Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Patagonia
Today 10:52 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 10:50 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 10:47 AM
WindClan Healing
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:43 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:42 AM

Old March 24th, 2023, 09:32 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil (finder)

Hear no evil, Speak no evil, See no evil

In the depths of the WindClan nursery, there is a nest in the back of the den. A small, unkempt nursery, where the WindClan queen Coldheart used to reside. The queen had been closed off and incredibly brittle and cold to the other residents of the nursery, some believe it was because the moment her pregnancy became known to the Clan, her mate, Crookedtiger, vanished from camp, presumed to have fled to avoid the burdens of parenthood. Coldheart had no one bringing her prey because she was so unfriendly, and she soon gave birth alone and friendless to triplets, three kittens. Because of the ways she was raised, she desired for her kits to be perfect. But in her eyes, it became horribly clear that not a single child of hers was perfect. One mute, one and one blind. Horrified, the queen vanished the second her final kit was diagnosed with their ailment. Now orphans by abandonment, these three kits only have each other and even though they were only 1 moon when their mother left, they are acutely aware of the reason for their mother's abrupt departure, and how this affects their personality is up to you!

Now that you have a background on the trio, here are the parent's appearances so that you can create your character's design based on their proper genetics. Their mother, Coldheart, is a silver tabby point, bengal mix with blue-gray eyes, and their father, Crookedlion is a russet cashmere bengal mix with hetero gold-blue eyes I won't be too picky with how genetically accurate your cat is (like with eyes, idm what you do with the eyes, go crazy) but please at least make the breeds accurate, since it's a big part of their genetics is the bengal rosettes, and it would be a little odd for them to be about 75% bengal and not have rosettes (plus i'd like for them to have something in common appearance-wise )

Now, onto the kits. If you haven't guessed already, the title of this thread is very important to the theme of this trio. One kit is mute, one kit is blind and one kit is deaf. I have already laid claim to the blind piece of this set, but the mute kit and the deaf kit are all up for claiming! Gender and personality isn't really a big deal to me, there's not a lot of restrictions on that, the only requirement is that the kits have to stay very close throughout their childhood, so I'd prefer no kits secretly hating the other two (:

here is emberkit's bio, which contains all the information you'll need on her! she's a very strong willed kit and would try and take over as the mother for the other two, but she's also just a tad hardheaded, so whether or not she'd be an efficient parental figure is shaky.

now, onto the preferences/requirements/extra info!
- you MUST stay active! if you start to run out of inspo for your character, talk to me and we can figure it out. if you don't think you can keep this cat active for a long time, then please don't apply ):
- i'd prefer if you could write about a paragraph of a rp post minimum, since I plan on writing longer posts for em, and i would like to have enough context to be able to do so!
- these kits will be aged up a moon every two weeks!
- keep this kit in windclan until at LEAST halfway through their apprenticeship. i'd prefer if they stayed in wc permanently, but it's not a requirement
now, I'm not going to put a form up, because i want to see *creativity*! I want to give you the freedom to do whatever you want with your application, whether it be just drop a site down, do a cool funky application, make your own form or anything else, so go crazy! i'm very excited to see the applications!

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; March 24th, 2023 at 09:33 PM.
Old March 25th, 2023, 07:34 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil (finder)

Introducing… Cougarkit, the tongueless speaker!

First things first. Cougarkit has the pelt of her father,
and eyes like her mother’s. Similar to Crookedlion,
Cougarkit is a russet cashmere bengal. She has
blue-gray eyes, like Coldheart, but they’re piercing
and kind of intimidating. Especially because it’s very
easy to know what she’s trying to say, even though Cougarkit is mute.

Sure, Cougarkit never speaks. But, her death stare is
enough to tell you what she wants and when she wants.
She isn’t necessarily shy, but she stays away from most
kits older than her because of course, when you have a
disability, the chances of you getting teased/bullied just
shoots through the roof. She gets angered easily, and
again, she wouldn’t have to tell you for you to know, it
would be obvious. Many cats find it complicated to hold
a pleasant conversation with her because (a), she can’t
speak, and (b), her intense eye contact is enough to make
anybody uncomfortable. In other words, in a staring
contest, Cougarkit would destroy anybody and everybody.
She can get really defensive both her and especially her
siblings’ disabilities, staring down hissing
away the enemy as much as she can without actually
speaking. Her sense of humor is… well, allow me to say-
broken. She’s the kind who you’d say, “Break a leg!” And
then get extremely angry at you for threatening her to break
something, not understanding what you really meant. She
doesn’t understand sarcasm at all.

With those happy little traits out of the way, now for some
extra stuff. Cougarkit will probably be both guarded and
be the guardian of both of her siblings, probably encouraging
them to stick together. In her mindset, sure, they all have
their own issues. But, if they worked together, it would work
out perfectly. She struggles to forgive anyone who was rude
to her or her siblings. This leads to her disliking- hating her
mother. And her father, for that matter. She views that her
mother didn’t care for her at all, and didn’t care for her
siblings. She feels lonely and abandoned, hopping between
anger and misery that her mother must’ve hated her and
her siblings to much she just left them to themselves, alone,
without a single loving parent to stick with them.

~ @jupiter ~
//Oh, and great plot by the way. Had fun reading about it/writing up an application!\\

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; March 25th, 2023 at 07:35 AM.
Old March 25th, 2023, 08:27 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols

Silence spoken, Silence heard, Silence seen.

You feel yourself being watched from the shadows, looking over your shoulder often. You can't seem to track down the feeling, can't see where it's coming from. There! An eye glint! Pushing through a bush you see... a kit. One that is staring, unblinking at you... you feel creeped out.. but soon you come to learn about-

Valleykit.
they/she
the watcher

- Appearance -

A small, long-furred kit, brownish-grey fur with darker brown rosettes. Gold-blue eyes. Soft and fluffy ear tufts, and soft, calm eyes. Their tail is long and... grey-silver. Many cats see them and question how in the world this cat came out like this. The answer? Chimera kit. Their belly is the same grey-silver color that reaches up over her sides like claws. Their eyes are wide and always watching, their ears pointed up and flicking. Using the two sense her siblings don't have to their advantage, Valleykit is often the one, despite being the runt, leading the other two when needed.

- Personality -

Valley is a confident confidante. Seeing as how they cannot speak, they are often looked to and told many secrets. She finds comfort in finding other mute cats in the Clan, learning slowly how to communicate in such a way as they do. Many find her to be silent, and not just her tongue. Their steps are light and soft, tending to sneak up on cats and scaring them when she is suddenly behind them. She is quite happy, despite her muteness, and finds themself wandering. Very quizzical and loving to learn, Valleykit has their eyes on one goal; warrior.

- Plot ideas -

Valleykit finds themself alone in the nursery one day, unable to find Emberkit or [NAME], freaking out and hunting down a cat to help. Turns out, they were behind the nursery. Oops.
As apprentices, the triplets find themselves separated for the first time in their short lives, and due to this, maybe, for a short time while they get used to being apprentices, their relationship becomes strained. Until they all go hunting together, and catch a massive rabbit.

Now that you know more about WindClans Watcher, you find yourself feeling adoration for this runt, protecting their siblings all while staying silent. Grabbing her by the scruff, you bring them back to WindClan, and back with their siblings, to learn more.

{• @jupiter - i hope you liked this hehe i had so much fun writing this :3 •}

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old March 25th, 2023, 11:13 AM
queen of procrastination

Bump Policy: 2 Hours+ (no reply)
My Mood: Bored

Post Re: see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil (finder)

The One Who Does Not Hear but You Should Fear

With that I introduce... The Shadow!
Something is among the darkness of the forest. You don't know what it is but She knows who You are. They have been watching you all along, you didn't hear them? She didn't hear you either, yet she knew you were there. They are the one that treads among the darkness, where she feels at home.

-------------------------------------------------------

Frightkit
She/Her or They/Them

~Looks~

The cat has a beautiful white coat with black stripes and spots that of a Bengal. It is called the Moscow Mutation. Their eyes radiate a cold light with the color of blue-grey eyes, like those of their mother. Some stare in awe at her beauty, and others whisper of her oddity. Good thing she cannot hear them or they would get a few words from her.

~Personality~

Frightkit is quiet because of her deafness. Being born deaf has prevented them from learning the words that others speak. She is quite hot-headed and expresses her anger in many forms but, they also have a kind heart that is open to all those she trusts and even those they don't. She is stern, always making everyone abide by her rules to keep them safe.

~Story Ideas~

I was thinking that since her blind sibling is the mouth and the mute sibling is the eyes and ears, Frightkit could be their shadow. The one who holds all their secrets, the one who is always there when needed, the one who gets information and to places faster than any other. I feel like this would give them a crucial role in the trio. As well as afterwards she becomes sorta like a villain with morals because of some event. Just a thought!

~~~~~~~

~ I hoped you enjoyed reading this @jupiter ! I know this is shorter than the other replies but I did put an effort into this. ^^ Also great plot! <3 ~

Pls someone join me
Hello!

I'm trying to get back to rping, feel free to chat with me or ask for anything.
Old March 25th, 2023, 12:08 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

<3

Old March 26th, 2023, 08:16 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

<3