Windy Hills
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:55 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 05:38 AM

Old February 14th, 2024, 09:25 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default [CLOSED] Skitterpaw mentor finder!

Skitterpaw has completed outsider joining for ShadowClan and will be needing a mentor. I would like to find a mentor who is willing, capable, and somewhat compatible.

Skitterpaw is pretty nervous and twitchy, and very slow to trust, as he isn't used to living in a group. However, deep down he wants very badly to have close friends, so your cat will likely grow closer as time goes on.

Form (Optional)
Name:
Bio:
Description:
Personality:
Experience/History:
Dynaimc with Skitter:
Plot ideas?:
Mention Me!: @Collieheart

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; February 24th, 2024 at 02:16 PM.
Old February 21st, 2024, 09:41 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Skitterpaw mentor finder!

Form (Optional)
Name: Lilaclight
Bio:
Description: a light blue she-cat with darker blue and black markings with violet eyes
Personality: a sweet and shy she-cat who has a loving and caring heart
Experience/History: I trainned many apprentices in the past
Dynaimc with Skitter: mentor
Plot ideas?: maybe they could have a crush later on?

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old February 21st, 2024, 09:50 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Name : Acornfall
Bio : this lean mean Fighting machine would love to have an apprentice and teach her all the fighting tricks!
Personality : Calm (that's all just Calm XD)
Experience : Very Good
Plot Idea? : I dunno
Mention : @Collieheart
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old February 21st, 2024, 10:11 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!

(Moonseer can mentor! Though I want their first apprentice to be more active, which you seem to be.)

Name: Moonseer

Bio: Moonseer is a broad shouldered, half maine coon cat so they are built quite big. They have hazy pale green eyes and long, elegant dark fur with particular smokey markings.

Description: Moonseer is a loyal member of Shadowclan. Having been born to two amazing parents, Moonseer learned from the very best what it meant to be part of a clan and this affects the morals they have today even. They are loyal, determined, and caring, Moonseer wants to pass on the knowledge given to them by their parents and mentor to the next generation of warriors.

Personality: Moonseer is calm and caring. They are always looking out for their clan mates and doing whatever they can to help anyone out. They often keep a cool head even in stressful or tense situations (with a few exceptions). Moonseer is also incredibly loyal to her clan and to her family and friends. (I am still defining her character, so this is all I got for personality rn)

Experience/History: While Moonseer has no experience teaching just yet, she is a good warrior. They excel in hunting mostly, but aren't a bad fighter even with their hazy sight, and are quite adept in stealth despite their size under the cover of night.

Dynamic with Skitter: Moonseer would probably sympathize with little Skitterpaw given they had a rough patch during their apprenticeship as well. Having lost their mother, Moonseer was in grief and often turned that sadness sharp like their tongue and inflicted it onto others, isolating themself. They would want to steer Skitterpaw from doing the same to himself as well as being happy to finally have an apprentice.

Plot ideas?: Maybe Moonseer is a bit of an mother figure to him, and tries to help Skitterpaw feel more welcome in the clan, and tries to help him every way they can while also giving him space to learn and figure out his new life for himself. Moonseer wants to be the guiding paw to him that they wish that they had herself.

RP examples: (context: comforting a clan mate about their missing mate)

Moonseer listened quietly as Silentraven began to speak of her mate. Her voice changed as easily as the topics she spoke about. Moonseer felt sorrowful that this molly had to go through such life only to have the light she recieved from her mate taken away as well.

After she was finished speaking, Moonseer took their time to think on how to respond before leaning forward ever so slightly and reaching out one of their big paws out slowly, not wanting to spook the still fragile warrior.

"He sounds like a wonderful cat. More than many usually are." Moonseer spoke lightly, their paw still out just in case Silentraven wanted to take it. "Take your time, remember though, that isolating yourself with your grief will only add to your misery in the long run."

Moonseer smiled slightly, as they continued, "I have not lost a mate, for I haven't had any yet. Though I have lost my mother. She was a brilliant cat who loved her clan and family more than the plants love the rain and sun. Though one day when I was still young, her light went out."

Though their voice grew more rough as tears tightened her throat, Moonseer continued to speak, "She was not lost tragically, she lived a happy, full life. But I wasn't ready to let her go. It took me a long time to realize that the only thing I could do was to take the light she gave me and shine it onto others."

Moonseer hummed a light tune, "The difference is that you can still hold onto hope. Your love can still be out there. But in the mean time you must protect your light for his return."

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; February 22nd, 2024 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Update on availability
Old February 24th, 2024, 02:13 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post
(Moonseer can mentor! Though I want their first apprentice to be more active, which you seem to be.)

Name: Moonseer

Bio: Moonseer is a broad shouldered, half maine coon cat so they are built quite big. They have hazy pale green eyes and long, elegant dark fur with particular smokey markings.

Description: Moonseer is a loyal member of Shadowclan. Having been born to two amazing parents, Moonseer learned from the very best what it meant to be part of a clan and this affects the morals they have today even. They are loyal, determined, and caring, Moonseer wants to pass on the knowledge given to them by their parents and mentor to the next generation of warriors.

Personality: Moonseer is calm and caring. They are always looking out for their clan mates and doing whatever they can to help anyone out. They often keep a cool head even in stressful or tense situations (with a few exceptions). Moonseer is also incredibly loyal to her clan and to her family and friends. (I am still defining her character, so this is all I got for personality rn)

Experience/History: While Moonseer has no experience teaching just yet, she is a good warrior. They excel in hunting mostly, but aren't a bad fighter even with their hazy sight, and are quite adept in stealth despite their size under the cover of night.

Dynamic with Skitter: Moonseer would probably sympathize with little Skitterpaw given they had a rough patch during their apprenticeship as well. Having lost their mother, Moonseer was in grief and often turned that sadness sharp like their tongue and inflicted it onto others, isolating themself. They would want to steer Skitterpaw from doing the same to himself as well as being happy to finally have an apprentice.

Plot ideas?: Maybe Moonseer is a bit of an mother figure to him, and tries to help Skitterpaw feel more welcome in the clan, and tries to help him every way they can while also giving him space to learn and figure out his new life for himself. Moonseer wants to be the guiding paw to him that they wish that they had herself.

RP examples: (context: comforting a clan mate about their missing mate)

Moonseer listened quietly as Silentraven began to speak of her mate. Her voice changed as easily as the topics she spoke about. Moonseer felt sorrowful that this molly had to go through such life only to have the light she recieved from her mate taken away as well.

After she was finished speaking, Moonseer took their time to think on how to respond before leaning forward ever so slightly and reaching out one of their big paws out slowly, not wanting to spook the still fragile warrior.

"He sounds like a wonderful cat. More than many usually are." Moonseer spoke lightly, their paw still out just in case Silentraven wanted to take it. "Take your time, remember though, that isolating yourself with your grief will only add to your misery in the long run."

Moonseer smiled slightly, as they continued, "I have not lost a mate, for I haven't had any yet. Though I have lost my mother. She was a brilliant cat who loved her clan and family more than the plants love the rain and sun. Though one day when I was still young, her light went out."

Though their voice grew more rough as tears tightened her throat, Moonseer continued to speak, "She was not lost tragically, she lived a happy, full life. But I wasn't ready to let her go. It took me a long time to realize that the only thing I could do was to take the light she gave me and shine it onto others."

Moonseer hummed a light tune, "The difference is that you can still hold onto hope. Your love can still be out there. But in the mean time you must protect your light for his return."

Accepted!! I will let the hrs know!

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan