Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Character Roleplay...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:29 PM
HIHI!
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 01:28 PM
* : ~ : * Stella’s...
Last post by constellation
Today 01:15 PM

Old May 3rd, 2023, 04:58 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Through Mountain, Cliff and Valley [PLOT]

Buckle in, this is a lot of writing.

Mountaingrowl, Valleyflower and Cliffheart. Three peas in a pod since any of them could remember. It was a normal life these three lead, Mountaingrowl being the eldest brother with two kind and rambunctious sisters. They grew up oblivious to their parents relationship falling apart, Mountain always closest with his mother [un-named adoptable] and his sisters closest with their father [un-named adoptable]. It wasn’t until well into their warriorhood the relationship between their parents crumbled into something violent.

Things were kept under wraps as best they could manage.. but there was always spillage into the public eye. There was several instances of their parents physically going after each other and the kids having to intervene. Each of them have received both physical and emotional scars.

One day their mother snapped… what triggered it? Nobody quite knew. But in a fit of rage she took Valleyflower, having enticed her out on a one on one hunting patrol and smuggling her away. A kidnap. Aimed to hurt their father in a way far deeper than anything that had happened before. It didn’t take long for Cliffheart and Mountaingrowl to become aware of this. Their father now grieved and nest ridden. His depression got a violent hold of him. Seeing as he was no help? Mountain and Cliff would have to do it. This is where you. I mean you, yes you, come onto the playing field.

Mountain and Cliff want their sister back, and need a team to do so. Their mother has taken Valley and enlisted the sympathy of many rouges, who have now banded together to “save” Valley against her own father and siblings keeping her captive… somewhere? Mountain and Cliff need two separate cats [Friend 1] and [Friend 2] who will kind of become good close friends of them and form a solid group of four who will set out to find Valley. The rest of the plot and getting back Valley will be very loose, based on how their mother and the team want to play their cards. I don’t want to set any perimeters and let creativity take its course!

NOTE
I will be taking Mountaingrowl! He’s a brown tabby with piebald markings that make him predominantly white. I’m not super stuck on realism, so go crazy with cats appearances!

Now this is a combination of an adoptables thread and a plot finder! There are the adoptable characters who I kind of pre-set information for, and those you can apply for. The two friends who pair up with Mountain and Cliff are apply-for ocs, and the parents are a combination of adoptable/apply-for.

Adopt Valleyflower?
- you’ve never met someone as kind as her, she’s a doll who’s certain to brighten up any day.
- Though don’t be mistaken by her laid back nature, Valley doesn’t go down without a fight. Beneath all the nice fluffy sparkly stuff she’s got going on… is a real fighter.
- Has a tendency for the theatrics and drama, but is over all a smart and kind warrior.
- Poor girl is being held captive by her mother, out in a strange land full of people and cars… you can’t navigate back on your own so your only choice is to stay put and hope they’re coming for you!

Adopt Cliffheart?
- Cliffheart, a scrappy warrior. She’s street smart and quick to the chase. You need something done? Cliff is gonna get it done.
- She’s a very blunt and upfront kind of gal, takes no crap from nobody.
- Playful and competitive in nature, Cliff gets along with just about anyone. As long as you aren’t a softie.
- She’s brave and courageous, willing to rush into anything when the situation calls for it.

Adopt Mom?
- Every story needs a villain, but she didn’t start out this way. In a loving relationship with three beautiful kids and one day your man don’t want you anymore? What the heck is this?
- She is unstable and turbulent, willing to do just about anything to hurt her former mate… even if that means hurting her own children.
- She’s a natural leader and very convincing. Able to band together other rouges to help fight for her cause.
- ( Open to severe transformation, take this character where you want!)

Adopt Dad?
- Yeah yeah sunshine, it ain’t all moms fault. You did something terrible to split this relationship. But what? Who knows. Will you keep hurting your remaining children out of your own grief? Hide away in a hole?
- As soon as your daughter and former mate disappear you become a wreck, unable or unwilling to lift a claw to help get poor Valley back where she belongs!
- ( Open to severe transformation, take this character where you want!)

Apply for a member of the team! 0/2
- I would love for these to be pre-existing windclan cats. Mountain and Cliff will rely on them.
- It will be a case of finding best friends, where they stand up for each other, get so close to cracking the puzzle, fight each other on indecisiveness, bond together through the chaos. These two will need to be flexible, I want them actively a part of this plot!

I don’t need much information for applications, soooooo do what you will! I know it’s cliche to say I wanna see some creativity but I want forms with good chunks of information on it!

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 3rd, 2023, 05:26 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Through Mountain, Cliff and Valley [PLOT]

placeholder for either mom or valley <3

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 4th, 2023, 01:56 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@wren -> Whiile I'm thinking that Brokencrest would be god for this, I'm debting on applying him. scratch that, Imma just apply him, so be it.

Name:
Brokencrest

Role:
Friend 1 or 2

Personality:
A good soldier, he is meticulous and does not question orders unless a good reason is provided. He always thinks before he acts. Brave and loyal, he is a ruthless fighter who does not hesitate to deliver a killing blow when threatened. Often seen as dismissive and/or rude, but he is actually unsure what to say in most, if not all, conversations. Cautious while curious, he is wary of others but he doesn't hesitate to act when it comes to their Clan's protection. He is honestly blunt, and he doesn't even attempt to stop his words from harming somecat if he decides to speak his mind.

Description:
He is a big, black ragamuffin with some extra long neck fur. His eyes are a bright amber color, and he has a few little white speckles on his paws and tail-tip. He has a singular darker colored right ear, his other ear is ripped to shreds. His scars consist of a singular mark over his left eye, and another series of four claw marks along his right hind leg.

Backstory:
Raised as a pure-blooded soldier by a large, cold family, he was the youngest kit. He was taught that and that he should never do anything to jeopardize the well-being of the clan - and anything that is self indulgent is not to be used at all. But this large family was not prominent in the Clans, and this had secured the young tom's thoughts that they have been taught to be who they are for a reason.
He was wary of everything as a kit and apprentice. He had learned to fight at an early age, but he did not master his abilities until he was an apprentice. He was always the stronger one in his family, and his father - as his mentor - was rough with him, to discover his full potential.
he was the first sibling in his family to become a warrior, and it had surprised most(if not all) of the cats in his family that he was the first. Smaller than most of his siblings, he was given the suffix -crest because of the fact that he has reached the top of the family hierarchy at such a young age.
Brokencrest's family accepted him as the highest 'ranking'(best fighter) of the family, so he was often the one that they had come to. But then, out of nowhere, his sisters - Crushedspice and Bravewillow - attacked him when they were in the territory together. He didn't mean to, but he killed Bravewillow(who was a Queen). Her mate(Grackletalon) didn't know it, and allowed the murderer of his mate - her own brother - to help him raise the kits(Rainkit, Bravekit[formerly named Bluekit], Quietkit, and Silentkit.)
Crushedspice, now fearful of her brother, had left the Clan. Brokencrest was angry at himself, and he pushed everyone away until his family tried to change him again. They had tried to mold him into a more compassionate cat, but he had shoved them away.
He acts now as if he is a danger to himself and to everyone around him. He is a prisoner in his own hell.

Why He Would Good For The Role:
Hmm. I think Brokencrest would be good for the role because he is protective and sweet although he always pushes others away, thinking he is protecting them when he's actually putting himself at risk of being mentally harmed..

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old May 4th, 2023, 10:32 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Name:
Floatingleaf

Personality:
she is very loyal and quiet. Having a very analytical mind she can solve most problems in her head then show it to others, this also makes her very logical, but it also hinders her ability to make decisions well as she will over think on something. Loyal and true, she is a very protective and honest cat who will lay down her life for family and friends. Though because of her dark past, there are some instances where she will just feel guilt for something she didn't do or only saw, when this happens, it may be her needing a friend. She might also break down a little when reminded of a bad memory, but she can usually keep it under control.

Appearance: She is a short furred white cat with chestnut colored patches scattered over her body. Green eyes. Some scars on her back and hindquarters from burns from the Windclan fire.

Role wanted: Friend 2

Would this be a good addition to their friend group

I would say yes, but that's expected coming from me, but I essentially would say yes, Floatingleaf would fit this role pretty well and she would not only shine a more logical opinion on these cats, they, but since she has only a few friends, it would make her more determined to keep these ones safe. Loyal and brave, she wouldn't be afraid to go and search for any of them even if it was straight into danger.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who are they and where did they go

Name:
Valleyflower

Gender/pronouns: female she/her

Age when Valley gets Kidnapped: 15 moons

Appearance: Long haired spotted brown tabby she-cat who's back fades into a white belly and she has a black tail tip, with 3 white paws and one black one. Scars crisscross her body, small but many, from her parents, the biggest one is on her face and it zigzag down from her forehead to her nose. She has light green/blue eyes.

Personality: A teasing and fun soul, she loves to mess around and fake out scenes and create drama, she is bubbly and kind and is oh my gosh, super protective of those she loves, she is not afraid to show her bad side when fighting and will gladly do anything to keep where loved ones alive, even laying down her life. She is very smart and never falls short of her duties of being her siblings light. She will never be afraid to voice her mind and although very rare may get a little sarcastic and snappy when she is agitated.

Possible plot ideas for when she is kidnapped: so maybe her mom knocks her out and drags her, that way leaving clear tracks for her siblings to follow, but she soon wakes up and is forced to walk, her mom takes her to a cave really far away, near the mountains maybe, hopefully by now her siblings know she's missing. While they search which might take awhile, she only hopes for some sort of rescue, maybe a rogue/loner could possibly meet her one day when her mom is off hunting or something, and they become friends,,and idk, she needs stuff to do while she is locked up.

@wren
You don't have to accept both if you don't want to
:

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; May 6th, 2023 at 08:32 PM.
Old May 6th, 2023, 12:41 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @wren ] throwing whispersong at you for a friendo to help out if you'd like! bio in signature

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old May 11th, 2023, 07:12 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo!!!!
playing the Dad sounds like a Puzzling character indeed

offering up a Grumpy Gravehound With Lovely Art by the Talented CatOnTheMoon

he has not been submitted to any clan yet, but he's a grumpy boy that likes to play the bad boy and push others away dispite his true feeling, a Tsundera you could say.

i feel as if his playing bad boy nature would get him into this kind of trouble XD @wren

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer