by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:32 PM

Old September 9th, 2021, 09:15 PM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: [Open] A Kittypet Lost In The Dark, Dark Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuki Bakugo View Post
(Hey,do you think Nicht and Solar match? Like mate-wise?)
(No, and he's most likely gay anyways.)

Silverkit (ThunderClan), Nicht (loner/rogue), Goldenkit. Petalfuzz(RiverClan)

Plot Finder

“But I discovered that people like me -- they do, you know, if you like them -- and then it was all right.”
― Diana Wynne Jones, Howl’s Moving Castle

“However small we are, we should always fight for what we believe to be right..."
― Cressida Cowell, How to Speak Dragonese
Old September 9th, 2021, 10:31 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayday View Post
(Yes, though again, I'm not sure how to proceed, since Nicht is anticipating whatever Beetle's doing right now. He's more focused on survival than socializing.)
(Sorry for all this. Yes I was considering having beetle leave and you guys just do whatever this mess of an rp is, while beetle just kills someone else. Origonally from before the others posting (Other than Kun. i was fine with them) But before those others, beetle was going to teach Nicht to fight, or try to. then as nicht is going to wake up beetle was going to tell him that he wanted to see him again then beetle would seem to turn into literal shadow, then nicht wakes up and finds Jay. But now because other other cats 1 i cant do that because its no longer 1vs two, its 1 vs 4. 2: beetle now has to stay seeing as he's the only thing keeping them here. if they walk to far from him they'll be sent back cause he dragged them here in their sleep.

Listen. Beetles a violent cat. Unless you talk to me BEFORE I post something that your cat will get hurt, ill type them getting hurt and wont erase it. Im sorry but you angered beetle he's too violent and mad to just sit there. Im not saying that your cats neck got ripped off or something. THis is warrior cats, unless its like specifically for an rp i belive your cat can handle a little bite mark on their neck.) Sorry if i sounded rude, but honestly I'm kinda tired.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old September 9th, 2021, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
(Sorry for all this. Yes I was considering having beetle leave and you guys just do whatever this mess of an rp is, while beetle just kills someone else. Origonally from before the others posting (Other than Kun. i was fine with them) But before those others, beetle was going to teach Nicht to fight, or try to. then as nicht is going to wake up beetle was going to tell him that he wanted to see him again then beetle would seem to turn into literal shadow, then nicht wakes up and finds Jay. But now because other other cats 1 i cant do that because its no longer 1vs two, its 1 vs 4. 2: beetle now has to stay seeing as he's the only thing keeping them here. if they walk to far from him they'll be sent back cause he dragged them here in their sleep.

Listen. Beetles a violent cat. Unless you talk to me BEFORE I post something that your cat will get hurt, ill type them getting hurt and wont erase it. Im sorry but you angered beetle he's too violent and mad to just sit there. Im not saying that your cats neck got ripped off or something. THis is warrior cats, unless its like specifically for an rp i belive your cat can handle a little bite mark on their neck.) Sorry if i sounded rude, but honestly I'm kinda tired.
[I understand, I am somewhat tired of this convoluted mess as well. And I voiced some of what you said in my rant before.

I'm not a very confrontational person, or else I would have voiced more clearly that I was also not okay with this getting derailed. I thought the scene was still going, albeit with Beetle out to kill Nicht for being too curious, and the distraction of strangers.

Angel has decided to just spectate up in a tree, basically, though I could ask their roleplayer for their opinion. (And Angel may be up for training, is my guess)

Jay's actions haven't been updated, but I've assumed that he's run off and hid.

Nicht is basically anticipating Beetle targeting him, and so is wanting to just run-he still doesn't understand that he's dreaming or what the dark forest is- but he can be convinced to go and fight Beetle, especially if he's told there's no other escape.

And Solar's not grasping the reality of the situation, which is just confusing Nicht.

Is there a way to de-escalate the situation, so Beetle is convinced to train them rather than try to kill them? @QueenCocaHead]

Plot Finder

“But I discovered that people like me -- they do, you know, if you like them -- and then it was all right.”

“However small we are, we should always fight for what we believe to be right..."

Last edited by mayday; September 9th, 2021 at 11:02 PM.
Old September 9th, 2021, 11:17 PM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:
[I understand, I am somewhat tired of this convoluted mess as well. And I voiced some of what you said in my rant before.

I'm not a very confrontational person, or else I would have voiced more clearly that I was also not okay with this getting derailed. I thought the scene was still going, albeit with Beetle out to kill Nicht for being too curious, and the distraction of strangers.

Angel has decided to just spectate up in a tree, basically, though I could ask their roleplayer for their opinion. (And Angel may be up for training, is my guess)

Jay's actions haven't been updated, but I've assumed that he's run off and hid.

Nicht is basically anticipating Beetle targeting him, and so is wanting to just run-he still doesn't understand that he's dreaming or what the dark forest is- but he can be convinced to go and fight Beetle, especially if he's told there's no other escape.

And Solar's not grasping the reality of the situation, which is just confusing Nicht.

Is there a way to de-escalate the situation, so Beetle is convinced to train them rather than try to kill them? @QueenCocaHead]
[Yes! One sat could propose if they can each get a hit on him then he cant kill them and they'll join his group. Id perfur f it were Nicht, cause your the only one whos really lisened to me so far. and also only nicht knows about the training part]

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old September 9th, 2021, 11:32 PM

Quote:
[Yes! One sat could propose if they can each get a hit on him then he cant kill them and they'll join his group. Id perfur f it were Nicht, cause your the only one whos really lisened to me so far. and also only nicht knows about the training part]
[I wanted him to join a dark-hearted group to make him more cynical, actually (the plot finder currently in my sig). So that works, though it might work better if Solar or Angel convinced him to try something like that, because he's really pessimistic right now. Or Beetle could say something like: "Since you're so pathetic, killing you would be a SNAP. But I'll show mercy on you, just this once. If you can get a hit on me, you can join the group, life intact." With optional gloating.]

Plot Finder

Last edited by mayday; September 9th, 2021 at 11:33 PM.
Old September 10th, 2021, 09:52 AM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cxndy_Fatal View Post
Angel

The kitty pet just watched, this was entertaining. She jumped up the trunk of a tree, resting comfortably in a branch as she watched the show.

((Angel why-))
Quote:
Solar licked him a few times,and sighed You seem fine.... she sighed. Her eyes sparkled a little bit,and she licked Nicht's ear as a sign of friendliness. She purred , The name's Solar.. she mewed
Quote:
Solar jumped back S-Sorry... she mewed,her cheeks slightly pink.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnoc View Post
Shadows mayday to keep him/her safe
Quote:
[I wanted him to join a dark-hearted group to make him more cynical, actually (the plot finder currently in my sig). So that works, though it might work better if Solar or Angel convinced him to try something like that, because he's really pessimistic right now. Or Beetle could say something like: "Since you're so pathetic, killing you would be a SNAP. But I'll show mercy on you, just this once. If you can get a hit on me, you can join the group, life intact." With optional gloating.]
[that sound good! however, is it ok if I bring one of my cats in? just to calm him down, breaffly?] she would walk out of the shadows, whisper in his ear, and then he offers to let you live. that ok?

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old September 10th, 2021, 03:27 PM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Quote:
[that sound good! however, is it ok if I bring one of my cats in? just to calm him down, breaffly?] she would walk out of the shadows, whisper in his ear, and then he offers to let you live. that ok?
Angel

Angel snarled, pushing the cat off her. "WHATS THE BIG IDEA?" She hissed at Beetle, her fangs bearing as she stepped closer. "I will END you!" The kittypet hissed, the bell on her bow jingling.
Old September 11th, 2021, 05:26 AM

Quote:
[Yes, if Angel doesn't keep his temper high. Sorry about the wait, I fell asleep since I was waiting for the website to arbitrarily decide when I could respond to your pm]

Plot Finder

Old September 12th, 2021, 10:56 PM

Quote:
[Yes, if Angel doesn't keep his temper high. Sorry about the wait, I fell asleep since I was waiting for the website to arbitrarily decide when I could respond to your pm]
@QueenCocaHead

Plot Finder

Old September 13th, 2021, 09:24 PM
♡Head over heels for her♡

Bump Policy: 5/9 days. Finals are coming up soon.
My Mood: Sick

Solar felt alone, she sighed "M-Maybe I should go..."