Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:16 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:03 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Yesterday 11:57 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:52 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by Morrigan
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 26th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@fire ♡

Sandkit was jumping trought the snow, trying to cross the snow-filled clearing towards the apprentice's den, her parents behind were now chattering to themselves instead of helping her get across. -- I'll get across alone then!-- she told herself as she bounced forward. The snow was clinging to her fur, and she was getting heavy. She shook out her pelt and looked around. --I need a better route!--

She saw from the corner of her eye a pair of siblings nearby where there was almost no snow, and even a little bit of grass where they were laying down. She turned in their direction and hopped slowly towards them. --Good thing I love snow, cause I'd shred it right now.-- she thought with a grin, facing the snow like an opponent.

She gave ever so stronger leaps into it, getting further and furter at an increasing speed, and she didn't notice how close she had gotten to the siblings. She realised a second too soon that her last jump wouldn't be obstructed by the cold white, and leaped out like a hunter on their prey. "Aaaah! Watch out!" She called as she bumped her denmate firekit. She fell backwards with a slight thud, but she wasn't hurt except maybe for her head. She rubbed a paw on it with a giggle. --Take THAT snow! I'm stronger than you!--

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; January 26th, 2017 at 03:00 PM.
Old January 26th, 2017, 03:14 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

@xxJaggededgexx
@mapledash

The movement to her left startled Firekit out of her deep thoughts, and she turned to look at her sibling, Lampreykit. She smiled brightly at her sister.
"Hello!" She said cheerily, her eyes bright.
Lampreykit and her had their differences, but no matter what her sister did, she'd always love her. But sometimes this wasn't how she thought. Especially during their arguments.
But nevertheless, Firekit would always do anything for her sister. She playfully cuffed Lampreykit over the ear, but her ears flicked in a different direction. Not long after, Firekit's head followed suit.
Just as she did so, her gaze fell upon the flying form of her nerdy denmate, Sandkit. And just as Sandkit warned them to eat out of the way, Firekit's eyes widened and let out a surprised 'oof' when the other kit landed right in top of her.
As this happened, she squirmed around beneath the other kit's weight, all the while giggling like a madman. She pawed at Sandkit's side, weakly pushing on her in an attempt to get her off. Of course, this proved to be rather hard while laughing histarically.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; January 26th, 2017 at 06:21 PM.
Old January 26th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire ♡ View Post
@xxJaggededgexx
@mapledash

The movement to her left startled Firekit out of her deep thoughts, and she turned to look at her sibling, Lampreykit. She smiled brightly at her sister.

"Hello!" She said cheerily, her eyes bright.

Lampreykit and her had their differences, but no matter what her sister did, she'd always love her. But sometimes this wasn't how she thought. Especially during their arguments.

But nevertheless, Firekit would always do anything for her sister. She playfully cuffed Lampreykit over the ear, but her ears flicked in a different direction. Not long after, Firekit's head followed suit.

Just as she did so, her gaze fell upon the flying form of her nerdy denmate, Sandkit. And just as Sandkit warned them to eat out of the way, Firekit's eyes widened and let out a surprised 'oof' when the other kit landed right in top of her.

As this happened, she squirmed around beneath the other kit's weight, all the while giggling like a madman. She pawed at Sandkit's side, weakly pushing on her in an attempt to get her off. Of course, this proved to be rather hard while laughing histarically.
Hearing the squirming kit under her laughing, she bursted herself into laughter. --This must have looked so ridiculus!-- she thought, catching her breath. The pawing of firekit tickling her belly, she rolled on the side and pounced back on her victim. Her dark orange eyes shining playfully, she started pawing at her belly in her turn, tickling her. "You cannot escape!" she giggled.

She only now remembered firekit's sibling right next to them, and gave a quick glance in their direction. "I have a deal! I will let you go firekit, at one condition." she paused, getting off her and turning slowly to Lampreykit watching. "Let's get ... him!" she said with a devilish grin, getting into somewhat of a crouching, ready to leap.--I hope he runs away so we can chase him down!-- she imagined the scene, and it made her chuckle.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; January 26th, 2017 at 04:45 PM.
Old January 26th, 2017, 06:02 PM

My Mood: Happy

@vantrums

Fresh out of the nursery padded a small, ginger, and very energetic kitten. Her grin was wide, vibrant green eyes scanning the clearing as she stopped still, feeling the dirt underneath her pawpads. Gosh, it was so. . .big! There was so much out here to explore, so much more to do! Her eyes narrowed in a small pathway, leading out to the forest beyond. Who knows what could be out there? Without a moment's hesitation, she darted, hoping that she'd be too quick to catch.

She ran for a total of five seconds. Honeykit wasn't one to focus on the practical things, such as how cold it really was out here, or how she should probably watch out for the warriors or apprentices wandering around camp. She rammed into a big, white body, yelping out in surprise. She fell back, before looking up at the cat with an uneasy grin.

"Haha. . .sorry about that! Just, uh, out checking the camp for a bit! Definitely not wanting to go out anywhere, nope."

Last edited by whippoorwill; January 26th, 2017 at 06:07 PM.
Old January 26th, 2017, 06:19 PM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah

@Waluigi

It had been a long, cold day for Pricklepaw, one that had tired him out and left his paws numb from trekking on frozen leaf litter. He'd been out on a hunting patrol since mid-morning, and yet he'd only managed to catch a measly finch. Now he was picking his way across the clearing to drop the prey on the fresh-kill pile, head dipped to limit his exposure to the wind.

He hadn't made it two fox-lengths into camp before he felt a tiny bundle ram right into his side. Caught off-guard, he stumbled sideways a step and dropped his catch. It took a few heartbeats before he recovered himself enough to see just what had crashed into him and, upon seeing Honeykit, his irritation changed to amusement.

"I see," he mewed, whiskers twitching in amusement at her totally believable explanation, "Made any big discoveries yet?"

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Old January 26th, 2017, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
@Waluigi

It had been a long, cold day for Pricklepaw, one that had tired him out and left his paws numb from trekking on frozen leaf litter. He'd been out on a hunting patrol since mid-morning, and yet he'd only managed to catch a measly finch. Now he was picking his way across the clearing to drop the prey on the fresh-kill pile, head dipped to limit his exposure to the wind.

He hadn't made it two fox-lengths into camp before he felt a tiny bundle ram right into his side. Caught off-guard, he stumbled sideways a step and dropped his catch. It took a few heartbeats before he recovered himself enough to see just what had crashed into him and, upon seeing Honeykit, his irritation changed to amusement.

"I see," he mewed, whiskers twitching in amusement at her totally believable explanation, "Made any big discoveries yet?"
Honeykit puffed herself out the second the tom looked at her, trying to shake off the initial embarrassment of running straight into a cat. How silly was that?! They looked pretty tired from whatever they were doing, and for a second he almost she caught a flash of anger. Uh oh. The kit was visibly relaxed once the cat asked her about his 'big discoveries' though. Tail swishing quickly and still maintaining a dumb grin, she started talking at an overwhelming pace.

"Welllll, it started out with a bug I found in my nest and I thought that was pretty neat and then I saw some kitties going out together and momma was still asleep and I snuck out---I mean, I was allowed out, and then I saw the camp and I saw the trees and the forest and I wanted to go out and explore, and then I ran into you!
She took in a big gulp of breath, and realized that maybe she'd gotten a bit carried away. "Heh. Yeah. What about you? Make any dis. . .discoverwies?"
Old January 26th, 2017, 07:28 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

"Y-you're letting me help?" Their eyes widened and they watched, throroughly surprised. "What's that called?" Remora asked, gesturing to the unknown root. "Oh... And you hold it together with cobwebs? Clever, I'd never have thought of that.. This is so interesting! Will Owlpaw be okay?" Olive eyes still locked on the apprentice, they tilted their head. Remorakit felt a twinge of sympathy in their stomach--poor cat--for both Zerosight and the apprentice.
Bump @Zero to Hero ))
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 26th, 2017, 08:02 PM
a little bit weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waluigi View Post
Honeykit puffed herself out the second the tom looked at her, trying to shake off the initial embarrassment of running straight into a cat. How silly was that?! They looked pretty tired from whatever they were doing, and for a second he almost she caught a flash of anger. Uh oh. The kit was visibly relaxed once the cat asked her about his 'big discoveries' though. Tail swishing quickly and still maintaining a dumb grin, she started talking at an overwhelming pace.

"Welllll, it started out with a bug I found in my nest and I thought that was pretty neat and then I saw some kitties going out together and momma was still asleep and I snuck out---I mean, I was allowed out, and then I saw the camp and I saw the trees and the forest and I wanted to go out and explore, and then I ran into you!
She took in a big gulp of breath, and realized that maybe she'd gotten a bit carried away. "Heh. Yeah. What about you? Make any dis. . .discoverwies?"
Pricklepaw settled himself on his belly as he listened to the kit's story, ears pricked to show that he was still listening despite that he was cleaning his paws. He caught her slip up about sneaking out but paid no mind and didn't bother to mention it when she paused for breath, instead just making a simple remark of, "Sounds like you had a busy day." When she turned the focus on him, though, he cocked his head slightly to the side and paused to think. He hadn't made any discoveries today, but perhaps he could share one that he'd come across as a kit.

"Wait here," he instructed her as he rose to his paws. He snatched up his finch and bounded across the clearing to drop it with the other fresh-kill then scampered back over to join Honeykit. "Come on," he urged, nudging her gently toward the barrier wall nearest the nursery. "I wanna show you something I found when I was still a 'kit." It wouldn't hurt to show her, surely, since it was still inside the camp and it was sheltered from the wind.

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Old January 26th, 2017, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
Pricklepaw settled himself on his belly as he listened to the kit's story, ears pricked to show that he was still listening despite that he was cleaning his paws. He caught her slip up about sneaking out but paid no mind and didn't bother to mention it when she paused for breath, instead just making a simple remark of, "Sounds like you had a busy day." When she turned the focus on him, though, he cocked his head slightly to the side and paused to think. He hadn't made any discoveries today, but perhaps he could share one that he'd come across as a kit.

"Wait here," he instructed her as he rose to his paws. He snatched up his finch and bounded across the clearing to drop it with the other fresh-kill then scampered back over to join Honeykit. "Come on," he urged, nudging her gently toward the barrier wall nearest the nursery. "I wanna show you something I found when I was still a 'kit." It wouldn't hurt to show her, surely, since it was still inside the camp and it was sheltered from the wind.
She grinned at him, grateful that he apparently hadn't caught her out in the act. There were probably heaps of cats who would've lectured her, but not. . .oh. Oh, she didn't even ask for his name! Before she had the chance to, however, he told her to stay put, as he took a small bird over to the fresh-kill pile. Honeykit gazed curiously at the cat.

Once the tom-cat bounded back, however, and revealed that he'd found something kit, she could feel her excitement rising rapidly. She jumped up, and followed the tom's instructions, nearly bouncing across back to the nursery. Not only had she discovered what the camp outside was like, she'd found a new cat to explore with!

"Oh my gosh, what's your name? I can't believe I've found a cat like you, and I don't even know your name!" She chirped.

Last edited by whippoorwill; January 26th, 2017 at 09:07 PM.
Old January 26th, 2017, 09:20 PM
a little bit weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waluigi View Post
She grinned at him, grateful that he apparently hadn't caught her out in the act. There were probably heaps of cats who would've lectured her, but not. . .oh. Oh, she didn't even ask for his name! Before she had the chance to, however, he told her to stay put, as he took a small bird over to the fresh-kill pile. Honeykit gazed curiously at the cat.

Once the tom-cat bounded back, however, and revealed that he'd found something kit, she could feel her excitement rising rapidly. She jumped up, and followed the tom's instructions, nearly bouncing across back to the nursery. Not only had she discovered what the camp outside was like, she'd found a new cat to explore with!

"Oh my gosh, what's your name? I can't believe I've found a cat like you, and I don't even know your name!" She chirped.
He purred affectionately at the young she-cat's excitement. "I'm Pricklepaw," he informed her, corralling her around the edge of the nursery with his tail. "You're Honeykit, right?" He was fairly sure that was who she was, given what he'd heard from the queens, but may as well make small talk. ...Just so long as she didn't catch any other cat's attention with her chattering.

"Is this your first time out?" the apprentice queried as they reached where the barrier met the nursery. He snuffled and pawed along the edge of the wall, seeking out the opening. New plants had started to grow here in the two short moons since he'd been apprenticed but still, it didn't take him long to find what he was seeking. Excitement caused the fur along his spine prickle, and he clawed at the barrier to expose a narrow tunnel.

Closed Thread