Today 01:43 AM
LionFlop Victims Finder
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:25 AM

Old November 24th, 2020, 07:18 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: ~~Wolfgirl8's Character Creator~~

I love your character creator, @Wolfgirl, so I wanted to use it some more xD You're amazing at this all and I love it. Could I adopt Coyotekit? And could I make him a different clan if I wanted to?
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old November 24th, 2020, 02:41 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica1917 View Post
I love your character creator, @Wolfgirl, so I wanted to use it some more xD You're amazing at this all and I love it. Could I adopt Coyotekit? And could I make him a different clan if I wanted to?
Thank you! And of course you can adopt Coyotekit! I think he’s 100 kk? I don’t now honestly my prices are pretty random! XD
And yes you can change whatever you want about him!

Old November 24th, 2020, 03:29 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Here you go hope you like him!
( I think he’s like 160-180 kk? But if you don’t like those prices I’ll lower it to 150 kk! )

Name: Ibispaw
Name origin: Ibis: Fur color. Paw: The suffix given to all apprentcie’s
Clan: River clan
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Ibispaw is a wee bit intense there’s just something about him that makes others nervous. Maybe it’s the way he stares at you never blinking or perhaps how upon meeting one he’ll ask a thousand questions. Ibis is also quite curious and likes to figure everything out. He hates being left out especially on secrets or gossip. Sometimes when things don’t go his way he runs of to somewhere hidden to blow off some steam. He’s very defensive and hates bullies always trying to stop 5em or knock them down a peg or two. Usually he likes to immerse himself in a TON of friend groups so he’s not left out. He can come off as annoying when asking questions or shoving himself into everything. Ibispaw is also...a little...oblivious. He’s a genius too and when he understands something that others don’t he expects them to know it somehow and be “prefect”. He’s tried to “help” them be perfect but he usually unintentionally insults them. He’s actually really kind and tries to help others even if he usually makes it worse.

Backstory: Ibispaw’s kithood wasn’t horrible but not great either. He grew up with 3 siblings. They were all pretty close because there mom rarely ever visited. Their dad hadn’t been in love with the mother and never wanted kit’s but he tried to help. That was until he got killed in a border skirmish with some Thunderclanner’s and Shadowclanner’s. Ibispaw and his siblings were sad but not heartbroken but they could ‘t help but dislike how their mom wasn’t even fazed. After a while their mom abandonddd them completely and left to join Thunderclan. So they were alone. All the siblings eventually kind of slit up finding their own interests and groups. Except for Ibispaw who couldn’t find anyone to be friends with. So he did the natural thing: he found a secret hideout to live in and then shoved himself into every friend group he could find so he’d NEVER be left out again. Soon he became an apprentice and things we at smoothly from there except for the time he almost choked after eating fish. To this day he’s terrified of them.
Appearance: White with a black muzzle and splotches on his faces as well as a black tipped tail. He has blue green eyes bordered with silvery gray. He also has a light pastel pink nose and paw pads.
Other: Terrified of fish.
Mention: @Creeped Out

Last edited by Wolfgirl8; November 24th, 2020 at 03:30 PM.
Old February 17th, 2023, 08:57 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Wolfgirl8

Hallo! I want a ShadowClan tom warrior with a Ocean-based name. Everything else is up to you! I want a very traumatic backstory if possible. Should be 6 moons older than the She-cat below!

Secondly, I want a ShadowClan she-cat related to the tom. Her name should also be Ocean-based, but I want her to be mute. She should be a young warrior between 12-16 moons.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader