Closed Thread

Old January 20th, 2017, 08:54 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
(Oh mkay ^^)

Lightpaw gave a slight nod of understanding. I can get that. She then glanced at Goldenpaw to see her reaction, noticing the little flicker of disapproval in her eyes. She gently shoved her, sending her a look that plainly said, Don't think I'm gonna go all lovey-dovey on him! Yeah, Soaringpaw was a great guy, but could she live with him? He'd be a good friend, yes, but would he get in the way of her and Goldenpaw's relationship? He's cool, sure, but I don't know all of him yet. I'm not sure I fully trust him yet...

Lightpaw cocked her head as he stuttered, as it hadn't happened before. It was understandable that he was nervous, but he seemed to be nervous for a different reason. For his parents, maybe? Or old friends and other family? She skimmed the area again, trying to find a cat Soaringpaw could be looking at or for. There were so many cats around, though, it was almost impossible to distinguish one from another. There's just too is my scents...!
Soaringpaw looked around, watching out for a cloudy sky. Soaringpaw! The voice yelled What are you doing? "Nothing..." He mumbled, unaware that Shootingsky was not the only cat hearing him. He sat down, curling his frosty tail over his paws. Shivering from the cold, he looked up at Lightpaw. "Should we go back to Thunderclan? It's almost night-time, and the shadows are becoming colder still."He shivered again, this time his teeth chattering aswell. "If we're lucky, it might snow" He smiled, looking down then all around then up again."Imagine waking up, to ash and dust, You should wipe your brow and your sweat and your rust" (THe striked part is not part of the rp xD its just a reference to Imagine Dragons" just ignore it) "Imagine waking up every day to find your home covered in snow" He laughed "Imagine living like a skyclanner"

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old January 20th, 2017, 09:39 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The female tilted her head and shrugged, "So be it," she mewed. She thought though, 'What are you doing! Just don't give up like that!,' she felt guilt, but she swallowed and ignored it. "Hmm, that is good. Nothing has been going on in my clan really," she sighed. (sry really short)
Leafstorms' face darted back to Dewpatch, and then to his paws. The usually mysterious tom was acting odd. He could tell despite his big headed attitude, this cat was making him feel something he had never felt before his usual 'flings'. He looked to the she-cat once more holding his emerald gaze for longer and suddenly became entranced. He told himself not to be stupid, yet here she was. Quite gorgeous in the full moonlight. "Dewpatch." He found himself saying. The tom liked the way her name flitted off his tongue. He smiled. It was a wicked smiled. As if he had found his newest possession. "Dewpatch." The pitch black tom clicked his tongue as he pronounced her name proudly once again. "You..." Leafstorm whispered, in a rather deathly tone. "Are quite the peculiar she-cat." Suddenly wanting to know more about her Leafstorm made himself comfortable. He settled down onto the brush tucking in his paws and closing his eyes. He then asked her not looking up, "what is it like to feel the water between your paws. I hear it so often and always wonder. Does it feel as vigorous as I imagine."

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old January 20th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star View Post
Silversun put on a happy face. "I'm fine, it's just I wonder what will become of the ShadowClan. Our leader is still here, thankfully." Silversun looked at the ground beneath her paws. RiverClan has everything. A leader, deputy, medicine cat, and a medicine cat apprentice. As for ShadowClan, we only have a leader and medicine cat. Silversun shifted her weight again. It was becoming a habit of the she-cat. I have long feared the RiverClan, but now would be the time to join their Clan again...as a kit, I have a small amount of memories. Were those all true? Were they dreams? Messages from StarClan? Silversun looked towards the RiverClan cats. They didn't look like something that could have harmed her and her family 23 moons ago. They looked like a Clan. Not ruthless killers as she imagined them to be. Silversun did think they were last gathering at the seastones, but now she wasn't sure. Can Clans change? Or was that just my imagination?
"Are...you okay Silversun? You seem distracted." He shifted uncomfortably and stared. He knew switching clans was rough, but he sincerely hoped she wouldn't go back to Riverclan. He liked her and was having a rough time already. "Are you thinking about... going back?

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 20th, 2017, 11:13 PM
AWESOME

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
"Are...you okay Silversun? You seem distracted." He shifted uncomfortably and stared. He knew switching clans was rough, but he sincerely hoped she wouldn't go back to Riverclan. He liked her and was having a rough time already. "Are you thinking about... going back?
Silversun was quick to react. She looked at Blackblaze and said, " Of course not Blackblaze, they are far too...complicated for me. Why would I go back if they hurt my family?" Silversun put on a fake smile. "I saw one of your friends earlier in the crowd. Sandscpekle I think was his name." She was egar to change the subject, normally she had fun at the seastones. This gathering was very different. Avoiding the RiverClan cats, the she-cat pawed her way into the crowd to look for Blackblaze's friend.
Red Rose~My meat-eating flower pet.
Dark Rose~My Rose sister
If you want to be in my fam please PM me!
Feed my dragons!
Old January 21st, 2017, 01:56 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
(Oh mkay ^^)

Lightpaw gave a slight nod of understanding. I can get that. She then glanced at Goldenpaw to see her reaction, noticing the little flicker of disapproval in her eyes. She gently shoved her, sending her a look that plainly said, Don't think I'm gonna go all lovey-dovey on him! Yeah, Soaringpaw was a great guy, but could she live with him? He'd be a good friend, yes, but would he get in the way of her and Goldenpaw's relationship? He's cool, sure, but I don't know all of him yet. I'm not sure I fully trust him yet...

Lightpaw cocked her head as he stuttered, as it hadn't happened before. It was understandable that he was nervous, but he seemed to be nervous for a different reason. For his parents, maybe? Or old friends and other family? She skimmed the area again, trying to find a cat Soaringpaw could be looking at or for. There were so many cats around, though, it was almost impossible to distinguish one from another. There's just too is my scents...!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bread View Post
Soaringpaw looked around, watching out for a cloudy sky. Soaringpaw! The voice yelled What are you doing? "Nothing..." He mumbled, unaware that Shootingsky was not the only cat hearing him. He sat down, curling his frosty tail over his paws. Shivering from the cold, he looked up at Lightpaw. "Should we go back to Thunderclan? It's almost night-time, and the shadows are becoming colder still."He shivered again, this time his teeth chattering aswell. "If we're lucky, it might snow" He smiled, looking down then all around then up again."Imagine waking up, to ash and dust, You should wipe your brow and your sweat and your rust" (THe striked part is not part of the rp xD its just a reference to Imagine Dragons" just ignore it) "Imagine waking up every day to find your home covered in snow" He laughed "Imagine living like a skyclanner"
Goldenpaw gave a sigh of relief when Lightpaw gave her that look, she was not one for ignoring the code; and her best freind doing that would leave her heart broken. She walked closer towards the Sky-clan tom, Her Amber eyes boring into his. Goldenpaw noticed something wasn't right. The way he moves and suddenly talk, it was not like him. I don't trust him. That doesn't seem right. And I don't want Lightpaw tangled in his mess. Goldenpaw looked up at the sky, small snowflakes were falling, she smiled. "I like the snow. It's cool and it's fresh. It feels nice on my paws. Anyway, NO, we haven't even heard any news, nothing exiting, just: 'Someonepaw is now Someoneface!' We need more information!"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 21st, 2017, 07:56 AM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

Goldenpaw gave a sigh of relief when Lightpaw gave her that look, she was not one for ignoring the code; and her best freind doing that would leave her heart broken. She walked closer towards the Sky-clan tom, Her Amber eyes boring into his. Goldenpaw noticed something wasn't right. The way he moves and suddenly talk, it was not like him. I don't trust him. That doesn't seem right. And I don't want Lightpaw tangled in his mess. Goldenpaw looked up at the sky, small snowflakes were falling, she smiled. "I like the snow. It's cool and it's fresh. It feels nice on my paws. Anyway, NO, we haven't even heard any news, nothing exiting, just: 'Someonepaw is now Someoneface!' We need more information!"
Lightpaw stayed where she was as Goldenpaw stepped forward, becoming slightly nervous at her advance. She herself was a bit wary of Soaringpaw, but didn't move closer. Him in ThunderClan just sounds so... weird. And I don't even know if he's trustworthy - after all, he's kinda tricking his way into the Clan... "Oh, snow? Yeah it's pretty cool. Ha, get it?" She could tell this wasn't the best time for jokes, but she felt the need to lighten the mood. I don't want them to fight! This is the Gathering, and they should know better.

Lightpaw looked up at the night sky, the starlight shining down on them and everyone else. She knew StarClan was watching them, and if Soaringpaw was ment to stay in SkyClan, they'd stop him. Maybe they don't always speak too clearly, but they know what's right and wrong better than we do. She didn't stop Goldenpaw from questioning him, but glanced quickly at her paws. She didn't want Soaringpaw to think of her as rude, but to know she wasn't... into him.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old January 21st, 2017, 10:44 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Leafstorms' face darted back to Dewpatch, and then to his paws. The usually mysterious tom was acting odd. He could tell despite his big headed attitude, this cat was making him feel something he had never felt before his usual 'flings'. He looked to the she-cat once more holding his emerald gaze for longer and suddenly became entranced. He told himself not to be stupid, yet here she was. Quite gorgeous in the full moonlight. "Dewpatch." He found himself saying. The tom liked the way her name flitted off his tongue. He smiled. It was a wicked smiled. As if he had found his newest possession. "Dewpatch." The pitch black tom clicked his tongue as he pronounced her name proudly once again. "You..." Leafstorm whispered, in a rather deathly tone. "Are quite the peculiar she-cat." Suddenly wanting to know more about her Leafstorm made himself comfortable. He settled down onto the brush tucking in his paws and closing his eyes. He then asked her not looking up, "what is it like to feel the water between your paws. I hear it so often and always wonder. Does it feel as vigorous as I imagine."
The female perked her ears forward as the tom whispered her name. She gave a light smile. She had longed for him to say her name like that. She then thought for a moment at his strange question. "It feels as if the earth is giving life to you again. You can just feel the water's energy coursing through you. It is a bit hard to explain until you tried it yourself," she said not taking her green gaze off him.
Old January 21st, 2017, 11:42 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The female perked her ears forward as the tom whispered her name. She gave a light smile. She had longed for him to say her name like that. She then thought for a moment at his strange question. "It feels as if the earth is giving life to you again. You can just feel the water's energy coursing through you. It is a bit hard to explain until you tried it yourself," she said not taking her green gaze off him.
Leafstorm smiled to himself, glad she was sharing stuff about herself. "tell me more about Riverclan" He lifted his head upward and peered at the she-cat grasping onto her every word. His ears were still flattened in his own twisted version of respect. The moonlight chilled his fur and he welcomed it greatly. It gave him a rush of exhilaration... but that could always be looking at Dewpatch.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old January 21st, 2017, 12:01 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Leafstorm smiled to himself, glad she was sharing stuff about herself. "tell me more about Riverclan" He lifted his head upward and peered at the she-cat grasping onto her every word. His ears were still flattened in his own twisted version of respect. The moonlight chilled his fur and he welcomed it greatly. It gave him a rush of exhilaration... but that could always be looking at Dewpatch.
Her pelt felt warm now. "It is very beautiful, but when it rains a lot it does get muddy. Plus the stream overflows sometimes," she sighed. "Besides that, then it is very nice. There are loving cats who live there, and others who will do anything for their clan," she mewed.
Old January 21st, 2017, 12:02 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Badgerclaw padded around looking for someone to talk to. He flashed his head from side to side.