Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Adoption Acres

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
September Gathering
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:09 AM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by Badwolf
Today 01:44 AM
reflection [p]
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 01:03 AM
RiverClan Open Forum [All...
Last post by dino.
Today 12:55 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:29 AM

Old June 8th, 2023, 06:28 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Please adopt ShiningWish

ShiningWish is an oc of mine from 2019. I have left her unused since then and want to find a new home for her where she will be of more use to her owner! Please adopt her, all her friends from 2019 have found a new home and she is left without one!

Bio:

ShiningWish is a radiant she-cat whose presence illuminates the darkest corners of the forest. Her sleek, medium-length fur is a striking combination of pure white and pale gold, resembling the ethereal glow of a sunbeam filtering through the canopy. Her fur shimmers and reflects light, as if touched by the blessings of StarClan themselves.

Her eyes are a captivating shade of soft amber, reminiscent of the gentle warmth of a summer sunset. They hold a depth of wisdom and kindness, reflecting her compassionate and nurturing nature. They sparkle with a twinkle of mischief, hinting at the playful spirit that resides within her.

ShiningWish's lithe and agile frame is built for swift movements, enabling her to navigate the dense undergrowth with grace and precision. Her paws are adorned with delicate tufts of fur, which seem to dance lightly across the forest floor. Her tail, long and flowing, trails behind her like a wispy trail of stardust, adding to her ethereal appearance.

She possesses a voice as soft and gentle as a whispering breeze, yet it carries a soothing power that can calm even the most troubled hearts. Her words are laden with empathy and understanding, offering solace and guidance to those who seek her counsel.

ShiningWish's true strength lies in her unwavering belief in the power of hope and dreams. She carries within her a boundless optimism that fuels her determination, even in the face of adversity. Her name, a reflection of her spirit, serves as a reminder to her Clanmates that no matter how challenging the path may seem, there is always a glimmer of hope waiting to guide them.

In times of darkness, ShiningWish is a beacon of light, guiding her Clanmates through the trials they face. Her selflessness and unwavering faith inspire others to believe in the power of their own wishes, encouraging them to strive for a brighter future.

With her radiant spirit and kind heart, ShiningWish stands as a symbol of hope and resilience within her Clan. She will continue to shine brightly, casting her light upon the path ahead, as she guides her Clan towards a future filled with possibilities and dreams fulfilled.
Old June 8th, 2023, 10:05 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Please adopt ShiningWish

@acornrunner

I would like to adopt her! Tho I would like more info like what clan she is in, what rank, etc

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3

Last edited by Spookez.; June 8th, 2023 at 10:05 PM.
Old June 10th, 2023, 03:56 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Please adopt ShiningWish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
@acornrunner

I would like to adopt her! Tho I would like more info like what clan she is in, what rank, etc
I dont remember her clan, but I do know her rank! She's a warrior!