Today 03:42 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:22 AM

Old November 18th, 2022, 11:32 PM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Default An Overdue Reunion

Snowpaw limped heavily along the border between Thunderclan and the outskirts, a feeling of apprehensiveness and the faint feeling of shame washing over her. She’d been so foolish. Soon after she had become an apprentice, she had wandered out into the territory alone. She had convinced herself then it was to prove that she didn’t need help, even as a cripple, a desperate attempt to prove her worth to those she thought only took pity on her, but now, now she realized it had only been for herself. She had only been trying to quell her own self doubt and insecurities.

It hadn’t taken her long to get into trouble. A two leg had found her, and because of her mangled leg, she hadn’t been able to escape it. She was taken to an odd place where the twoleg seemed to live, and though she tried her best to find a way out, the twoleg had kept her cooped up inside. Eventually, Snowpaw had found an open window and escaped while the twoleg slept, and made her way tot he outskirts, where she’d been living as a loner ever since. That had been a couple moons ago. As much As she wanted to go back, she’d decided against it. How could she face her clan mates after making such a stupid decision?

Snowpaw let out a heavy sigh and curled up the the base of a tree. She missed her clan, yes, but she missed her family most of all. She missed her dad, and Violetkit. She winced when she thought of Violetkit. She’d promised her she would keep her safe, and yet she’d left and hadn’t come back. That was just another thing she would have to bear, it seemed.
@Ravenss

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.

Last edited by Willow_Tree; November 18th, 2022 at 11:32 PM.
Old November 18th, 2022, 11:40 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA

Default Re: An Overdue Reunion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlily View Post
Snowpaw limped heavily along the border between Thunderclan and the outskirts, a feeling of apprehensiveness and the faint feeling of shame washing over her. She’d been so foolish. Soon after she had become an apprentice, she had wandered out into the territory alone. She had convinced herself then it was to prove that she didn’t need help, even as a cripple, a desperate attempt to prove her worth to those she thought only took pity on her, but now, now she realized it had only been for herself. She had only been trying to quell her own self doubt and insecurities.

It hadn’t taken her long to get into trouble. A two leg had found her, and because of her mangled leg, she hadn’t been able to escape it. She was taken to an odd place where the twoleg seemed to live, and though she tried her best to find a way out, the twoleg had kept her cooped up inside. Eventually, Snowpaw had found an open window and escaped while the twoleg slept, and made her way tot he outskirts, where she’d been living as a loner ever since. That had been a couple moons ago. As much As she wanted to go back, she’d decided against it. How could she face her clan mates after making such a stupid decision?

Snowpaw let out a heavy sigh and curled up the the base of a tree. She missed her clan, yes, but she missed her family most of all. She missed her dad, and Violetkit. She winced when she thought of Violetkit. She’d promised her she would keep her safe, and yet she’d left and hadn’t come back. That was just another thing she would have to bear, it seemed.
@Ravenss

Violetpaw was wondering in the territory looking for something to hunt… the last few prey she tried to hunt was a fail. Mapleleaf is dead, Flameheart is a warrior.. snowpaw vanished, vinekit also vanished. What could happen now. Her ears perked up as she heard movement “w-ho go-“.. its not loud enough. She needs to try hards “WH-O G-O’S TH-ER-E” she said as her voice stuttered.. what if that fox is back, she needs to run… or stay, maybe she can defend herself this time
Old November 18th, 2022, 11:56 PM
Resident Insomiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenss View Post

Violetpaw was wondering in the territory looking for something to hunt… the last few prey she tried to hunt was a fail. Mapleleaf is dead, Flameheart is a warrior.. snowpaw vanished, vinekit also vanished. What could happen now. Her ears perked up as she heard movement “w-ho go-“.. its not loud enough. She needs to try hards “WH-O G-O’S TH-ER-E” she said as her voice stuttered.. what if that fox is back, she needs to run… or stay, maybe she can defend herself this time
Snowpaw initially froze when she heard the voice, not recognizing it. Briefly, she wondered if she should run, but shook the idea away. She wasn’t very fast because of her injured leg. But then she reloaded the voice was familiar, but she couldn’t quite place it. She stood up slowly, and faced in the direction the voice came from, ears pricked forward and her tail lashing gently. “Hello?” She called softly.

Lilykit Family Adopts
Old November 19th, 2022, 12:21 AM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Quote:
Snowpaw initially froze when she heard the voice, not recognizing it. Briefly, she wondered if she should run, but shook the idea away. She wasn’t very fast because of her injured leg. But then she reloaded the voice was familiar, but she couldn’t quite place it. She stood up slowly, and faced in the direction the voice came from, ears pricked forward and her tail lashing gently. “Hello?” She called softly.

Violetpaw scanned the area then creeped to where she heard the voice spotting snowpaw in the distance, it took her a bit to process on who that was then it clicked “snowpaw?”
Old November 19th, 2022, 09:35 AM
Resident Insomiac

Quote:

Violetpaw scanned the area then creeped to where she heard the voice spotting snowpaw in the distance, it took her a bit to process on who that was then it clicked “snowpaw?”
Snowpaw took a step back when she saw a figure creeping closer, and she settled into an awkward crouch, just in case whoever it was wasn’t friendly and she needed to defend herself. When she saw who it was though, she straightened up, and her eyes went wide. “V-Violetpaw?” She couldn’t believe her eyes, what was it had been so long! Snowpaw wanted to be happy, but then she saw Violetpaw’s scar, and she was missing a good part of her tail . . . Her heart dropped, and she suddenly felt an immense surge of guilt. What had happened while she was gone?

Lilykit Family Adopts
Old November 19th, 2022, 02:48 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Quote:
Snowpaw took a step back when she saw a figure creeping closer, and she settled into an awkward crouch, just in case whoever it was wasn’t friendly and she needed to defend herself. When she saw who it was though, she straightened up, and her eyes went wide. “V-Violetpaw?” She couldn’t believe her eyes, what was it had been so long! Snowpaw wanted to be happy, but then she saw Violetpaw’s scar, and she was missing a good part of her tail . . . Her heart dropped, and she suddenly felt an immense surge of guilt. What had happened while she was gone?

Violetpaw slowly walked to snowpaw as she froze, what was that look, she knew that snowpaw was looking at her. “Hey u-m” what to say… “you ca-n join back a-nd we can be a f-amily again, and flameheart would be glad to see you again, we can a-ll be friends again and you c-an be my older sis ag-ain” she said, this has to work, what can she do without her
Old November 19th, 2022, 03:03 PM
Resident Insomiac

Snowpaw barely heard her. She took a step closer, eyes flicking from the scar to her missing tail. Guilt made her heart heavy, and her ears lowered. “What- what happened?” Her voice was almost a whisper as she said it, and there was guilt and concern clear in her voice. Then what Violetpaw said registered and two things really caught her attention. We can be a family again and you can be my older sister again. Snowpaw almost started crying, the guilt made so much worse. Violetpaw probably thought that she’d just adandoned her for no reason, and it was her own fault. “Violetpaw, I-I . . .” The apology stuck in her throat. ‘I’m sorry’ sounded like such weak words after what she’d done, but she forced them out anyways. “I’m so, so sorry.”
@Ravenss

Lilykit Family Adopts
Old November 19th, 2022, 03:10 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Quote:
Snowpaw barely heard her. She took a step closer, eyes flicking from the scar to her missing tail. Guilt made her heart heavy, and her ears lowered. “What- what happened?” Her voice was almost a whisper as she said it, and there was guilt and concern clear in her voice. Then what Violetpaw said registered and two things really caught her attention. We can be a family again and you can be my older sister again. Snowpaw almost started crying, the guilt made so much worse. Violetpaw probably thought that she’d just adandoned her for no reason, and it was her own fault. “Violetpaw, I-I . . .” The apology stuck in her throat. ‘I’m sorry’ sounded like such weak words after what she’d done, but she forced them out anyways. “I’m so, so sorry.”
@Ravenss
Violetpaw’s ear twitched knowing something was up “I-I was attacked by a fox because of my clumsiness, I wanted to prove to mapleleaf that I could help. After cindersky’s death I really felt back and after hearing that mapleaf was going on a patrol with a few others that I could help find who killed cindersky and i could defend her honor” she said forcing it out “d-dont be sorry.. I-ts not your fault” she said
Old November 19th, 2022, 11:30 PM
Resident Insomiac

Quote:

Violetpaw’s ear twitched knowing something was up “I-I was attacked by a fox because of my clumsiness, I wanted to prove to mapleleaf that I could help. After cindersky’s death I really felt back and after hearing that mapleaf was going on a patrol with a few others that I could help find who killed cindersky and i could defend her honor” she said forcing it out “d-dont be sorry.. I-ts not your fault” she said
Snowpaw shook her head. “But it is my fault, I promised you that I’d take care of you.” She could see that she wants starting to make Violetpaw uncomfortable though, and so she bottled up her emotions and took a deep breath. “Sorry . . .” She mumbled again. She managed a small smile. “It’s so good to see you again, I really missed you.” She said. She hesitated when she remembered that Violetpaw said she should go back. “I can’t.” She said, almost in a whisper. “I can’t go back. They’ll hate me for being stupid enough to get caught by a twoleg. Besides, what can a cripple like me do to serve the clan?” She said the last part a bit bitterly. It was true, there were cats with three legs that were just fine as warriors, but Snowpaw had the extra obstacle of having her crippled leg being completely still and immovable. “I’d just be a burden.”

Lilykit Family Adopts
Old November 20th, 2022, 12:48 AM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Quote:
Snowpaw shook her head. “But it is my fault, I promised you that I’d take care of you.” She could see that she wants starting to make Violetpaw uncomfortable though, and so she bottled up her emotions and took a deep breath. “Sorry . . .” She mumbled again. She managed a small smile. “It’s so good to see you again, I really missed you.” She said. She hesitated when she remembered that Violetpaw said she should go back. “I can’t.” She said, almost in a whisper. “I can’t go back. They’ll hate me for being stupid enough to get caught by a twoleg. Besides, what can a cripple like me do to serve the clan?” She said the last part a bit bitterly. It was true, there were cats with three legs that were just fine as warriors, but Snowpaw had the extra obstacle of having her crippled leg being completely still and immovable. “I’d just be a burden.”
“You cant protect me from myself” she mumbled under her breath “dont be sorry, please…” she said as her gaze looked more widenedooking down “why would they hate you, they will most likey be worried.” She said as her fur shakened after hearing burden “you wouldnt be a burden snowpaw.. I would be. I-I watched your father die.. I didnt help at all. I just stood there watching a rogue kill him. I never had pity on him. All i felt was judgemental because he couldn’t even kill a rogue. I only cried because he was the only one there” her claws dug into the ground “It feels like my clanmates are judging me because I followed mapleleaf out of camp. I c-ouldnt even defend myself by some fox”