Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Mosspaw training!
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 09:13 PM
Earning My Keep [Eaglepaw...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 09:12 PM
Daragca's Animated Pixel...
by Daragca
Last post by glitch
Today 08:56 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 08:48 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 08:41 PM

Old May 30th, 2021, 06:06 PM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

My Mood: Mysterious

ShadowClan ・༓☾ Eclipsepaw Finder! ☽༓・

Eclipsepaw finder

Alright, folks! I may have accidentally made my new favorite OC Eclipsepaw! He's a ShadowClan Apprentice, which means he needs a Mentor, but I also see him making other relationships! Here's his relationship tab in his Biography right now:

Father: Bear (Story NPC), Wolfhowl (Story NPC)

Mother: Unknown

Siblings: N/A

Enemies: Snowberry ( @Dahliamoon; Depending on interaction, will end up becoming a friend/crush)

Neutrals: (Semi-open; this will be for cats he's beginning to warm up to!)

Friends: (Closed; friends will be made via roleplay; Eclipsepaw will first see any cat he interacts with as an enemy, so he'll need to warm up to your cat if you want him to be a friend!)

Aspiring: Dawnstar (Undertaker)

Crush: (Closed; crush/love interest will be made via roleplay; Eclipsepaw will first see any cat he interacts with as an enemy, so he'll need to warm up to your cat if you want him to crush on your cat!)

Lover: (Closed; his lover will be made via roleplay; Eclipsepaw will first see any cat he interacts with as an enemy, so he'll need to warm up to your cat if you want him to be a lover! It's very hard for him to appreciate or care about love, so if any cat gets here that's a major accomplishment!)

Apprentices: (Obvious why this is closed)

Mentors: N/A

So I'm mainly looking for a Mentor, family members and enemies that he can butt heads with! Cheers! ☾

"INFERIOR."
|| Character storage/finder ||
|| Interaction finder/tracker ||
|| Bump me whenever! ||
"Hate the character, not the user."

Last edited by VexSkullz; May 30th, 2021 at 09:57 PM.
Old May 30th, 2021, 07:42 PM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

Default Re: ・༓☾ Eclipsepaw Finder! ☽༓・

bump!

"INFERIOR."
|| Bump me whenever! ||
Old May 30th, 2021, 08:04 PM
Collector of Screams

Bump Policy: -
My Mood: Fanatic

Don't mean to jump on this, but I have a character in mind-

Name: Snowberry
Role: Neutral/friend, possibly crush if the age gap isn't too much? I don't know, want to keep my options open
Appearance: Snowberry is a fluffy white she-cat with folded ears, blue eyes, and a black mark on her chest.
Personality: Snowberry is a very sweet cat. Through thick and thin, she'll always be there for her friends. She can be (platonically or romantically, she'll never tell) flirty, but is usually on the quieter side around cats she doesn't know, preferring to keep to herself, and avoids fighting if she can, though she's unusually strong. Her thick fur hides her muscles, and she tends to surprise her opponents with her strength (though not to any unusual extent). She appreciates every cat for who they are, and welcomes cats with even the most difficult of personalities to be her friend.
Reason for role: I feel like Snowberry, through whatever role you deem fit of her, would be super supportive of Eclipsepaw. She's very forgiving, and his argumentative, blatantly mean nature would be embraced rather than shunned, though she would naturally try to keep Eclipsepaw from getting into fights. She believes every cat is worthy and deserves the world, and would go out of her way to make sure Eclipsepaw is always happy with her and how she treats him. I can see him being annoyed with her sticking around at first, but would grudgingly begin to accept her, if that makes sense.
Other: I by no means wish to force her in a certain role role upon Eclipsepaw, I just wanted you to know that anything is fine, and I do understand there's a viably large age gap between them if you do choose for us to explore them in the future as romantically involved, though I believe if you decide that role for Snowberry, things would even out as they age. Thanks for considering her! (Also, I know I'm kinda smothering you in roleplays - you're just a great rper and I love the personalities you put into your cats - decline if you see fit! Love ya!)
@AntiAngelic
Old May 30th, 2021, 09:55 PM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahliamoon View Post
Don't mean to jump on this, but I have a character in mind-

Name: Snowberry
Role: Neutral/friend, possibly crush if the age gap isn't too much? I don't know, want to keep my options open
Appearance: Snowberry is a fluffy white she-cat with folded ears, blue eyes, and a black mark on her chest.
Personality: Snowberry is a very sweet cat. Through thick and thin, she'll always be there for her friends. She can be (platonically or romantically, she'll never tell) flirty, but is usually on the quieter side around cats she doesn't know, preferring to keep to herself, and avoids fighting if she can, though she's unusually strong. Her thick fur hides her muscles, and she tends to surprise her opponents with her strength (though not to any unusual extent). She appreciates every cat for who they are, and welcomes cats with even the most difficult of personalities to be her friend.
Reason for role: I feel like Snowberry, through whatever role you deem fit of her, would be super supportive of Eclipsepaw. She's very forgiving, and his argumentative, blatantly mean nature would be embraced rather than shunned, though she would naturally try to keep Eclipsepaw from getting into fights. She believes every cat is worthy and deserves the world, and would go out of her way to make sure Eclipsepaw is always happy with her and how she treats him. I can see him being annoyed with her sticking around at first, but would grudgingly begin to accept her, if that makes sense.
Other: I by no means wish to force her in a certain role role upon Eclipsepaw, I just wanted you to know that anything is fine, and I do understand there's a viably large age gap between them if you do choose for us to explore them in the future as romantically involved, though I believe if you decide that role for Snowberry, things would even out as they age. Thanks for considering her! (Also, I know I'm kinda smothering you in roleplays - you're just a great rper and I love the personalities you put into your cats - decline if you see fit! Love ya!)
@AntiAngelic

Ahh thank you so much for the kind words at the end, and I definitely like her! But of course Eclipsepaw will despise her at first so if you want you or me can start a roleplay introducing the cats to each other. Don't wanna add anyone then not have them actually meet haha

"INFERIOR."
|| Bump me whenever! ||
Old May 30th, 2021, 09:59 PM
Collector of Screams

Bump Policy: -
My Mood: Fanatic

Anytime, hehe! Indeed, let us smush these two awkward teenagers together and hope they don't fall apart! Would you mind posting the starter?
@Angelique
Old May 30th, 2021, 10:02 PM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

@Dahliamoon haha, and I'll absolutely start it!

"INFERIOR."
|| Bump me whenever! ||
Old June 1st, 2021, 08:59 AM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

bump!

"INFERIOR."