Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:07 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:05 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by paris
Today 08:02 PM
RC Stragglers Finder
by dino.
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 07:54 PM
Forestpaw's Training
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 07:53 PM

Old August 30th, 2023, 08:42 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Red Means I Love You [F]

Form:
Name: Witherpaw
Clan: ThunderClan
Character Bio: N/A as of rn, she's made specifically for this, but she'll likely become one of my mains lol.
Type of relationship: Love interest! I can see her bring a yandere-like cat, doing anything that Cracklepaw would ask. Despite the fact that she's shy, I'd love it if Crackle could bring her out of her shell and into the real world. maybe they'd even become mates in the future-?
Mention me: @elaif

name meaning: Wither - she shies away from everything and everyone | Paw - required.

She is a shy little girl, always trying to keep out of the spotlights, in the sidelines. She may be athletic and pretty, but she does not think so. Because of her... Checkered past - murder, her bother's suicide, etc - she thinks that she is inferior to those around her. Despite that, though, she is a murderer who does not hesitate to kill if it serves her needs/wants. If she does not get her own way in an argument, she can become violent and very quiet - because she begins to think about the best way to end the other's life.
Witherpaw has anger and trust issues as well as Bipolar Disorder. Her emotions are kind of a rollercoaster ride - so hold on tight! She is easily excited about certain things - food, blood, killing, fights, hunting - and she has a love of climbing. She would do almost anything to garner approval - let it be murder, torture, or other such things.

She was born in a small, close-knit family, as the black sheep. They named her Autumn - for her reddish-brown coat. Her brothers - Summer, Spring, and Winter - were all there when their parents needed them. But Autumn was never around - she was always lurking with a group with cult-like activities. They had planned to use her as a sacrifice, but when she killed their leader... Well, they seen how strong she was despite her young age.
She came home one night with blood on her fur, and a dark deadness in her eyes, and her parents looked at her once and fled. Her brothers had not, however. But Winter looked at her and shook his head.
"You are better than this." he had said, and she had lashed out at him. She killed him in a fit of anger, then her other brothers looked on in horror. This time it was Autumn who had fled, scared because her family's wraith.
Three moons later she came to ThunderClan where she met -----. Her best friend understood her, and made sure she was safe... And happy. And she was until her second moon in the Clan - until she was assigned a mentor. The mentor then look her into the territory, where she then found...
Spring's dead body. The found no scent of a killer, but because of the wounds... Autumn knew that his death was self-inflicted. She had cried over her brother's death, but had quickly hardened and attacked anything around her. Her mentor steered clear of her after that, so she - at 11 moons - has no training whatsoever.

Witherpaw is a red-brown she-cat with lighter red tabby stripes, folded ears, and black smudges. Her left eye is a light, icy blue and her right is a blind white. She has one fang longer than the rest, and a scar on her left shoulder.

Hiya, just letting you know that Wither is kind of a wip!

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; August 30th, 2023 at 12:07 PM.
Old August 30th, 2023, 02:32 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier View Post
Form:
Name: Witherpaw
Clan: ThunderClan
Character Bio: N/A as of rn, she's made specifically for this, but she'll likely become one of my mains lol.
Type of relationship: Love interest! I can see her bring a yandere-like cat, doing anything that Cracklepaw would ask. Despite the fact that she's shy, I'd love it if Crackle could bring her out of her shell and into the real world. maybe they'd even become mates in the future-?

name meaning: Wither - she shies away from everything and everyone | Paw - required.

She is a shy little girl, always trying to keep out of the spotlights, in the sidelines. She may be athletic and pretty, but she does not think so. Because of her... Checkered past - murder, her bother's suicide, etc - she thinks that she is inferior to those around her. Despite that, though, she is a murderer who does not hesitate to kill if it serves her needs/wants. If she does not get her own way in an argument, she can become violent and very quiet - because she begins to think about the best way to end the other's life.
Witherpaw has anger and trust issues as well as Bipolar Disorder. Her emotions are kind of a rollercoaster ride - so hold on tight! She is easily excited about certain things - food, blood, killing, fights, hunting - and she has a love of climbing. She would do almost anything to garner approval - let it be murder, torture, or other such things.

She was born in a small, close-knit family, as the black sheep. They named her Autumn - for her reddish-brown coat. Her brothers - Summer, Spring, and Winter - were all there when their parents needed them. But Autumn was never around - she was always lurking with a group with cult-like activities. They had planned to use her as a sacrifice, but when she killed their leader... Well, they seen how strong she was despite her young age.
She came home one night with blood on her fur, and a dark deadness in her eyes, and her parents looked at her once and fled. Her brothers had not, however. But Winter looked at her and shook his head.
"You are better than this." he had said, and she had lashed out at him. She killed him in a fit of anger, then her other brothers looked on in horror. This time it was Autumn who had fled, scared because her family's wraith.
Three moons later she came to ThunderClan where she met -----. Her best friend understood her, and made sure she was safe... And happy. And she was until her second moon in the Clan - until she was assigned a mentor. The mentor then look her into the territory, where she then found...
Spring's dead body. The found no scent of a killer, but because of the wounds... Autumn knew that his death was self-inflicted. She had cried over her brother's death, but had quickly hardened and attacked anything around her. Her mentor steered clear of her after that, so she - at 11 moons - has no training whatsoever.

Witherpaw is a red-brown she-cat with lighter red tabby stripes, folded ears, and black smudges. Her left eye is a light, icy blue and her right is a blind white. She has one fang longer than the rest, and a scar on her left shoulder.

Hiya, just letting you know that Wither is kind of a wip!

Wowowow! I actually really like this! Would u like to start a trial rp to see how they mesh?

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old August 30th, 2023, 04:16 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post

Wowowow! I actually really like this! Would u like to start a trial rp to see how they mesh?
Mind if I start tomorrow or later today? I have things to do for the guys as of late, and they'll make me withdraw from icecream if I done. :tiredface:

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old August 31st, 2023, 11:10 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

✧.*Name✧.*
✧.*StormPaw, her friends call her StormyPaw or StormyPaw at her request [She's a new gurl so name might change]✧.*

✧.*Age✧.*
✧.*6-9 moons [Again new OC so I'm working out the kinks]✧.*

✧.*Character Bio✧.*
✧.*Stormy is a dark gray tabby with one blue eye and one amber eye. She grew up with two parents and 3 older siblings and a littermate, all hard working cats. Eventually her dad went missing and then her mother. It didn't bother her nothing broke Stormy's shell. Then her older brother. Then her older sister. The her older sibling and litter mate until all that was left was her. It was no big deal for Stormy. Her mother always told her she would take the world by storm and the two weeks of bullying after her litter mate didn't come back from patrol, she threw herself into training. She'd be the strongest apprentice in the entire clan and rise to the top. She'd take over and nobody would mess with her ever again. The bullies coward before her and she would make them her slaves friends. ✧.*

✧.*Type of relationship✧.*
✧.*So I could picture Stormy being impressed by his murdering skills and she would approach him first. Maybe after a couple times of Stormy failing she'd spot him stalking her?✧.*

✧.*Mention me✧.*
✧.* @elaif ✧.*

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf

Last edited by lem~; September 1st, 2023 at 10:14 AM.
Old August 31st, 2023, 12:34 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Form:
Name
Cloudpaw - cloudjumper / clouddance
Character Bio
Currently being developed
Type of relationship
She’d most likely be the honest kind and loving cat who is completely oblivious to the violence and terroir crackle Is doing. She’d definitely show him plenty of affection and affection ( she does this to everyone so jealousy could probably flourish ) I could see her being under his control and stuff. ( yes I’m fine with being stalked and I am interested in her seeing his future )
Mention me: @Leafí

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old September 4th, 2023, 09:08 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Lazy

Form:
Name:Fawnpaw
Character Bio:Fawnpaw is motherly and sweet. She loves to take care of others and forgets to take care of herself. She was raised by her sister, Silk in a clearing with many abandoned rabbit warrens. Fawnpaw saw the battle of Sunkissed Creek, then decided to join.
Type of relationship: Fawnpaw would shower him with affection, either ignoring his violence, or not seeing it. If here were to get caught for his actions, Fawnpaw would jump in and defend him.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; September 7th, 2023 at 07:18 PM.