War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by DragonloverWV
Today 06:39 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:35 PM

Old September 6th, 2023, 09:41 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Family of Morning [Adoptables]

Adoptable Oc: BrindleKit
Why do you want this oc?: I really like the idea of an active family roleplay!
What do you plan to do with it?: UH I have 0 braincells
Will you be available for Rps?: Yes! However I'm bad at replies bahaha
What type of bond do you want them and MorningCall to have/develop?: Up to you. I'm just vibing
Other: aaaAAAAA
Mention: @TawnyNeedsACoffee

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old September 6th, 2023, 09:46 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

@Roo_! join uuussss

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old September 6th, 2023, 10:23 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Placeholder

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old September 6th, 2023, 12:27 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Adoptable Oc: Tansyjaw

Why do you want this oc?: Because she is, quite frankly, a queen. Like, obviously an old fashioned sometimes jerk of one, but she is the queen and everyone else are but her minions.

What do you plan to do with it?: Just...generally being the family tyrant I guess? Like, I'd hopefully have her check in with all of her family members a lot, and make sure they're still on the straight and narrow. She seems like the type to scold full adults like kits because she's that old, and is used to everyone doing what she says. I think she'll generally start just a little bit of trouble around the place, saying inflammatory stuff against Shadowclan at clan meetings and whatnot. She also gives me high-key gossip vibes, so that could be fun. She could start a little knitting group type thing where they talk about 'kids these days' and how the clan isn't as pure as it once was.
She'd definitely by the sweetest old grandma lady in the world to all the kits with good genetics, but she'd also tell them to watch out for so-and-so and try and push some stereotypes on them. I kinda want her to teach kit classes and do a little indoctrination, like knowing who's pure ThC and who's not she'll treat them differently, and generally mention how fully Thunderclan cats are better at hunting and climbing and stuff. Starclan help the kits if she gets to do a warrior code/clan relations class!

Will you be available for Rps?: YES!! Big yes!

What type of bond do you want them and MorningCall to have/develop?: Tansy definitely doesn't love Morning. Like, at all. She'll pretend like her granddaughter doesn't exist, or if they must interact it will be very cold and include plenty of snide comments about how important clan loyalty is, especially since Thunderclan is currently in conflict with Shadowclan.

Other: IDK why, but I just sorta had the idea. Like, maybe she had a fling one time? With a Shadowclan cat possibly? But then her family was super judgy and questioning who's kits they were so she went missing for a wee bit, gave birth, dumped the kit with the twolegs and then came back because she was super young or something and so thought she did something super wrong and so hid it like crazy and immediately got with Thistlethroat to make it look like it was all fine. And now she's kinda glad that all the older cats in Thunderclan were dead because she was always sorta worried that someone would remember and connect the dots and whatnot. This might not fit with your idea for her, but if it does? Maybe? It would be a fun little element to the backstory, and the kittypet could be living on oblivious.

Last edited by gs29513; September 6th, 2023 at 12:28 PM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 01:29 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Adoptable Oc: fernkit
Why do you want this oc?: I could see him playing around and the name is just lovely I’m looking for a cat with a large rped family so that would be lovely.
What do you plan to do with it?: I plan to keep them around and involve them in the family as much as possible.
Will you be available for Rps?: of course!
What type of bond do you want them and MorningCall to have/develop?: I want them to develop a healthy relationship ( fern will be clingy )
Other: nopeeee

Adoptable Oc: wasppaw
Why do you want this oc?: I like the idea of them being a stuck up jerk who is also level headed and often smart at times. But I also want to add in a bit of jealousy between the family members.
What do you plan to do with it?: I plan to keep them around because I also like the idea of wasp. I plan on having wasp dislike his entire family always trying to get away from them when he honestly just wants to be included more.
Will you be available for Rps?: mhm
What type of bond do you want them and MorningCall to have/develop?: I want him to be the younger cousin who is always frustrated and angry for no reason. Always struggling with his feelings and maybe this is when she comes in to help.
Other: nope
Mention: @/TawnyNeedsACoffee

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old September 6th, 2023, 09:41 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post

Accepted for the adoption of PebblePaw <333
I love the dynamic you have presented me for MorningCall and PebblePaw and I feel it will be a very sweet idea for them to gradually come to realise that their great-grandmother is quite toxic for the family and has installed generational hatred towards other clans and this warped perception of a perfect family (stemming from grandma-ma’s own little trauma I would imagine). For them to realise what MorningCall has been through I feel would bring them a bit closer later on down the road, especially since MorningCall would be regularly giving family check ins here and there. Additionally ReedPaw, PebblePaw’s brother
seems to enjoy nagging her about family ties and for extra training. I think they’re negative to possibly guilty feelings over their cousin would make for interesting plot points and conversations <3. I’ll be organising either a discord or site pm chat for those in the fam-bam for any family plot discussions or if anyone wants a history rundown on certain characters or topics to get a better idea of how family dynamics works ^^

great !! if you need my discord it's in my about me or i can just pm it to you for any future planning !!
Old September 9th, 2023, 05:55 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
Adoptable Oc: BrindleKit
Why do you want this oc?: I really like the idea of an active family roleplay!
What do you plan to do with it?: UH I have 0 braincells
Will you be available for Rps?: Yes! However I'm bad at replies bahaha
What type of bond do you want them and MorningCall to have/develop?: Up to you. I'm just vibing
Other: aaaAAAAA

Accepted for BrindleKit, I would prefer for this character to be used frequently however ultimately, it's up to you what you decide to do with them. I will notify those applying for the kits when the mother has been adopted out for rp purposes ^^ I look forward to seeing what you will do for little brindle as a character, im sure morning will keep an eye out to make sure that they don't get into trouble. I will be adding everyone in the family to a discord or PM group for updates or anything if people need to ask anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Adoptable Oc: Tansyjaw

Why do you want this oc?: Because she is, quite frankly, a queen. Like, obviously an old fashioned sometimes jerk of one, but she is the queen and everyone else are but her minions.

What do you plan to do with it?: Just...generally being the family tyrant I guess? Like, I'd hopefully have her check in with all of her family members a lot, and make sure they're still on the straight and narrow. She seems like the type to scold full adults like kits because she's that old, and is used to everyone doing what she says. I think she'll generally start just a little bit of trouble around the place, saying inflammatory stuff against Shadowclan at clan meetings and whatnot. She also gives me high-key gossip vibes, so that could be fun. She could start a little knitting group type thing where they talk about 'kids these days' and how the clan isn't as pure as it once was.
She'd definitely by the sweetest old grandma lady in the world to all the kits with good genetics, but she'd also tell them to watch out for so-and-so and try and push some stereotypes on them. I kinda want her to teach kit classes and do a little indoctrination, like knowing who's pure ThC and who's not she'll treat them differently, and generally mention how fully Thunderclan cats are better at hunting and climbing and stuff. Starclan help the kits if she gets to do a warrior code/clan relations class!

Will you be available for Rps?: YES!! Big yes!

What type of bond do you want them and MorningCall to have/develop?: Tansy definitely doesn't love Morning. Like, at all. She'll pretend like her granddaughter doesn't exist, or if they must interact it will be very cold and include plenty of snide comments about how important clan loyalty is, especially since Thunderclan is currently in conflict with Shadowclan.

Other: IDK why, but I just sorta had the idea. Like, maybe she had a fling one time? With a Shadowclan cat possibly? But then her family was super judgy and questioning who's kits they were so she went missing for a wee bit, gave birth, dumped the kit with the twolegs and then came back because she was super young or something and so thought she did something super wrong and so hid it like crazy and immediately got with Thistlethroat to make it look like it was all fine. And now she's kinda glad that all the older cats in Thunderclan were dead because she was always sorta worried that someone would remember and connect the dots and whatnot. This might not fit with your idea for her, but if it does? Maybe? It would be a fun little element to the backstory, and the kittypet could be living on oblivious.

Accepted for Grand-ma-ma Tansy!! I love how you had the same idea as me for her personality and even her reasoning behind her dislike towards other clans or her relationships. Everything you said is basically how I envisioned her so

However, there is just one detail I do feel I wouldn't want to proceed with as a plot point at least backstory wise, future plots if Tansy comes to hate or disown Morning I do not mind as long as RP makes it understandable. But I would like to add, in my mind, I have never saw their relationship as pure hatred per say, as I always felt that Tansy would probably love Morning deep, extremely deep down. Considering after MistyRain's death, Morning was raised by her grandparents (When I first created her backstory that is). I feel it was just that she was so set in her ways that her constant belittling of Morning's choices and telling her how to behave, speak and live was her own way of showing she cared without actually saying it. However, like you had similarity thought, i do feel it's realistic/how I imagined her, that she would definitely have resentment towards her as a granddaughter. That I would assume would stem from the death of MistyRain as she was considered the golden child so to speak. And because MorningCall is almost a spitting image of her mother, I could assume some of her coldness would be due to the reminder of Tansy's daughter's death, along with her anger of not being able to stop her daughter from repeating a generational mistake (If we went with your plot idea of Tansy once having a lover in ShadowClan which ironically fits as Both MistyRain and MorningCall had kits with SHC toms as well in their own retrospective time periods LMAO). Additionally, some resentment to Morning for feeling as though she is the bad influence in the family too due to Mornings multitude of poor life decisions thus far.

Overall, I'm super excited to see where you take Tansy and i would love to see a complex bond between grandmother and granddaughter where they both resent and care about each other, or fullblown chaos. Im also excited to see the grandmother reaction to other characters in the family how they impact relationships. I will be adding everyone in the family to a discord or PM group for updates or anything if people need to ask anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi View Post

Adoptable Oc: wasppaw
Why do you want this oc?: I like the idea of them being a stuck up jerk who is also level headed and often smart at times. But I also want to add in a bit of jealousy between the family members.
What do you plan to do with it?: I plan to keep them around because I also like the idea of wasp. I plan on having wasp dislike his entire family always trying to get away from them when he honestly just wants to be included more.
Will you be available for Rps?: mhm
What type of bond do you want them and MorningCall to have/develop?: I want him to be the younger cousin who is always frustrated and angry for no reason. Always struggling with his feelings and maybe this is when she comes in to help.
Other: nope
Mention: @/TawnyNeedsACoffee

Accepted for WaspPaw only!! I feel you would really bring the potential out of this Firey ShadowClan apprentice! I do feel it would be interesting to see them bond at clan gatherings or other events where they would get the chance to meet or talk to MorningCall, through MidnightDream @silverwynds , The ShadowClan family lines morals are different to ThunderClan bloodline however I can say from my plot line for them SpiderWish is quite strict on her expectations and WaspPaw being her son would feel an immense amount of pressure to perform well in his training. I'm excited to see where you take him in rp!! I will be adding everyone in the family to a discord or PM group for updates or anything if people need to ask anything

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old September 9th, 2023, 06:04 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post

Accepted for BrindleKit, I would prefer for this character to be used frequently however ultimately, it's up to you what you decide to do with them. I will notify those applying for the kits when the mother has been adopted out for rp purposes ^^ I look forward to seeing what you will do for little brindle as a character, im sure morning will keep an eye out to make sure that they don't get into trouble. I will be adding everyone in the family to a discord or PM group for updates or anything if people need to ask anything

Accepted for Grand-ma-ma Tansy!! I love how you had the same idea as me for her personality and even her reasoning behind her dislike towards other clans or her relationships. Everything you said is basically how I envisioned her so

However, there is just one detail I do feel I wouldn't want to proceed with as a plot point at least backstory wise, future plots if Tansy comes to hate or disown Morning I do not mind as long as RP makes it understandable. But I would like to add, in my mind, I have never saw their relationship as pure hatred per say, as I always felt that Tansy would probably love Morning deep, extremely deep down. Considering after MistyRain's death, Morning was raised by her grandparents (When I first created her backstory that is). I feel it was just that she was so set in her ways that her constant belittling of Morning's choices and telling her how to behave, speak and live was her own way of showing she cared without actually saying it. However, like you had similarity thought, i do feel it's realistic/how I imagined her, that she would definitely have resentment towards her as a granddaughter. That I would assume would stem from the death of MistyRain as she was considered the golden child so to speak. And because MorningCall is almost a spitting image of her mother, I could assume some of her coldness would be due to the reminder of Tansy's daughter's death, along with her anger of not being able to stop her daughter from repeating a generational mistake (If we went with your plot idea of Tansy once having a lover in ShadowClan which ironically fits as Both MistyRain and MorningCall had kits with SHC toms as well in their own retrospective time periods LMAO). Additionally, some resentment to Morning for feeling as though she is the bad influence in the family too due to Mornings multitude of poor life decisions thus far.

Overall, I'm super excited to see where you take Tansy and i would love to see a complex bond between grandmother and granddaughter where they both resent and care about each other, or fullblown chaos. Im also excited to see the grandmother reaction to other characters in the family how they impact relationships. I will be adding everyone in the family to a discord or PM group for updates or anything if people need to ask anything

Accepted for WaspPaw only!! I feel you would really bring the potential out of this Firey ShadowClan apprentice! I do feel it would be interesting to see them bond at clan gatherings or other events where they would get the chance to meet or talk to MorningCall, through MidnightDream @silverwynds , The ShadowClan family lines morals are different to ThunderClan bloodline however I can say from my plot line for them SpiderWish is quite strict on her expectations and WaspPaw being her son would feel an immense amount of pressure to perform well in his training. I'm excited to see where you take him in rp!! I will be adding everyone in the family to a discord or PM group for updates or anything if people need to ask anything
She will be used frequently I'm sure! And I'm excited for when their mother is adopted out
Old September 18th, 2023, 05:33 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic