Today 03:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 24th, 2017, 07:58 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: January Gathering

@xxJaggededgexx @Willowstorm

Padding further into the gathering mob, Fernbreeze settled herself down next to a mottled grey she cat. She cast The she cat a warm glance towards the she cat and curled her tail gently around her paws. She looks nice enough. Might as well introduce myself huh? she turned to the she cat a wide grin growing over her lips. She didn't know how to start, she generally wasn't one to start conversations with other clan cats but alas. Now that she was staring into the side of her head she might have to say something. "Hello. I'm Fernbreeze of windclan" she meows spontaneously.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 24th, 2017, 08:00 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
@xxJaggededgexx @Willowstorm

Padding further into the gathering mob, Fernbreeze settled herself down next to a mottled grey she cat. She cast The she cat a warm glance towards the she cat and curled her tail gently around her paws. She looks nice enough. Might as well introduce myself huh? she turned to the she cat a wide grin growing over her lips. She didn't know how to start, she generally wasn't one to start conversations with other clan cats but alas. Now that she was staring into the side of her head she might have to say something. "Hello. I'm Fernbreeze of windclan" she meows spontaneously.
"Call me Fragileswan, or--, nevermind. I'm in ThunderClan" The mottled she-cat replies, she smiles, This cat seems nice. "Fernbreeze, right?" She nodded, she'd heard her name around but definitely decided not to mention so.
lotusfang
Old January 24th, 2017, 08:39 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Leafstorm perked his head up letting out a sigh of relief. "Yes I'm fine." He relaxed the fur on his neck, which had subconsciously risen. His emerald gaze rested upon the leaders again for the millionth time. He tried to figure out the meaning of the gathering, but he couldn't bring himself to care. This made him furious odd enough. The black tom was aware the clans were where Dewpatch made her home. Although Leafstorm too lived with the clans he did not devote himself to it's very cause. The only thing keeping him there was his rank as a trusted warrior and the lack of a higher role outside the clans. But to Leafstorm, Dewpatch seemed quite the opposite and now Leafstorm found himself wanting to impress her with his own devotion to his clan. However the Thunderclan warrior could not think of anything to say that would be even remotely interesting.
Dewpatch licked her paw and ran it over her ear. She looked to Leafstorm, "What you thinking about?" she asked in her country accent. This tom was very strange to her, which caused her to want to know him better. She sighed at the thought. They could never work out being together. They were in different clans, but either way, she didn't even know if he liked her or not. She sighed once more before turning back to him.
Old January 24th, 2017, 09:43 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Leafstorm cocked his head thoughtfully. "I'm thinking about Thunderclan." he mewed dipping his head truthfully. "Just my future and whatnot." He flicked his tail thinking of something... nice.... these kind of thoughts had escaped the disturbed tom. He thought of having a family with Dewpatch and having kin to teach. The Thunderclanner chuckled softly to himself. "I like you, Dewpatch." the tom said matter of factually. "You are not like the other she-cats. You are tough, and witty. And for that, I believe you a friend."

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old January 25th, 2017, 06:19 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

@Wolf @xxJaggededgexx @Willowstorm

Trinityflame blinked her dark amber eyes. She tore her gaze from the leaders and deputies up on high rock and turned to face the cats amoung the clearing. She parted her jaws to taste the salty air as a breeze whipped the air around them. With a small cough, she stood up.

Gazing around carfefuly, she spotted her fellow warriors milling around with the four other clans. Spotting Fragileswan, another ThinderClan she-cat, Trinityflame padded over, her twisted paw giving her an swift yet odd sort of hobbled gait. The molted female seemed to be in conversation with a WindClan warrior. She was close enough to catch the name of the WindClan warrior.
With a small smile upturning the corners of her maw, she limped over, approaching the two.

So as not to interrupt, Trinityflame stayed silent, merely settling herself neatly next beside Fragileswan, taking in the whole of Fernbreeze with her usual calculating gaze. Realizing she had somewhat butted in, she realized she should probably say who she even was, to say the least. So, waiting for a pause in the conversation, the calico she-cat introduced herself.
Hullo, I'm Trinityflame, Fragileswan's clanmate and fellow ThunderClan warrior. Nice to meet you, Fernbreeze. I hope ye all dinna mind me buttin' in.
She knew their was no way they would kick her out of their conversation, as it was a gathering, but Shen had added the last part of her sentence out of politeness. Even so, she still threw the words out with a hint of her usual serious self, as if daring them to reproach. Now that she had introduced herself, Trinityflame curled her tail around her forepaws and twitched an ear. When she was at a gathering, or anything social, really, she always put a cheerful mood on over whatever she was feeling inside. She may seem the social one, compared to her brother, but really, she was more on the Indipendent side, never much liking the company, or even the help, of others.

She Walks
She Talks
She Thinks

Last edited by Undercover; January 25th, 2017 at 06:21 AM.
Old January 25th, 2017, 06:59 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Leafstorm cocked his head thoughtfully. "I'm thinking about Thunderclan." he mewed dipping his head truthfully. "Just my future and whatnot." He flicked his tail thinking of something... nice.... these kind of thoughts had escaped the disturbed tom. He thought of having a family with Dewpatch and having kin to teach. The Thunderclanner chuckled softly to himself. "I like you, Dewpatch." the tom said matter of factually. "You are not like the other she-cats. You are tough, and witty. And for that, I believe you a friend."
The female smiled and purred. "I like you too," she paused, "You are stranger than most cats I have met," she chuckled. "That is a good thing," dewpatch mewed. She then turned her emerald gaze to the leaders and sighed. "I hope there isn't gonna be another battle," she said placing her paw down. (sry short)
Old January 25th, 2017, 08:20 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The female smiled and purred. "I like you too," she paused, "You are stranger than most cats I have met," she chuckled. "That is a good thing," dewpatch mewed. She then turned her emerald gaze to the leaders and sighed. "I hope there isn't gonna be another battle," she said placing her paw down. (sry short)
Leafstorm frowned. As he suspected the she-cat did not share his views in fighting. He looked around wondering why she had said such a thing. "Excuse me?" He asked. "How come you say that?" (I'm on mobile)

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old January 25th, 2017, 09:33 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Leafstorm frowned. As he suspected the she-cat did not share his views in fighting. He looked around wondering why she had said such a thing. "Excuse me?" He asked. "How come you say that?" (I'm on mobile)
"Because, what if you lost someone you loved dearly? It isn't the concept of the battle, it is the losses that will come after the battle," she mewed. (your fine)
Old January 25th, 2017, 01:59 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
@Wolf @xxJaggededgexx @Willowstorm

Trinityflame blinked her dark amber eyes. She tore her gaze from the leaders and deputies up on high rock and turned to face the cats amoung the clearing. She parted her jaws to taste the salty air as a breeze whipped the air around them. With a small cough, she stood up.

Gazing around carfefuly, she spotted her fellow warriors milling around with the four other clans. Spotting Fragileswan, another ThinderClan she-cat, Trinityflame padded over, her twisted paw giving her an swift yet odd sort of hobbled gait. The molted female seemed to be in conversation with a WindClan warrior. She was close enough to catch the name of the WindClan warrior.
With a small smile upturning the corners of her maw, she limped over, approaching the two.

So as not to interrupt, Trinityflame stayed silent, merely settling herself neatly next beside Fragileswan, taking in the whole of Fernbreeze with her usual calculating gaze. Realizing she had somewhat butted in, she realized she should probably say who she even was, to say the least. So, waiting for a pause in the conversation, the calico she-cat introduced herself.
Hullo, I'm Trinityflame, Fragileswan's clanmate and fellow ThunderClan warrior. Nice to meet you, Fernbreeze. I hope ye all dinna mind me buttin' in.
She knew their was no way they would kick her out of their conversation, as it was a gathering, but Shen had added the last part of her sentence out of politeness. Even so, she still threw the words out with a hint of her usual serious self, as if daring them to reproach. Now that she had introduced herself, Trinityflame curled her tail around her forepaws and twitched an ear. When she was at a gathering, or anything social, really, she always put a cheerful mood on over whatever she was feeling inside. She may seem the social one, compared to her brother, but really, she was more on the Indipendent side, never much liking the company, or even the help, of others.

She Walks
She Talks
She Thinks

Fragileswan nodded at her Clanamte, "Mmhm." She turned back to Fernbreeze, "So," She started, hoping to envelope the two in intermediate converasation.
lotusfang
Old January 25th, 2017, 06:00 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Lightpaw widened her eyes as Goldenpaw made her wild suggestions. But a Clan of foxes and badgers doesn't sound too out of the box... She glanced at her, a smile creeping into her face. "A Clan of foxes and badgers, huh? Who'd be leader? Who'd be the medicine cat - no, medicine badger!" She giggled, gently shoving Goldenpaw. This is why she's my friend! She then looked over at Soaringpaw, watching his face closely. "So is it true? Did foxes and badgers take over your camp?"

Lightpaw narrowed her eyes from the snowflake flurry, the whiteness distracting and almost blinding. Leaf-bare isn't really the greatest of times; scarce prey, cold weather, and increased tensions between all the Clans. Can't green-leaf be here instead? The white she-cat knew she could easily blend in with the white snow, helping to hunt for Clan, but there was hardly any prey to hunt. She shivered, fluffing up her thick fur to warm up. "It's pretty chilly," She murmured. "I wonder how much longer we'll get to stay..."
Quote:
Quote:
Lightpaw nodded slowly, amazed that he knew such things just from looking at snowflakes. All she could see was frozen rain flying in the air, floating down to the ground. How in StarClan does he know that? The ground has a few specks of snow dancing on the grass; not enough to stop a cat, but it was still noticeable. And the frost is getting colder. He may be right; we may have to leave soon. She glanced up at the clouds, noticing their grey colour unhappily. I don't really want to leave though!

Lightpaw looked over at Goldenpaw, seeing her reaction to this information. She wasn't sure if she'd be impressed or just think he was a show-off. It's pretty cool, to be honest. "That's pretty cool that you know that," She said aloud, slightly nudging Goldenpaw. Don't be rude! She shifted her paws, as the cold weather was beginning to get to her. She hated the freezing weather, but still loved snow. Snow's really amazing, but it's just too cold!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Goldenpaw's eyes widened as she listened to Soaringpaw analyse the weather. He sounds like a warrior analysing a battle! So precise, dignified and confident. And it's just snow! Weird.... The golden she-cat cocked her head, the snow-flakes were an icy blue, and the wind was blowing them further in land, "It's going to get very cold. At seastones it will be because of the sea, and in the territory's because of the wind...... Huh." The honey coloured apprentice flicked her tail, "I wonder what's happened to your old camp, have foxes moved in? Have badgers moved in? Have they formed a badger / fox clan? ARE THEY TAKING OVER THE CLANS!?," Goldenpaw meowed, hysterical, she calmed down a bit. "Anyway, that weather anilysing trick is cool, why did Skyclan know it and not the other clans?"
He smiled at Goldenpaw, "Yeah, Pretty cool, huh?" His ears detected Lightpaw "Its true..." He shivered, but not because of the cold. "It was horrible..." He shuddered, shaking his head. "I remember being 5 moons old, and my parents launching themselves at badgers to save me... They barely escaped alive, and Frostbite turned blind." He regained control over his unsteady voice, almost like if he was trying to herd a kit back to the nursery. "I knew cats... friends, mentors, leaders, who died there. After about 6 moons we gave up, and then when we were traveling, we heard about the Evil Era, and decided that we would try and save what we could... Our own clan was shattered and mourning, I didn't have a proper mentor yet, either. We didn't want another clan, not to say four, clans dying and breaking" He swallowed "That's part of the reason that we want to move back... There's barely 15 cats left. Thats part of the reason I want to go, I mean, we, all of my family" Even though there's not much left, you little Vole! You failed to protect Leechkit, and Smallkit! Even Lynxkit, your most treasured sibling With a sharp scowl of anger, he thought back at Shootingsky Lynxkit is still alive! He's just hurt!" He though he could hear SHootingsky chuckling in his head What use is a hurt cat? Much less one with a limp tail! Now he could definetly hear it, loud, wheezing, laughs ringing inside his cranium. You're a failure, Soaringpaw. Suddenly all sound vanished, as if Shootingsky had never been there. He shook himself and continued "We have no one left there... Other than ourselves, and my mother is about to have kits... Please, welcome us..."

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Closed Thread