Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 06:17 PM
Starry Meadow
by Ian
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 06:15 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:03 PM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Estelle
Today 05:59 PM

Old June 9th, 2021, 10:28 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default [Plot finder] A Relic of the Past

Addersnow, my badass ShadowClan gal, whom you may or may not already know of, has had a... problematic past. Her parents were hardly even that, and she barely even remembers their names or scent. But their face are imprinted into her, locked away in the deepest depths of her mind. They abandoned her when she was still just one and a half moon old, and its frankly a miracle she even survived in the first place. She has no clue as to what happened to her family, nor does she really care. As long as they dont show their ugly faces to her shes content with them being just a mere smudge in her mind.

Well, unfortunately for her, shes about to get exactly what she doesnt want. Her parents, for whatever reason, joined RiverClan. How long they have been there is up to you, but it is necessary that they have full outsider blood. They should be the type to abandon a barely weaned kit for a reason that is up to you as the potential rper.

Basically, this plot will revolve around a very... unhappy family reunion. Addersnow will meet one or both of her parents at a gathering, and I think its safe to say that she will be feeling very... murdery. Of course, the parent(s) immediately recognize her as their abandoned daughter. They could either match Addersnows feelings of resentment or they could try to make up with her, that parts up to you!

This plot has nothing set in stone other than that, but do be aware that it is very likely that the parent(s) will end up being killed by Peregrine. Please do not apply any of your main characters unless you would be willing to potentially resurrect them.

These characters must be over 50 moons, as Addersnow is currently 32 moons and we dont want nor need any uncomfortable closenesses in age. Please and thank you.

It would be preferred if the parents were still mates, and it is required for them have one female-born cat and one male-born cat, because genetics and all that. Of course, they can identify as any gender you want now, I just want them to be a couple where it would be possible to have a kit together, to make it more dramatic were Addersnow to meet both of them

Addersnows page is in my character site, and there is a link to that in my signature.

Roles:

Female-born parent: Open
Male-born parent: Open

Form:

Name:
Gender identity, pronouns, and assigned gender at birth:
Appearance:
Personality:
Motive behind abandoning Addersnow
Reaction to seeing her again:
Mention me: @Jack Skellington

I look forward to rping this plot out with you guys <33

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; October 18th, 2021 at 01:31 PM.
Old June 9th, 2021, 10:34 AM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Default Re: [Plot finder] A Relic of the Past

Name: Frostpelt
moons
Gender identity, pronouns, and assigned gender at birth: Female, she/her
Appearance: A Silky grey and white female, her eyes are a glaring yellow.
Personality: Kind, sweet
Motive behind abandoning Peregrine: She didn't have the strength to care for kits at the time, it hurt her to leave her but she did..
Reaction to seeing Peregrine again: Happy tears and attempts to hug Peregrine
Mention me: @Jackpot

Last edited by Rxcket_p; June 9th, 2021 at 06:39 PM.
Old June 9th, 2021, 10:55 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Name:
Hawkstrike

Gender identity, pronouns, and assigned gender at birth:
Male, He/They, assigned male at birth

Appearance:
He has silky, long seal bicolored fur with white front toes and tail tip and dark, menacing yellow eyes

Personality:
Hawkstrike is a very cold cat, with an even colder heart. He barely shows any emotions, very rarely will he give a smile to anyone. But he is, in a way, a caring and sweet tom. His mate can get him to laugh and smile alot, some cats say she is the light in his dark. Hawk quite a brave cat, with a bit to much pride and determination.

Motive behind abandoning Peregrine:
He never wanted a daughter, so he just gave her up. Honestly, I don't think he wanted kits at all.

Reaction to seeing Peregrine again:
Surprised, slightly sorry, but has more of a hatred to her. Hawkstrike thinks she's coming back out of weakness.

Mention me:

@Jackpot

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old June 9th, 2021, 10:57 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Name:
Iceflower

Gender identity, pronouns, and assigned gender at birth: female, assigned at birth - she/her

Appearance:
light tortoiseshell she-cat with honey-copper eyes

Personality:
~+~ strong | brave | clever

~=~ fierce | confident

~-~ moody | easily angered | cold

Motive behind abandoning Peregrine:
She never believed in her. She always thought Peregrine was weak, no matter how many times other cats tried to covince her she wasn't.

Reaction to seeing Peregrine again:
Probably she would start narrowing her eyes at Peregrine, waiting for her reaction. Iceflower would be surprised, but not the happy way of surprised.

Mention me:
@Jackpot

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; June 9th, 2021 at 11:01 AM.
Old June 9th, 2021, 02:17 PM
Collector of Screams

Bump Policy: -
My Mood: Fanatic

Name: Stormtuft

Gender identity, pronouns, and assigned gender at birth: Assigned female at birth, transitioned to male at around 28 moons - now uses he/they pronouns

Appearance: Stormtuft is an Oriental Longhair and American Curl mix - a large, thick-furred, long-limbed gray tabby with very faint stripes, the classic American Curl ears, and wide blue eyes. Stormtuft has lean muscles beneath his pelt, but his fluffy fur makes him appear larger than he actually is. Nonetheless, he's a big-boned tom who loves to swim. He's built up that protective coat over time that helps the water slide right off his pelt as he emerges from the river.

Personality: Stormtuft is a lovable guy who just wants to tell dad jokes and eat fish. He loves everyone, and takes in kits left and right. He's loyal and kind to everyone he meets, even if they approach him with hostility. He's proud to be trans, and looks upon his life as a female loner in sadness and disgust, especially regarding what he did to Peregrine. To make up for it, he tries to be the best cat he can, no matter what. He's much like a slightly younger version of Iroh, from AtLA.

Motive behind abandoning Peregrine: Stormtuft (Storm, at the time), after having his kit(s? - maybe there was a stillborn, or a kit who died just after birth as well? If not, then just Peregrine), realized how much he hated being female. They felt wrong, in their body, and tried to just come to terms with it, but having kits made Stormtuft realize that they weren't happy with the gender assigned to them at birth, and decided to make the transition to being male. They were trying to figure themself out at the time, and couldn't care for Peregrine, abandoning her in a desperate attempt to start fresh. Stormtuft convinced his mate to join RiverClan with him, and they've lived their somewhat happily ever since, though memories of his abandonment of Peregrine leave pangs in his heart to this day, and I dare say they always will.

Reaction to seeing Peregrine again: Stormtuft would desperately try to explain the reasoning behind their actions, eventually falling silent as they realize that Peregrine may never forgive them. From there, he would only hope his daughter would recognize the position he was put in at the time, and that he would take it all back if he could, just to bring her up the right way.

Other: I made him somewhat like the mate I believe Hawkstrike would be most comfortable around, though I don't know his sexuality, by @/thurz, though, of course, you have the freedom to choose whoever you want for both of the roles. I just thought, hey, happy mate? I can do that! I hope Stormtuft's chosen! I'd like his personality to be explored through roleplay!

Edit: I realize the parents are likely to be killed, and, of course, that's up to Addersnow at the time of the confrontation, but I would like for Stormtuft to be spared, if you believe that would be in-character for Addersnow, as he has his adopted kits to get back to, and that would leave them all fatherless. Perhaps we can discuss this further through PM's?

Last edited by Mercury; June 9th, 2021 at 03:28 PM.
Old September 29th, 2021, 02:11 PM
rararara

Bump

-->TH profile<--
Old September 29th, 2021, 05:16 PM
rararara

Bump

-->TH profile<--
Old October 4th, 2021, 09:19 AM
Confused RÄT

My Mood: Kingly

Name: CrowFeather
Gender identity, pronouns, and assigned gender at birth: male he/him
Appearance: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ictureid=24899
Personality: Positive Trait
Loyal

Neutral Trait
Aggressive

Negative Trait
Cold
Motive behind abandoning Peregrine: he didn’t think he was ready to be a father with how young he was so he ran away
Reaction to seeing Peregrine again: a bit happy but upset seeing a kit he and left alone for so long..to his knowledge the mother took care of Peregrine . That ans they wouldn’t want to see him due to him leaving
Old October 20th, 2021, 07:30 PM
rararara

bumpp!

-->TH profile<--