Today 03:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 12th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Seapaw trotted along beside Hickorypaw, scenting the air occasionally despite the smothering scent of mud overpowering any other smell that might've drifted their way. The ginger apprentice was content to simply travel along beside her best friend and listen to the sounds of nature. The hushed shuffling noises of their paws moving though the grass reached her ears and she heard quiet tweets of birds nearby. Bubbling noises splashed over from the river as it danced over the stones and the breeze left quiet whistling behind as it skipped over there hills and rattled through the distant ThunderClan trees. A quiet sigh escaped Seapaw as a feeling of calm contentedness overcame her. A lazy bumblebee buzzed by her ear and she spooked, nudging over towards Hickorypaw. Once the striped insect passed, the molly sheepishly returned to her previous distance away. Looking at Hickorypaw, Seapaw decided he was alert enough for the both of them and busied herself with drowsily looking at her surroundings. The ginger gazed down at the grass and purred quietly as she saw a few yellow and white flowers interspersed with the vibrant green. She regretted the mud at that moment, wishing she could smell the small buds. The sky was bright blue with big fluffy clouds slowly chasing each other across the clear blue pool of a sky.
As much as he was enjoying this time he was spending with Seapaw, simply walking along the forest, he was slowly growing more and more anxious for something to happen, the tip of his tail flicking erratically back and forth in his quiet frustration. The quiet, calming sounds of the territory were nice and all, but his ears ached for the sound of danger, of a hawk crying out from above, or the snuffle of a badger, maybe the strange call of a fox, anything, just please let it be interesting! Though he blinked a bit in surprise as Seapaw nudged over closer to him, their fur brushing momentarily and his eyes focusing on the bumblebee that spooked his best friend, letting out a quiet giggle and shaking his head. The two were walking for a good bit, all peaceful and such, until Hickorypaw stopped dead in his tracks, his tail quickly flicking Seapaw's shoulder to signal for her to stop, his eyes fixated on something black that was lumbering ahead, the sound of snuffling and twigs breaking could be heard. Slowly lowering himself to the ground, he looked over at the female apprentice with a grin. "A badger" he mouthed to her, not daring to make a sound to alert the creature towards them. The mud covered apprentice watched the creature, it was foraging for food it appeared, and sure it's set would be close by too! Perfect, this is exactly what he was waiting for! Something exciting! Though.. How would they go about attacking this thing? Flicking his ear, Hickorypaw looked down at the ground in thought.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 13th, 2016, 09:11 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Sunbreeze padded out of the clearing, directing her paws to the river. These days she tended not to stray too far from the camp or too close to the Shadowclan border. Instead she walked following the river downstream towards the ocean. The orange and white she cat stopped at an outcropping of rock and decided to sit and take a break. It had been awhile since she had seen Mottlekit's grave or Littlefang, but she still was followed by a cloud of grief wherever she went.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old October 13th, 2016, 09:21 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

(For Nighty)
Smoke lay curled up under a thistle bush, her gray fur full of thistles and it was matted. The young kit closed her eyes and let out a quiet, pitiful wail. Then she stopped and stood up on wobbly legs. Where's my mama? she thought. She wobbled in a circle, her blue kit eyes just starting to get a hint of green. She let out loud mewling. Smoke was tired and hungry. She continued the piteous wailing, calling desperately for her mother. Then she ferll silent, waiting for her mother's reply, but none came. When will she be done swimming? She went swimming that river ages ago! Feeling very sad, she curled in a ball and wailed quietly to herself.
Old October 13th, 2016, 12:53 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
[ QUOTE=Crow;3812]
@Ever;
[[I'm so sorry aaah ;n; Schoolwork got out of hand bc it's the end of the quarter this is so late I'm sorry ;o; I'll get more active soon I promise ;w;]]

Crowfoot smiled more widely at her clear happiness, a soft purr rumbling within his throat. It was hard to restrain himself from saying something overly romantic again, but he did, if only for her own sake. His eyes were fixed on the silvery tabby, a bit anxious that their mutual happiness was destined only to last a few seconds. His fear was confirmed as her fur stood on end, and the tom gave a small, worried frown, watching her like a hawk to try and find what was causing her sudden burst of unhappiness. Although small, it was still worrying. Did I do something wrong?wondered the tom. He must've- there was nothing else around that could've caused it. A small sigh huffed from his nose, a miniature cloud billowing out into the cold air. Although conversation usually made him uncomfortable, this silence was doing the same thing- it was prickling along his spine as he wondered whether to say something- but everything he could say was either awkward or 'too fast'. As he was about to speak- most likely saying something that would've been completely wrong for the situation- he heard a soft whisper from Birchstep's mouth. It was quiet- he likely would've missed it if it hadn't been for the previous quietness lingering still in the cool air. I'm sorry. "M-me too," he whispered in an equally quiet tone. "It's not your fault. None of it is." Not exactly true, but he wanted to convince himself and her of it all the same. Perhaps just blaming it on Aukstrike would be better? The tom shook his head, almost angry at himself. Aukstrike had a part to play in this, but so did he. So did Birchstep, even- however much he wanted to convince himself it wasn't true.
Birchstep still didn't want to make eye contact with him even though he had uttered words she'd wanted to hear. It didn't feel like the truth, the truth felt rotten and made her chest clench with guilt, these words didn't help relieve that. She stared out at the forest ahead of them with a bleak expression. "It's not yours either." She replied, it only seemed right to say. She knew they were all to blame though and that the pain of each of their individual faults in this would only heal over time. Nothing could fix a mistake that had caused such a large impact on her life. Her fur finally laid down again. She felt exhausted, mentally and physically, from this conversation, from the mental strain it took to keep composed around Crowfoot right now. She wanted to sink her nose into his soft mottled fur and cry out all the tears she needed to, and maybe that would be a way to help her heal once they became closer again, it just seemed wrong to do now. It took a lot out of her to keep from losing herself in his eyes, in his scent, in his heart. Birchstep just wanted to protect herself first, make sure this is what she wants and what he wants. The silver cat didn't think she would be able to continue on in life if she made another mistake as traumatic as her last. She couldn't experience such pain alone again, it would consume her. The first time around almost had.
Her ears perked to the faint sounds of cats. The clearing was approaching and with that the sounds of the busy clan. She was happy that the clan was fairing so well, but it was bittersweet. It should be Aukstrike that was helping lead the clan into strength, not Thornfrost... She shook her head lightly, trying to shake off the memory as her past mate. He had been perfect, had seemed so right, how could it have come to this? She shook her head again, she couldn't spiral back to those thoughts. Not after all the work she had done to reach a peaceful place, she needed to let him go.
[/QUOTE]

(bump for crow)
Old October 13th, 2016, 04:15 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

@Ever

The world around him was a blur. A shadowy haze accompanied by the cold wind of Leaf-fall and the event chillier realization he was alone.

After Spritefire disappeared and his relationship with Hornetsight went down the river (his own fault, much like everything else), the only cat that remained in his life was Wateredge. And he was only able to watch as her mental health decayed. Sitting before her grave, with the few surviving daisies he could recover from the territory, he couldn't brush aside the bitter thought of how this was his fault. If he'd been there for her when she needed him, she wouldn't be gone.
Old October 13th, 2016, 04:31 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Crimsonmoon entered the quiet area of the territory with a light spirit. She felt relieved that her mother was gone, that she could finally rest. Crimson didn't really have a ton of personal affection for her mother, she was one of the cats that participated in the ending of her life after all. Though she liked to think of it as helping her mother to finally find peace. Wateredge had been too far gone, for far too long. There was nothing Buck and herself could have done to save their mother, so instead they had helped her to find peace. She had found herself circling to this spot quite a few times, asking her mother questions often. She didn't know why, maybe it was a sad attempt to fill the whole left by her absent parents; that in death Wateredge would make a better parent since she was in the right mind again. Though her mother had pretty much believed she would be the end of the clan along with her brother, that they were the last of her 'curse'. Crimsonmoon had never had any idea what nonsense her mother had meant by that. She was simply dropping by to speak her feeling of the day to her mother, it was relieving to visit her now that she was dead. It probably made no sense to any other cat in the world except for to her and her brother, Bucknight.
As she approached, however, she saw another cat bent over her grave. It was one that she was vaguely familiar with, but had often tried to avoid contact with. Blazyfury knew her mother quite well, knew of her when she was herself, not lost. She was almost uncomfortable around him as she found herself envious of what he had experienced. Wateredge had probably been a better parent to him than to her. It made her bitter as she approached, though she wasn't going to back away from her reunion with her mother. Hopefully he would be gone soon and leave her to what she had came to do.Dance on her mother's grave.
Old October 13th, 2016, 04:38 PM

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
[[apologies for my absence as of yesterday]]

"What? Ah, no! Of course not, I'm just uh.. a-a little jumpy today, is all. The dream I had the other night must still be getting to me, hah.." Bluedew stuttered out quickly, trying her best to see that Shadywhisker wouldn't see through her lie. Well, more like half truth, but still a lie. She was nervous, but not for the reason she'd expressed to the she-cat, obviously. She hasn't been this nervous since her assessment, and that's a hard thing to top. Even if she seemed to have confidence, she had the bravery of fresh-kill. Talk about a good act, amiright? Willing herself to give a reassuring smile, Bluedew looked up at Shadywhisker, copper eyes glossed over in anxiety, fear, and a little bit of fluster, just a sprinkle.
Shadywhisker looked at her awhile longer, not sure if she was receiving the full truth. She decided to let it go, never fully relieving the worry from her stare. "Alright, I hope you have a better sleep tonight." She smiled slightly at Bluedew. "Do you think we should head back to camp?" She added, not wanting to end her time with her new friend.
Old October 13th, 2016, 05:15 PM
no u

Lightbulb Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by echofur View Post
Shadywhisker looked at her awhile longer, not sure if she was receiving the full truth. She decided to let it go, never fully relieving the worry from her stare. "Alright, I hope you have a better sleep tonight." She smiled slightly at Bluedew. "Do you think we should head back to camp?" She added, not wanting to end her time with her new friend.
"Yeah, me too," The blue she-cat agreed with a small grin, "I suppose we should, a shame we couldn't bring much back, though." Bluedew, in all honestly, didn't want to go back to camp. She liked it here, out in the forest, but not alone. With Shadywhisker. Bluedew loved being by herself, loved how it was always peaceful alone and how she was always in control, etcetera. But when she even thought of merely looking at Shadywhisker, her heart seemed to stop, time seemed to slow, and it seemed like they were the only two cats in the world. Her voice made her heart flutter, her eyes made her paws shake, and, StarClan save her, her beauty was a real breathtaker. Yes, Bluedew had heard of how nice a cat Shadywhisker was, and she'd liked what she'd heard, but this she-cat was the whole package. Brains, brawn, and beauty, inside and out.

love
characters
Old October 14th, 2016, 09:21 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palartok View Post
(For Nighty)
Smoke lay curled up under a thistle bush, her gray fur full of thistles and it was matted. The young kit closed her eyes and let out a quiet, pitiful wail. Then she stopped and stood up on wobbly legs. Where's my mama? she thought. She wobbled in a circle, her blue kit eyes just starting to get a hint of green. She let out loud mewling. Smoke was tired and hungry. She continued the piteous wailing, calling desperately for her mother. Then she fell silent, waiting for her mother's reply, but none came. When will she be done swimming? She went swimming that river ages ago! Feeling very sad, she curled in a ball and wailed quietly to herself.
Sunbreeze's ear shot straight up at the kit's distress. She opened her eyes wide, her maternal instincts taking hold. She scanned the area around her and spotted a bush on the other side of the river. She stood up and launched her self into the river. As she paddled across another wail rose up from the bush and made her swim faster, her strong hind legs kicking out behind her. She soon reached the other side and she sprinted towards the bush. She took little notice of the thistles and stretched her head under the bush to see the gray kit. "Oh my!" She exclaimed silently. "Hello there little one." She cooed softly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old October 27th, 2016, 08:25 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@koer

She glared down at the water as Daisypaw was explaining how the river could sometimes be rough but is usually calm. She wasn't sure about the water, but was taken aback by Daisypaw's sudden leap into it. Willowpaw stepped back from the splash, not wanting to get the water on her fur. The molly gingerly padded back towards the rippling river, and waited until it had calmed down some more before lowering her paw into the water and breaking the surface. Willowpaw pulled back once she felt it, and looked back up at the older apprentice, watching her with her pale blue orbs. "Uhhh... is there anyway I could enjoy it just by watching you?" She wasn't sure what was wrong with the water, but it was like something was off - though it wasn't actually the water itself, but more to do with Willowpaw.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; October 29th, 2016 at 06:39 AM.
Closed Thread