Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:46 PM
Shooting stars never fly...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 12:46 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:39 PM
Plotfinder - Searching...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:38 PM
Vinepaw Training
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:36 PM

Old March 26th, 2022, 08:22 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default love, drama, tragedy, and more! [F]

in this week's episode of Forbidden Tales: A Warrior's Soap Opera we follow young Bunnykit through her life. things seem peachy-keen during her kithood, but as she ages, secrets start to emerge. what will Bunnykit find out? will she leave Shadowclan? what will her warrior name be?? stay tuned to find out!

Bunnykit grows up with her two loving parents (and potentially some littermates), [Nightshiver] and [BioFather]. she has a fairly normal kithood, with no real trouble apart from typical kit mischief. once she becomes an apprentice, however, things change. on a mini escapade with [Friend], she comes across [BioFather]. wanting to be sneaky, the two decide to hide in a bush and pop out to scare him when he left, but they discovered far more than anticipated. a rogue comes and meets [BioFather] at the border and they chat for a while, eventually bringing up Bunnykit. the rogue asks how she is, etc etc. already things were strange, but when [BioFather] and the rogue go to part, they nuzzle/share tongues/some sort of cue that they're mates, and at that moment Bunnykit and [Friend] flee the scene.

they keep quiet for a few days, and eventually Bunnykit decides to confront [BioFather] about cheating on her mother. the scene is tense, and in the process [BioFather] explains that the rogue is in fact Bunnykit's bio mother, and in order to hide Bunnykit's half-clan status he pretended to be mates with [Nightshiver], who was actually a close friend of his, since she was having kits soon. Bunnykit resents them for the rest of her apprenticeship/early warriorhood, but eventually begins to mend her relationships with them.

now, this synopsis is only a manuscript, meaning aspects of the episode may be changed or refined! it also may be a little confusing, so please ask if anything is unclear! this is also a long episode, so if you plan on viewing please be prepared to commit to watching the full episode (i.e. this is a long plot. brace yourself.)

BioFather
Info: must be ShC, must be AMAB. should be between 20-30 moons. preferable has a resemblance to Bunnykit.

BioMother
Info: must be a rogue, must be AFAB. should be between 20-30 moons. preferable has a resemblance to Bunnykit.

AdoptiveMother
Info: taken by @/Estelle's Nightshiver

Friend
Info: this role is optional. should be about 1 moon (that's Bunny's current age) and will preferable age alongside Bunny.

Form w/ Link
name:
role:
relationship with Bunny:
plot ideas/changes to the plot:
other/questions:
mention me: @Naiad

Form w/o Link
name:
gender + pronouns:
simple personality:
role:
relationship with Bunny:
plot ideas/changes to the plot:
other/question:

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; April 16th, 2022 at 08:58 AM.
Old March 27th, 2022, 03:23 AM
trying to figure out life

Default Re: love, drama, tragedy, and more! [F]

decided not to make another character since I don't want to make too many by accident, sorry for the inconvenience!

Last edited by Hopeless; March 31st, 2022 at 09:38 AM.
Old March 27th, 2022, 06:08 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Hi hi! Is Bunny like,,, already born and in ShadowClan and such?
If so, then please disregard this application. Nightshiver has yet to officially find out she's expecting and miscarry (probably in roughly a month's time, since I'm fairly sure queens have to have been pregnant for about a month's real life time when getting kits and I'm not sure if there's a difference when it's a miscarriage).
It would be a bit of a shame as I really like Bunny, and Nighty had a somewhat similar plot planned from adoptive mom pov already, but it just wouldn't work chronologically pfpf
But just in case, here she is: Also sorry for any missing words, don't always notice--

Form w/ Link

Name:
Nightshiver

Role:
Adoptive Mom

Relationship with Bunny:
She'd definitely be hesitant at first. Nighty would just have lost her litter, has never cared for kits before and fears she's cursed because everyone she gets remotely close to keeps going missing, and she wouldn't want that to happen to some kits especially, yet also wouldn't want them to pass either because no one nursed them.
Once she gets more used to it though, I feel like their relationship could be kind of sweet,,, Like Nightshiver would try to push Bunny a bit out of her shell, yet would also keep her company if ever she's a little lonely. There would probably be lots of stories too pfpf. She probably wouldn't be very strict / remain somewhat hesitant the entire time since they aren't her kits, but I feel like just over all a decently close relationship that's pretty sweet and all, all the while Nightshiver possibly somewhat keeping her distance depending on how things develop.
Heartbreak though if Bunny were to distance herself from Nighty once she finds out the truth, though Nighty in some terms wanting to accept it, again depending on how their relationship develops.

Plot ideas/changes to the plot:
I actually had a somewhat similar plot in mind for Nighty, but from Adoptive Mom PoV, hence the application hehe.
But I was thinking maybe like,,, The bio dad doesn't tell her that Bunny's mom is a rogue and instead that she passed away or something? Nighty just came back from being missing, so it could work.

She would likely kind of try to tell Bunny in early moons that she isn't her mother, if ever she came to believe that (or not if asked not to do so yet possibly staying iffy on that matter, would be up to you).
And I feel like once Bunny starts weening off, she'd maybe try to distance herself from her, only to not do that because she grew attached to her and maybe if she were to try to leave one evening, Bunny could ask her where she's going and she just wouldn't be able to leave because goodness, it would break her heart, how can she leave them behind when they already lost a mother? It's something that could be brought up again once Bunny finds out the truth, kind of as in accusing her of trying to leave Bunny because she didn't actually care for them or so, just some thoughts.

Probably wouldn't be all to keen on the idea of pretending to be mates with someone, but would agree depending on how close she is with BioFather and/or how persuasive he is.

Other/Questions:
Nighty is intended to become like a mother figure for @/Saturnine'a Doekit, and the idea of her hanging around Nighty if ever she came to care for kits was thrown around. So yeah, just thought it'd mention that (:

And if ever you're curious about what the initial idea for her was:

Nothing was quite set in stone, but the over all idea was that she finds out she's expecting from meanie cat from when she was missing, moves to the nursery maybe a little earlier than some others would, gets worried because she has a dreadful feeling concerning this litter, and a little before her due date she, rather difficulty, gives birth. The kits, about three, are stillborn though, resulting in it being a miscarriage. She's very upset, of course, yet shortly after she meets a cat with kits that have no queen to nurse them for whichever applicable reason. Nighty is hesitant, but ends up nursing the kits because she does produce milk now, though intends on distancing herself from them once they ween off and tries to tell them she isn't their mom, with little to no avail depending on the kits. In the end, she fails to distance herself from the little ones, because how could she, and remains with them until they become appies and probably even after, as a mother figure.

So that was kind of the initial idea for her - feel like it could work concerning Bunny's plot, but chances are it wouldn't because timelines

[ @Naiad ]
Old March 27th, 2022, 03:05 PM
watermeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Hi hi! Is Bunny like,,, already born and in ShadowClan and such?
If so, then please disregard this application. Nightshiver has yet to officially find out she's expecting and miscarry (probably in roughly a month's time, since I'm fairly sure queens have to have been pregnant for about a month's real life time when getting kits and I'm not sure if there's a difference when it's a miscarriage).
It would be a bit of a shame as I really like Bunny, and Nighty had a somewhat similar plot planned from adoptive mom pov already, but it just wouldn't work chronologically pfpf
But just in case, here she is: Also sorry for any missing words, don't always notice--

Form w/ Link

Name:
Nightshiver

Role:
Adoptive Mom

Relationship with Bunny:
She'd definitely be hesitant at first. Nighty would just have lost her litter, has never cared for kits before and fears she's cursed because everyone she gets remotely close to keeps going missing, and she wouldn't want that to happen to some kits especially, yet also wouldn't want them to pass either because no one nursed them.
Once she gets more used to it though, I feel like their relationship could be kind of sweet,,, Like Nightshiver would try to push Bunny a bit out of her shell, yet would also keep her company if ever she's a little lonely. There would probably be lots of stories too pfpf. She probably wouldn't be very strict / remain somewhat hesitant the entire time since they aren't her kits, but I feel like just over all a decently close relationship that's pretty sweet and all, all the while Nightshiver possibly somewhat keeping her distance depending on how things develop.
Heartbreak though if Bunny were to distance herself from Nighty once she finds out the truth, though Nighty in some terms wanting to accept it, again depending on how their relationship develops.

Plot ideas/changes to the plot:
I actually had a somewhat similar plot in mind for Nighty, but from Adoptive Mom PoV, hence the application hehe.
But I was thinking maybe like,,, The bio dad doesn't tell her that Bunny's mom is a rogue and instead that she passed away or something? Nighty just came back from being missing, so it could work.

She would likely kind of try to tell Bunny in early moons that she isn't her mother, if ever she came to believe that (or not if asked not to do so yet possibly staying iffy on that matter, would be up to you).
And I feel like once Bunny starts weening off, she'd maybe try to distance herself from her, only to not do that because she grew attached to her and maybe if she were to try to leave one evening, Bunny could ask her where she's going and she just wouldn't be able to leave because goodness, it would break her heart, how can she leave them behind when they already lost a mother? It's something that could be brought up again once Bunny finds out the truth, kind of as in accusing her of trying to leave Bunny because she didn't actually care for them or so, just some thoughts.

Probably wouldn't be all to keen on the idea of pretending to be mates with someone, but would agree depending on how close she is with BioFather and/or how persuasive he is.

Other/Questions:
Nighty is intended to become like a mother figure for @/Saturnine'a Doekit, and the idea of her hanging around Nighty if ever she came to care for kits was thrown around. So yeah, just thought it'd mention that (:

And if ever you're curious about what the initial idea for her was:

Nothing was quite set in stone, but the over all idea was that she finds out she's expecting from meanie cat from when she was missing, moves to the nursery maybe a little earlier than some others would, gets worried because she has a dreadful feeling concerning this litter, and a little before her due date she, rather difficulty, gives birth. The kits, about three, are stillborn though, resulting in it being a miscarriage. She's very upset, of course, yet shortly after she meets a cat with kits that have no queen to nurse them for whichever applicable reason. Nighty is hesitant, but ends up nursing the kits because she does produce milk now, though intends on distancing herself from them once they ween off and tries to tell them she isn't their mom, with little to no avail depending on the kits. In the end, she fails to distance herself from the little ones, because how could she, and remains with them until they become appies and probably even after, as a mother figure.

So that was kind of the initial idea for her - feel like it could work concerning Bunny's plot, but chances are it wouldn't because timelines

[ @Naiad ]
ok, I really like this. Bunnykit hasn't been submitted or anything, so I'm completely fine to wait for Nightshiver to miscarry. I believe that you can roleplay them as pregnant for any amount of time if you plan on them miscarrying, meaning that it could be less than a month if you wanted to (I might double-check that though.) I'm in no hurry for Bunnykit to be born, though, so you can handle the pregnancy however you want.
aas for the bio father, they don't necessarily have to pretend to be mates, Nightshiver would just need to be willing to act as a mother figure or work out some sort of co-parent situation with the father.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”

profile image credits:
Old March 27th, 2022, 03:20 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Queenly

i'll make a rouge!

name: Cloud
gender + pronouns: She/Her
simple description: White/grey cat with black muzzle and paws.
simple personality: Kind she cat, ruthless in battle
role: BIO Mother
relationship with Bunny: Loves her, and tries to be close with her
plot ideas/changes to the plot: Nope, but maybe out hunting, she runs into bunny after she confronts her dad
other/question: NOPe

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old March 27th, 2022, 05:38 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post

ok, I really like this. Bunnykit hasn't been submitted or anything, so I'm completely fine to wait for Nightshiver to miscarry. I believe that you can roleplay them as pregnant for any amount of time if you plan on them miscarrying, meaning that it could be less than a month if you wanted to (I might double-check that though.) I'm in no hurry for Bunnykit to be born, though, so you can handle the pregnancy however you want.
aas for the bio father, they don't necessarily have to pretend to be mates, Nightshiver would just need to be willing to act as a mother figure or work out some sort of co-parent situation with the father.
Oh goodness, I'm glad you like this! Was definitely rather hesitant on applying her considering everything, but I'm really glad I did now pfpf
I'll definitely look into the length of pregnancy again concerning miscarriages. Feel like it's kind of a push and pull situation in terms of time concerning that, though I think she'd probably be at least about a half-moon in now, and could probably miscarry at any point once she's about 3/4 into the pregnancy. Although considering the time for her to kind of settle back in Shc, find out, and process the whole situation as well as be far along enough to be producing milk (and non-wco stuff), I think it would come down to about a month's time anyway, but we can see about that :0
That being said, Nightshiver would be willing to act as a mother figure and/or go about a co-parenting situation! As mentioned before, she'd be more hesitant on the parenting part though it wouldn't be non-existent, and she'd try to distance herself from Bunny once she starts weening off, but would ultimately fail to do so and intend to remain in her life for as long as she's welcome. Overall, acting as a mother figure and such would be something she's willing to do,
Old March 28th, 2022, 06:48 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Form w/o Link
name: Turtlekit
gender + pronouns: She-cat, She/her
simple description: Brown and gray dappled tabbico with cream dapples
simple personality: Shy and sweet kit, though quite insecure and desperate for validation
role: Sibling or friend
relationship with Bunny: Slightly protective of her
plot ideas/changes to the plot: Turtlekit being scared that this makes her less of a cat in the eyes of her clanmates and her leader (Not sure where I could possibly go with this though)
other/question: N/A
Old March 30th, 2022, 10:09 AM
watermeon

profile image credits:
Old March 31st, 2022, 09:38 AM
trying to figure out life

bump for Naiad bc I want Bunny to get a good slibling!
Old April 16th, 2022, 08:58 AM
watermeon

profile image credits: