ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:48 PM

Old August 7th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default My books

While I am not able to draw, I decided to focus on my writing but it’s kinda difficult because I can’t make proper character models on paper but I’ll just have to ignore that and get the story down.
First off, I have two stories which are untitled so I’ll need some help with that if anyone has suggestions, and I’ll need some help with stories but I got most of this down.

Story One:
Aaden is a boy who lives in a village surrounded by forest, he is the oldest son of his family and the only son besides the baby of the family. He is the only adopted child so he gets treated differently by his mother and father than the other children do, specifically more cruelly. His background is unknown.
In the surrounding woods, there is a group of fawn people who are generally unknown other than the fact that they “are known to lure in towns people with a charm to an unknown area.” Their living area is unknown but as a precaution guards are set up outside of the human town as well as there being a wall.
Back to our main character. Aaden is unhappy, he is generally unloved, not allowed to be who he wants to be. As soon as he turned 19 his father forced him to become a guard, so when he is angrily out on a shift he comes across a boy hidden behind a tree. With some threatening persuasion, the boy comes out and reveals he is a fawn, but he is not scared and happily introduces himself as Mason.
Aaden knows he should be capturing Mason or shooting him but he doesn’t, though he does threaten when the fawn boy won’t leave him be. As the days pass, Mason is always there when Aaden goes on his shift which just makes the 19-year-old mad and grumpy. Eventually, Mason starts to show concern, especially when Aaden shows up with visible bruises at times.
After a while, Aaden starts to open up and realizes he might be liking this fawn boy. He doesn’t share this but when Mason shows up in the town at Aaden’s window one day he decides to run away with Mason.
They learn more about each other when living together, and eventually share their feelings for each other, all that stuff.
Near the end, Aaden gets really sick and Mason doesn’t know how to help him. Mason gets really scared and so much so that when Aaden becomes unable to eat he risks everything and goes to the town with Aaden for help(Despite being told not to) I don’t want to spoil the ending but I will just say that there are tears.

Aaden- 19, Male, Confused about sexuality. He has raven colored hair, it is messy and slightly curly but he isn’t allowed to have it long. His eyes are chocolate brown and he has slightly tan skin. He always keeps a shirt on and never wears anything less than a long sleeved shirt(This is actually a big deal throughout the book.) He sometimes has bruises which others can see.

Mason- 20/21, Male, Homosexual. He has light brown, fluffy hair, pale freckled skin, and very light blue eyes. He has deer ears and tail as well as a few other features. He often has flowers of plants in his hair or on his clothes. He is completely comfortable with his body despite not being the fittest and doesn’t understand why Aaden refuses to ever remove his shirt.

Story Two:
(Kinda meant to have little drawings. Newer story)
Prince Samuel is charming, handsome, smart and rich. He gets what he wants and is the future ruler of the kingdom, even if he isn’t the most kind. Most see him as perfect but he is pretty rude, ignorant, and pretty dependent. But who cares, he’s a freaking prince he would make the best husband ever! Girls from all over the kingdom, young and old, swoon over him and wish to be the lucky one who marries him.
But, he isn’t the main character here, he is. The servant there behind him with the blazing red hair and heavy accent. This is August, a servant in the castle who is the same age as the prince and has been working there since they were both ten But, unlike the prince he is not charming, rich, handsome, none of the girls who adore the prince would even bat an eye at him. He is “Dirty.” “Poor.” “Stupid.” in the eyes of them.
Not all of this is true, he is pretty smart and he takes pride in keeping clean even with the work he does and if you really looked at him you would find that he doesn’t actually look that bad and may look even cute. His pale skin and red hair look good together, and the messy bun he keeps his hair in perfectly fits the curly mess. His face is a nice shape and he is really nice which could make someone truly beautiful. The only problem is, even if he did find a girl who would be interested in him, he couldn’t marry her. He only likes one person, and that person just happens to be the prince. Who is a boy, which is the same gender as August. People don’t react well to stuff like that. This isn’t going to end well...

Samuel- 16/17, Male, presumably heterosexual, confused later on. Olive eyes, short brown hair, a few freckles. Wears nice clothing and is always standing straight.

August- 16-17, Male, Homosexual. Bright curly red hair that is long past his shoulders though he tends to keep it in a messy bun or ponytail because technically he’s not supposed to have long hair. He has light brown eyes, pale skin, covered in freckles with red cheeks and stuff. He doesn’t wear as nice clothes but usually, keeps clean.

They’re all plots that are not refined, until I come out with the first chapter of each I will need some help, and maybe more help after that :P if you have any suggestions that would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old August 7th, 2017, 06:14 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: My books

@Socks

Story 1: From hated to loved (or somethin like that)

Story 2: Confused lover(s)

Forbidden

Misunderstood

Can you send me any more of both stories when ya get more plz? I would appreciate it.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 8th, 2017, 01:14 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Click
It is very unedited at the moment and I sort of just wrote it down in the spur of the moment ;P

@Hollydawn

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old August 8th, 2017, 07:26 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Click
It is very unedited at the moment and I sort of just wrote it down in the spur of the moment ;P

@Hollydawn
That was great!
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.