Creation Date: June 4, 2019

Residential Information
Clan/Affiliation: Loner
Former Clan/Affiliation, if any: Riverclan
Mentor(s): Lionstorm/star(former)
Apprentice(s): --

Relationships and Opinions
Name - Relation - Mentions - Opinion
Scarfang - Biological Father - @/Nebby; - Atlas wonders where he went off to and has hopes they may meet again.
Belle - Biological Mother - npc - Atlas thinks about her all the time and knows she's watching him.
Petuniaflame - Foster sister - @/Fuzzy; - Doesn't really remember her, but still loves as if she were his sibling. Doesn't know she's dead.
Daisy - Biological Sister - @/Teza; - Doesn't remember at all.
​​Emery - Biological Sister - @/.:Virgo:.; - Doesn;t remember at all.
Lionstorm - Former Mentor - @/BILL.; - Thought he was a good leader and he wishes him well, since he doesn't know he's dead.

Personality
Loyal - Caring - Open - Too Forgiving - Determined - Ambitious - Easily Angered - Reckless - Bossy

Background
Place of Birth: Outskirts
Date of Birth: June 8, 2019
Former Ranks, if any: Kit - Apprentice
Beliefs: Starclan - Dark Forest
Bloodline: 50% Riverclan - 50% Kittypet

Fun-Facts
  • Atlas was once known as Tigerpaw and he had resided in Riverclan up until his father disappeared. He tried to find some of his biological mother's family members.
  • Atlas changed his name due t the fact that Tiger would be a popular name for outsiders.
  • Atlas might not ever go back to Riverclan as he loves to travel a lot.

Appearance

Overview:
Appearance Details:

Backstory

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 8th, 2022, 09:12 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Angelique Cats 2.0

Basics
Name: Lady
Other Name(s): --
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Creation Date: January 8, 2022

Residential Information
Former Clan/Affiliation, if any: Kittypet
Mentor(s): open for a mentor figure

Personality
Lady is a polite and gentle she-cat that is friendly to all cats. Doesn't matter if your a clan cat, kittypet, rogue or loner. She is very cautious though and doesn't take too lightly to aggressive cats. she dies know how to fight even if she's not experienced. Lady is open to any cats that isn't aggressive and she understands if someone is because they've been traveling too long.

Lady does have a bit of a bad-Temper when its comes to cats trying to boss her around. She's young, but she has been doing things just fine without another cat telling her what to do. Other than that she's a pretty level headed cats. Lady is always welcome to any cat that wants to find shelter. She is a welcoming cat.

Background
Place of Birth: Two-leg place
Date of Birth: March 8, 2021
Former Ranks, if any: none
Beliefs: Starclan -Dark Forest
Bloodline: 75% ???clan - 25% Kittypet

Fun-Facts
  • Lady lives in a large cave. Inside is a waterfall and a little pool below. There are a few den like holes in the rocks for visitors, but she did end up taking the biggest one. There is also a tree that hadn't grown very tall with lots of moss on it and around it.

Appearance

Overview: Lady is a dark brown cat. She has long fluffy fur and a there is a little tuft of fur on her head. She has darker stripes on her back. There is a thick scar on her back. There is one scar on her chest, one over her nose and one on her right forehead. She has amber eyes. Her ears are folded.
Appearance Details:
  • The scars she has was from an encounter with an aggressive rogue that tried to take her den; she won and sent him running.
  • She's a scottish fold and maine coon mix, which makes her large for her age.

Backstory
Lady was born a kittypet to her half kittypet mother and her full ???clan cat. She never got to meet her father since her mother never had told him she was expecting. Lady was a kit that had never had any interest in leaving the two-leg house, but she had been told that her father was a clan cat. She then met this cat who was a loner and she became curious. Lady did eventually go exploring and found she loved the fresh air, so she left and found her den.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 9th, 2022, 03:32 AM

Petuniapaw Training Tracker(will delete when warrior)
100/100 Roleplay posts
Has existed for two months(rt) and 12 moons old
Land Hunting: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ght=Petuniapaw
Fishing Lesson: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ght=Petuniapaw
Swimming: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ght=Petuniapaw
Battle Training: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...aw#post1122262
Event: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...aw#post1094212
Gathering: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...aw#post1055343
Clan Meeting 1: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...postcount=6932
Clan Meeting 2: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...aw#post1121451
Finale Assesment: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=48128

Last edited by Madelaine; February 11th, 2022 at 05:11 AM.
Old January 12th, 2022, 03:19 AM

Basics
Name: Precious
Other Name(s): --
Creation Date: January 12, 2022

Residential Information
Former Clan/Affiliation, if any: --
Mentor(s): --

Liam - Best Friend - @/The Royal Pizza; - No comment at the moment.

Personality
TBRP'd

Background
Place of Birth: Outskirts
Date of Birth: Will research later
Former Ranks, if any: none
Beliefs: none
Bloodline: 100% Loner

Fun-Facts
WIP

Appearance

Overview: Precious is a tan ginger she-cat. She has darker stripes covering her body and tail. Her fur is long and she has a bushy tail. There is a scar on her back and one on her chest. She is missing both her eyes and there is scars where they once resided.
Appearance Details:
  • Precious's scars are from a rogue that had attacked her. They had been in a fit of rage and ended up taking her eyes.
  • Before the accident Precious had greenish blue eyes.

Backstory
wip

Old January 12th, 2022, 04:23 AM

Basics
Name: Brightdream
Other Name(s): Fizzlekit - Fizzlepaw - Brightpaw
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Creation Date: December 21, 2020

Residential Information
Former Clan/Affiliation, if any: Thunderclan - Riverclan
Mentor(s): Sunchaser(former) - Gentlefoot(former)

Featherdream - Biological Mother - npc - hates that she left him without saying a word. Used to look for her often.
Sunchaser - Former Mentor - @/arden; - Misses him a bunch. Hopes that he's doing alright without him.
Gentlefoot - Former Mentor - @/Moon Cat; - Misses her and often wonders where she went. Was like a mother to him.

Personality
Brightdream is such an excited kit that isn't really the brightest. He's too curious and loves to ask a bunch of questions. Most cats find him annoying as and they usually want nothing to do with him. He loves to play and is very hyperactive. Brightdream is always on the move and can't sit still long enough to listen to stories or lessons. He is so compassionate and loving. He just has such a sweet personality. Sometimes he moves so fast it gets really easy to fall on his face. He gets injured quite a bit. He is extremely loyal to his clan, but that doesn't mean he doesn't like cats outside his clan. He really likes to talk about Thunderclan a bunch. Brightdream has a bunch of questions to ask, so he never seems to run out of any.

Background
Place of Birth: Thunderclan Nursery
Date of Birth: Unknown
Former Ranks, if any: Kit - Apprentice
Bloodline: 100% Thunderclan

Fun-Facts
  • Brightdream was born with autism and ADHD.

Appearance

Overview: Brightdream is a pale ginger tom. He is a medium-sized cat and he's pretty tall. He has a long tail. His claws are pretty long. There is a scar on his chest and right shoulder. He has a face scar over his nose and a long nasty scar on his left front leg. His eyes are a sky blue.
Appearance Details:
  • The long nasty scar on his left front leg was from a rogue who had chased him off of Riverclan territory. It took him five moons for it to heal which is how bad it was.
  • The other scars was from a battle that he was in.

Backstory
Brightdream was born to Featherdream and Darkfire of Thunderclan. He grew up the only kit in his litter and he didn’t know his father at all. Darkfire has no clue that he is his, because Bright’s parents had a fling. Brightdream’s mother loved him so much it was hard to separate him from her. Even knowing about his autism she was pretty protective over him. His father then started showing up a lot around camp. His mother didn’t want his father suspecting anything, so she became very distant with him. Without knowing Brightdream’s mother left the clan and left him behind. He often looked for her and thought she was around camp. He was often bullied for his disability.

Soon Brightdream was given Sunchaser as a mentor which at the time had no clue what a mentor even was. He eventually started to like Sunchaser. They grew very close even though you never thought they would. Brightdream used to love Buckstar and look up to him, but when the coyotes actually attacked was when his love for the leader was gone. To him and some others, the incident would have been avoided if he had actually done something about it beforehand. That wasn’t all that upset him either. Buckstar at a meeting gave him a whole new mentor when it wasn’t needed. He growled and hissed at his new mentor and Sunchaser told him he wouldn’t stop training him. The next thing that upset him was they had driven the coyote to Riverclan territory and some cats there were injured and killed. Upon learning of this he began to think of his warrior friend there and he wished he could have been there to help them. He feels they have every right to be mad and Thunderclan and Brightdream himself just want out. Soon he was accepted into Riverclan under the name Brightpaw and his mentor was Gentlefoot.

As a warrior he spent time helping his clan until he was chased out of Riverclan territory by a rogue. Brightdream was badly injured and couldn't walk for a whole five moons. Now he has found his way back.

Last edited by Madelaine; February 1st, 2022 at 12:59 AM.
Old January 22nd, 2022, 11:14 PM

Basics
Name: Skunkbite
Other Name(s): Skunkkit - Skunkpaw
Creation Date: January 22, 2022

Residential Information
Clan/Affiliation: Riverclan
Former Clan/Affiliation, if any: --
Mentor(s): unknown former
Apprentice(s): open for former

Personality
Overview coming soon
Traits for now: Strict - Compassionate - Loyal - Bad Tempered - Busy body - Motherly

Background
Place of Birth: Riverclan Nursery
Former Ranks, if any: Kit - Apprentice - Warrior
Bloodline: 100% Riverclan

Fun-Facts
  • Skunkbite was born from a family who was raised strictly, so she kind of stuck with it, but her siblings ended up jot being as such.
  • Skunkbite has a strong hatred for cats who are not from any clans. She thinks their pretty much lazy and don't deserve to live in a clan. Well the adult ones though. She's friendly to outsider kits or apprentices who join.

Appearance

Overview: Skunkbite is a large black she-cat. She has long fur and a long bushy tail. She has really long claws, so when she helps with battle training she has to go extra careful or she might scratch them. There is a white stripe on her forehead that goes down her back and right to her tail. She has one green eye and the other is blue, because she's blind in it. She has a scar in the middle of her face and two claw marks over her blind eye, which is the cause of her blindness. She has a scar like an x on her chest.
Appearance Details:
  • Skunkbite's appearance is based off an actual skunk which can be shown through the long white stripe that runs from her forehead to the end of her tail.

Backstory
Skunkbite was born to two full blood Riverclan cats that always were very strict. She wasn't really allowed to do much as a kit was told to not be nice to those that were half clan. She on the other hand got the strictness, but she doesn't mind half clan cats. Until she was ready to be an apprentice she could only do a couple of things to pass the time.

As an apprentice her first mentor, a friend of her parents was very strict just like her parents. She wasn't allowed out of camp without them and was always forced to stay away from anything that might distract her. Skunkbite had never gotten into any trouble for fear of being punished. Later on she did end up out in the territory when her and her mentor were attacked by badger. She ended up losing vision in her eye and her mentor was lost that day even when Skunkbite had tried to save them. A moon after that she was given a new mentor who wasn't as strict. They never made any rules and she wasn't used to it. She stayed a strict cat until she earned her warrior name.

Soon after she became Skunkbite to honor all she had done to try to save her mentor and how fiercely she had fought it. Like any other cat she found love and had kits who she raised the same way she was raised. More to be added as I roleplay her.

Last edited by Madelaine; January 22nd, 2022 at 11:33 PM.
Old January 31st, 2022, 08:08 PM

Basics
Name: Butterflywing
Other Name(s): Butterflykit - Butterflypaw
Creation Date: January 31, 2022

Residential Information
Clan/Affiliation: Thunderclan
Former Clan/Affiliation, if any: none
Mentor(s): open for former

Personality
Butterflywing is a gentle and caring she-cat. She is the nicest cat to ever live in Thunderclan and cares deeply for her clanmates. Some cats she might not agree with, but she shows how much she loves her clan and all the cats that reside in it. She is a motherly cat that sees everyone as her own kit. She is extremely loyal to her clan.

Butterflywing is often a nervous wreck. Everything she does she gets nervous about. She is so afraid of death she tends to break down when someone dies even despite not knowing them. Butterflywing is a closed off cats when it comes to talking to others. She always tries to pretend to be alright even when she's not. She has a heart of gold, but its hard for her to talk about her own feelings.

Background
Date of Birth: Undecided
Former Ranks, if any: Kit - Apprentice - Queen

Fun-Facts
  • Butterflywing was born from a nature loving family, so even though she can't see she does like to feel the grass between her toes. She often does go around looking for flowers using its scents.
  • Butterflywing often uses her whiskers to feel around at times and her nose has an extra sense to make up for the lack of eyesight.

Appearance

Overview: Butterflywing is a bluish silver she-cat. She has long fur and a long bushy tail. She is a small cat despite being mostly fluff. She has blind blue eyes. She does always seem to have a nervous look on her face. There is a scar across her nose.
Appearance Details:
The scar over her nose is from a rose bush. She had accidentally scraped it when she was smelling for different flowers and plants.

Backstory
Butterflywing was born to two Thunderclan warriors. She was the most nervous on of her litter and never seemed to venture out from the nursery. Often her parents would bring her back something for hee to feel, so she could get a sense of their feeling. When she was six moons she became an apprentice, but never really wanted to do anything without her parents or siblings. Ahe waa always nervous when learning and it took her three moons to finally open up more. Way after she became a warrior she had fallen in love with a tom. He had often flirted with her and eventually she was expecting his kits. Butterflywing had been so excited that she was going to have kits and went to tell him. When she went to tell him she found him with another she-cat. She ended up not telling him and had her kits herself. Sadly those kits ended up all being stillborn or dying a few weeks later.

Last edited by Madelaine; February 5th, 2022 at 01:54 AM.
Old January 31st, 2022, 11:03 PM

In Honor of @/x ghostie; from a discord chat

Basics
Name: Breadstick
Other Name(s): none
Creation Date: January 31, 2022

Residential Information
Clan/Affiliation: Kittypet
Former Clan/Affiliation, if any: None
Mentor(s): open for a figure type

Personality
Breadstick is a very cautious, but very open tom. It does take him a while to open up. You have to gain his trust before he opens up. When he does open up he's a talkative and playful kitten. He loves to move around and often does try to escape. Breadstick does have a tendency to trip over his paws at times which is how he ended up escaping the first time. More to be added as I roleplay him.

Background
Place of Birth: Two-leg place
Date of Birth: October 31, 2021
Former Ranks, if any: None
Beliefs: None
Bloodline: Undecided

Fun-Facts
  • Breadstick does one day want to go further out to explore, but would never actually leave. He'd be too afraid to leave his two-legs due to the fact their four year old kit was the one that named him and he's close to them.

Appearance

Overview: Breadstick is a light brown and dark brown tortoiseshell. He's pretty skinny and has a long thin tail. His ears fold down like a dog. There is a white diamond shape on his forehead. Two white markings appear on his muzzle and chest. There is another white diamond shape above the white on his chest.
Appearance Details:

Backstory

Last edited by Madelaine; April 11th, 2022 at 01:59 AM.
Old February 4th, 2022, 11:26 PM

Basics
Name: Geckoleap
Other Name(s): Geckokit - Geckopaw
Creation Date: July 31, 2021

Residential Information
Clan/Affiliation: Forced Kittypet
Former Clan/Affiliation, if any: Thunderclan
Mentor(s): --

Cornpaw - Biological Son - @sid; - Misses him and knows she will be back with him soon. Hopes he doesn't hate her for leaving. She had no choice.
Toadweed - Biological Brother - @/Rockfall; - Before she was taken she wasn't as close to him as they had before. Wonders if he's still there, but he's not.

Personality
Active - Calm - Dedicated - Focused - Ambitious - Busy - Earthy - Obedient - Cautious - Difficult - Fiery - Strict

Background
Former Ranks, if any: Kit - Apprentice - Queen

Fun-Facts
wip

Appearance

Image goes here

Overview: wip
Appearance Details:
wip

Backstory
wip

Last edited by Madelaine; February 5th, 2022 at 02:36 AM.