Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:31 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by ophelia
Today 01:17 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by dino.
Today 12:52 AM
3v1 Evac Volunteers!
by taillow
Last post by beau
Today 12:19 AM
Silverkit first step
Last post by lionparty25
Yesterday 11:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 30th, 2021, 05:48 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Hunting Fever [Open for warriors and apprentices]

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang dipped his head to Leopardsong. He really had to get a move on, he was WindClan's deputy and he couldn't be lazy about hunting for the feast. When she left, he turned to Coldmist, who had also gathered up some cats. It would've been nice if he could've gone with Snowypaw, but he'd also had enough bonding time with his half-sibling, and besides, it would be good for them to do some hunting. Okay, so who was left for him? He scanned the cats. Leopardsong and Coldmist better have not taken them all. He wondered if he should've invited the senior in the first place if he would just snatch up his spot in the event.

"Blackmist [ @~Fierce~ ], there isn't a lot of cats left so we should go together on a patrol. Jaypaw [ @Singing Jay ] and Deadmoon [ @gs29513 ], it seems like you're with us." The tom sighed. "Of course I'm left with the smallest group," he muttered. "Next time, I won't invite some random warrior to help, even if they're a senior. Okay." He turned toward his group. "So this is like some sort of competition, correct?" he checked with Blackmist.

"Come on, let's head out of camp. If any other stragglers come in, we can invite them to come along with us." Wolffang padded out of camp, making sure to head in a different direction from Coldmist and Leopardsong. "Okay, so is each member competing against each other, or is it the whole group?" he questioned Blackmist quietly, something he should've asked earlier, but his mind had been so preoccupied he had forgotten to ask it.

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old October 2nd, 2021, 12:18 PM
chirps

As Coldmist studied them, Snowypaw shrank back just a bit, though not enough to really be noticeable. Instead, they simply nodded and looked over at the other warrior who was joining them; Crowspeck, they recalled their name briefly. Another smile flashed their way and a respectful nod of their head before they allowed their blue eyes to wander, wondering when the rest of their group would show up.

Momentarily, Snowypaw caught sight of Leopardsong, who gave them a smile as well. Stars, the warriors were all really nice and it was making the white-furred apprentice feel really warm - pride for their home, they supposed. Continuing, the next cat they spotted was Wolffang, and they gave a wave of their paw towards him.

Everyone seemed to be breaking off into their groups, so Snowypaw turned back towards their own and waited for the rest to show.

// @kalor @Kyrieknight @Rockfall @Starry
Old October 2nd, 2021, 07:53 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Heading out of camp, heading out of camp, pawsteps pattered on the ground. Sniffing the air, Deadmoon set off immediately after a rabbit. What did it matter to her whether it was an individual or group competition? Either way, the sooner she started hunting, the better. And it didn't take long at that. She quickly broke into a run, and then a sprint, cresting a rise and dashing down it to leap upon an unwary rabbit. Killing it quickly she dragged it to the nearest warren, before ducking in herself. While she wasn't the best at tunnel hunting, she was competent enough, and soon had another rabbit cornered. It was only a juvenile, but any prey was welcome in her eyes and she dispatched it quickly. It joined her other kill, and she continued through the tunnels, searching for more prey. @TheNyanCatMinecart
Old October 2nd, 2021, 08:07 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Jaypaw swallowed nervelessly. Deadmoon was a fairly new warrior, being made one at the same meting that Jaypaw had been apprenticed but she seemed to ready to hunt... to kill. She seemed to go of on her own so that must be what Jaykit had to do as well.

They swallowed again and trotted out of the camp, trying to seem as optimistic as they could, both to the others and to them self. He had only had one hunting lesson with Specklecloud but he could catch come mice at least...

THERE! Jaypaw's delicate sense of smell manged to pick up on the scent of a mouse. It wasn't too far away and they quickly drooped into a hunting crouch to creep after it. One, two, three.... Their careful paw steps slowly but quietly moved them forward until he was in good range of the prey.

And......... Pounce!

He took a leap towards the mouse with outstretched claws. Their leap wasn't perfect but it was fine enough to work and the mouse squeaked one last time before his little claws killed it.

They'd done it! They had actually done it this time!

Jaypaw looked at his little prey with a little tingle of pride inside them. But that wasn't enough, they'd have to fine something more...

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old October 4th, 2021, 08:14 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Coldmist | @Kyrieknight; @Rockfall; @Starry; @spade;

With a huff, Coldmist sat on his rump as he waited for rest of his group to show up. Why were cats so difficult to round up?

Giving Crowspeck a nod as the warrior padded up, the lanky white-and-black tom started to clean his pelt. Stars he hoped the rest of his group appeared. He didn't care if it was out of thin air at this point.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old October 4th, 2021, 08:45 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

[ @kalor @spade @Rockfall @Kyrieknight ]

Excitement glittered in her eyes. Tawnypaw came over, shaking out her tortoiseshell fur. The only cats she could see so far were Snowypaw and Crowspeck. She wasn't sure where Peachfrost was, but the medicine cat sure had a reason!

Her blue eyes landed on Coldmist. "I'm so sorry for being late," she apologized hastily. "I won't do that again, I promise." With that, the young apprentice sat.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old October 5th, 2021, 01:03 AM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

She hadn't been expecting an invitation. The medicine cat assumed that she would watch fondly as her clan grouped up and trotted out into the territory while she sat back and replaced the moss beds. Did she need to send out an herb patrol soon? It would be good to get catmint for the upcoming leaf bare season... Her eyes grew distant as she began mentally counting her herb storage, unaware of Coldmist's calls.

It took much too long to register her name was called. The lanky tom who had said her name was sitting in the clearing, clearly getting irritated with the lack of participation. The large molly raced over with embarrassment prickling at her fur. She hadn't had many interactions with Coldmist, but she respected the warrior greatly. This was not how she wanted the beginning of this patrol to go.
"I apologize for my lateness." She dipped her head at the warrior, before sending a warm smile Tawnypaw and Snowypaw's way. "Thank you for inviting me though, this group seems fun."
@kalor @spade @Starry @Kyrieknight
Old October 5th, 2021, 01:15 AM
chirps

So they wouldn't be the only apprentice! Grateful, Snowypaw flashed a tiny smile towards Tawnypaw. They recalled the she-cat from their run-in with Twilightstar's kits. So far, they hadn't really made friends with any cats around their age; perhaps this would give them a chance to do that.

"I bet we can catch the most prey out of everyone," the fluffy white feline whispered over to Tawnypaw, a glimmer of excitement shining deep within their blue eyes. As if to back it up, a knowing smile slid onto their face and they leaned back, giving an almost secretive nod to their denmate before their gaze moved to Peachfrost who was now joining them. Unlike the one warrior they knew here, Snowypaw beamed at the medicine cat as she arrived.

With a wave of their tail, Snowypaw replied, "We're glad to have you! How are things going with all the herbs and... medicine-y stuff?" Truthfully, the white-furred cat hadn't the first clue as to what a medicine cat did - they had never really held interest in such things - but they did admire Peachfrost, having stepped into the position after Coldamber's accident.

// @Starry @Rockfall @kalor @Kyrieknight
Old October 5th, 2021, 08:35 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Finally! The cats he called had showed up. Coldmist gave Peachfrost and Tawnypaw a nod as he got up and headed towards the oppisite way Wolffang and Leopardsong head with their groups.

"Late my ass.." He mumbled at the meddie's and Tawnypaw's excuses. They'd just have to work a lil' bit faster. "Okay so," Coldmist looked around at his group as they made it outside of camp and in their own sperate direction. "Are we in two groups, going solo, or hunting as one big group?" He spoke dully, Coldmist's fur prickling with slight aggitation.

His group would win, no matter the cost.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old October 6th, 2021, 02:56 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

(I'm so sorry that this is really late. It's my fault for not responding as fast as I should've.)

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang caught sight of Snowypaw's paw wave - it wasn't too difficult, especially since the apprentice had white fur. He gave a nod in their direction before turning back to his cats, who should be gathering now. Deadmoon was on his patrol. It felt weird to think that Snowypaw and Deadmoon were also half-siblings. How many toms had his mother been with? Nevermind, that didn't matter. Plenty of cats took more than one mate. He watched as she dove right into it, already having caught a rabbit. He dipped his head toward her. "Good catch." She ran fast despite her paw.

Oh, and there was Jaypaw. The apprentice caught a mouse. One of his big notched ears twitched. He hadn't given them the order to hunt, had he? But at least they were catching things. He nodded toward the cat. "Good job. It looks like you all are jumping for prey." Meanwhile, the other cats on his patrol hadn't come yet. He frowned. "The others had better come soon. If they don't, they won't be able to celebrate our victory when we win."

He turned to face his group, drawing himself up to his full height. Wolffang was still proud of how large he was, lean around the middle, but broad in the head, chest, shoulders, and paws. "Alright. You two have already caught something, so I guess it's my turn. We need to cover more ground, though. If Blackmist would show up, we could split the patrol, but it looks like you guys are stuck with me." He paused, angling one ear toward not one... but two large brown-and-white rabbits.

"Here, let's do some teamwork. I'll be able to catch one of those rabbits on my own. However, the other one will run away. If I approach it from where I'm standing, it could run in any direction. So I'll have to be strategical about this. You two," he waved his tail toward a cluster of bushes, "hide there. I'll catch one, and in that process, I'll direct the other toward you. You'll have to work together to catch it. Got it?"

Without waiting for them to respond and hoping that they got to position, Wolffang crept forward. His bright yellow gaze never left the rabbits, and it locked on the biggest one. He adjusted his angle and circled around so that he was in the right spot. Then he darted forward with surprising speed for his size. The rabbits noticed and turned toward him with squeals, but by then it was too late. The large gray tom leaped and landed on the largest one. It thrashed and struggled, but he wrapped his paws around it and sunk his teeth into its neck. The other ran away, right in the direction of the bushes as he had predicted. He just hoped that Deadmoon and Jaypaw were in the right place.

@gs29513 @Singing Jay @~Fierce~

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Closed Thread