Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Heroneye Interaction Finder
by Fits
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:06 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:06 AM
Starry Meadow
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 07:03 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 06:59 AM

Old February 23rd, 2023, 08:40 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Default skies of blue [plot finder]

SKIES OF BLUE INDIGO

hello! i probably don't have the capacity for this. but it's happening anyways! what else is new? anyways, i was looking through my old wco documents from before i took a break, and happened across a backstory that i wrote for a character, which was never fully developed. i thought it would be fun to restart this character, beginning from her being a young warrior, and following through with the plot. i'm looking for a few peeps and their characters to fill the roles! first off, here's a bit about the gal:

name. indigosky
gender. female
age. 16 moons
rank. warrior (then outsider, then warrior once more)
affiliation. riverclan, then outsider, then shadowclan
orientation. heterosexual
size. small, very small
fur. long, mostly white with brown markings
eyes. turquoise
personality. Indigo is quite a complex gal, with a multitude of faces. She is high energy and constantly in motion, never fazed in the slightest by anything. She has a nose for adventure and wits to match. She is incredibly charming and flirtatious, but not the more sensitive or kind, except towards those she feels closest to. She has little in the way of loyalty, except towards those she greatly respects. In addition, she has what in humans usually results from a damaged amygdala. This causes her to not feel fear to the normal extent. She finds pleasure in dangerous and exceedingly thrilling things that other cats would usually avoid at all costs. This includes swimming in bad weather, climbing perilous cliffs, and similar activities.

what a weirdo, am i right? anywho, here's a plot summary!

part 1: indigo is born in riverclan to a father who's pretty absent from her life and a mother who starts off loving, but eventually becomes estranged due to indigo's general weirdness. this is very painful to indigo, who forms the goal of winning her parents' attention back through showing off and generally being a little brat. she carries this into her apprenticeship, where her mentor is very frustrated by her behavior and it takes a while for her to complete her training. (perhaps she even goes through multiple mentors) once she finally becomes a warrior, she is very proud and assumes her parents will be too. but they continue to give her the cold shoulder, which breaks her heart. so, she escapes into the forest, hoping to be alone and feel sorry for herself, yada yada. unfortunately, she is distracted and gets too close to the thunderclan border, where a patrol confront her, it gets heated, and she is attacked. she is eventually chased out of the clan territory, sustaining injuries, and left to die in the outskirts...

part 2: indigo is found by a kind outsider who helps her get better. while she is healing, she stays with them and helps them hunt, defend their territory, etc. once she is recovered fully, they point her in the right direction and she starts off towards home. but...nothing is ever that easy. a storm hits, and she is lost once more, forced to take shelter with another outsider. they wait out the storm together and spend some time hanging out, flirting, the sorts. once the storm passes, they end up living together for a couple moons, eventually becoming mates. soon after, indigo becomes homesick and wants to return to the clans, except she doesn't know where they are. her mate notices this and reveals that he knew where the clans were all along, he just didn't tell her because he wanted her to stay. angry, she leaves and goes back to the clans, but this time seeks refuge from shadowclan, refusing to return to riverclan due to past events. unknown to indigo, however, she is expecting kits...

this plot will take place over a series of roleplays, in public threads and private ones. here's a rough outline for your reference:

1. did i make you proud? - indigo has just become a warrior and wants them to be proud! but they're not...uh oh.
2. all alone...or not - indigo wants to get away, have time to think by herself, but gets too close to thunderclan. she runs into a patrol, who attack and chase her off the territory!
3. on the mend - a kindly outsider finds the injured indigo, nurses her back to health.
[insert a couple recovery posts/roleplays]
4. blizzard warning - she's lost in the storm, but luckily finds shelter...and so does a very pretty tomcat.
[insert a couple outsider roleplays w/ outsider 2]
5. betrayed - indigo discovers that her mate is lying to her, gasp! they argue and she leaves. will he follow???

and finally...the roles!

mother - riverclan, at least 40 moons, distant and slightly afraid of indigo, some resemblance preferred
father - riverclan, at least 40 moons, cold and distant from indigo, some resemblance preferred
thunderclan patrol (2-4 cats) - should be ok with attacking indigo and driving her off
outsider 1 - nurses indigo back to health, lives with her for a moon or so
outsider 2/mate - AMAB, 17-25 moons preferably, up to you if he follows her to the clans or not

sorry, that was a lot of information! if you have any questions or need clarification, feel free to mention me or send me a message. below is the form if you're interested in a role!

name.
age.
gender.
appearance.
personality.
affiliation/clan.
role wanted.
notes/questions.
mention me.
@ophelia

thank you so much if you apply! i'll be picking as we go, but it's not necessarily first come first serve. i'll start the plot once i'm satisfied with all the participants. worst case scenario, once of the parents can be an NPC, but the rest i'd prefer to have filled by real characters.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old February 24th, 2023, 09:18 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: skies of blue [plot finder]

bump!

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios