Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ollie
Today 12:50 PM
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 12:49 PM
ashtuft’s super sigma art...
by ashtuft
Last post by Willowfern
Today 12:49 PM
~:*: Leafí's Art shop:*:~
by elaif
Last post by Willowfern
Today 12:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 30th, 2023, 07:50 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: perish, foxes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Hearing a pained sound from the warrior on her back made Bumblestar's attention snap over her shoulder, though she relaxed once she saw Violetfreckle do the same. A lump settled itself in her throat at the sight of the other she-cat's state.

She started to move forward toward the tree bridge, but Violetfreckle's voice made her stumble again with a spike of unlabeled emotion in her chest, and she grunted as she righted herself. What?? "I- someone's putting nonsense in your head," she muttered as she started walking again, ignoring the way her pelt seemed to grow warmer. "You're losing blood. Quiet down 'n stay still, last thing we need is both of us falling into the ravine or you makin' yourself sick."
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Pain pain pain. Agony. Angry fox still chewing on her leg. Was it even still there? Was she gonna look like Mudhound now? Violetfreckle didn't really even register what Bumblestar said. She didn't even register what she had said. Did she say something? Obviously she did. Whatever it was stirred some weird feeling in her brain that she didn't know how to put into words. Even if she did know, the feeling was overtaken by more pain. Her leg was gonna fall off. Was she still bleeding? Aw man, was she bleeding on Bumblestar's nice light fur?

"Heyyyygh I think I'm gettin your furs allllll. Red. I can. I can stop?" Her words were slurred as she very clearly was out of it. "I don' wannnaaa get you all red. You look nice n your light fur. Kinda soft n pretty. Hmmmnmgh like a nest with feathersss." She dug herself deeper into Bumblestar's pelt, completely disregarding her earlier guilty comment about getting the other cat's fur bloody. "I thiiiiink my leg's gonnnaa go poof. Can you telll medicine cat to not do that. I want my leggg," she lamented, sighing dramatically into the leader's fluff. Words were definitely coming out of her mouth, but Violetfreckle's brain was on some sort of terrible autopilot, because she had no idea what she was even saying. All she could focus on was not passing out cold again.
Old September 30th, 2023, 09:49 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Distantly the downed warrior noted that the sound of arguments had faded and that things seemed to have calmed in the area but couldnt really bring themselves to open their eyes and check. It was all the warrior could do to stay conscious, for all the good that did them, shakily breathing on the ground.

A single ear flicked as the distant sound of their name. Did someone need them? The warrior probably wasnt able to do much, sorry whoever was asking but they'd try to react if it was Leafpaw. Leafpaw was hurt and probably needed reassurances, yes maybe they could do that.
Except.... No the voice was deeper, and oddly familiar. Sad, scared.... It took a moment for the tripod to figure it out. Bumble-sis! Their sister was upset and Mudhound wanted more then anything to say something to comfort her, but..... They couldnt they just couldnt.

It was like their throat locked up all the warrior couldnt move a muscle, hearing Bumble-sis step nearby and pick my the close limp form of Violetfreckle. The reason was simple really, guilt. Cold, burning guilt strangled all words in their throat and forced the warrior still and unmoving even as they remained conscious through sheer force of will, a tear welling but absorbing into their fur before it could be seen. They'd failed so many cats tonight, not done enough not been strong enough and wasnt sure how they were supposed to face their sister ever again. Mudhound couldnt do enough to make sure the apprentices were never allowed on this patrol, even knowing this was doomed from the start. They couldnt protect the apprentices either, as much as they tried, and both Lotuspaw and Leafpaw were hurt significantly. Finally, they couldnt do enough, fight hard enough, and protect a hurt Violetfreckle who was now laying on the ground next to them. Violetfreckle, Bumble-sis' special cat, even if the two wouldnt admit to the looks they gave eachother.

For all this was Aldersteps folly, it was also Mudhound fault and it was eating the warrior alive.

So they laid, still and quiet, silently crying as Bumblestar picked up the babbling warrior and started to leave.

So too did they refuse to move for Ghostpaw, simply unable to deal with her right now. There was too much pain and hurt and they were doing all they could to stay awake and silent. A hard call, given the agony that Ghostpaw caused trying to lift them. Every movement of the apprentice trying to move them jolted the wounds and earned a low whine of pain from the warrior. Ghostpaw failed to move them of course, they were a little apprentice and Mudhound was a giant maine coon mix, a full grown warrior. For all she was trying to help it wasnt helping, it just wasnt helping, it was hurting. Twitching against Ghostpaw the warrior even tried to move away, failing in their weakness, and would bat at them to get them to let go if they could just to be rid of the torment.

Spiderthroat arriving was a relief.
Finally the warriors golden eyes cracked open to look at the tom, staying pliant and limp as Spiderthroat maneuvered them onto his back to pick up. There was something the tripod wanted to do before they left.... Something they were forgetting.... Hazy eyes flicked across the area before landing on the body of the adult fox they'd killed. Right, the fox skull they'd wanted for Bumblestar. Even if they couldnt bring themselves to face their sibling any time soon they needed to bring one to her, a pretty predator skull for their sisters den like they'd talked about. Fat chance for Mudhound to get that skull themselves right now though and it looked like the bodies were being buried now.

A crusted mouth crackled open, weakly insisting "Spider.... Fox. Fox skull. Need. Spider-" Their stuttered weak words were cut off by a low groan as Spiderthroat stood, eyes squeezing shut before opening again. With the tom carrying two cats back there was no way he was able to help so.... Hazelflash, who was dealing with the bodies. "Hazel!" The speech was faint but insistent. "Hazel! Fox skull! Need a- need a- please." the sentence seemed to take too much out of Mudhound and they panted heavily at that, spent utterly.

Actually.... Mudhound was just gonna take a short nap now, hope thats alright. Theyd.... Theyd be up before they got back to camp, yeah. Just a short nap, just resting their eyes really......
The warrior went limp on Spiderthroats back, large paws faintly kissing the grass all the way back to the camp.

@Starfinder @dino. [I](mentions for people mentioned) [/I @Starfall @Lillian (hey ian can hazel harvest and bring a fox skull back for muddy please?)
Old October 1st, 2023, 01:19 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
@Caspian | @Rani | @Starfinder | @Leafy
(Heyo Starfinder /w\ Spider's going to be handling Mud, so pardon him being a stinker but he really does not care for Ghostpaw rn )

The Hornet watched as the deputy simply walked off. Taking a moment to make sure the ginger feline was truly over the ravine before making his way towards Mudhound. Feeling halfface on him shift off and on. He needed to get both of these warriors back to camp.

But, than Bumblestar came barreling in. Watching as she took in the scene in front of her. Since she was here that meant either her poor excuse of a deputy made it back to camp, or she was tired of waiting on them. Either could work. Brow quirking as she said his name. But than he was told to do something he was already planning on doing. A little voice inside of him wanted to simply turn and walk back towards camp. Now that he was told to do it, he no longer wished to do so.

But. It wasn't the three legged tom's fault he finds the Leader Bossy, nor was it his fault for his little annoyances. Although it seemed as though he could take his anger out on the Apprentice who seemingly didn't listen to a single word he'd said. A grave mistake for that one. Making his way towards the duo, watching as Ghostpaw attempted to pick the elder tom up.

Without warning Spiderthroat aimed to shove the apprentice aside. Leaning down so he was well within her line of sight. "Go. Do as your told before I make you." he stated. No room for argument. "I'll be informing Bumblestar of your little lying stunt once we get back to camp. So you have until than to try to think of a damn good reason for you trying to take credit for what Lotuspaw did." he was over it. He was over most of them.

In that time, Mudhound was once again on the ground, the Apprentice no longer holding them up. Taking a moment to just stand there and figure out...well...how. He couldn't jostle no face here. But he also had to get a hold of the large brute beneath him. Maybe this was his reason behind his retireing. Maybe this is what did him in. He'd pull a leg or something and waste away in the Elders den. No he'd go crazy and start a murdering rampage. Picking up the large warrior it was.

With lots of patience, effort, and a little bit of wiggling Mudhound was now propped up so all Spiderthroat had to do was stand and he'd be fully on his back. Taking a deep breath in, the tom whispered "Suck it up. This may hurt." to his two new passengers and fully lifted himself up. The pair shifting a bit. The Calico took a moment to steady himself, shifting the weight, before he attempted to take a step forwards. Yeap. Yep. Two cat's were pretty heavy.

His attention going from his passengers (what was he a grumpy bus now?) to the Apprentice who had moved no face out of the fight's way. Ah, he was worried about the other Apprentice. "I'd assume so. The so called help came. Get to camp with your leaving buddy and give them a look for yourself."
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShoomy View Post
Willowwisp
Thunderclan
Master Scout: ACTIVE | Agatha Kitty: ACTIVE | Mind Reader: ACTIVE

Willowwisp listened to Bumblestar. "Ghostpaw? I kind of need to bring you back to camp. She said.Or I could die.

@Starfinder-Ghostpaw
@Rani

(Lemme explain. she wasn't trying to claim glory. she grabbed a bunch of bees [her brain works in strange ways. so does mine.] instead. Didn't help anything in the end, they all just got distracted. that in her opinion is backup. literally will bring bees to every battle. Also cuz her Rper suddenly has exams and has not that much time here)

"Yeah sure." the apprentice stared around her. She felt... So stupid. I'm sorry. I'm a crap Clan cat. Perhaps it was a curse for outsiders joining the Clan. But... Sprucepaw seemed okayish, and Spiderpaw too. Probably just her own idiocy. She dumbly followed the warrior, blanking out, trying to forget everything, everything, everything. She failed Whisper, Mudhound, Sprucepaw, he entire Clan, possibly. Who else would she let down next? Ghostpaw sensibly fell in step. She'd go kill something later, she supposed.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old October 1st, 2023, 06:32 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfinder View Post
@Rani

(Lemme explain. she wasn't trying to claim glory. she grabbed a bunch of bees [her brain works in strange ways. so does mine.] instead. Didn't help anything in the end, they all just got distracted. that in her opinion is backup. literally will bring bees to every battle. Also cuz her Rper suddenly has exams and has not that much time here)

"Yeah sure." the apprentice stared around her. She felt... So stupid. I'm sorry. I'm a crap Clan cat. Perhaps it was a curse for outsiders joining the Clan. But... Sprucepaw seemed okayish, and Spiderpaw too. Probably just her own idiocy. She dumbly followed the warrior, blanking out, trying to forget everything, everything, everything. She failed Whisper, Mudhound, Sprucepaw, he entire Clan, possibly. Who else would she let down next? Ghostpaw sensibly fell in step. She'd go kill something later, she supposed.
Yellowpaw
Shadowclan
Silver Tongue: ACTIVE | Shadow Fiend: ACTIVE

"No you're not. Otherwise, you'd probably be back as a loner."
Willowwisp replied. She padded in the path it took to get there, not ever turning to Ghostpaw.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old October 1st, 2023, 10:14 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Hazelflash
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Bumblestar's arrival came shortly after Spiderthroat and finished with Alderstep. It was a bundle of activity, and she simply bowed her head in acknowledgement of the order before getting to work with Flameflicker. Mudhound's request was acknowledged with a flick of her tail, though Hazelflash avoided looking at the massive warrior. Perhaps it was rude, but she had glimpsed the wounds and did not need to see more.

Burying the bodies took a long time, mainly because Hazelflash took trophies. Specifically, three adult skulls and two pup skulls. Removing the flesh and then burying the remains was a time-consuming and exhausting process, but worth it in the end.

With the bodies buried and her prizes in two, the Siamese headed back toward ThunderClan camp.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 09:44 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Snowbird
medium-furred, lithe, snow-white molly with heterochromatic blue-and-green eyes
purrks: n/a

A lot of activity was quick to take place, and the snow-furred molly felt more nausea by the on-growing second. Spiderthroat’s backlash towards the russet-furred tom-cat was something that the naturally petite feline wasn’t to be expecting, but she wasn’t going to say anything in regards to the situation. It wasn’t her business, so she should stay out. Upon Bumblestar’s arrival and her sudden order, the snow-furred feline only gave the headstrong leader a brief nodding before glancing around the bloodied clearing, watching as her clan-mates had already worked themselves and left the scene without any warning.

Well, Snowbird hadn’t been in the biggest mood with getting her paws dirty, so she suspected that was a little bit on the good side. By the time she had already begun to start working, it had seemed that everyone had already left! Oh well, it was best if she made her way back to camp nonetheless as well, in hopes that her clan-mates weren’t going to be in the more dire of conditions when she got back home.

[closed]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old October 4th, 2023, 05:27 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyShoomy View Post
Yellowpaw
Shadowclan
Silver Tongue: ACTIVE | Shadow Fiend: ACTIVE

"No you're not. Otherwise, you'd probably be back as a loner."
Willowwisp replied. She padded in the path it took to get there, not ever turning to Ghostpaw.

Ghostpaw barely registered the warrior's words, staggering stoically, stone-faced back to camp. Nothing nothing nothing she did worked out what if Mudhound DIED because of her failure? He probs hated her now maybe forever and ever and ever and ever etc etc. She sighed and padded onwards.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Closed Thread