, 2022, 08:51 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Quote:

~Brownie~
She gave a smirk to the tom. "Nice to meet you, Honeyfire, I'm Brownie. An ex-Clan cat, I suppose? No Clan cat I know would leave their territory." She mewed,turning towards the tom. The scar on her left eyebrow no apparent when she turned towards him. "Quite an interesting pelt you are there, sweetheart." She mewed, flicking her tail softly.
~Hpney'fire~
Rolling his eyes the cream tom chuckled dryly, "It's only temporary, Shadowclans the best of the best but mistakes are often made, Also I don't give to rats tails about my pelt being interesting" he mewed his blue-green eyes remaining narrowed on the she-cat his tail twitching in an effort to keep it from lashing back and forth.
Old March 17th, 2022, 09:38 PM

Quote:
~Hpney'fire~
Rolling his eyes the cream tom chuckled dryly, "It's only temporary, Shadowclans the best of the best but mistakes are often made, Also I don't give to rats tails about my pelt being interesting" he mewed his blue-green eyes remaining narrowed on the she-cat his tail twitching in an effort to keep it from lashing back and forth.
~Brownie~
"Awe, are you angry sweetheart? Why such an overpowering emotion, dsrling?" She mewed, smiling as she glanced at his tail. "And I was saying that as a compliment, but it seems you cannot take compliments lightly, can you?" She mewed, rather sarcasticly. She smirked and glanced at her claws, unshesthing them as she examined the sharpness of them.
Old March 17th, 2022, 10:00 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Quote:

~Brownie~
"Awe, are you angry sweetheart? Why such an overpowering emotion, dsrling?" She mewed, smiling as she glanced at his tail. "And I was saying that as a compliment, but it seems you cannot take compliments lightly, can you?" She mewed, rather sarcasticly. She smirked and glanced at her claws, unshesthing them as she examined the sharpness of them.
~Honey'fire~
Rolling his eyes the tom kept his eyes on the she-cat ,"I never said I was looking for a fight, I always look angry you stupid mongrel" he mewed as he noticed the she-cats claws keeping his own claws sheethed for the time being. He wasn't angry not at the she-cat he was just perpetually upset with himself more than anything and running into a Brownie a rogue angered him more sure he'd always had a clan to back him up but now he was truly on his own and unlike this rogue he didn't know how to be on his own without a large group of cats always surrounding him.
Old March 17th, 2022, 10:15 PM

Quote:
~Honey'fire~
Rolling his eyes the tom kept his eyes on the she-cat ,"I never said I was looking for a fight, I always look angry you stupid mongrel" he mewed as he noticed the she-cats claws keeping his own claws sheethed for the time being. He wasn't angry not at the she-cat he was just perpetually upset with himself more than anything and running into a Brownie a rogue angered him more sure he'd always had a clan to back him up but now he was truly on his own and unlike this rogue he didn't know how to be on his own without a large group of cats always surrounding him.
~Brownie~
"Well... I'm just saying, your tail is twitching in an effect that means 'I'm angry and lashing my tail is the right thing to do, but I don't want her to know so I'll just let it twitch'" She put on a gruff voice and stiffled a laugh, making a small choking noise. She coughed and looked back at Honeyfire. "What do you think of being free and on your own?" She asked, smiling.
Old March 17th, 2022, 10:31 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Quote:

~Brownie~
"Well... I'm just saying, your tail is twitching in an effect that means 'I'm angry and lashing my tail is the right thing to do, but I don't want her to know so I'll just let it twitch'" She put on a gruff voice and stiffled a laugh, making a small choking noise. She coughed and looked back at Honeyfire. "What do you think of being free and on your own?" She asked, smiling.
~Honey'fire~
A low growl erupted from the tom as he began to grit his teeth in an attempt to keep from ripping everything he sees to shreds, "It's great, being on my own is great!" he mewed with his teeth still bared and jaw locked. He was lying he hated being on his own he missed his starclan forsaken sister's blunt uncaring attitude and yet he was alone stuck with some rogue who was reading him like it was the easiest thing in the world.
Old March 17th, 2022, 11:37 PM

Quote:
~Honey'fire~
A low growl erupted from the tom as he began to grit his teeth in an attempt to keep from ripping everything he sees to shreds, "It's great, being on my own is great!" he mewed with his teeth still bared and jaw locked. He was lying he hated being on his own he missed his starclan forsaken sister's blunt uncaring attitude and yet he was alone stuck with some rogue who was reading him like it was the easiest thing in the world.
~Brownie~
"If you keep your teeth bared, it's an automatic lie, sweetie. Want some 'alone training?" She mewed, ready to attack if he kept this attitude. He was being rather rude, and it very much annoyed her. Luke, really annoyed her. She made a small sigh, before turning to him. "You can trust me, as long as you change that attitude." She said, flicking her tail quietly.