Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 02:26 PM

Old May 12th, 2023, 09:18 PM
number #1 car crash heart

Status: Sometimes before it gets better, the darkness gets bigger
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Ciitrus's Character Creator 3.0

bump!
Check out my Art Shop, Character Creator, and Hypokits Shop!
(formerly mellifluentCurator/scruumble_wuumble)
Old May 12th, 2023, 09:23 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

A premium cat with detailed relations >:> @ciitrus--fruitz
Old May 12th, 2023, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WallyDarling~ View Post
A premium cat with detailed relations >:> @ciitrus--fruitz
Accepted! Your full price will be 225kk, and you can pay half up-front and half upon completion. Thank you!
Old May 19th, 2023, 03:00 PM

@Marksman Here's your first character! I'll be posting your second one shortly.

Name: Konstantin
Clan: Loner
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance Description: A large, long-furred Ginger Bengal Tom with grade 1 whitespotting and green eyes.
Personality Description: Konstantin is a violent and standoffish tom. He is quick to jump to attacking other cats, and is very protective of his small territory. He mistrusts every cat he meets, and it takes a long time to break down his angry veneer. However, behind all his walls, He craves connection, but doesn't know how to properly interact with other cats.

Backstory:
Konstantin was born to a purebred Cashmere Bengal former showcat with two other siblings. He and his brother and sister were the product of an affair between his mother and a rogue tom. Because of this, the twolegs treated them with disdain, as they wouldn't be able to sell them since they weren't purebred. His mother also ignored them in favor of her other kits, who were purebred. Because of this, he felt rejected from a young age, and instead fantasized about one day meeting his father again, building him up in his head as an adventurous hero of a tom. He was close with his siblings and felt that it was them against the world.
As an older kit, Konstantin's feelings of rejection festered into resentment towards his mother and siblings, blaming them for his rough life. He began spending more time in the yard, and since the twolegs didn't care about him, they didn't pay attention to his wanderings. Eventually, he found his father, and after a short conversation, decided to start living with him in the forest. Konstantin's life drastically changed from this point, living with his father who had no idea how to parent a kit, let alone an older one who is already angry with the world. He responded to his son's outbursts with anger and punishments. However, despite this rough relationship, Konstantin looked up to his father and tried his hardest to impress him.
When he became an adult, Konstantin had his last fight with his father, leading to his departure from their living area. Despite his father's pleadings, Konstantine left to carve out a home of his own, denouncing all other cats and declaring that he didnt need anyone else. He found an abandoned badger sett and settled into it, claiming the surrounding territory and attacking and chasing off any other animal in the area. Now, he lives off of food scraps from twolegs and the odd mouse he's able to catch. He passes the time imagining himself living in a house with other cats, or in a large group in general, but whenever he meets a real cat, he jumps straight to aggression, forgetting his wants to instead protect his barren territory.

Last edited by ciitrus--fruitz; May 19th, 2023 at 03:06 PM.
Old May 19th, 2023, 05:28 PM

@Marksman And here's your other character! I hope you like him!

Name: Coast
Clan: Longer
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance Description: Medium-Furred Ginger Classic Tabby Tom with grade 1 Whitespotting and Green Eyes.
Personality Description: Coast is a jaded and grumpy old tom who, after many seasons surviving on his own, has no time for nonsense. He works hard to support himself and can be selfish when it comes to resources. A true opportunist, he is mistrustful of other cats, but will work with them if it increases his chances of survival. He's a real "every man for himself" kind of guy.

Backstory:
Coast was born a loner to a hardworking mother and no other family. His mother did her best to raise him, but she struggled to take care of him on her own. Despite this, she tried to instill values of hard work and perseverance in him and teach him the survival skills he would need in the future. She was absent often to find food, and Coast desperately wanted to have a relationship with her, but found it hard to connect with her.
When he was old enough to go out on his own, Coast realized just how right his mother was about the difficulty of living in the wild. He had to learn that there were threats around every corner, and that he had to do what he could to survive. He spent some time in different groups of loners to help him survive, but always ended up leaving. The constant company was foregin and uncomfortable to him. He did spend a lot of time around twolegplace, watching the cats in their houses, but he hated twolegs and would never want to live with them.
As an adult, he began spending more time in twolegplace, stealing food out of trash bins and eating the cat food that twolegs would sometimes offer. Here, he met a gorgeous molly who he began a relationship with. He always wanted to get closer to her, but she wanted it to just be a fling. He knew that she was a former showcat who was used for breeding, but he loved her so much, he didn't care. But all of that changed when she fell pregnant and ended the relationship. After that, he would try all his might to see his kits in her yard whenever he could, but she kept him away, not wanting to associate with him anymore.
Finally, Coast was shocked when one of his sons ran away and wanted to live with him. At first, when confronted with the concept of actually being a parent, he pushed it away. But then, he remembered how much he wanted a good relationship with his mother, he decided to try. His relationship with his son was rocky, though. He struggled to connect with him, as the young cat was angry with the world because of his abusive upbringing. Coast tried to get his son to open up, but he didn't know how to take care of him, and went to anger when he misbehaved. Eventually, soon after his son became an adult, they had an explosive fight that led to his son running off, no matter how much Coast pleaded with him to stay.
Now, Coast has many regrets about his life, and wishes to reconnect with his son. However, the other cat has no interest in a relationship. Coast is getting older, and worries that he will never repair his relationship with him.

Old July 7th, 2023, 02:46 PM

@~WallyDarling~ Here is your character! I hope you like her!

Name: Briarstep
Clan: RiverClan
Sexuality: Lesbian

Appearance Description: Briarstep is a short-furred classic tabby molly with grade 4 whitespotting and pale yellow-green eyes. She has a few scars scattered across her body, notably a large one across her nose.
Personality Description: Briarstep is calm and hardworking. She has a quiet energy within her that makes her approachable to other cats, but lets them know she could be a formidable opponent if they fought. Part of what allows other cats to underestimate her is her humbleness, as she never boasts about her skills and prefers not to use them unless absolutely necessary. A caretaker at heart, she gets along with most of her clan and serves as a role model and protector for the younger and weaker cats. However, due to her easygoing nature, Briarstep often doesn't speak her mind, letting certain things slide even if they bother her, or keeping quiet even if she has an idea. She's more of an observer than an actor.

Backstory: Briarstep was born Talonkit to a loving RiverClan couple and one sister. Her childhood was fairly easy, though throughout all of it, she had a strange feeling watching the other female cats play. She didn't enjoy the rough-and-tumble style of the toms, and preferred to play pretend with her sister and the other mollies. Near the end of her kithood, Talonkit's mother passed away from Whitecough, leaving her father to raise herself and her sister on his own. He struggled to keep track of them, but with the support of his clanmates and the other nursery queens, he managed to get the hang of it.
Talonpaw was apprenticed to a strict tom with very high standards for his apprentices. He wanted Talonpaw to become a great fighter, and though she had no interest in learning to fight, her desire to impress her mentor made her a skilled warrior. However, she still felt that disconnect from tomhood, and eventually after talking to her mentor, who was also trans, she discovered that she was a molly. She spoke with her father about it, and he originally reacted poorly, not wishing to lose his only son. Talonpaw took this badly, instead choosing to bury this part of herself to make her father proud. Her mentor was disappointed and worried about her, but understood, and instead focused on finishing her training.
Shortly before becoming a warrior, Talonpaw's father approached her and apologized for his past behavior. He said that he realized having a relationship with her was more important than having a son. Talonpaw was elated and easily forgave her father, just glad to have him back. He told her that if she was born a molly, her parents would have named her Briarkit. So, at her warrior ceremony, Briarpaw announced her name change and was named Briarstep.
As a warrior, Briarstep keeps a close bond to her former mentor and father. She spends time with her sister whenever she can, and cares deeply about her friends and family, willing to do anything to protect them. She has the calmness of a formidable warrior, and younger cats look up to her. Briarstep has an eye on one particular kit who she thinks would make a great apprentice, and one particular molly who makes her heart skip a beat.

Father: We had some rough patches in the past, but I love him with all my heart and am so proud of him for how he's grown. But he carries a great sadness within him that I wish I could help him with, if only a little bit. I love him, I just wish he could love himself.
Mother: She was an amazing mother for however long I knew her, but I'm starting to forget parts of her. I'll always remember her scent though, and the way she would purr when we curled up next to her.
Sister: She's always been my best friend, and she was one of the first cats to embrace me when I came out. I know I can always count on her if I need support for anything, and she knows she can rely on me.
Mentor: I didn't like him at first, but as we kept training, I started trusting him more. At first I thought he was just a battle-hungry tom, but he taught me the poise and restraint of a true warrior. When he told me he was trans, I connected to him more, and was able to confide in him when I couldn't anyone else. He really cares about me, just in his own way.
Crush: What can I say... she's gorgeous, and I feel like I'm going to melt and die whenever she talks to me. I wish I could speak to her more-- I desperately want to get to know her better, but something keeps preventing me from approaching her. But one day...

Old August 23rd, 2023, 01:30 PM

Open again! There are 3 slots available!
Old August 24th, 2023, 06:20 AM

bump!
Old August 24th, 2023, 06:58 AM
Call me Honey or H!

Status: I'm super into warriors again lately, hence why I’m here
Bump Policy: After 2-3 days pref!
My Mood: Hopeful

Is this open? I'd like to order a premium package :]
(Plus a second drawing & possibly a full relations page)
@ciitrus--fruitz
P.s. Your art is so pretty!! plus I just realised you have an artshop! I'd comm you, but I don't want to overload you with work qwp

Last edited by Honeysnout; August 24th, 2023 at 07:01 AM.
Old August 24th, 2023, 09:24 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

I would like premium please! i already have a set design for the character just need to figure out the other lmao
design is here! and i would like to add maybe a ref sheet to it as well ?
thanks your art is so pretty!!
@ciitrus--fruitz

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; August 24th, 2023 at 09:25 AM.