Last post by WinterMara
Today 04:33 PM

Old May 8th, 2022, 10:43 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Cindersky
In the midst of her entanglements, Cindersky heard a familiar voice rise about the noise. A frustrated hiss came from her as she whipped her head around. Why had she let that tom back in again?? "Stagpaw! If you do not wish to fight, go back to camp. Standing around like that is doing nobody any good," she called, flashing the tom a disappointed look before going back into the fray.

[ @QueenCocaHead ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 8th, 2022, 10:45 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Cloudypaw
she/her || @Estelle @EtherealShadow - pfft copy n paste, thats me ><
Bumblepaw's words reverberated in Cloudypaw's mind as she practically flew through the forest. See, this was the problem with her: she flung herself into crap when injured. Especially with that rogue after the meeting. But it was okay. She was kind of hoping she got killed. Not hoping, but if she died... She wouldn't care. There was nothing left for her in this life, anyways.

The molly burst into the Cove, forcing weight on her healing leg, teeth gritted as pain really did flow through her. Tipping her head back, she let out a caterwaul, a battle cry, putting 12 moons worth of fury and hate and grief and pain into her cry. Flinging herself forward, she tried to rip her claws down the sides of a RiverClanner, snarls storming out of her mouth.

Lunging for the fish's scruff, she tried to shoulder them over and use her teeth to tear into the back of their neck, then slashed her claws in the direction of the foe's stomach, to try and split it open with the same ferocity Starla taught her. She had to help her Clanmate from this nasty fish

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 8th, 2022, 10:49 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Stagpaw whipped his head around to hear Cindersky telling him to stop messing around. With an apologetic look on his face, he meowed "I'm sorry for this" Before launching at the apprentice, claws.....Unsheathed. @corgigirl

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old May 8th, 2022, 10:53 AM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
Stagpaw whipped his head around to hear Cindersky telling him to stop messing around. With an apologetic look on his face, he meowed "I'm sorry for this" Before launching at the apprentice, claws.....Unsheathed. @corgigirl
Pebblepaw felt claws dig into her back and she let out a yelp, her legs briefly buckling. She crouched and rolled over, aiming to get the cat off her back. Who the heck was this! She was ready to fight, so, her claws unsheathed.

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old May 8th, 2022, 10:53 AM
as long as i breathe

Quote:
Cindersky
Great StarClan. Detangling herself Cindersky shot across the cove and dived in between Stagpaw and the apprentice he aimed for. She felt claws score down her side and winced, but thought nothing of it. "Go back to camp. Now." Now it was an order. Her eyes bore into his face as she nodded towards the edge of the cove. She would not have an apprentice who did not wish to fight here.
@corgigirl

Last edited by taillow; May 8th, 2022 at 10:53 AM.
Old May 8th, 2022, 11:04 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkice View Post

Hawkice jumped back and evaded the strike. He large tom lunged forward at the Riverclan deputy, trying to snap at his muzzle or throat, while striking at his side with his claws at the same time
Snowleap [ he/them ]
➢ As his opponent leapt back to dodge the lash of his claws, the oriental longhair huffed in annoyance as he skidded his paws through the grass. His eyes widened as the Thunderclan warrior now came at him, flashing both his teeth and claws. Rolling out of the way, Snowleap narrowly missed Hawkice’s teeth connecting with his throat, but hissed in pain as powerful claws struck his side. He could feel them rip through this thick fur, breaking skin, but not going deep thankfully. Whipping around to face Hawkice with his ears flattening against his head, Snowleap ran at him once more, aiming to snap his fangs around the warrior’s tail. If he succeeded, the deputy would sharply tug the tail, trying to gain an advantage over his opponent -- maybe even dislocate it in the process.
Old May 8th, 2022, 11:05 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by marni View Post
Cindersky
Great StarClan. Detangling herself Cindersky shot across the cove and dived in between Stagpaw and the apprentice he aimed for. She felt claws score down her side and winced, but thought nothing of it. "Go back to camp. Now." Now it was an order. Her eyes bore into his face as she nodded towards the edge of the cove. She would not have an apprentice who did not wish to fight here.
@corgigirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by corgigirl View Post
Pebblepaw felt claws dig into her back and she let out a yelp, her legs briefly buckling. She crouched and rolled over, aiming to get the cat off her back. Who the heck was this! She was ready to fight, so, her claws unsheathed.
Stagpaw let go when the cat yelped and winced when they shallowly raked his muzzle. Stag looked up at Cindersky. "I'm not leaving, I just don't want to fight someone who isn't aware of why their here. I'm not backing down from this. I just don't wanna fight an innocent cat." He said, standing rather straight. He would stand by this, He will never, ever fight a cat that didn't deserve to be hurt. "So Im sorry, but I'm going to have to disobey"

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old May 8th, 2022, 11:11 AM
as long as i breathe

Quote:
Stagpaw let go when the cat yelped and winced when they shallowly raked his muzzle. Stag looked up at Cindersky. "I'm not leaving, I just don't want to fight someone who isn't aware of why their here. I'm not backing down from this. I just don't wanna fight an innocent cat." He said, standing rather straight. He would stand by this, He will never, ever fight a cat that didn't deserve to be hurt. "So Im sorry, but I'm going to have to disobey"
Cindersky
"Every cat here is aware of why they are here, Stagpaw." Her frustration with the tom rose with the words she spoke as she shook her head. There was no use wasting time in arguing. "RiverClan took this territory from us, and we intend to get it back. They will not hesitate to use their claws against you." She would have to talk with Sundust about him when they returned to camp; she had let him in on the condition that he would prove himself to ThunderClan, and if he was going to not fight because... why? With a frustrated hiss, she jerked her head and leapt back into the fray, leaving Stagpaw. If he wanted to act in this strange way, fine.

Old May 8th, 2022, 11:15 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Lizardfrost was using all of her weight to stay down and was about to start clawing at him when his legs hit her. She was a somewhat heavy cat and was putting a lot of effort in staying down which mean the kick simply knocked the air out of her and she wheezed, but made sure not to get distracted, instead attempting to swipe at his chest while regaining her ability to breathe.
// rolled an 11

>Buckbranch<
His kick did nothing to throw her off of him and claws raked through his short fur and across his chest, drawing fresh, bright blood. Muzzle twisting in an expression of frustration and pain, Buckbranch brought his legs back, this time his claws unsheathed, and thrusted them up once more, hoping to slice them across her stomach and shove her off. At the same time he brought up both forepaws and tried to rake them across her shoulders.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 8th, 2022, 11:39 AM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
Cloudypaw
she/her || @Estelle @EtherealShadow - pfft copy n paste, thats me ><
Bumblepaw's words reverberated in Cloudypaw's mind as she practically flew through the forest. See, this was the problem with her: she flung herself into crap when injured. Especially with that rogue after the meeting. But it was okay. She was kind of hoping she got killed. Not hoping, but if she died... She wouldn't care. There was nothing left for her in this life, anyways.

The molly burst into the Cove, forcing weight on her healing leg, teeth gritted as pain really did flow through her. Tipping her head back, she let out a caterwaul, a battle cry, putting 12 moons worth of fury and hate and grief and pain into her cry. Flinging herself forward, she tried to rip her claws down the sides of a RiverClanner, snarls storming out of her mouth.

Lunging for the fish's scruff, she tried to shoulder them over and use her teeth to tear into the back of their neck, then slashed her claws in the direction of the foe's stomach, to try and split it open with the same ferocity Starla taught her. She had to help her Clanmate from this nasty fish
Featherwing

Featherwing felt a jolt go through her leg as the riverclan tom slammed her paw to the ground, then he was slamming his shoulder against her. She lost her balance slightly, taken off guard, but quickly clamped her jaws down harder, jerking her head to the right, determined to do some damage before she leapt away, hoping to avoid being pinned. She whipped around again, ready to attack while the other cat was regaining his balance, but then there was a blur of motion and she saw Cloudypaw leaping at the riverclanner. A buzz of excitement ran through her, they were sure to run this fish off now, but then she noticed Cloudypaw’s hurt leg, and she felt a small flash of concern. Deciding to try an trip up the riverclanner to give Cloudypaw more time to execute her attack, kept at the tom’s back legs, claws poised to sink into his legs and pull him down.
@Estelle

“True courage is not knowing when to take a life, but when to save one.”

“Writers don’t cry, we bleed on paper.”

My posts will be a bit erratic given that I’m trying to balance work and school, thanks for the patience!

Last edited by EtherealShadow; May 8th, 2022 at 11:39 AM.