by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 02:51 PM

Old September 1st, 2022, 06:49 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Moonlit Grove

Birchpaw followed her mentor and the medicine back to camp, still trying not to sneeze.

{ @Ravensong @RobinfeatherThe1st }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old September 1st, 2022, 08:26 PM
Tis the winter season ❆

My Mood: Dead

“Here I’ll take the herbs you picked,” Robinfeather suggested kindly to Birchpaw. “Sneeze.”

{ @cloudy sky @ Ravensong }

Thc: Juniperpaw & Blazingkit, Shc: Robinfeather & Oakshade, Rc: Splashpaw, Wc: Heatherleaf & Flowerpaw

Bump me after 48 hours unless this applies otherwise:
~Next trip/Away time: Dec 26-31

Character site coming at some point!
In school, I won't always get to replies right away!
**Current RP slots taken: 0/10 = 0 open RP slots. Current main(s): Blazingkit of Thc and Splashpaw or Rc! VM me to RP!**

Last edited by Robin feather; September 1st, 2022 at 08:27 PM.
Old September 15th, 2022, 12:54 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Dappledleaf was taking a small walk throughout the territory... well, small wasn't the best word, really. She was really just collecting her thoughts. It was a nice-ish day anyways, so why waste it?

( @lumina sorry for such a short post >> )

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old September 17th, 2022, 04:15 PM
i am kenough

[ open ]

Escaping camp was one thing but who knew how long he'd have before some overly macho warrior hellbent on looking good in front of Dawnstar would find him?

The young calico scampers out into the middle of the grove before slowing finally, his hooked tail straightening up and twitching at the very tip as he casts a brilliant yellow gaze around for the first time. There were so many new places to be, things to see, trouble to get into!

Ruepaw's legs tremble slightly after bolting out of camp, but even so he pushes through the ache to begin exploring. It was pretty here, with trees encircling the clearing. Grass grew tall, though one would suspect travelling deer and other grazers to keep it from looking downright frumpy. Still, it was fun to run through and get tangled up in.
Old September 17th, 2022, 05:46 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Ivysnake was padding through the pine forest, minding her own business. She was a busy cat, and she liked that. Training Centipedepaw, healing her Clanmates, managing the herb stores, learning... there was a lot to do. And she was determined to do it as well as she possibly could. She'd worked very hard to become a ShadowClan warrior, and Dawnstar had trusted her enough to become ShadowClan's medicine-cat-in-training. Ivysnake was fine with her new job - she was doing even more to serve her Clan now because she still had warrior duties to fulfill. She was allowed to fight, takes mates and have kits, and train apprentices. Yet there was still a little nagging feeling within her. Being a warrior was all she'd ever wanted. As a kit, she'd practiced battle moves at the young age of two moons; she'd looked up to her father, Shadestorm, and the other big warriors, such as Grimhound. As an apprentice, she'd practiced harder than anyone else.

But she'd been made a warrior in an enemy camp. She'd been called to take the role of a medicine cat, where the boundaries between Clans began to fade and some of her duties as a warrior began to slip away.

Ivysnake's piercing amber eyes narrowed. They glinted in the shadows of the dark forest in which she walked. Yes, her life had taken an unexpected turn, but it wasn't bad. And she wasn't going to think anything negative of it. She wasn't going to be like the immature apprentice, thinking that Dawnstar was weak for making logical decisions. Her whole being belonged to ShadowClan; her want wasn't just to become a warrior, rather, it was to serve her Clan. Of course, she did want the benefits of being a warrior: she wanted to fight, to slice her claws through fur and flesh and make her enemies yowl in pain. She wanted to kill others and present their pelts to Dawnstar. And she wanted to take mates and provide the Clan with kits.

But she had so much in this Clan. So much duty, so much responsibility... And her life was going well. She was training an apprentice and caring for her Clanmates. She was also learning many useful things about herbs and Clan relations. Ivysnake had been pro-ShadowClan and ShadowClan-is-the-best her whole life, and she stood by those views profusely. However, interaction with the other Clans' medicine cats was necessary. Her conversation with her father's cousin, Redshrike, stuck out in her mind. Not to be blindly overconfident and to focus on current issues.

She had also achieved the rank of Dawnstar's daughter. Not Scarpelt's, the traitorous she-cat who Ivysnake couldn't even remember the pelt color of. And not Shadestorm's, the pathetic tom who she'd once looked up to. Dawnstar's. And Ivysnake was going to forever work hard for her Clan, be loyal to them, and serve until her dying breath. And the Dark Forest help her if it wasn't on the battlefield. She wasn't reckless, but she wanted to give up her life in service of her Clan. Not from something stupid. I'm not going anywhere, though, not for a long time. The dark brown tabby she-cat looked up at the sky, which was mostly hidden among the thick green needles of the conifers. She should have battle practice with another warrior and see to the marigold situation.

Ivysnake had a paw in two areas. And she would do both jobs gratefully. There was nothing better than serving her Clan even if it wasn't the life she'd initially imagined as a young kit, listening to tales of Dawnstar's glory.

As the slender medicine cat apprentice began to turn back toward the camp - she had been hoping to find more marigold, but her efforts had been pointless - she heard the sound of walking. Her ears pricked. It didn't sound very stealthy. She sniffed the air. It was a ShadowClan cat... Ruepaw? An apprentice. Ivysnake gritted her teeth with frustration and annoyance. Apprentices weren't allowed outside of camp - and especially with all the Twoleg junk scattered about, it was an extra frog-brained thing for anyone to do.

Ivysnake hurried through the trees and quickly came upon the calico apprentice. There was another scent, too - Skyshimmer's - but it was clear that the two cats hadn't arrived together. Ruepaw also had a certain look that made the black-striped tabby suspect that she was up to no good. Frowning disapprovingly, she meowed, "Ruepaw! What are you doing out here? Unless you're out with Skyshimmer - which I doubt -, you shouldn't be here. Apprentices aren't allowed outside of camp, especially with all the Twoleg junk lying around. Get back, and you're going straight to Dawnstar."

@neptune @lumina

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old September 17th, 2022, 06:17 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudy sky View Post
Dappledleaf was taking a small walk throughout the territory... well, small wasn't the best word, really. She was really just collecting her thoughts. It was a nice-ish day anyways, so why waste it?

( @lumina sorry for such a short post >> )
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptune View Post
[ open ]

Escaping camp was one thing but who knew how long he'd have before some overly macho warrior hellbent on looking good in front of Dawnstar would find him?

The young calico scampers out into the middle of the grove before slowing finally, his hooked tail straightening up and twitching at the very tip as he casts a brilliant yellow gaze around for the first time. There were so many new places to be, things to see, trouble to get into!

Ruepaw's legs tremble slightly after bolting out of camp, but even so he pushes through the ache to begin exploring. It was pretty here, with trees encircling the clearing. Grass grew tall, though one would suspect travelling deer and other grazers to keep it from looking downright frumpy. Still, it was fun to run through and get tangled up in.
Pinewhisper barely got outside camp before getting nearly blown away from the sheer speed of a passing by warrior-- er...no, apprentice. He squinted. Should he go after them...? Apprentices aren't allowed outside the camp by themself last time he checked, but then again, he wasn't a stickler for the rules...hmm...but twolegs were a bit of a problem. Hmm. Hmmmm. What to do?

Though as a familiar dark tabby and blue-gray molly went trotting after the little booger, Pinewhisper realized the duty had been fulfilled and shrugged it off. Good. Now he could continue pursing his original plan -- following Dappledleaf.

Luckily she was only a few fox-lengths up ahead, so he was able to catch up to her in a swift stride. He didn't bother announcing his presence. To him, that would be a waste of breath. His former mentor should be well aware of his habits by now, and he expected her to accept that about him. The dilute caliby simply joined her side in a casual manner, hoping to accompany her peaceful stroll without being too prompted.

· · ⸻⸻⸻⸻ ·✦✧✦✧✦· ⸻⸻⸻⸻ · ·

@TheNyanCatMinecart

Skyshimmer was quickly reminded of her age and weight when Ruepaw took off, struggling to limp after him. Curse this old leg...! Her mind hissed. The molly's crippled leg will forever mock her stubbornness towards the medicine den, forcing her to live with chronic aches and pains for the rest of her life. The funny part was she wasn't even that old yet. Skyshimmer had no one but herself to blame for her body's condition, though she'd probably take her 'If only that damn hawk wasn't around!' excuse to the grave.

She only lost sight of the apprentice for a fleeting moment, but it wasn't long before Ivysnake's familiar voice sliced through her mind. Oh, great. "No worries!" Skyshimmer called out in a tired huff, trying to recollect herself as she finally caught up with Ivysnake and Ruepaw. "He's with me. My leg isn't the best for running these days, heh, so he caught me off guard." She gave a weary smile to the medicine cat, before turning her gaze on Ruepaw. "You're very fast! Hope your mentor puts that to good use?"

Last edited by Doom; September 17th, 2022 at 06:29 PM.
Old September 28th, 2022, 07:41 PM
i am kenough

[ @lumina, @TheNyanCatMinecart - sorry for the long wait, i understand if this is something you guys choose to discontinue (: just leave a vm if that's so! ]

Ruepaw's plight for freedom doesn't last, and while he spends a few marvelous moments alone in that clearing they are overshadowed by the fact that Skyshimmer knew of his whereabouts and likely followed him, and... The yellow-eyed apprentice scowls harshly upon Ivysnake's arrival. The medicine cat- Just what he needed!

Before the calico can address the hedgehog in the den, the warrior from earlier caught up to answer to Ivysnake for him. A small puff of breath escapes his lips as he takes another moment to reevaluate the situation. Naturally, Ruepaw needed to act accordingly!... Right?

"Ivysnake," he smiles deliciously after a short lapse of quiet. "Skyshimmer's just mad because I put an ant on her when she wasn't looking and it bit her. She got so mad that she started to chase me!" Popping up a little, he feigns a wide-eyed, startled expression. Then, quite daringly, he steps towards the medicine cat, hoping she didn't pull away before he could brush against her flank with his own, tail as high as a flagpole. "You'll help me though, won't you?" His voice was a sweet purr now, given the former action carried out as planned. A mocking spark in his eyes appears as they flit over the warrior with them, and a sly smile pins itself upon his thin, sweet lips.

"Believe it or not, my mentor has far more of an interest in Dawnstar's apprentice," Ruepaw goes on to explain. "The most training I was given was when Badgerscar realized I'd never been hunting before and had to tell me how it's supposed to work... Before he walked off to hunt alone." The little rabbit dropping had a way of speaking that, even when completely honest truth, sounded infuriatingly unbearable.
Old October 2nd, 2022, 09:27 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Oh, so Ruepaw had gone out with Skyshimmer. Perhaps Ivysnake had been mistaken. The dark brown tabby's eyes narrowed slightly, not at the warrior but at the apprentice as she took a moment to think things over. She could've sworn to the Dark Forest that Ruepaw was on his own. But it looked like she'd been wrong. The medicine cat apprentice was about to tell Ruepaw that she would be on her way and that she'd leave them with Skyshimmer when they decided to say something completely out of the blue. Ivysnake did not miss the smile that crossed the calico's face and the startled expression as he said that he'd... put an ant on Skyshimmer, and she was chasing him because she got mad? Ivysnake glanced at the warrior. Nothing about Skyshimmer's demeanor suggested that she was angry with Ruepaw in any way, shape, or form. The tabby was both annoyed and confused. Why lie? Unless Skyshimmer was trying to cover for Ruepaw?

What in the Dark Forest's name does Ruepaw need help with? Ivysnake met Ruepaw's mocking eyes with her own stern, narrow ones, her expression laced with severity and a warning for the wayward apprentice. Once again, they completely changed the direction of the conversation by complaining about their mentor and Badgerscar leaving them alone in the forest. Ivysnake remembered her first outing with him. He'd done the same thing: left her alone to find her way back to camp by herself. The tip of her tail twitched with irritation. I don't know what's going on here, but Ruepaw certainly needs a talking-to.

"Ruepaw, I don't know what game you think you're playing, but it seems quite obvious that an ant is not why Skyshimmer is after you," Ivysnake meowed sternly. "As for your mentor and Badgerscar... if you have a problem with your mentor not training you properly, you should speak to Dawnstar about it. And Badgerscar did the same to me when I was his apprentice - he left me alone in the forest. Again, if there's an issue, speak to Dawnstar. It's not that hard. Now," her voice became a tad more dangerous, "tell me what's actually going on here. Did you actually go out with Skyshimmer," she glanced at the scarred gray she-cat, "or did you go out on your own? Any more foolishness and Dawnstar will hear about this." Ivysnake's sharp amber eyes were fixed on Ruepaw in a penetrating glare as she awaited the calico apprentice's response.

@neptune @lumina

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old October 20th, 2022, 05:58 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Burningfrost | Active Shadowclan Warrior | Any Pronouns

Clearly Cinderblaze had been a high ranking official,That doesn’t make him special enough for a deeper grave though. Burningfrost threw The Body Drop,Not caring whether it damaged the body or not. He was dead,What was he gonna do? Nothing. Burningfrost dugout a shallow ditch,She shifted all of the dirt around the hole. It wasn’t deep,maybe a foot deep? What was the point anyways.

He was a bad deputy,Dawnstar had even pointed out he had put up a fight. That’s all he was good for,It wasn’t like he had been the best deputy. Late for multiple gatherings and Not sending out some patrols. That was kinda his only job,Don’t be terrible. Burningfrost would wait for Beartooth to catch up though. She needed a witness,No point in burying him with no one to remember when he was located. Burningfrost had purposely picked the spot near the boarder on the edge of Mooit grove,Barely even in the grove. They waited,If Cinderblaze was so BRAVE AND STRONG then surely his whole Fanclub would arrive soon enough.

{ @SplashyLumi }
--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; October 20th, 2022 at 06:00 PM.
Old October 21st, 2022, 01:38 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

@Ares

Beartooth just nodded “Why do we bother diggin' him a grave when Darkpaw[ would probably come here and cry his pathetic eyes out?”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I