Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by chickadee
Today 05:26 PM
I HAVE RETURNED!
Last post by glitch
Today 05:21 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 05:10 PM
writers needed eventually
Last post by SandyFox
Today 05:06 PM
looking for ppl who take...
Last post by SandyFox
Today 05:04 PM

Old December 29th, 2022, 05:37 PM

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

>Rosekit< 1/10

Rosekit watched the large medicine cat bring plants she had never seen into the den. She knew from her limited time outside the nursery that some plants or herbs have healing properties that can be used to help cats with sicknesses. The brindled kit looked curiously at some of the weirder things brought in, like the odd white ball of something. Those were cobwebs. Are cobwebs even edible? No, now's not the time to be distracted. Rosekit switched her attention to Elmshadow and the shiny red berries in front of him. They looked enticing, almost like the shine of the berries was hypnotizing her. Her ear twitched as Elmshadow began to speak, and she snapped her gaze back to him.

She listened to his explanation, repeating his words in her head. "So these berries aren't edible, and if you eat something like them, you get really really sick?" That's the understanding she got from what Elmshadow had to say. Rosekit usually understood things quickly, but herbs and plants and whatnot were something new to the kit.

@Ravensong
Old December 30th, 2022, 01:02 AM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

~Mistykit~
"Yeah, the more the merrier!" The tiny gray tabby tom squeaked. "The rules are simple, you try to bat the mossball without it touching the ground!" [for this well use a number genorator from 1 too 3. 1=you dont catch it, 2= you catch it, and 3= you do a cool trick to catch it.] He scanned the den for a loose peice of moss, and curled the first one he saw into a ball. "Shadekit! Your up!" Mistykit squeaked exitedly, batting the ball into the air with his paw.

[i rolled a 2!]
~Shadekit~
The large black kit batted the mossball with his paw. "Now you try!" he said.

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)

Last edited by Courage; December 30th, 2022 at 01:05 AM.
Old December 30th, 2022, 01:07 AM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ƒ Firefly ƒ View Post
~~Silverkit~~

"can I please play Mossball too?" She asked politely "Its my first time to play mossball."
[i cant write your user so just look at the post above this]

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)
Old December 30th, 2022, 05:36 PM
&amp;lt;--- Medusa

My Mood: Bored

OwlStripe peeked his head in the den, then slowly came inside, careful not to wake any kits who might be sleeping. He set the mouse he had brought it down for a moment, before softly speaking. "Excuse me, queens, would any of you like a mouse?"

[OPEN]

My Charaters!
Medusa-Rogue
PetalLeap-Thunderclan
OwlStripe-Shadowclan
ScaleTuft-Riverclan (WIP)
Old December 30th, 2022, 10:47 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

@Ravensong @DelM33

Duskkit nodded. “Uh huh,” she meowed, waiting for Elmshadow to continue,”They look tasty and they look pretty! But you can’t eat ‘em…”

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old December 31st, 2022, 01:00 PM

My Mood: Cringy

Rosekit 2/10

The brindle kit's ears perked up as she heard a familiar voice calling her name. Gentlepaw, her sister, recently became an apprentice at the last clan meeting, but her voice was still as soft and mouselike as it was when she was a kit. Rosekit would've thought that her new status would make her more... social or confident, but who knows. Maybe she'll forever be a softie, as her name would suggest. She snorted and climbed out of the moss bed, trying to clear her mind from the strange jealousy that she felt.

"Hello Gentlepaw," she smiled, green eyes wavering towards her sister's swishing tail. Side to side, it went.

@Sunbabyx - ! (AAAAA sorry for taking so long, I was just in a weird writing slump. Apologizes if Rosekit is a little more mean than you might've expected.)
Old December 31st, 2022, 02:43 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Gentlepaw
Gentlepaw’s ears perked up and she heaved a sigh of relief. Phew! At least I didn’t have to ask a cat where rosekit was. She approached her little sister. So much had changed..she had responsibilities. She was confused and ..scared. So much had happened since the last clan meeting. Gentlepaw blinked softly. She haven’t seen her sister in ages. She nuzzled Rosekit and softly rasped her tongue behind her ear affectionately. “How are you doing..?” she murmured. “I missed you.”

[ @DelM33 - it’s okay, Rosekit isn’t mean >w< ]
Old January 1st, 2023, 05:48 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Shadowfur stretched and let loose a huge yawn before heading over to the area designated for kit lessons. So far, he only had one kit interested in the type of lesson he was offering. But, that meant he’d be able to give this kit even more attention than he otherwise would. They’d emerge a better, more well-informed cat because of it.

He waited patiently for Moonkit to arrive.

( @Wingnettle )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 1st, 2023, 11:23 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

smolderingkit === > @mizuki
Smolderingkit was bored. And Smolderingkit being bored never led to anything good.

Like an owl, the brown tabby stood straight up in the back of the den. His wide blue eyes scanned the dimly lit inhabitants, as if he was waiting for something to move or incite an attack. There were many, many kits in the nursery... but only one caught his eye.

Eyes still as wide as they could possibly go, Smolderingkit hunkered down and began to weave his way through the den. Stepping over tails, skirting around nests, until he finally reached his target. For a moment he stared down at Hazelkit, tail tip twitching. His claws slid out and scratched at the dirt before disappearing again.

Then, with a shrill shriek, Smolderingkit pounced RIGHT on top of the other brown tom's back and began to whack relentlessly at his ears. "DIE INTRUDER! DIE FOR THE GOOD OF SHADOWCLAN!!"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 2nd, 2023, 06:39 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Moonkit (she/her)
Black calico with half face ginger and amber eyes

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Yes, Moonkit had actually decided to follow some lesson in her free time - which was every bit of her time.
She was just so bored, and yet she couldn't think of having a mentor assigned by Dawnstar. The territory outside of camp was great, but she didn't want any cruel cat to order her around. Not for a while, at least.

I don't even know why we are supposed to do this. I bet we've never had kit curriculums before, so why now?
But discussing things between herself was just useless, and made her feel more helpless than ever.

A black tom was staring at her through green, slitted eyes, in the den that had been made the place for kit lessons.
Moonkit padded in gingerly and sat down without much excitement, her shoulders sagging in disappointment. "Where is everyone else?" She asked the black warrior.

[ @Cherry~ ]