Last post by taillow
Today 11:01 PM
What happened with NNROM,...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 11:01 PM

Old July 30th, 2023, 01:17 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Give my regards to your God

Magpiewisp
Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat || He/Him
@dino.

The tom wrapped his tail around his paws as he awaited a certain feline to pop up. It had been a while since he had resided in anothers dreams before, since he'd made his presence known to those outside of the little Council he was apart of. RiverClan was no longer a Clan he wished to associate with, for it had long since fallen down from it's glory. Nothing more than a pile of lazy cats who dare call themselves Warriors.

With a sniff, the Dark Forest resident lifted his head. Ears twitching as he heard noises echoing in the space he chose to have the meeting. The area itself was nothing more than fog, covered in bushes with more branch than leaf, speckled with bright red berries. Tempting berries at that, but you were not to touch, nor digest them.

"I"ll do you no harm, please, join me for a seat. I wish to talk, and make an offer." he hummed out into the void. Hopefully, his desired guest would follow suit.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 30th, 2023, 01:41 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Give my regards to your God

Fog was something Bumblestar often took solace in. Silent, but rarely suffocating—a source of quiet peace for her to reside in simplicity for the time, a shield from the outside world and her responsibilities. She wasn't expecting to open her eyes to it, nor was she expecting to see anything other than the safety of her den. Her senses returned to her in full within seconds, and she rose to her feet to survey her surroundings.

The fog swirled thickly around her legs as she moved forward a single step, head tilting as her eyes raked over the space. Bumblestar wasn't sure if there was ground beneath her feet, or if she was walking amongst the fog itself. Forbidden red jewels dotted the bushes that surrounded her, and the tom before her. A dangerous temptation for cats who didn't know any better. She did, and she paid them no mind.

One ear twitched as the tom spoke. She moved to follow him, eyeing him carefully. He seemed different than Brokenstar and Jaystride, though she wasn't sure of the word to describe him with. Nothing she thought of sounded fitting.

"An offer," she echoed. "What kinda offer?"

[ @Starfall ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old July 30th, 2023, 02:35 AM

Magpiewisp
@dino.

A dipped head as the molly came into view, eyes kept on her at all times. They never left, nor did they falter. He had a plan and he would see through that it happened. Eyes narrowed for a moment before he readjusted himself to stand up and step closer. While doing so making sure he did not come across as aggressive nor as a threat. Although he'd killed many in his lifetime.

"One that would be to your liking, truthfully. After all you would be getting a life out of it." a twitch of his ears. He didn't have to explain that he knew of her lives she lacked, or how he was apart of the Council, no. Because truthfully it was a waste of air and he had better things to do. Better things to achieve. RiverClan was a waste of time and space, and truth be told it was devistating to watch it unravel as it did. So, he would put his efforts elsewhere.

"All you have to do is simply accept my life. That's all. There's nothing more, nor nothing less." a pause as the tuxedo rolled his head, attempting to stretch out his shoulders. "I used to be a RiverClan medicine cat, but with how it's been for these past many moons...it's no longer a Clan I feel pride in calling my home. I'm hoping you can let my dream live inside you. Just to have a thriving Clan." a pause. Because that was...mostly the truth. At least 2/3rds of it was the truth. He wanted his Clan to be the best, and RiverClan used to be...until that Skystar, and since than it's been nothing but regrettable leaders after regrettable leaders.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old July 30th, 2023, 12:37 PM
dum spiro, spero

Maybe "opportunist" was the word.

Bumblestar's right ear twitched as she regarded him, eyes narrowing just slightly with minor distrust. Seasons of experiencing misdeeds at the paws of RiverClan had seeded an ever-present dislike of the Clan, and at once she wasn't entirely certain if she could trust him.

It was, however, merely a dream. He couldn't harm her here, try as he might. The fog suddenly seemed a fraction more enclosing.

"What's the catch?" Her words were laced with thinly veiled suspicion as her eyes flickered over him, as if she could pick the secrets from his starless pelt alone. "A life from a former RiverClanner ain't exactly something I expect to come with no strings attached."

A single life had served her well thus far. Lives from the spirits were a gift, yes, but Bumblestar wasn't afraid to look the gift horse in its mouth if needed.

[ @Starfall ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old July 31st, 2023, 10:08 PM

Magpiewisp
@dino.

The feline did everything he could from keeping himself from rolling his eyes. Honestly, everyone was so worried about backstabbing and false promises. When truthfully all you had to do was stab them back, it was that simple. He couldn't wrap his head around why everyone was so worried over petty words. With a sigh he rolled his shoulders back.

"I believe I stated there would be no catch...although I suppose accepting a life from a former RiverClanner could be considered a catch..." a pause as he truly thought about it for a moment. "I'm surprised you're worried about strings considering where we are." he quirked a brow. "After all you're in an area of the Dark Forest. Although granted I suppose those Stars of you have done nothing but give you failure after failure, let alone laugh at your struggles. I would be annoyed with them too. Well I am but it's for a whole other reason." he hummed, ducking his head in a pocket of grey light, if it could even be considered a light. But only for a moment, the tom himself motioning to sit himself down. If you looked closely, in the glint of the 'light' you could catch a dull red of his iris. Maybe a trick of the light.

"No current RiverClan leader of mine will be getting my soul to harbor in their body with their weak backbone and pathetic attempts at keeping that once glorious Clan afloat. I'll put what I've worked for elsewhere, and make sure what I am is properly utilized. Not kept and stored for moons to come as if I were nothing but a precious stone." his calm demenor melted away for a fraction of a moment, a hiss coming from his maw as he spoke. "I am not something precious to hold and cherish, I am a step up, a plan enemies did not anticipate, and above all else. A Warrior. I may have healed with these paws but that doesn't mean I haven't killed as well. You have potential, and that's precisely what I'm looking for." he paused. Taking a moment to let his visitor drink it all in.

"All you have to do is accept. That's truly it."

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old August 1st, 2023, 01:29 AM
dum spiro, spero

Another twitch of her ear. Could she bite dead cats for saying things she thought were stupid? Bumblestar was kind of tempted to test it out--she would force herself to refrain from doing so.

"Doesn't make a difference where we are," she said with a shrug. "StarClan, the Dark Forest, whatever. You're all dead, anyway. A dead cat's a dead cat. StarClan as a whole, though..." Bumblestar scoffed. She'd decided a long time ago that the stars were cruel. That was their only purpose, to lord over the living and then throw a fit when things didn't work out exactly they way they wanted it to. "Children disguised as all-knowing beings," she muttered.

She studied him for another moment as she copied his movement, tail curling around her paws. "I've got my suspicions for good reason. Your former Clan hasn't exactly been the most trustworthy cats lately." For as long as she remembered, actually. Lionstorm had murdered her Clanmates. Kestrelstar had poisoned them and ravaged her camp. Skystar had kidnapped a once-close friend and then allowed her to perish, and then had acted as if he was perfectly in the right.

'Once-glorious'. Maybe RiverClan had been glorious at one point, but that had been before her time. And if this stranger was displeased with their state of things... perhaps there really was no catch. Except for the possibility that giving a life to a ThunderClanner was a way for him to stick it to RiverClan.

Bumblestar liked this guy.

"Well, if that's really it. Then yeah, I accept."

[ @Starfall ]

Old August 8th, 2023, 08:28 PM

Magpiewisp
Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat | He/Him
@dino.

The tom twitched his ears as the other spoke, quirking a brow as they spoke about the lack of care as to where the origins of their location. Both interested and slightly annoyed that Bumblestar did not care, or maybe it was because he was annoyed he didn't come across as intimidating.

With a huff the shook his head "when they do anything I can see your concern. Granted, if you catch wind of what they'll do...you'll have moons to prepare before they even set the plan in motion." he muttered with dissapointment. It used to be Glorious. Living up to the name it was given, a roaring River. Now it was nothing more than a trickle from a stream. Agonizingly infuriating.

But, he heard the words he wanted to hear, and that caused the ancient medicine cat to step closer. "That's all I needed." he hummed.

"I give you the life of sacrifice."
a pause, a moment to collect his words.

"Never hesitate to discard things in order to reach the ultimate goal. Both simply items, prey, and felines alike. That being said this also pertains to you. Sacrifice is always needed both in the outside world, in those you hold dear, and in yourself as well. You cannot have life without death. If you wish to create a better life for both you and those around you, even if that means you have to pave a path of ash and dust behind you."

Leaning forwards, Magpiewisp pressed his muzzle against the forehead of the ThunderClan leader. Officially sealing the deal. Bumblestar now held in her soul a life from the Dark Forest. Although he didn't care where it came from, just that it was him. After a second he pulled back, and tilted his head.

"If you ever wish for knowledge...in any aspect whether it be what's to come, or what's happened. Bring me an offering." he stated.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old August 17th, 2023, 01:54 PM
dum spiro, spero

Victory and Sacrifice. Two lives out of nine. Bumblestar's gaze never left the stranger as he spoke, and she answered him at first with a simple dip of her head. What he said was nothing new to her; her personal connections were minimal, her morals shrinking with every threat that loomed over her Clan. There was little she wouldn't do to ensure she and her cats remained at the helm of things for as long as possible.

The mention of offerings, however, piqued her interest.

"I'll keep that in mind for the future." A pause, a twitch of her ear. "Thank you."

[ @Starfall ]