Last post by Fawn
Today 01:46 AM

Old December 5th, 2021, 12:17 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

~Reedpaw~
Seated at the back of the crowd, the molly had been listening to each name called. Excitement tingled in her paws as she watched the new apprentices be named, and the thought of congratulations happening from her later appeared in her thoughts. She’d have to pry them a little later on about how their mentors were, but for now Reedpaw sat and listened to what was happening, which was the reassignments. Kestrelstar had said her name, and for a moment when he had looked towards her and nodded, a slight tightening of her chest from fear happened. She wondered why he had acknowledged her that way, casting a glance around at the cats before the sudden realization of the fact that the older Reedpaw, which she had met when she was still a kit, head here at this meeting. A soft breath was sucked into her, and her chest rose slightly as the thought of greeting the tom came to her. Even though the two had only spoke once, he had been kind enough to put up with the little cream and brown brindled kit that couldn’t help but hop around, and that said something in her mind.

Focusing back on the current reassignments, Reedpaws thoughts were churning with worry. Who would she get? Would they put up with her, or enjoy her company, or simply hate the excitable she-cat? Swallowing down what felt like a lump forming in her throat, Reedpaw shuffled her paws anxiously as she listened and listed off each of the cats. Rainingpaw, Goldenpaw, Batpaw, Ivypaw, Nightpaw..Honey, wait, Honeypaw? her eyes lit up with the name called. She knew that cat, he had been friends with Eveningpaw, Graypaw, and Finpaw, right? The excitement of the group getting a friend back was suddenly coursing through her, but it didn’t take long for her to notice something was missing. Casting a confused glance towards Kestrelstar, Reedpaw wondered why she hadn’t been called for a new mentor. She had been acknowledged about the fact of getting one, and yet he hadn’t called her? That was odd. Then Kestrelstar looked towards her, and Reedpaw saw a grin form along his maw. He knew she was here, and this was the second acknowledgment, and yet he still didn’t call her forward? There was a obvious look of confusion, especially when the medicine cat was mentioned. What had she gotten herself into?

(If anyone would like to interact with this ball of nerves, please feel free to.)

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; December 5th, 2021 at 12:38 PM.
Old December 5th, 2021, 12:52 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
Birdkit looked up at her 'buddy' as he informed her of the actual species of the bordering Clan. She blinked. Well that made a LOT more sense then her theory about Kestrel being able to speak squirrel. It was like her whole life in the Clan was rewritten, as she hadn't been able to fathom eating anything but fish, horrified that RiverClan was preying on their neighboring groups. She had remembered Dawn feeding her squirrels when she was a outsider and once she heard that one of the Clans was made completely of squirrels... she was overcome with guilt, because she was so sure that eating enemy Clans was frowned upon in this new home of hers. And the toads and slugs of ShadowClan were actual cats too? And ThunderClan wasn't squirrels and WindClan weren't rabbits? How could anyone come up with those nicknames? Unless..... maybe ThunderClan cats had red fur and poofy tails and WindClan had giant ears and ShadowClan cats were absolutely hideous, if cats mistaked them for toads and slugs.

Or maybe it was just not nice nicknames, there was that to. She had heard one of her denmates call their sister a mouse-brain, which was probably just an insult since mice were pretty stupid, and while some cats did really dumb things, if they were mouse-brains all they would do was sleep and eat. Which wasn't too far off from what some of the cats did around here, but she couldn't really judge. She didn't do much either.

Preparing to sit back down, she didn't register her name being called by Kestrel. Instead she looked around for this other Birdkit, who she was very upset with because she had gotten her name stolen. Wait, wasn't she the only Birdkit around here? Yeah, she was. If she wasn't, she would have certainly met the other kit, right? Yeah, and then the could be best buddies. (well, second best buddies. she didn't want to make kestrel sad! he was number one best buddy!) She chortled a bit when she imagined what their interactions would be like. 'Hey Birdkit!' 'How are you Birdkit?' 'I'm doing just fabulous, Birdkit. How are you?' They would probably have to refrain from using each other's names to prevent any confusion. But when no future second best buddy came forward, she looked up at Kestrel with wide eyes. Pointing at her chest, she mouthed, 'Me?'. Of course it was her!

Scampering forward to try and stand by Dawnkit and Minnowkit (who one of them had the name of her not-mom, Dawn, which was COOL but also sad) she went too fast and when she was ready to stop, she accidentally tripped herself! Her left paw TRIPPED her front right paw and she faceplanted in front of the Streamstone. Immediately sitting up, her face all dusty, the ragdoll gave her left paw a perplexed look. Stupid thing. Then, she looked around. No one noticed. Probably.

But she couldn't help it, she burst into a fit of giggles. That was so silly of her! But then, she noticed (after a awkward moment of silence), that she probably shouldn't laugh, so she stuffed her left paw in her mouth, stifling her giggles until they stopped. It was the perfect punishment for that traitorous little trippy paw. Settling down beside Minnow and Dawn, she gave them both huge grins. WOW, this was so exciting!

Looking around again, she saw someone smiling at her! She forgot his name, but he looked nice, she she pulled her paw out of her mouth and waved enthusiastically at him. ''HI!'' She whispered loudly. ''I want you to know that you have a nice smile and.... that was random but I just thought that you should know that so you're welcome.'' She smiled cheesily at him, then turned back to Kestrel.
@Kyrieknight (just a mention of reedbabysweetiepie )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post
~Reedpaw~
Seated at the back of the crowd, the molly had been listening to each name called. Excitement tingled in her paws as she watched the new apprentices be named, and the thought of congratulations happening from her later appeared in her thoughts. She’d have to pry them a little later on about how their mentors were, but for now Reedpaw sat and listened to what was happening, which was the reassignments. Kestrelstar had said her name, and for a moment when he had looked towards her and nodded, a slight tightening of her chest from fear happened. She wondered why he had acknowledged her that way, casting a glance around at the cats before the sudden realization of the fact that the older Reedpaw, which she had met when she was still a kit, head here at this meeting. A soft breath was sucked into her, and her chest rose slightly as the thought of greeting the tom came to her. Even though the two had only spoke once, he had been kind enough to put up with the little cream and brown brindled kit that couldn’t help but hop around, and that said something in her mind.

Focusing back on the current reassignments, Reedpaws thoughts were churning with worry. Who would she get? Would they put up with her, or enjoy her company, or simply hate the excitable she-cat? Swallowing down what felt like a lump forming in her throat, Reedpaw shuffled her paws anxiously as she listened and listed off each of the cats. Rainingpaw, Goldenpaw, Batpaw, Ivypaw, Nightpaw..Honey, wait, Honeypaw? her eyes lit up with the name called. She knew that cat, he had been friends with Eveningpaw, Graypaw, and Finpaw, right? The excitement of the group getting a friend back was suddenly coursing through her, but it didn’t take long for her to notice something was missing. Casting a confused glance towards Kestrelstar, Reedpaw wondered why she hadn’t been called for a new mentor. She had been acknowledged about the fact of getting one, and yet he hadn’t called her? That was odd. Then Kestrelstar looked towards her, and Reedpaw saw a grin form along his maw. He knew she was here, and this was the second acknowledgment, and yet he still didn’t call her forward? There was a obvious look of confusion, especially when the medicine cat was mentioned. What had she gotten herself into?

(If anyone would like to interact with this ball of nerves, please feel free to.)
Reedpaw did a double take. Ah, there was another Reedpaw here, right? Wait... he remembered her! She had been a kit when he last spoke to her! He was about to go over and comfort her when he heard Birdkit, surprising him with energy that matched his own when he was a kit. Blinking quickly, Reedpaw took a moment to register what she said before grinning once more. "Thanks! Though I like your smile more! And good luck with training!" Unexpected, but she was nice! He liked her already!

With that done, he slowly wandered to the other Reedpaw, shifting slightly. "Hey, uh... remember me? Uh, it's okay if you don't! Some time passed and... well, anyway, I'm sure you'll be fine. Relax: I doubt anything bad will happen here. You'll do great in whatever they have planned for you!"

(Feel free to ignore this if you want!)

Bump me only after two days.

Old December 5th, 2021, 12:58 PM
murder is illegal

[ @soggyfruuit ]

Nightpaw smiles and looks around for his knew mentor. His heart aches slightly with the despair of losing his first mentor but regardless, he kept upbeat and sniffed around for Troutberry.

[ @Cat Bee ]

Honeypaw got to his paws and hopped around. He would remember his former mentor but for now, he looked for Bearwind, his tail held high.
Old December 5th, 2021, 01:16 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

~ Silvernight | @poppy. (Birdpaw) |

She let out a breath she didn't realize she had been holding as a slight laughter of relief. Starclan, fate or Kestrelstar, whoever had made sure she got an apprentice she was grateful to, and it as the only she had liked the most even. She would have to train them, and show them the territory, and bring them to gatherings and all that, were there more a mentor should do? Maybe walk with them at gatherings? It had been so long since she had been mentored herself she couldn't quite recall what she had been taught herself, she did remember the lessons, but not specifics of it. But she didn't have to be like her mentor had been now had she, she could be better.

Letting her deep blue eyes find Birdpaw she rose up and padded over, but couldn't keep her tail from flickering happily. Her new apprentice was talking with Reedpaw who had returned, and the other Reedpaw. Wait? Didn't- she quickly glanced back at Kestrelstar. He had looked at the second Reedpaw and saying Snakeheart had something to say. And hadn't the medicine-cat announced he was looking for an apprentice, Reedpaw hadn't been reassigned to anyone.... Looks like our old grump might be getting himself a little helper outside of his actual helpers.

Anyway, it didn't mater at the moment. Birdpaw did. Silvernight dipped her head to the two Reedpaws before turning to her actual apprentice. "So, Birdpaw. Looks like we're stuck with each other for a while now" Her wording might have made it sound sarcastic or mean but her warm smile and glittering blue eye told a different story. She was the happiest she could be, of course she was. She had always wanted a little thing to care for, but her eagerness to and devotion to her work kept her from having kits herself, since they would keep her stuck in her nursery for almost six moons. Now she was stuck with one cat for at least that time but she could still preform her duties without any issue, in fact she'd have a tiny one by her side and not be alone, not that you were let out without someone now after the coyotes but still, it was nice with company, especially when it was so cute.

"As soon as the meeting is done and we've heard or dear medicine-cat speak we'll head out with someone and I'll show you the territory around here" It wasn't really safe to go alone, maybe Dawnpaw or Minnowpaw and their mentors could come with, just encase. Or one of the Reedpaw's since Birdpaw seemed to like them.

~ Goldenpaw | @~Fierce~ (Streampelt) |

She had lost hope in her mentors at this point. Two had gone before she even had time to talk with them and the latest one, Bumblestep had been around for maybe a moon at least and actually been at the meeting where she had been reassigned, but even he had gone missing. Her newest cat to deal with had at least finished another apprentice so maybe he'd bother staying until she could finish her apprenticeship.

With a slight sigh she stood up and padded over to the cat she recognized as Morningpaw's mentor and dipped her head. "Greetings." she mewed shortly be beginning with the same short speech as last time. "I have all the required training, land hunting, fighting, swimming and fishing. I'll should become an apprentice soon but I think I'm still too young in Kestrelstar's eyes. Not to be rude but you won't be needed much other than maybe some practice, and maybe as company since I'm not allowed outside alone." Better not to spend too much time with her new mentor encase she got too attached, everyone would leave eventually, it was just a mater of time she was convinced.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old December 5th, 2021, 01:27 PM
& amp; amp; quot ; I never die....or maybe&amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;quo t;

My Mood: Angelic

Bearwind walked over towards Honeypaw, "Hello," he said sitting down right beside the apprentace.

@Jae
Old December 5th, 2021, 01:28 PM
. . . .

Dawnpaw was like, SO excited right now, yay! She was now a ApprenticeYAY! She was just so, so, so excited! Yay, yay, yay! Well, she better go look for her mentor!

Ivypaw blinked. Oh, a new mentor. Okay then. Nothing new about that except, well yes, it was actually new- okay Ivypaw was confusing herself now. Anyway, she started looking for her new mentor.

Eva, Loner Kit. Softkit, RiverClan Kit. Ivyshade, Dark Forest Warrior. Fierceheart, RiverClan Warrior.

I'm really bored most of the time so feel free to shoot me a vm if you wanna roleplay. I usually never say no!

Old December 5th, 2021, 01:45 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

She was late. She was late. She was late. She was late. Running into the crowd of cats and coming to a screeching halt, she saw her friend, Birdkit, talking with an older cat. Well, it seems like her friend was Birdpaw now, and she missed it. She let out a lowly sigh. Sitting down, she awaited Snakeheart’s announcement, her mind racing with ideas of what he could say.

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old December 5th, 2021, 02:14 PM
murder is illegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Bee View Post
Bearwind walked over towards Honeypaw, "Hello," he said sitting down right beside the apprentace.

@Jae

Honeypaw's eyes glimmered and he bowed his head.

"Hello!" he replied excitedly. He sits down, trying to keep his excitement still.

Last edited by ~Sayonara~; December 5th, 2021 at 02:15 PM.
Old December 5th, 2021, 03:07 PM
& amp; amp; quot ; I never die....or maybe&amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;quo t;

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae View Post

Honeypaw's eyes glimmered and he bowed his head.

"Hello!" he replied excitedly. He sits down, trying to keep his excitement still.
Chuckling at the excited apprentice, Bearwind stood up and shook his head. "I will take care of my apprentice and make him a great warrior," he said touching noses with Honeypaw.
Old December 5th, 2021, 03:15 PM
kokoro’s #1 fan

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae View Post
[ @soggyfruuit ]

Nightpaw smiles and looks around for his knew mentor. His heart aches slightly with the despair of losing his first mentor but regardless, he kept upbeat and sniffed around for Troutberry.

[ @Cat Bee ]

Honeypaw got to his paws and hopped around. He would remember his former mentor but for now, he looked for Bearwind, his tail held high.

Troutberry could feel his paws trembling on the ground as his name was called. A MENTOR!? ME. A MENTOR??? His ears pricked for any other information, but that was all. No instructions? Nothing to send him off into mentorhood? Nightpaw. Right. Find Nightpaw. Or is it Nightpaw? Maybe their name is something else…
His spine prickled nervously as Troutberry searched the clearing for this nameless cat, who was probably searching for him as well.

There!
The apprentice fell into his line of sight, and Troutberry dashed over immediately. This is the right cat, I’m pretty sure… heh.

“Hey there-…. kiddo!”

daily reminder user soggyfruuit on warrior cats online solos your faves

owner of troutberry, peachtuft, plumbelly, and FruitClan!
im also canonically the best fruit
kill-a-cat!
fruitclan !! Plumbelly !!