Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:10 AM

Old September 19th, 2023, 09:20 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default The road of Lonelyness || OPEN ROLEPLAY.

Raven
More Info:
Raven is a Tall slim smooth-furred Night-black Tom. Around 17 moons, seems to have separation anxiety and Claustrophobia, a fear of enclosed spaces. He has developed these fears through Trama. It is wise you approached him calmly.

Raven traveled across the Lonely rode.

Almost everywhere he went was Lonely. Ever since his sister died he's never had anyone he could really depend on. Which caused him to build fears and slowly creep towards insanity. The only spark inside him was the hope of joining the clans...

But right now, he would find something to eat. Dammit, it's like my nose is broken or all the creatures here died somehow. Raven slowly muttered to himself as he pattered slowly through the underbrush. He kept is senses alert for any signs of food or shelter.

He was about to duck down further and travel through some bushes when He noticed a small hole. The hole would be a great place to take a nap! It was big enough for Raven to fit inside. He pushed himself as he was crawling through the enclosed space. Suddenly, he froze. I'm stuck! I'm stuck! I'm Stuck! I'm stuck! He was well not stuck. The den reeked of Badger but it was likely old and abandoned. But the smell didn't scare him.

I'm dying I can't breathe I'm dying... Dying... Dying... Dying... He was very well fine and able to breathe well. I'm suffocating! The air is leaving! I'm trapped! I'm going to die here and no one will hear my screams! He began hyperventilating and looking around frantically. He was doing everything rather than sleeping peacefully. Raven began to feel heavy and like he was going to faint and pass out. All the air is leaving and I'm going to die! He felt as if the hole was getting smaller and smaller, he felt as if the hole was crushing him from the inside.

He began to try and move back, but every time he blinked the hole felt as if it was getting smaller. Like he was going to get smooshed. No no no! He started to move faster. I'm going to die here all alone!

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old September 19th, 2023, 09:33 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: The road of Lonelyness || OPEN ROLEPLAY.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  Deadfeather - Schzoid Personality Disorder - Non-binary (afab) - Gray with black markings and near red, amber eyes. Purrks - Shadow Fiend (status - on), Beefed Up - t2 ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Shadow Fiend - on

Honestly, this Badger was far too close to where they were nesting for their comfort. They were going to kill the damn thing when the strong scent of fear made them gag. "Shoot. " They murmured before slinking out of the Shadows.

Shadow Fiend - off

"Shut up or you're going to alert it." The faintest scent of Shadowclan clung to their fur, which was constantly trying to be rubbed out. "I'm alert, if it does come, just get the hell out, I'll deal with it myself."

- @Froggy

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; September 19th, 2023 at 09:34 PM.
Old September 19th, 2023, 10:56 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: The road of Lonelyness || OPEN ROLEPLAY.

Raven
More info:

Raven is a Tall slim smooth-furred Night-black Tom. Around 17 moons, seems to have separation anxiety and Claustrophobia, a fear of enclosed spaces. He has developed these fears through Trama. It is wise you approached him calmly.

Raven was so worried about not being crushed that he didn't notice the cat approaching him. The panic attack had mostly blown over and he was more focused on leaving.

Suddenly, he heard a voice scream at him. What the hell? I'm about to get crushed to death and this guy is screaming about attracting something! "H-help! Is anyone out there?" He leaned himself against the tunnel and pushed. Trying to give him air to breathe as he felt as if it was getting swept out his lungs.

@Peach

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; September 21st, 2023 at 12:25 AM.