Old October 1st, 2023, 02:13 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw smiled at her friend. "That'll be fun. My face and back just need to heal." She said, licking her chest.
Shypaw chuckled softly "so what got you? hehe look at Us! at this rate we'll be quite scary" Shee meowed, turning to show her facal-neck wound

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old October 1st, 2023, 02:14 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

At Bumlestars tart call, Brambleberry and Sparkleap came out for the meeting
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old October 1st, 2023, 02:15 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demini View Post

Shypaw chuckled softly "so what got you? hehe look at Us! at this rate we'll be quite scary" Shee meowed, turning to show her facal-neck wound

Fawnpaw

"Someone named...Cougarbite I think. Me and Nightgaze fought them for a bit." She said. The right side of her face had been clawed, leaving a large cut over her eye.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old October 1st, 2023, 02:19 PM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
Fawnpaw

"Someone named...Cougarbite I think. Me and Nightgaze fought them for a bit." She said. The right side of her face had been clawed, leaving a large cut over her eye.
"Shadowclanners" Hissed Shypaw "what a nussance am i right?" she meowed with a sassy flicker of her ears

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old October 1st, 2023, 02:23 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Little baby chatter fed into her headache, making her want to screech at the perpetrators. They were talking about stupid and useless things, and she just wanted them to shut up. Resisting the urge to yowl, Violetfreckle instead gave a sideways glare to the pair of chatty apprentices. She was going for something along the lines of 'Shut it, or if Bumblestar doesn't smack you, I will.'

// @Demini @Shadowed Flower \\
Old October 1st, 2023, 02:29 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Violetfreckle °•

Little baby chatter fed into her headache, making her want to screech at the perpetrators. They were talking about stupid and useless things, and she just wanted them to shut up. Resisting the urge to yowl, Violetfreckle instead gave a sideways glare to the pair of chatty apprentices. She was going for something along the lines of 'Shut it, or if Bumblestar doesn't smack you, I will.'

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw snapped her head over to the warrior, the left side of her face still red with blood. She let out a half hiss, then shuffled towards Shypaw, her tail laying over theirs. @Demini (Short, sorry)

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; October 1st, 2023 at 02:30 PM.
Old October 1st, 2023, 02:34 PM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw snapped her head over to the warrior, the left side of her face still red with blood. She let out a half hiss, then shuffled towards Shypaw, her tail laying over theirs. @Demini (Short, sorry)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Violetfreckle °•

Shypaw openly Ignored the Warrior, giving them a pointed look before loafing

Old October 1st, 2023, 03:10 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Redkit was already in the clearing at the time, so she had escaped her mother (since she was already frolicking about when Bumblestar ordered the kits to go in the nursery, and she pricked up as she watched Bumbleleader dropped two bodies at the foot of the Stormcrest. "U-Uncle C-Cwackles?" The little bobtail squeaked out, face dropping as she hurried to his side. What was the red stuff? Was there a pond of red water instead of blue that he had fallen into? "Uncle Cwaaaackles, wake up!" She whispered. "You're gonna miss the meeting!" Since he wasn't awake yet, she nestled herself against his fur, cuddling him to no end, since he wasn't awake to bat her off like usual. Confusion and dread shot through her as she touched his cold, hard body and she jerked back, a whimper escaping her. What was going on?

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old October 1st, 2023, 03:46 PM
nothing's forever

alderstep
Like a crow to a carcass, Redkit was snuggling with Crackle(kit)paw's body. He hadn't even seen her (annoying?) self scamper over, so she must've been there already. Alderstep watched from his safe, secluded spot in the back, eyebrows coming together in concern. Was anybody gonna do something about that...? Technically he could, yeah, but explaining the concept of death to a child wasn't exactly on his short to-do list for the day. Besides, the russet cat could still remember the things that Redkit had said, so reflective of her uncle's blood-thirsty ways. Thinking back on it made him shudder. Yeah, no. Not doing that today. Ew.

And looking at Crackle(kit)paw's dead body, he found himself unable to mark down what he was feeling. Maybe it was nothing, though he wondered if he should be rejoiced the troublesome creature was dead. The white cat had always inspired a sense of uncanny-valley mixed with sheer ire within him. So why wasn't Alderstep jumping for joy? He distinctly remembered wanting to tear the kid to pieces, but. Guess he just didn't really want that.

Vinekit, though. The kit had to be connected, judging by the careful placement. Alderstep twitched his whiskers. Whatever, thinking was overrated and Bumblestar would explain soon enough.
Old October 1st, 2023, 04:05 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Rainclaw arrived.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.